Intergalactic Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers

"A little, apparently we had a Jedi in our family tree some time ago. I can only use it to move small objects and to sense an individuals thoughts and emotions. I have had no formal training." She said. "However, that is not the issue at hand. That is." she said again pointing to my crotch.

Talia told me lie down on the reclining couch. I did as I was instructed, and my enlarged member pointed to the ceiling. Talia then knelt beside me and wrapped her long delicate fingers around my manhood and began to stroke it. Suddenly Talia stopped and stood up. "Do not go anywhere, I will be right back." She said as she ducked into her room. Moments later she re-emerged holding a small vial in her hand. She knelt down again and pulled the top off of the vial and poured the liquid on her hands. She rubbed them together before she resumed her stroking of my member. I was already at 6in, but was not fully erect yet. However it did not take long for it to occur and my full 8 inches saluted her face.

Talia continued the stroking of my rigid shaft until she bowed her head down and took it into her mouth. Her lekku draped over my waist were gently caressing the areas that they could reach. She had been sucking on my throbbing member for several minutes when I reached down and picked up one of her lekku I think it was 'tchun'and placed the tip of it into my mouth. She instantly moaned in pleasure. As I sucked on 'tchun' I used my free hand to gently caress its surface with my fingertips. The tempo of her sucking and stroking increased dramatically. Her tongue flicked back and forth over the head of my manhood, but it felt like something was holding my climax back, as my testicles felt like they were about to explode, but I couldn't climax. We continued our performance until I felt a release, almost like a barrier had been removed. With several forceful thrusts of my hips I came into her mouth. She dutifully swallowed the molten liquid as it filled her mouth. Greedily she saw that some had escaped from the tip of my member and lapped it up as a house kitten would lap up a drink of milk. Spent my member shrank into flaccidity again.

"Thank you Talia for a splendid evening." I said, trying to return to some civilised level again.

"No I must thank and congratulate you on your grasp of Twi'lek anatomy and its uses. How did you know to do that?" she asked.

"Your Uncle taught me many things about Twi'lek culture and that was but one of many such things." I replied.

"I hope that we may explore some of these other things during your stay here Telyk." Talia said as she stood up.

"Indeed I hope for that as well." I replied. Talia went to move away when she slipped on the floor. I caught her in time. I looked down to see what had caused it and saw a fluid on the floor precisely where she had been kneeling. At that time I knew that I caused her to climax as well. I smiled at her and kissed her hand before retiring to my quarters for the night. It had been many years since I had experienced the touch of a woman in this way. The times I felt the urge I relieved it myself as I had a deep aversion for having to pay for it. If I couldn't get it naturally then I couldn't get it at all.

That night I slept the sleep of the dead and woke refreshed and full of energy. After completing my ablutions in the refresher unit I dressed in my official garb and walked downstairs. I found Talia standing in her kitchen preparing breakfast. She saw me and told me to take a seat at the nearby table. Several minutes later she placed two bowls of food on the table. She told me what the plans for the day were to be, but no mention was ever made about what had happened the previous night. We finished breakfast and headed to the surface.

"So what is this museum like?" I asked as the hovercar dodged another and swept down the road.

"It like most historic museums is a record of the most significant stages of their species evolution. However, it is not just merely a quaint collection of artefacts, as you will soon see. It will be most important to you to learn as much as you can from this trip, as it will have implications in your future dealing with the Trade Minister." Said Talia.

"Do not worry Talia I plan to absorb as much of the experience as I can." I replied. I continued to look out the window observing every Yersinian behaviour I could. They were Saurian reptiles similar to the Trandoshans, but the Yersinians were not as solidly built. Their heads were narrow and elongated, with lithe muscular bodies. As with all reptile species the females did not have any breasts as they bear their young in an egg. However, the males tend to be the more colourful and when the breeding season is in full swing the males turn a rainbow of colours to attract a gravid (in heat) female. There is no mate bonding to speak of, and a single female may have many partners in order to increase her chances of becoming pregnant. I saw a couple of Yersinians walking out of a market area wearing a uniform of sorts. "What are they? And how come they are not in hibernation?" I asked Talia.

She moved over and bent down to look out my window, revealing a goodly portion of her magnificent blue breasts to me. "Oh those two. They are domestic security forces that interact with the tourist population during the tourist season. Both of them are young adolescent males. They are not ready for breeding yet so they do not have to under go the enforced hibernation like the adults. Because of this they are used for most of the duties that involve interaction with visitors." She replied. The tourist season extended from the beginning of the hibernation period and finished with the end of the breeding season. For the rest of the year very few tourists visited Yersinia Prime due to the excessive heat. It would have been like deliberately going to Tatooine's Dune Sea for a vacation.

After another hour of travel we reached a building deep into the heart of the city. It was at least ten stories high. Its entrance consisted of a large flight of steps leading to a series of stone columns. Behind these columns were two enormous stone doors that swung open with every person that entered its sensors range. The walls of the front lobby of the museum were clad in the skins of high ranking and influential Yersinians. Apparently it was the highest honour to have your skin hung in the national museum.

Talia started the tour on the ground floor and through a maze of exhibits both physical and holographic we travelled. I saw the evolution of their skeletal structure, their movement from solitary to social animal. There were exhibits that showed the devastation of their first and second civil wars, after which they formed the United Congress (UC) of Yersinia Prime effectively joining all the scattered bands of Yersinians together under a single unified government. The system had worked well for the past ten thousand years. There had been only one hiccup and that had been the near disaster of the decline. Many thousands of years ago the Yersinians had embraced technology and where advancing their knowledge and expertise in the sciences at an astonishing rate. With that came a change in cultural philosophy. The UC decided that they would do away with traditional seasonal cycles and let their citizens breed and form bonds under their own arrangements. This ended up in a hundred years of confusion leading to the dramatic decline of their population. A revolution was conducted and the members of congress replaced. The power to control breeding and cultural cycles was taken out of the hands of the government and placed under the power of the community. Any new changes must be passed by a 80% vote in a referendum.

It was in this exhibit that there was a small room with a viewing screen. Talia and I walked into it and sat down on some large cushions. A sensor detected our presence and started the display. The screen flared to life with a picture of the planet, it then zoomed it to an area where there was a medium sized town. It was a haven for Yersinians only. The narrator described the scene of a group of Yersinians passing a gravid female. Several of the males flicked their tongue out and tasted the female's pheromones in the air. They stopped and walked to wards her continuing to flick their tongues into the air. As they got closer their scales began to change colour rapidly in a dazzling display. Each individual males display was different. It was up to the female of the species to choose her mate. Usually it was the winner of such a courtship display. The female in the scene chose one of the males by walking over to him and presenting her cloaca to him in a display of submissive behaviour. The winning male licked the edge of her cloaca to taste whether or not she was fully gravid and ready to mate. The female walked over to a nearby wall and placed her hands on it and spread her legs open. The winning male followed her, pulled aside his cloak, which seemed to be the traditional dress of the Yersinians, his penis slid out from between a set of scales in his pelvic region and without hesitation entered her. The victorious male thrust into her cloaca with powerful strokes for about 3 minutes before he climaxed with a roar. He pulled out and wiped his pens on the female's clothes and walked away. The narrator explained that this was normal behaviour for the Yersinians, and with their increased exposure to visiting aliens from all parts of the galaxy a new system was put into place, where the Yersinians could continue to enjoy their cultural traditions without offending the sensibilities of other sentient beings. It made sense to me, as watching another being mate was highly erotic to me and had caused my own member to swell slightly. Talia must have seen my discomfort, but failed to say anything.

The rest of the museums visit went well but was not nearly as invigorating as the Yersinian breeding display had been. We travelled to several other culturally significant places, such as their Hall of Congress, and the war memorials to those slain in the civil wars and revolution. Talia called it a day and we travelled back to her residence in the chauffer driven hovercar. It was along the way back that Talia brought up the breeding display. "What did you think of the Yersinian breeding display?" she asked.

"It was stimulating in a variety of ways." I replied being deliberately vague.

"Yes I saw that you enjoyed it. Almost as much as my dancing." Said Talia.

"Nothing in the galaxy compares to your dancing. When the creator designed you he achieved perfection." I said back to her.

"That is most generous of you to say that Telyk. I am honoured." She replied.

"It is hard for me to lie about such beauty and grace." I added. I saw Talia's skin flush and she reacted by placing a hand on my crotch and started to stroke my manhood through my pants. I returned the favour. Talia too was wearing pants, but these were extremely tight and fitted her exquisite form like a glove. I could feel through the fabric that her mound was as smooth as her head. Like all Twi'leks male and female there is not a stitch of hair on their bodies, they are completely bald. I stroked her mound as she stroked my member, giving mutual pleasure to one another.

The trip back to her apartment could not have gone any slower. It seemed like it took forever. We stopped pleasing each other a while before because we didn't want to be climaxing all over the back seat of the governments hovercar. As soon as it stopped out in front of the apartment we got out and practically ran into the lobby and dove into the maglift with a group of other beings. As soon as they all exit Talia grabs my shoulders, spins me around and kisses me fully on the lips. "Telyk you are the most astounding human I have ever met." She state as the door of the mag lift hissed open to reveal her apartment. She took me by the hand and pulled me into it, leading me into her bedroom. It was set out similar to my own, except it had various ornaments hanging on the walls and lamps sitting on small wooded tables.

We had no sooner entered the room than she turned to face me and began pulled my shirt out from my pants, where it had been tucked in, and started unbuttoning it. I let it slide off of my arms and fall to the ground. Talia stopped to admire me. I was not an amazingly fit specimen, but I was not fat either, but rather my upper body was one big block of flesh and muscle. She continued to stare at my chest, then I realised why. It was because I was incredibly hairy. "You're as hairy as a Wookie!!" she exclaimed as she ran her hands through the forest of hairs on my chest. Her touch was soft and sensuous and it tickled. Now it was my turn to shed some of her clothes. So I removed the leather vest she was wearing over an opaque blouse. It fell to the ground next to my shirt. Her substantial breasts could be seen vainly hiding behind her blouse, so I removed that as well. It was Talia's turn again and she used the Force to cause my pants to fall to the ground as I had reached out and had taken hold of both her magnificent breasts in my hands and was gently caressing them. I waited until my ministrations had caused her elliptical, purple nipples to harden and jut out. Unfortunately I was not Force adept so I had to release my grip on her breasts and pulled down her pants with my hands. To my surprise she had not been wearing any undergarments underneath. I saw her mound jutting proudly out from between her shapely thighs.

We embraced and fell onto her soft bed together, kissing. We lay there in each other's arms kissing passionately as our hands roamed over the body of the other, exploring their texture and surface. We continued this for some time before I spoke, "Do you always treat your clients in this manner?" I asked staring into those sparkling grey eyes of hers.

"No only to those that I feel that are interesting. But you are different." She stated.

"Oh, how so?" I inquired.

"Unlike the others, which were mainly for my own personal satisfaction, you are special. You know more about Twi'lek culture and language than any being I have ever met. In addition to this I could sense through the Force that you are a honourable man, who puts pride and effort into his work, not matter how lowly it may be. Because of that I have done this. It is an honour to share my home and body with someone of your calibre." Stated Talia.

"Trust me the honour is all mine Talia." I said as I ran my hand down to her lovely breasts. I resumed the caressing of these beautiful orbs I had commenced earlier. Then after a time I told her to lie flat on her back. She draped her lekku over the front of her breasts in a more comfortable position. So I picked up her lekku and wet the ends by lightly running my tongue over the tips. Talia moaned in response. I then used each lekku to rub the corresponding nipple. Left lekku, left nipple and visa-versa. This immediately caused Talia to shudder violently and cry aloud.

"Ohh! Ohh!! Ooohh!!" she moaned. "I must thank my uncle for telling you about this. It is wonderful." She stated. She then asked "Have you done this before?"

"No I haven't physically done this to a Twi'lek before." I said in reply to her question. "Only in my dreams." I added.

"You are most skilled Telyk. Most skilled indeed." She said gasping for air as the waves of pleasure rolled over her.

I continued this for a while longer then I changed tactics and placed my head over one of her breasts and began to suck on the engorged nipple. More groans escaped from Talia as she began to rub her own lekku over the other breast. Her body started to writhe around under this sensual onslaught. I thought I could add to it, so I used my free hand and traced a path down her smooth belly, around her tiny belly button down to where her mound awaited. My fingers found the valley between her two fleshy lips and entered that glorious realm. Talia must have been highly aroused as my fingers became instantly covered in her womanly juices. I inserted two of my fingers into her warm and very moist tunnel of love, whilst my thumb found that very special piece of flesh, her clitoris. When it became erect it was significantly larger that those that I had experienced with human women. No sooner had my fingers entered her love hole than I began to plunge them in and out of the orifice. At each thrust I ran my fingertips along the walls of the tunnel, causing Talia to embark on a series of thrusts from her own hips, plunging my fingers deeper into her hole. The physical assault on her erogenous zones took its toll and Talia climaxed extensively, sending her fluids all over my fingers. "I do believe I have found your 'cave of gems' Talia'attanga." I sais using a play on the meaning of her name as a metaphor for her glorious cavern of desire.

"Aaah!! Aaaaaahh!! Aaaaaahh!! Venka kaera'ist gnor!!" she exclaimed at the height of her climax. She had called out to the creator of Ryloth to save her. She was beyond saving as I continued with my sensual feats, by removing my mouth from her breast and placing it on her stomach, where I began to gently kiss her skin. Her blue skin rippled and goose bumps soon formed on the surface from my attention. I had kept my fingers in her and continued to propel them in and out of her, although at a much-reduced rate. "Enough Telyk!! Enough!!" Talia cried out, so I stopped and laid down beside her.

"What?" I asked.

"Telyk, you have sent me further into the depths of 'gamanua' than I have ever been before. And I haven't even experienced that yet." She said, firstly referring to the depths of pleasure I had lavished on her, but lastly to the intensely erect state my manhood found itself in.

"I cannot help it if I like the feel and taste of your 'tchun-tchin', your 'brjosts' and our 'phi'ana'." I said referring to her head-tails, her breasts and her womanhood.

"Oh Telyk you are more Twi'lek that some of the Twi'lek I know. That in itself gives me pleasure. Now I must experience more of what my uncle has taught you." She said as she reached down to my manhood and played with it. I quickly stopper her.

"No you have already done that for me, and you have danced for me. A dance that you have shown few humans, so now tonight is my gift to you, though it falls short in comparison." I said before I rolled onto my back and asked her to mount me with her back facing me.

I lay there stretched out on her bed and she knelt over me, facing my feet. She took hold of my member and rubbed it along the length of her very wet valley instantly covering it with her juices. When she was confident it was sufficiently lubricated she pushed the tip of it into her love hole. She swivelled her hips slightly before impaling herself on my unyielding shaft, letting out a loud and long moan of pleasure as it filled her completely. I drew my knees up and he wrapped her arms around them. Her lekku had fallen over her shoulders and were within easy reach, so I clutched them, one in each hand and brought their tips to my mouth. I ran my tongue from tip to tip, while our hips ground together, forcing my member to repeatedly penetrate her dark moist chasm.

We continued with our sensual performance for a time until Talia pushed my legs down and swung her body around to face me while still being impaled on my throbbing manhood. I unfortunately had to release her 'tchun-tchin'. However, I was greeted by the equally enthralling sight of her breasts bouncing up and down upon her chest in time with her gyrations. I joined in with my own thrusting hips and we quickly reached a mutual rhythm. I could feel my loins tightening, but that feeling of being held back returned. I now believed Talia was using elements of the Force to control and heighten our climaxes. It did not bother me in any manner and we continued to make love to each other with unbridled passion.

wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers