Interim Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was motionless for a minute, as each of them took in the full feeling of him inside her. She rocked forward, kissing him deeply, and then sat straight up. She rocked back, driving him further up inside her. Mitch looked up at the beautiful women, her eyes were closed and her mouth open. He could tell she was concentrating on the feeling deep in her abdomen. He stared at her perfect, round breasts. He looked down at her taught abdomen, and her bald pussy, which oozed from the sides of the black fabric V. And then he watched as she slowly started to gyrate her hips. First side to side, seeming to settle her body down further over his. And then her hips drove forward and back, forcing him inside her. She caressed her tits with her hands, and then braced herself on his chest. Pressing against him, she forcefully sank her pussy down. Mitch felt his cock bottom out inside her, and she briefly winced in pain. Then she did it again, and again, and began grunting with each stroke. Before Mitch could react, she was having her way with him. She bucked her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy over him. His cock pressed her insides with each stroke, and she contorted her body to make his head rub the perfect spot inside her. Katie head dropped forward, her hair falling to one side, and she clenched her eyes closed. Mitch watched her breasts swinging over his chest as her pussy bounced into him. She cried out with another orgasm. Mitch felt her contract around him, and then he felt the hot gush of fluid wash over his cock, and down onto his balls.

Katie didn't waste any time resting. She sat back up, and slowly worked her hips over him.

"Oh God, you're fucking me so good," she moaned, fondling her perfect breasts.

"I haven't fucked you at all yet," Mitch insisted.

She pulled herself off him, spun on one knee, and straddled him again, facing the opposite direction. She leaned back, and her hair brushed his face. Reaching between her legs, she guided his cock back to her pussy, and rested her weight back down. She worked her hips for a couple strokes, and then sat forward. She grabbed his shins with each hand as his cock impaled her.

Mitch felt like he was hitting her lungs as he drove his hips up into her ass. She shrieked in pain, and then pulled her feet underneath her. Katie lifted herself off him slightly, still bracing herself on his legs. Mitch could see daylight beneath her ass for a brief second. And then she slammed herself back down. Her loud, high pitched grunt drowned out the slapping of flesh on flesh. He watched her round ass bouncing in front of him, and tried to reach for it. His fingers barely danced over her skin as she squatted over him, pounding herself down into his groin. He strained to drive himself up into her, only to have her slam him back into the bed. She cried out with each bounce, and Mitch could feel why. His full length was spearing into her, and he felt her insides crash into his cock just before her ass cheeks crashed into his hips.

Katie was out of breath, nearly screaming, and starting to sweat from her exertion. She slowed the pace of her ride, as her legs started to give out. She reached down, and grabbed a handful of his balls between her legs. She started squeezing them, pulling with each slow rise of her body.

Mitch was literally aching to cum, and her massage of his balls only added to it. He had fought the urge throughout her vigorous, reverse cowgirl style bucking. But he needed just a bit more. Feeling her tight body start to fatigue on top of him, Mitch pushed her off him by her ass. He cast her aside on the bed like a ragdoll, and crawled to his knees.

"Please fuck me now!" she begged, breathless. "Please finish me."

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you senseless." Mitch growled, grabbing her by the waist.

He pulled her to her knees, and she willingly slid her legs apart on the bed. Mitch pushed her upper body down to the bed, and guided his cock with his free hand. He easily slid his head into her soaking hole. He felt the tiny string of pearls roll along the length of his shaft as he entered her. Katie groaned softly as he slowly began to pump into her. She brought a hand underneath her, and began stroking her clit through the wet g-string, keeping time with his thrusts.

Mitch knew she would have another orgasm soon, and stepped up his efforts. He grasped the back of her neck, pushing her face into the bed, and arching her back. He grabbed her hip with his other hand, and took control of her body. He forcefully plowed into her, and increased his pace. Katie couldn't keep her hand in place with the ramming, and instead clawed at the covers to brace herself. She didn't need any further stimulation anyway, as the onslaught of his cock crashing into her bowels was quickly bringing her to orgasm.

"Ungh!" she screamed, gasping for breath, "Fucking hurt me!"

He slowed again for a bit, but his thrusts grew more powerful. He held tightly around the back of her neck, and leaned further over her. Her face and chest were mashed to the bed, and each time he slammed his weight into her pussy, her body buckled beneath him.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!...I'm cumming!" she screamed into the sheets.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he growled.

Mitch felt his orgasm boiling from deep inside, quickened his thrusts. He stiffened up, driving his cock as deep as he could. He pulled her hair back as he punished her, bringing her upper body off the bed. Her face was nearly pointed toward the ceiling, but she was screaming with pleasure as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. Mitch was pulling at her hips, driving his hips into her ass cheeks with all his might. Finally he erupted into her, spraying his cum deep in her belly. He pumped into her again and again, and her felt her contract around him, milking at his cock. With one final squeeze, he held himself deep in her pussy, and nearly broke her body in half with the effort.

He released her hair, and collapsed his weight down on top of her. He was still hard enough to stay inside her for a minute, but she was gushing with both their fluids. He slid to her side, desperate to close his eyes, but worried that she wasn't done with him yet.

"Oh fuck that was good," Katie whispered into the covers. "You definitely needed that."

Mitch rolled to his back, and wondered aloud, "I needed that?"

Katie flipped her body to him, sliding a leg over his. "Nevermind," she whispered again, and laid her head on his chest.

*****

Rapp awoke to a pounding on the hotel room door. His heart jumped for a second, until he opened his eyes to see Katie walking across the room. He had been awake twice during the night. The first time, he woke to find her lying nearly on top of him, her head on his chest, and her arm wrapped around him. The second time was when she rolled away from him. He was thoroughly enjoying the intimate touch of a woman, and rolled himself behind her. He wrapped his arm around her, and had fallen asleep again against her soft skin. Now he was looking at the black g-string with pearls, lying beside him on the bed.

Katie reappeared from the hallway with a tray of food. She was wearing his button down shirt, and nothing else. Mitch smiled to himself at the show the waiter must have had, since she only had the bottom two buttons closed to cover herself.

"Good morning," she smiled, seeing his open eyes. "Want some breakfast?"

Before he could answer, Rapp watched her turn and head for the bathroom. She slid off his shirt and threw it back into the room, and partially closed the door behind her. Mitch was still processing the night before, not sure what to make of the whole experience. He sat up, and took a swig of orange juice from the table. He rubbed his eyes, and headed for the bathroom. Mitch was trying to figure out what to say, and then decided to forget it. He stopped for a much needed pee break, and then leaned his head around the shower curtain. He was overwhelmed with steam, and the very feminine aroma of flowers.

"Hey there," she greeted him.

Mitch thought she was too cheerful and bright for this time of morning, and didn't respond. He did gaze down at her exquisite body. She was shiny wet, and lathering the wonderfully smelling soap all over her body. He sucked in a deep breath, trying to take in as much of her aura as possible.

"Get in."

Mitch realized he was just standing there, naked, ogling at her like a pervert. He stepped into the shower with her, and stood still, watching her bathe herself.

"Listen...I ...uh...," he hesitated.

"Unh-uh. Don't try to talk about it. You might ruin it."

Rapp didn't understand what the hell she was talking about. But as she stepped into his arms, he decided to follow her lead. Katie stood on her tip toes, and kissed him on the cheek. She turned him around, so the hot water splashed at the back of his neck. She pressed her firm breasts into him, and pulled him close as the hot water flowed over their bodies.

Katie lathered up a washcloth, and began washing over every inch of his body. By the time she reached his groin, he was fully erect. She lingered there for a minute, careful not to miss a spot.

"So, are you ready for more?" she teased, stroking the soapy cloth over his cock.

"I don't think I was ready for last night...but..uh..yeah."

"Bullshit. You were more than ready." Katie replied, as she stepped out of the shower.

"Yeah, I guess so," Rapp finished rinsing off, and turned off the water."You seem to know an awful lot about what I need."

"Woman's intuition?"

"Bullshit," he spoke to her reflection as she wiped a circle in the foggy mirror."It's more than that."

Rapp cast his towel to the floor and pressed himself into her backside, pinning her against the bathroom counter.

"What, you think you're the only one who can read people?" Katie barely finished her question when she felt his hardness pressing against the damp towel over her ass. She tried to muffle her moan. But she reflexively closed her eyes, as he pressed against her, longing for more.

She watched in the mirror as his muscled arms wrapped around her. "I'm just wondering why you think you know what I need."

"Forget it," she moaned, turning her head to him, "I thought you were ready for more?"

Mitch was starting to get defensive. "Maybe I am...Maybe not." He turned and left the bathroom.

Katie followed him out, and feigned indifference, "OK, that's your call." She smiled to herself, as she strolled past him. Mitch stood, still naked and fully hard, and nibbled at the tray of breakfast. He turned to watch her go by, just in time to catch her wet towel in the face. She bent over her bag, pretending to gather some clothes like she was leaving. He stared at her perfect, bare ass. Mitch was oblivious to the fact that she was playing him, and he fell right into her plan.

Rapp strode across the room, and in an instant he was upon her. Even though it was exactly what she wanted him to do, Katie was surprised at how quickly and silently he had jumped her. His hand forcefully clutched her ass, and his fingers nearly penetrated her lips. His other arm wrapped around her waist, and as he pulled her back to him she was lifted from the floor. He spun her around and set her down on the floor next to the bed. He quickly grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head, and as she crumpled to her knees he pulled her head back so she was looking up at him.

Rapp hesitated there for a second, briefly thinking about what he was doing. It wasn't in him to hurt a woman, and that certainly wasn't what he wanted to do. But when he saw Katie's devilish grin spread across her face, he instantly knew what he wanted. Without releasing his grip, he pulled her head back a little further. Her grin disappeared as she strained, and her mouth opened as her head was pulled back. Rapp grasped the base of his shaft with his other hand, and pointed it straight out at her. Katie slowly closed her eyes and waited.

His hard cock slammed into the back of her mouth with force, and both of them grunted simultaneously. He pulled her head back again slightly, and then rammed her waiting face onto his spear, holding her on him and pressing hard. She whimpered as he pressed his cock into her throat, and it took a few thrusts before she could align herself with his length. Finally she opened her throat and relaxed it around him. He pulled her head back again, and she gasped for air before he slammed his cock back in. She quickly adapted this time, and just as he started to forcibly bob her head back and forth, he felt her lips close around his shaft.

The feeling of her warm mouth on him slowed him down, and feeling her hands on his ass brought him to a stop. She was grabbing both his asscheeks with her hands, and pulling him into her. Rapp released her hair, and relaxed as Katie took over. She held her head in place, his cock still deep in her throat, and pressed his abdomen into her face. He felt her breath rush over his pubic hair, as she panted for breath through her nose.

Not sure what to do with his hands, Mitch reached down for her back, and massaged her until she responded. Katie continued to fuck him with her face, but got herself to her feet. She was bent over at the waist, and Mitch reached out to cup her ass. He pulled her into him, driving his cock into her throat again, and then quickly let go. Suddenly her pushed her off, and spun her around as she stood up.

Mitch closed the space between them, until his cock pressed into the crease at the top of her ass. His snaked his hand along her belly, and firmly grabbed each of her firm tits in his hands. She pressed her ass back into him, begging. Mitch stepped back, pulled at her hip with one hand, and pushed her over with his other hand on her shoulder. Katie slid her feet apart, enough to make it easy. Her legs were locked straight, and she reached down to brace herself against the bed. The force of his stiff cock slamming into her pushed her forward onto the bed. She collapsed onto the bed, her waist bent over the edge, and she split her straight legs completely apart.

He reared back momentarily, sizing up his target, and then Mitch seized control of her body again. With her legs split wide, her tight ass was flexed into two perfect round shapes. He reached his hand down, his thumb along the crease of her ass, fingers pointed towards her back, and pushed her ass forward. Katie's back arched as her pussy opened to his view. He pressed her upper body into the bed and, retaining his grip on her ass, drove his cock deep inside her again.

"Ungh!" the violent penetration knocked a loud scream from her as his cockhead plowed her insides. He began ramming her pussy harder and harder, and her screams mixed with moans. Katie was immediately awash in orgasm as his powerful fucking took over her body. Mitch didn't hold back, and as each stroke of his hard shaft perpetuated her cascading orgasm, her body buckled under the pounding. She was gushing uncontrollably, and screaming her pleasure. As he slowed his thrusts, he could feel her pussy convulsing around him.

"Oh God!...Oh God!...Oh God!" she screamed, "yes!"

Mitch felt the stream of fluid pouring out of her and running down his balls. Each time they swung into her, they became more soaked with her cum. He pulled out, and pushed her forward further onto the bed. Katie splayed her legs apart flat again, with her lower legs bent behind her, and her chest and face on the bed. She arched her back, and pointed her ass to the ceiling, in that most vulnerable position. She was accepting of her role as his fuck toy, and her position begged him to abuse her further. He lowered his face to her, and plunged his tongue into her soaking hole, drinking her in. He worked his tongue deep inside her and then down to tease at her clit. He brought his hand up and slid his fingers easily into her, and licked around her opening. His tongue traced up along the soft skin between her holes. And when the tip of his tongue tickled her tight anus, Katie sucked in a deep breath.

"Oh...yeah." She moaned. "Oh please."

Mitch circled his tongue around her asshole and worked her pussy with his fingers. He slid his hand up, smearing her juices along, and slowly pushed half a finger in her ass. Her sphincter tightened around it briefly, and then relaxed to the intrusion. He slowly started working it deeper. Mitch stood up, keeping his finger in her ass, relaxing her hole. He slowly pushed his cock into her pussy again.

Katie groaned, begging him, "Do it...fuck my ass."

Mitch complied, and pulled his cock out of her sopping pussy, and pressed its bulbous head against her anus. Katie reached behind her and took a solid hold around his shaft. He grabbed her hips and pulled. His rock hard cock slid inside against the pressure of her sphincter, and Katie yelled out as his head popped through her tight hole.

"Unnnnghh! Fuck!" she was panting, after holding her breath through the penetration.

Mitch waited briefly until her ass unclenched its tight grip on his cock, and then immediately pushed forward again. His well lubed girth slid further inside her until he pressed against her hand. Katie felt his thickness filling her, and looked back over her shoulder. Mitch was concentrating on the heat that enveloped his cock, and fixed his determined gaze on her. He saw her mouth agape and the look in her eyes showed fear and lust at the same time. He looked down at her hand, holding tight and impeding his progress, and grabbed her by the wrist to remove it.

"Oooh!" she hollered as he pushed further inside her, "I don't think I can take it!"

She started to clutch the sheets to her face, and screamed into the bed as her ass split over his thick cock. As he backed out and started to drive forward again, she quickly reached back and braced her hand against his abs, trying to stop his thrust.

Between quick breaths, she whimpered, "I can't!... Oh fuck!"

She looked back at him with tears in her eyes, and clawed at his stomach. Mitch grabbed her wrist and pulled her backwards. She felt his cock spearing her bowels, and screamed again. She arched her back, opening herself to him as much as she could. The burning pain of her asshole stretching over the base of his shaft was met with the pleasure she felt as he filled her.

"Oh, fuck!...Yes!" she moaned.

Mitch held her by her hip bone, and reached forward to grab a fistful of her hair. He pulled her back into him with both hands, and drove his hips forward into her. Katie's back was arched backwards to its limit, and her mouth wide open as he pulled her hair like reigns. He looked down to see the final inch of his cock disappear into her ass, and felt the wonderful sensation of her ass cheeks hitting his groin. He held still there, pulling her back into him, and savoring the tight grip of her ass.

Katie wanted to scream, but was held breathless in his hands. She loved the feeling of his thick cock filling her up, and as soon as he started to move again, her body released. Mitch held her tight and continued his slow short strokes deep inside her. Instantly her ass was constricting around him, and she helplessly bucked back into his hips. Her orgasm flowed without further provocation, and Katie's body shuddered through its release. She was thoroughly enjoying her fucking now, and her body relaxed to his control.

Mitch felt her trembling body whither beneath him, and released her hair. She collapsed her upper body to the bed as he took hold of her hips. He pumped the full length of his cock into her tight hole, and quickly felt his own orgasm roaring from deep within. His body locked up, and Mitch strained to push into her. As his load erupted into her bowels, Katie struggled to gyrate her ass over him, and her exhausted body continued to desperately milk his cock.