All Comments on 'Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 09'

by Funkydrummer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ideas

Perhaps... just an idea... some bondage in the next one, using those plants again (vines?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
next installment

The next story should feature Cyraena the Draco. Please!

tiger_babe_05tiger_babe_05over 14 years ago
Good story

The next story should have the Draco in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Veronica

You can't go wrong with either choice, as each has potential to produce a good story, but I'd vote for Veronica.

Please keep working on the series though, as it's a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Veronica Franco but either way we win

I love your stories and wonder how oyu think up the characters. I vote for a Veronica Franco and I am sure either way it will all be a great story to read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Désirée!!!

Great story. Let's go for Désirée for the next adventure... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First Veronica, then Cyraena, please!

Great - I love this series. *Both* your suggestions sound very hot, but it seems that Veronica is more urgently in need of some action. The threesome with Cyraena should therefore be postponed until chapter 11 - but don't even *think* of abandoning the idea! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
telepaths

the idea of empaths is good, but maybe you could do more with a telepath client. Really getting in her head as they fuck.

not easy I know, but a challenge!

rmanzrmanzover 14 years ago
next chapter

Well, if the decision is too hard, why not both? Though, if that is out of the question, then I am interested in what the Draco has in store. But I also want to see Veronica in action. But the Draco...but Veronica...can't decide!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next up...

Ms. Cyranea the Draco, if you please, and perchance Ms Franco reminiscing a bit? ::grin:: It took me a few minutes to figure out why her name sounded so familiar, but I'd love to hear why she was in stasis for three hundred years.

Keep up the good work!

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 14 years ago
Draco, please...

...definitely Draco. :)

TagnikzuurTagnikzuurover 14 years ago
Veronica then Cyraena!

I have been enjoying this series since I first found it here at Lit. Great job!! Very imaginative!! I'd like to see Ms. Franco with two or three empaths----or a telepath! When I think of sex between telepaths, I always think of how Talia Winters (Babylon 5) described how it was a true joining of minds. Anyway, as Anonymous in USA said, either way the next chapter goes, it will be a great read. Keep up the fantastic writing!!

chatchatchuckleschatchatchucklesover 14 years ago
So thankful U'R BACK!!!

I think Veronica should be in the next installment. Please keep writing; I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intergalactic Courtesan

I DON'T CARE WITCH. YOU COULD THINK OF A LOVE INTERIST.

GRATE STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are the best Sci-Fi writer in the world

Dear Funkydrummer, I have never left a comment on this site before but I just had to leave one after I read your series "Intergalatic Courtesan." I love it. I just absoutely love it. You are a talented writer with superior imaginative power. Please, write more soon. I enjoyed all the interspecies sex scenes you have written, especially the interspecies sex scene between that Tal Jin the diplomat and Désirée. Reading her being dominated by the 12 tentacles octopus-like alien is extremely arousing.

Therefore...

(1) More Désirée please. We want to see her entaining clients of different species. She is the best.

(2) If there is "intergalactic courtesans," there must be "intergalatic sex slave trade," please throw in some of those plots in there. Naked intergalatic sex slaves being caged like pets and etc.

(3) Let's see some Veronica as well, please.

Please, we cannot wait for your next installment.

Sincerely,

James

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another great chapter

I think that I would like to see Draco and desiree have some fun :p Though perhaps tease us at the end with a little glimse of Veronica? Awesome story, please continue writing x]

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 14 years ago
Bouth

You could though Kalyanai in the mix too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Draco for sure

I would LOVE to see the draco courtesan in the next one. Probably a great lead as it was a thread left hanging in the last story with the possibility of being fulfilled. Yeah so that's my vote. Love your stories btw, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
both

i think you should feature both women at the same time

FunkydrummerFunkydrummerover 14 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10 is up!

Sorry about taking so long (damned real life creeping in again!) but Chapter 10 of Intergalactic Courtesan has been submitted and it'll be on the boards in about 72 hours. What's it about? You'll see! ;)

michassmichassover 14 years ago
imaginative and engaging

the writer Larry Niven described a number of sentient species, including I think a sort of carnivorous plant.

A couple of points, first a minor one, muscle fatigue is now thought not to be due to the build up of toxins. It seems silly to mention this anyway, certainly not more than once.

A major point is that the system to repay debt here makes no sense, and is not a sign of an enlightened culture. If they go back to Earth in the middle of training they are actually paid. If not they are a form of slave, forced to work to pay off this debt. You mention at one point that they can choose to do many things with this education, but not until they have paid off the debt. They also have no privacy as their every move and even thoughts can be monitored--by extension if the implanted chip can see what the courtesan sees then it can tap into whatever the person is thinking; remember vision, sound, etc, are constructs of the brain, not the direct outputs of the eyes, ears, etc.

Dark_Angel1Dark_Angel1over 14 years ago
The answer to your question.

DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO,DRACO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a great story line !

Please keep writing and developing Desiree & the sci-fi world you've developed. Any & all future stories should be as fully developed as this one! Great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous