Interim Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie sat up, and knelt between his legs. She set her tits on his lap, and pressed her ribs into his groin. She leaned back exposing the bulge in the front of his pants, and the grabbed an entire handful of it through the fabric. She massaged his cock and balls, pressing them around in their restraints, until his cock extended down his pant leg. She stroked it a few times, and then leaned into him again, grinding her hipbone into his aching cock.

Mitch grasped her ass with both hands, pulling her into him. She slid one leg up along his knee and over his thigh and cock. Moving both elbows to the opposite arm of the chair, her tight ass raised into the air. Then she settled it back down, grinding her crotch along the length of his cock. Again and again, she slid back and forth, grinding on him through his pants. He stared at the perfect ass dancing on his lap, and then reached along the back of her thigh, talking a solid hold of her curves. His fingers again found the crease at the bottom of her ass. He groped her deeply, and each time she raised her hips, his fingertips probed closer to her heat.

She slid down between his legs again, clawed at the front of his shirt, and pushed it up exposing his washboard abs. She leaned in and kissed his stomach several times, and then lightly bit at the skin just above his belt. The sensations made Mitch tense up, and he reflexively sucked in his stomach. Katie took the opportunity to reach a hand under the waist of his pants. She still had her firm breasts pushed into his crotch, smothering his aching hard-on. With her other hand, she undid his belt, and then his fly, staring up at him the entire time.

Katie lifted her chest from his crotch, and then smiled at him as she slid a hand under his boxers. She slowly eased her hand along, down the length of his shaft, until the crook of her elbow reached his waistband. The palm of her hand pressed the head of his cock against his leg, and the heat radiated up his spine. There was barely room for her delicate arm in his pant leg. Mitch closed his eyes, and sighed at the pleasure, as she lingered there, lightly squeezing him.

Finally, she pulled her hand up, bringing his cock with it. She quickly stood up, and pulled off his shoes, and then forcibly pulled his pants off. Then Katie climbed back onto his lap, and pulled his shirt off over his head. Placing her palms on his chest, she wiggled her ass back and forth, settling her crotch down onto his lap. His butt was on the edge of the seat, and his hard cock laid against his stomach, the bottom half still covered by his boxers. She ground her hips into him, centering her pussy along his shaft, and started to slide up and down his length.

Rapp could feel the heat between her legs as she pressed herself onto him. She had her forearms on his shoulders, and her hands pulled his head into her cleavage. He kissed between each breast, and then traced his tongue lightly along her skin, until he found a nipple. Lightly circling it with the tip of his tongue, he moaned his hot breath over her as she continued to grind on his cock. Then he flicked her nipple with his tongue and sucked it gently into his mouth. Katie's response was obvious, as she moaned and stalled her gyrations, pressing her pussy onto his shaft with all her weight. Mitch continued working her nipple with his tongue, and massaged her ass with his hands, guiding her up and down his shaft. Her moaning intensified, and she quickened the pace of her ride on his lap. Mitch wasn't sure if what he thought was happening really was, so he kept his tongue at work, and pulled her into him tighter. Then there was no doubt in his mind, as Katie let out a deep grunt, and lifted her face towards the ceiling. A shudder came over her body, and Mitch felt a hot wetness take over the front of his boxers where she pressed her pussy down over him.

Katie rested her head on his shoulder for minute. "Mmmm. I'm so glad you came in tonight...We're gonna have a lot of fun."

"Yeah, well...I'm doin pretty well so far." Mitch was still feeling his wet boxers between his aching cock and her pussy.

"I'm just getting started."

Katie climbed off him, turned around and sat back on his lap. Mitch looked down to see the head of his cock centered between the top of her ass cheeks. She leaned back resting her shoulders on his chest, and groped her breast. She twirled a finger tip around her hard nipple, and Mitch followed suit. His hand repeated the motion on her other breast. His other hand held her hip, and then slowly pressed along her belly. When his fingers reached the top of her g-string, his hand was met by hers. Katie, pressed her hand under the small piece of fabric, and immediately pressed her finger between her folds. Mitch pressed his hand down along her pussy, moaning at the discovery that is was completely bare and smooth.

He pressed the tip of his middle finger between her folds, displacing hers. She was soaked, and their finger tips slid around together easily over her clit. Each of them hand one hand on her breast, teasing a nipple. And each of them had a hand in her crotch massaging her pussy. She brought her legs up, placing one heel on top of each of his thighs. The small bit of pain on the top of his legs was forgotten instantly as most of her weight was on her ass. And her ass was pressing heavily onto his engorged cock. He was glad she wasn't moving too much, but he knew where this was going. Katie slid her finger deeper, pressing it full inside her. She pressed his finger into her clit with the palm of her hand. Rapp knew she was about to get herself off again.

Katie's eyes were closed tightly, and she buried her face in his neck. Her back arched, pressing her ass further into his groin. Her hand worked back and forth, simultaneously curling her finger at her g-spot and pressing his finger into her clit. Mitch was just an instrument in her pleasure at this point. But he was thoroughly enjoying himself. It wasn't long before Katie had herself at the edge again, and Mitch made sure to keep up his fingering of her nipple and clit. Her body tensed again, and she dug her stiletto heels into his legs, lifting her ass off him, as another orgasm coursed through her. This time Mitch felt her juices flow from her pussy, and as she removed her hand, he slid his further down. He held his fingers in place over her pussy, and they were quickly soaked.

After catching her breath for a second, Katie sat up, but stayed on his lap. She looked down to see his soaking wet hand, and instantly grabbed it and brought it to her mouth. She licked at his finger tips. And then one by one, took each finger into her mouth, slowly sucking them clean. When she finished, her hand found his cock, which was still protruding from the waistband of his boxers. Katie slid off his lap, and kneeled between his legs. As she kissed his stomach, she tugged his boxers halfway down his thighs. She reached up, placed her palms on his chest, and leaned her head down.

Mitch felt her warm tongue at the base of his cock. He felt her finger nails dig into his pecs. He felt her breasts grazing along the tops of his thighs. Slowly, she licked up the bottom of his cock, taking up her juices that had soaked through his shorts. When she reached the head, she took it into her mouth, licked around it, and then popped it back out like a lollipop. She licked her lips, and then slowly moved her mouth down over his cock. Inch by inch, he felt her lips glide down his shaft. Just as he felt his head pressing into her throat, he felt her tongue lapp at the skin at the base of his shaft. Mitch was in ecstasy. He thought he might explode right then and there.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned.

Katie quickly backed off, and caught a breath, as Mitch caught his. She grabbed hold of his cock with one hand, and the other pulled his boxers down over his knees to his ankles. Mitch felt her warm tongue tracing down his cock again, and then he felt her kneel on top of his boxers. He lifted one foot to release his legs from the boxers, and felt her hand slide up the inside of his leg. The move brought goose bumps to his skin. When her hand clutched his groin, she spread his legs further apart with her elbows. Her tongue pressed down over his balls. And then she started licking furiously at them from the bottom up. She began stroking his cock with her hand, and Mitch knew he was in trouble. He half-heartedly moved her hand away, but she replaced it in a second. She sensed his urgency, and brought her lips back to her lollipop.

She stroked his shaft with her hand, and slathered her tongue over the tip of his cock. His slow moans began to turn to gasps for air. He felt her free hand cup his balls and gently roll them between her fingers. He thought he was about to explode when her hand stopped stroking, and rested at his base. Her thumb and index finger made a ring around his thick shaft, and her other fingers pressed into his stomach. He felt the warmth of her mouth again on his cock, and slowly move down its length. Her tongue swirled around it as she bobbed her head up and down a few times. The feeling of his swollen cock pressing into her throat was all he could take. She impaled herself on him several times, repeatedly forcing her throat down over top of him. She brought her mouth up off him one last time, gulping some air, and then pushed her forehead to his stomach again. Rapp felt his cock pressed into her throat, and her hands caressing his balls. Her lips clamped over the base of his shaft, and he felt his orgasm take over. He braced his hands on the chair as his body convulsed. She stayed impaled on his cock, barely moving up and down, but keeping him deep in her throat. He bellowed a deep grunt as his load erupted into her. She was milking his balls, and somehow kept every inch of him in her mouth as streams of his cum blasted straight down her throat.

It seemed like an eternity, but when his cock finally stopped pumping cum into her mouth, he realized that she was still completely engulfing his cock. At last she slowly lifted her head, licking him every inch of the way. She caught a breath, and smiled at him.

"Wow!" she still had her hands on his balls, "You needed that."

"Holy shit...I guess so," He panted.

"Ready for more?"

"Jesus! That was incredible...how did you...I mean...Hell yeah."

"Ha, Ha...Good...I have a few other skills you might like."

"Oh, I can't even imagine."

*****

Katie walked over to the dresser, and sipped down the rest of her wine. Rapp reached for his drink and slugged the rest of it in one gulp. She grabbed each of them their other drink, and both took a good long pull.

"So I can do all kinds of cool stuff," she calmly stated, "watch."

She set her drink down, stood back about three feet from his chair, and slowly lifted her knee. With perfect control, she extended her leg forward, and placed her heel on the top of the chair over Rapp's shoulder. Mitch reached to caress the ankle near his head, but she started sliding forward. Slowly, her leg slid along the top of the chair, and her body came forward towards him, until the back of her knee was over his shoulder. She was in a full split, with the back of her thigh along his torso, her crotch tantalizingly positioned directly over his, and her perfectly straight leg stretched to the floor behind her.

"Whoa," Mitch's eyes bugged out of his head.

Katie put her arms around his neck, and started pulling herself up, the front of her thigh dragging along his groin, until her foot was under her again. In a quick motion, she set her ass on one side of his lap, and swung her leg up and over Rapp's other shoulder. She released her hands and leaned back. Her ass pressed on his stomach, and her tight abs flexed as she lowered her upper body backwards between his legs. He was staring at her pussy, a perfect V of black fabric, pulled tight between her folds. Then he watched as her fingers found her clit again, and she frantically started massaging herself. She pulled the fabric aside, offering him a view of her already swollen pussy. Mitch felt signs of life rush back to his groin, which was mashed into the small of her back. He was about to reach out for her, when she pulled the g-string back into place.

Mitch watched in awe as Katie arched her back, placing her hands on the floor at his feet. She then carefully brought one heeled foot to the top of the chair, and gracefully kicked her legs up into a handstand. She paused momentarily, pivoted 180 degrees on her hands, and then split her legs straight out to either side. Just as Mitch stared at the glorious sight of her, upside down and fully spread eagle, she began to bend at the waist. As her pussy and then her ass curled towards him, her legs found the arms of the chair. She was in a full split across the chair, with her hands still on the floor. Mitch wanted desperately to take hold of her, and bury his face between her legs. But he didn't dare interrupt the show. Katie walked her hands up to his knees and sat up. Then she put her hands on her hips, fully supporting her weight across her spread legs. Mitch stared at the pearls pinched in her fully flexed, round ass.

"Wow...So, you're a runner and a gymnast?"

"No, I never did gymnastics...I never tried any of this stuff until I started stripping."

"Well, it's pretty damn impressive either way."

"It's mostly from all the yoga and dancing."

"Whatever it is, it works."

"I see that," Katie smiled, and reached down in front of her. There she found Mitch's growing hard-on, which had come back to life thanks to her performance. She stroked him for a few moments, and soon he was fully hard. Mitch traced his hands along the tops of her thighs, and then down around her ass. Reaching his hand beneath her from behind, he carefully pressed the pearls into her, and wiggled them lightly, front to back. Katie quickly began to quiver, partly from his stimulation, and partly from her muscles straining to hold her position.

Mitch put a hand under each of her legs, and lifted her clear of the chair. Her legs came together, and she curled into a ball, as she collapsed onto his lap. Mitch readjusted his grip, with one arm under her legs, and one around her back, and picked her up and carried her towards the bed. He set her down on the edge of the bed, and she immediately wrapped her legs around his head.

Mitch dropped to his knees, and pulled her by the hips, bringing her pussy to his mouth. He sunk his tongue into her already soaked folds, and began massaging her clit through the tight fabric. Her heels were in his back, and she lifted her ass off the bed, driving her pubis into his face. Mitch reached a hand under her ass, and slid his fingers under the string of pearls. He brought his hand up between her legs, and slid the fabric aside, exposing her clit to his onslaught. He delicately lapped her juices from all around her labia, and then switched to flicking his tongue on her clit. Mitch repeated the process several times, and soon Katie was full on riding his face. She reached down and pulled his head into her, and dug her heels into his back, as her body thrashed about. Her climax rushed over her body, and Mitch could barely hold her down enough to prolong her pleasure. His face was flooded with her cum, and Mitch savored her taste until she finally relaxed.

Mitch stood at the foot of the bed, towering over her. He swollen cock pointed at her soaked pussy. He thought of pouncing on her, and driving into her right there, but he resisted. Instead, Katie sat up, and grabbed him by his sensitive manhood, and pulled herself onto all fours. She drew his length into her mouth again, settling onto her elbows. She grabbed him by the back of his thighs, and started pulling him into her face. Mitch complied with her efforts, and began fucking her mouth, pumping his hips into her without restraint. He felt his balls slapping into her chin and neck as his cock jammed into the back of her mouth.

Katie was still pulling on him, taking all the abuse. He watched her back arch before him, pointing her ass in the air. He reached out and grabbed hold of her ass with both hands, and started pulling her body to him, matching her rhythm. She only pulled harder, slamming his cock deeper into her throat each time. Mitch was worried he wouldn't last, violently fucking her face. He reached his fingers further back, sliding them under the pearls, and into the soaking mess of her pussy. His other hand wrapped around her waist, and pulled her even closer to him.

As he pulled her forward, Katie was forced to release him from her mouth. She felt the strength in his arms, as his hands pressed into her skin. She wasn't sure what to do with herself, in this awkward position. And then she felt his finger enter her. She was dripping wet, and offered no resistance. His hand cupped her ass, and he pressed his middle finger deep inside, as far as it would go. She shuddered at the feeling, and then begged for more. Katie laid her head and chest down on the bed, and pressed her ass back into his hand.

Mitch knelt on the bed beside her, and began to work his finger in and out of her wet hole. She was driving her ass into his hand as fast as he could slide his finger in and out. He paused, clutching her hip with his free hand, and then easily slid another finger inside her. As he stroked her, he curled his fingers down, pressing them across her g-spot. Her breathing quickened, and he felt her fingers on her clit, as she continued rocking backwards. He shifted to kneeling beside her, and took better leverage. She rapidly wiggled her fingers over her clit, and he pressed his fingers deeper into her, keeping pressure on her swollen spot. Rapp was amazed, and amused, as another wave of orgasm came over her. Her hands clutched at the bedspread, and she drove her pussy back over his fingers. He felt her gush again, and lowered his face to her, once again lapping at her sweetness.

"How many times are you gonna make me cum?" she asked, catching her breath.

"That's what I was wondering," Mitch laughed.

"Are you ready to fuck me yet?"

"I've been ready," he sat up, "but we can keep this up if you want."

Katie pushed him back down on the bed, grabbed his cock, and knelt between his legs. She began licking around the insides of his thighs, occasionally biting him lightly, making him squirm. Her hand pumped at his cock, and she carefully sucked at each of his balls. Mitch watched her working her magic, and she looked up for a second as she lowered her mouth over his cock once again. She stroked down over him only a few times, and then released him as a thick string of saliva stretch from her lower lip to his bulbous head. Katie began crawling up his body, first kissing his stomach, and then dragging her tits between his legs. He felt her nipples tickle his sack, and then she pressed into him, centering his cock between her firm breasts. Katie rocked her body back and forth, letting his saliva soaked cock fuck her tits.

Mitch couldn't take any more. He slid a hand behind her ear, and pulled his face to hers. He planted his tongue in her mouth, and felt hers in return. Katie scrambled to get her legs underneath her, climbing along his body until she was straddling him. She lifted herself off him, grabbed his cock, and pointed it straight up at her crotch. She lowered herself just enough for his tip to touch her. With her hand, she guided the head of his cock between her folds, and carefully used it to slide her g-string aside. The heat from her pussy washed over him, as he felt her slide his head around between the soaked folds of her labia. Finally, she centered his cock, and lowered herself onto him in one deliberate motion. They both let out heavy moans of release as she enveloped him.