Interim Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch pressed his weight down onto her, crushing her to the bed. He rolled both their bodies to their sides, and wrapped her up. With an arm around her shoulders, and a leg curled behind hers, he kept his pulsing cock deep in her ass. Mitch relaxed his body, half on top of her, and soaked in the feel of her skin, as his spent cock relaxed inside her.

****

After finishing his second shower of the morning, Mitch walked out of the bathroom and saw Katie curled up on the bed, wrapped in the bedsheet. She had tears running from the corners of her eyes, but she smiled at him as he approached.

"Oh crap," Mitch started, thinking he'd hurt her. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she replied, still smiling as she wiped at her tears.

"Did I...I'm sorry," Mitch stuttered, and sat next to her. "I didn't mean to..."

"Relax," she said, with a sly grin. "You didn't hurt me....at least no more than I wanted you to."

She sat up, letting the sheet fall from her bare breasts. Katie wrapped her arms around him, and pulled close, burying her face in his chest.

"Why the tears?"

"I'm just glad I met you. And glad I could do something for you."

Mitch was puzzled, and for a minute, he humbly wondered if this woman was love struck, and hoping for a relationship.

"Why would you need to do anything for me?"

Katie hesitated, and then let out a long sigh. "Last year, my brother was killed in Afghanistan."

Mitch was silent, but wondering where she was going with this.

"Growing up, we were close, but who could have guessed that as adults both of us would have the same hero."

His eyes lit up with surprise. "You mean, you know...."

"He would have been so honored to meet you," she claimed as her eyes welled up again. "I recognized you right away in the club. And I always told myself that if I ever met you, I'd thank you anyway I could. But last night just kinda took off."

Mitch sat in disbelief.

She continued, "Ryan always wanted to be a soldier, and after 9-11 he was really inspired. But even though he was a Recon Marine, he always wished he could do more. He idolized you. He always said he wished he could work with you and do what you do." Katie started bawling, "Oh Mitch, I'm so sorry."

As she cried into his chest, Mitch struggled to figure out the connection. "I don't understand," he whispered.

"I had my own idol," she explained, "when I was in school... I studied journalism, Mitch. I was such a fan of hers. And then, after the White House, you two were such a fairy tale couple." Katie sobbed, and Mitch began to cry himself as he heard her say, "Oh God...I'm so sorry about Anna."

They sat, crying in silence for several minutes, before she spoke up. "It was kindof funny how Ryan and I both worshipped you two for that brief time. I wanted to be just like her, and he wanted to be just like you. Ryan got killed fighting for us. But what happened to Anna was so awful"

"Why didn't you say something last night?" Mitch asked, wiping tears from his face.

"Once we knew who you were, you became my hero too. I guess I loved you automatically because I was such a big fan of Anna's, and you two were so in love..." she paused. "Anyway, I always wanted to tell you about Ryan. But when Anna died, I just wished I could do something to help you. I never really expected this."

"So that's what you thought I really needed?"

"I'm sorry," Katie stammered, "I...it just kinda went that way."

"It's OK. Apparently, I did need it. I've been pretty down in the dumps lately. I didn't realize how much I've missed a human touch. Not just hers, but I've shut everybody out."

"Who could blame you? I just went with the flow last night," she raised her eyebrows, "Hey, if some wild sex was what I could do you help you...so be it."

"Well, you didn't need to do that. Although, it was incredible" he reflected, "But, Thank you. Thank you for telling me, and for reminding me that I'm not the only person who matters."

They sat and held each other for a long time, in silence. After Katie cleaned up again, he checked out of the room, and drove her home. Mitch walked her to the door, like any gentleman would, and both had tears in their eyes again.

"Thank you, Katie."

"No, thank you," she said, kissing him softly on the cheek, "for everything."

As he turned to walk away, Katie stopped him, "Hey Mitch! Um, you know, if you're ever around here again...I mean, I'm sure you could find me if you wanted to..." she giggled at the obvious comment. "But Mitch," she said, looking around, "We need you...out there."

"Goodbye Katie."