Intergalactic Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers

She moved over to me and hissed a greeting. As I didn't know their language I merely replied "Hi". Her forked tongue flicked out and tasted my pheromones in the air, it seems that they were of an appropriate level. She then pressed her cloaca to my face so that I could taste her pheromone levels, however I couldn't sense them due to my lack of sensors in my tongue, so I just licked it several times. My wide human tongue must have been a shock to her as she let out a low grumbling roar. Her female juices were starting to flow and they tasted very sweet, much sweeter than the womanly juices of humanoid females. Satisfied that I saw her as a suitable gravid female she moved over to taste my manhood. Her thin forked tongue danced over my small, shrivelled member. I wondered what she thought of it, as it was smaller than males of her species, even when erect, particularly in girth. The moistness of her tongue and its sweeping movements over my manhood made it twitch and become slightly erect. So she touched it hesitantly. It had no scales on it, which weirded her out slightly. But she pressed on. She took my semi-erect member in her hands, which were cold, but surprisingly soft to the touch and began to stroke it. I had been expecting the hard rough scales, similar to the Trandoshans, but it was a pleasurable surprise. I was soon very hard. The President's daughter's eyes widened as it became hard and let out a low growl before saying "Hsssa sssssha ssss!!" I had no idea what it meant, but judging by the speed at which she mounted me it must have been something about liking what she saw.

At first her moist tunnel was wide and loose fitting around my fulley erect member, however, with a few clenches of her butt muscles she became extremely tight, what a skill to have. With that she began to move her hips so that my rigid member moved up and down her tunnel with great regularity. The inside of her was velvety smooth and I had no trouble feeling pleasured by the experience. As the President's daughter continued to ride my swollen member skilfully she became increasingly impressed with my endurance. Remembering what I had seen at the museum, the male of the species may have had a large member, but he was not a stayer. Beginning to get the hang of the Yersinian female's rhythm variations I started adding my own forceful hip thrusts until I began to feel my loins tense. I was going to climax, and the President's daughter must have felt it too as she quickened the pace significantly. Within moments I was climaxing deep within her body. She eagerly accepted my seed and greedily milked the entire load from my body with the squeezing movements of her inner muscles. She let out a loud hissing roar and immediately disengaged. As soon as she was off of me she reached over to a nearby table and picked up a glass object and placed into her cloaca. It must have been a plug of some sort to stop my seed from being lost. That done, she reached over to me and lightly stroked and licked my face. That was a thank you in any language.

I was cleaned up and allowed to rest for the rest of the day. In the evening the Trade Ministers daughter repeated the same process, however, she was not as beautiful a specimen as the President's daughter. For a further six more days I would impregnate two females a day, until all fourteen were impregnated. Eventually, a year later (the gestation period for the Yersinians) all would lay a clutch of two eggs, an extreme rarity in the Yersinian population. The value of my seed increased in value. Every generation of Yersinians that carried my genes had twins, which were more brightly coloured that any other of their generation.

When I returned to Talia she was still mad that I had to be shared with the Yersinians. I tried to make a joke of it, by saying it wasn't my fault that I was a hero. It could have been a coward and ran away, allowing her to die that day. But this did not go well and I was banished to my old bed for several days before she returned to me and made it up to me by dancing the clans mating dance.

My report had been sent; outlining the agreement and what had occurred during my stay, except of course, what I had done with Talia and the fourteen maidens. Upon my return to Coruscant I was given a medal for going beyond the call of duty, especially for a diplomat. Princess Leia, the President of the New Republic asked me personally what I would like to do next career wise, as I had the choice of any post I wanted. So I told her that I wanted to return to Yersinia Prime to be the permanent representative of the New Republic in that sector. She gratefully granted my wish. I bet she wondered what would have possessed me to return to that place. But the thought of leaving Talia'attanga, my bonded mate was an option I did not entertain. I was willing to give up my position in the New Republic to return to her if I was not allowed to return. But life finds a way, and a month later I found myself in the arms of my woman once again. Our own children would arrive soon enough for she too was pregnant.

THE END.

wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

You had me up until he banged the lizard women... Talia deserved better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

aw, you should have made her a virgin and given the mc a bigger dick. otherwise its good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good!

I loved how it was more than just a sex story, it went a little deeper than that, and I actually thought it was a genuinely good story for what it was! Loved it! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tags

Should of added a star wars tag.

Good story , i enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it!

I think it is very cool that you did that with an old Star Wars movie. I laughed I got excited I I think you did a fair job on this story. Keep up the good work.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Kita'thalla Medic meets feline alien soldier.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Vixen Forced to serve a haughty vixen, a POW falls for his captor.in NonHuman
More Stories