Intergalactic Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers

Talia had bent down and was kissing my face and hairy chest when she whispered in my ear "Finish it." I didn't hesitate and I rolled Talia onto her back and she wrapped her strong lithe legs around my waist, gripping tightly. At once I commenced hammering my manhood deep into her tunnel. Her muscles had been gripping it tightly since the beginning, but now they began to contract and relax, which sent waves of ecstasy surging through my body. I continued my onslaught of her womanhood until she clenched her womanly muscles together and climaxed sending a torrent of her juices flowing all over my member and out onto the bed. She let go of the Force hold she had over me and I climaxed after a few more strokes into her dripping wet tunnel releasing my own torrent of come. I lay on her and rolled us both onto our sides, still with my member inside of her, as she milked the last of the love juices from my body. After our climaxes had subsided we kissed each other passionately.

I held her in my arms, and my manhood had finally lost its rigidity and had fallen out of her womanhood, when she spoke. We must get cleaned up and dressed, as I have booked a table at the restaurant again. So with great reluctance we got up and we to the refresher unit. However, the mutual gratification did not stop there as we proceeded to wash each other under the spray of the warm water of the refresher unit. Eventually we made it to the restaurant. This time I chose from the menu.

When we returned to Talia's apartment we went straight to bed, as we were both exhausted after such a long and strenuous day. I would never return to my own bed again. From this night until the day I was to leave.

I woke the next morning with Talia in my arms, her lekku draped over one of them. Her back was facing me, so I reached over her shoulder from under her lekku, and placed my hand over her breast. I gently caressed its expansive surface and tweaked her hardening nipples. Talia moaned in her sleep, so I continued my efforts to arouse her. Finally, after several minutes Talia woke and saw my hand wandering around on her breast. I was already erect when Talia turned her head slightly and said, "Yes please!" So I shifted the position of my hips and plunged my rigid member into her womanhood in one swift motion causing Talia to scream in surprise. I started to plunge my member into her hole with deep slow strokes. Simultaneously, I was still fondling her breast, but had added the workings of my mouth over her 'tchin' to my pleasuring performance. Talia lay there enjoying the experience of me gently pleasing her. I continued with this until I felt my loins tightening up in this now familiar prelude to my climax. I could not feel the Force holding me back, so with a few strong deep plunging strokes I climaxed, releasing a jet of hot come into her womanly hollow. I sustained my thrusting until Talia reached her own climax.

After my exertions I fell asleep inside of her. Later I would find out that today was everyone's day off, a day where no Yersinian or their employees were allowed to work. So we stayed in her apartment and continued with the exploration of each other's bodies on a regular and sustained basis.

The next day Talia had arranged for a meeting to be held between Trade Minister Taa'e and myself with Talia as interpreter. That time quickly arrived and I found myself waiting with Talia in a large lavish office room. There was an enormous stone desk perched near one corner. A large viewing screen filled on of the walls and was displaying images of the Yersinian homeworld. All of the important government offices were built under ground as a security measure. It would take a planetary bombardment to actually displace the government, and then they would head deeper underground to the large limestone caves that existed several kilometres below the surface of Yersinia Prime. We had waited for what seemed like an eternity, but was in reality only about 15 minutes. A chime sounded and a hidden door slide open and a tall male Yersinian stepped into the office.

Talia stood up and I followed. The Trade Minister walked over to us and placed his fist over his heart in the Yersinian salute of friendship. Talia and I reciprocated the salute. He indicated that we sit. So we did as he took his place behind his desk. The Yersinian language was a series of hisses and clicks, which few beings could interpret. However, Talia was trained in its interpretation and became the central figure in our discussion. I informed the Trade Minister of the New Republic's desire to have a fair and equitable trade agreement between them and the Yersinians, and in return would assist in the provision of system wide security if the need arose. The Trade Minister indicated that a secure trade route would be beneficial to both parties involved. We discussed these matters for another hour before he suggested that he show use the ore refineries himself. I agreed so I could report on the technologies and processes utilised in the process, maybe we could include some technology sharing within the agreement.

I turned to Talia and asked her to tell the Trade Minister, "That I would be honoured to be his guest and view the refineries at his behest. Also tell him that I wish him many successful victories during this breeding season and his seed be spread throughout the population." It was the highest form of flattery and honour I was bestowing upon him.

The Trade Minister was suitable impressed and told Talia to repeat to me something that went along the lines of, "I am most humbled by the words of Envoy Dhrar. I will accept and cherish them. Now we will go and visit the refinery."

I stood and bowed politely and in honour of him. Then all three of us travelled to the surface and entered his personal hovercar. The trip to the refinery was uneventful, almost dull, but was very productive in what I saw and heard. We were on our way back to his offices and had been discussing the elements of the trade agreement when an explosion flipped the hovercar over. The Yersinians had not had conflict for many hundreds of years and were so unimportant in the galaxy that the Galactic Empire had not even posted a garrison in the entire system. So while they had security precautions most of their vehicles were not built to withstand such a violent event.

I came too upside down. The front of the hovercar was wrecked and the driver was obviously dead, as he was missing his head. I found that I could move quite well, so I turned to see if Talia and the Trade Minister were alive. They were, however they were both unconscious so I pulled out the Trade Minister first, then Talia. I laid them against the side of the hovercar. Slowly I stood up to have a look around, the rest of the street was empty of traffic and pedestrians. It was eerily quiet. Then a laser bolt scorched the air beside my head. I ducked down beside the hovercar and peered up to where the bolt had come from. Another was fired and it struck the upturned hovercar, tearing a piece of the magnetic condenser unit off of its mount. I dropped to the ground. An assassin. But who was the target? Was it the Trade Minister or I? Or was it both of us? Several more bolts struck the hovercar before the firing ceased. In amongst the wreckage I saw the driver's personal weapon, a scoped blaster. I reached for it and snagged it with my fingers. I gripped it in my hand and pulled it free. I checked the power magazine; it was full.

I waited for several minutes before I dared to look over the hover car again. No laser bolts flew through the air searching for me, but I did see to figures clothed in black cloaks walking towards the hovercar. No doubt they were coming to inspect their handy work. I let them come to within 10 metres of the damaged hovercar before I sprung up and fired a series of five bolts. They were startled by my sudden appearance and did not move away in time. Of my five shots only three struck. The being on the left caught two bolts in the chest, he almost certainly died instantly as his heart was burnt to a crisp. The other of the two took one in the shoulder and fell to the ground, severely wounded. I stood and surveyed the carnage around me, in the distance I heard the wailing sirens of the security forces, the cavalry was arriving too late as usual. Then I heard the crunch of breaking glass beneath a heavy boot from behind me. There stood a figure, covered in a hooded cape, with bright yellow eyes staring out from inside it. It raised its blaster rifle at me and fired. I saw his movement and had begun to dive way when I felt the deep molten heat of a blaster bolt hit my side. As I fell I fired off a couple of shots. I never knew if I had hit him or not, because I hit my head on the side of the hovercar and blacked out.

I came to later that day and found myself lying in a hospital bed, my chest swathed in bandages. Apparently the Yersinians did not have access to bacta medical technology, I would make sure that was remedied. Talia was sitting there holding my hand. "Telyk you are awake." She said. She got up, releasing my hand, and walked out of the room, I could hear her giving orders to someone, "Inform the Trade Minister and the President that Envoy Dhrar is now awake." She then returned to my side but did not take up holding my hand again. She had to appear to be acting in a professional manner when her bosses came in.

Eventually the Trade Minister and the Yersinian President entered my wardroom. The President spoke first, "Envoy Dhrar, I am well pleased to see that you were not as seriously harmed as was first thought. The Yersinians are in your debt for saving one of our most trusted and loyal Ministers. In the process you killed two of the attackers and wounded one. We are now in the process of interrogating the being now. I would like to inform you that a banquet will be held in your honour and you will receive a medal for your gallantry. In addition to this a space has been saved for you in the great hall for your skin to be hung after you have passed into the spirit realm."

I tried to speak but my side hurt too much and all that escaped from my mouth was a weak and croaky "thank you". Both of the senior Yersinian politicians threw their fists to their chest and walked out of the room. The Yersinian medical staff just stared at me in disbelief. I would be the first non-Yersinian to be bestowed with this honour and my name would go down in their planetary history for all to see for all time. Not bad for a minor New Republic trade Envoy to a backwater planet.

Later a nurse came in to change my dressing and give me a sponge bath. Talia would have none of it. "You will not lay a finger on him. I am trained in the medical arts to your level, I will take care of the Envoy." She said forcefully, and practically pushed the nurse out of the room. " While they are good intentioned and are very skilled I do not want them to touch your glorious and revered body. It is mine alone." She said jealously. I merely nodded. What was I to do? If a beautiful Twi'lek asks you to jump you jump. There was no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Talia waited till until the nurse had left to move the bed into the right position for her to be able to access my wounded side. Apparently, the blaster bolt had glance off my side, burning and breaking several ribs in the process. The burnt flesh smelt and was sticky to the touch; it would take many weeks to heal properly. Talia applied an anti-biotic lotion across the entire wound, even through the intense pain I could feel her soft touch and I giggled as it tickled the non-burnt skin surrounding the wound. She placed a small gauze bandage over the wound, and before she added the larger wrap-around bandage she bent down and kisses my lips and chest, running her long sensual fingers through the hair on my chest. At this stage I was only semi-conscious and could not understand a word she was saying. But I did feel her move the blanket aside and pull up my hospital gown.

In my mental haze I did not realise what she was doing until I felt her stroking my manhood to life. I heard her say something. Something about a present, saving her, the rest was a confusing babble of sound. I lay back on my pillow eyes closed while Talia ran her hand up and down my hardening shaft. I could sense the flood of euphoria begin to rise, heightened by the painkillers. She kept up her stroking until I had reached full height and width. Satisfied with her efforts, she then bent over and stuffed it in her mouth. Her saliva quickly covered the entire length of my member as she licked, sucked and kissed her way around it. I was in no fit state to try and control my body so I quickly passed into a state of expectancy of the looming climax. Talia sensed this and began to furiously suck the head of my manhood, while she flicked its tip with her tongue. It proved too much and I came with a vengeance. Hot come shot into her gaping maw and slide down the back of her throat. In big gulps she swallowed my spilt seed. She even licked the remnants off of my member. After she had finished pleasuring me she gave me a sponge bath, but by that time I was unconscious again, which was probably a good thing because I would have most assuredly climaxed again at the gently and supple touch of her hands.

Three weeks later I was released from the hospital, my skin graft had succeeded and was fully healed, except it would be forever scarred. A reminder of dangerous days past. That evening was the banquet dinner held in my honour. The Yersinians even postponed the start of their breeding season by a few days to fit it into their schedule. It was a magnificent occasion, with speeches all round, even by me as I received their planets highest award for gallantry. The serious side of the evening was replaced by the entertainment. By the end of it all I was very tired, and the banquet wound down.

Talia and I arrived back at her apartment where she prepared another drink. After a few minutes she handed me a glass of bright blue liquid. "What is it?" I asked.

"An old Twi'lek recipe for curing hangovers." She replied.

"I have one too. It's called sleep and lots of it." I replied.

"That is why I am giving you our remedy, as for what I have in mind you will need to be very much awake." Said Talia with a hint of passion.

"Oh okay." I said before I consumed the whole glass in one long gulp. It burned my throat, left my mouth all tingly and I felt a fire pass through my whole body and finish in my loins. My senses were fully awake, no longer was I feeling the effects of a long day and copious amounts of liquor. "Oh the stars!! What was in that?" I exclaimed.

"It's a family secret, and you have to be family to learn it." She said with a smirk on her face.

I reached out and pulled her to me. I was now burning with desire for her sensual body. Talia had not pleasured me again in the hospital, so I was ready to go. And it seemed that Talia was more than ready, as she had already dropped the tight fitting ochre dress she was wearing to the floor to reveal a set of black lacy lingerie. I was hard instantly and while I was tearing my shirt off she was pulling my pants down. I then pulled off her panties and bra and in our nakedness we embraced and kissed each other several times before I spun Talia around and bent her over the small dining table. I placed the head of my member at the entrance of her glory hole; she was already very moist. It seemed that Talia had wanted this all night, as she was very aroused.

I reached forward and grabbed her lekku, and pulled them back slightly, almost like a set of reins on a horsemount. With that achieved I plunged my swollen member deep inside her wet love tunnel. She was very tight tonight and I did not feel the Force grip she typically used to control my climaxes. Which meant she wanted it hard and fast, right then and there and I was quite willing to fulfil my side of the bargain. So as I hammered away at her womanhood, I vigorously fondled the 'tchun-tchin' in my hands. Our intense feelings of passion and desire turned into those of concentrated pleasure and bliss. I was still gripping her lekku tightly and pounding away at her womanhood when she came suddenly and ferociously. Violent spasms shook her body as a flood of her juices poured over my raging member. After a dozen or so more strokes I too came. Sending yet more of my juices into her deep moist chasm of desire. I let go of her lekku and brought her body to mine. As I finished pumping my come into her hole I repeatedly kissed her shoulders tenderly.

We embraced like that until my member had shrunk to its former self and fallen out of her. She turned to me and said the most beautiful and cherished words I was ever to hear. "Telyk?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Will you be my bonded mate?" she asked with tears rolling down her face.

She had asked me to marry her. I wasted no time in answering her. "Absolutely." I said as I held her to me and kissed her bald blue forehead. "I love you like I have loved no other woman." I added.

"As with I. I believe the Force has destined us to be together Telyk. We are two halves of the same whole." She said returning my kiss. "Now take me to our room and show me how you would make love to your bonded mate, instead of a friendly acquaintance." She ordered.

I was not about to refuse, so I picked her up by her waist and she threw her legs around my waist, gripping them tightly. And it was in this way that I carried my new fiancée into our bedroom. We would make love several more times that night with more intensity and urgency than every before.

Several days later I was preparing my report to transmit back to Coruscant in Talia's apartment when she entered the room from the maglift. She did not look terribly happy. "What is wrong sweet flower of mine?" I asked. "The President has seen fit to bestow one more tribute upon you for your gallantry." She said.

"Well what is so bad about that?" I asked.

"He has said that your seed shall forever be part of the Yersinians." She replied with,

"Ah how is that possible? And why is that so bad? I asked in amazement. This was another great honour for me. But I wondered why Talia was so angry.

"They will test your seed and if it is able to be absorbed into the genetic pool without producing human children, then you will have to impregnate some female Yersinians." Talia informed me.

"Oh!" was all I could manage to say in response. That was why Talia was upset.

Well three days later the tests were carried out on some of my seed and it was proved that many of my genetic traits could be absorbed into those of the Yersinian population with little genetic manipulation. Fourteen was a number of religious and cultural significance to the Yersinians, so I was to be provided with fourteen Yersinian maidens, and I was to be their only suitor. Young females that were in their first breeding cycle and were more likely to become pregnant. These even included the oldest daughters of the President and Trade Minister. This was the penultimate victory in the Yersinians breeding season, to mate with a female of such high social standing, and be her only suitor. I was about, as close to becoming the king of Yersinia Prime as any being had in its entire history.

So I was taken to a special room deep in the breeding chambers of the capital city. It was plush with velvet and silks of a diverse range of colour combinations. I was told by a special custodian to lie down naked on the long reclining couch. I waited there staring at the ceiling when I heard the curtains pulled back and a Yersinian female step into the room. It was the President's daughter. Being of highest social rank she had the privilege of being impregnated first. Her scales formed an intricate pattern of emerald green, azure blue and gold, a most magnificent specimen. She had none of the features to which I would be attracted to in a humanoid female, such as large breasts, pleasant face and a firm butt. However, she did posses an air of quiet confidence about her that I found attractive.

wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers