Interlude 13-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has reached the threshold. Her arms reach out, hands grasping his upper thighs to steady herself as she rams her pussy into him. Her teeth clench, her breathing is heavy and rapid. Her body is on autopilot, the need for release overriding all conscious thought.

He can feel her tense, and knows she is on the edge. His right hand releases her ankle. He places its thumb on top of the plug's base. Pushing it in against the hilt and rotating his thumb gives her the boost she needs.

Her movements stop. Her legs tense and lock up. Her pussy grasps his member tighter. Her whole body shudders, nails digging into his thighs. A primal groan/squeal escapes from her. A spasm causes her hips to jerk against his cock and again.

The orgasm continues on for what seems like minutes, but in reality is about half of one. As it subsides, she relaxes. Her body melts backwards, slowly reclining on top of his chest. Her hair cascades onto his face. His hands wrap around her chest, fingers lightly pinching her nipples. Chest heaving, lungs are trying to bring in more oxygen to recover from her exertion. She untangles her legs, straightens them out, and completely relaxes on top of him. She melts in bliss, using him as a pillow.

Although he wants to give her as much time as she wants to bask in the glow, his dick is still rock hard and inside of her. He flexes it a couple of times, letting her know of its continued engorgement without speaking a word. He is hoping she will take the hint and do something about it.

"That feels good, you can keep doing it if you want, but I am not moving yet," she answers his unasked request.

After a couple of minutes, she rolls off to his right side. His cock, unfortunately, slips out of her. Reaching back, her hand grasps it around the base and squeezes. "Get that fucker back where it belongs," she quips.

Getting up on all fours, she backs up towards him. Peering back between her legs, she places her right hand over her pussy. The middle finger parts the lips and slides between them. She is so wet that there is no resistance. The texture is like liquid silk.

Not wanting to keep her (or his member) waiting, he hops up and positions himself between her legs. His cock rests between her cheeks, balls pressing against her ass. Her hand slides back from her pussy and lightly cups them. Slowly, carefully massaging them, she grinds her ass back against him. She clenches her cheeks, capturing his shaft between them.

"Put it in me. Fuck me right now," she implores.

His hips pull back a bit, the head repositions over her opening, and with a smooth thrust, he is deep inside of her. Though she is tight, the massive amount of natural moisture she is producing for him lets it glide in comfortably.

Slowly, he pulls out of her, until just the head is still inside. Then pushing forward, he impales her again. In and out of her pussy slowly, his dick feels the sensation of the walls of her tunnel caressing it. He looks down, and watches his member slide in and out. The sight is highly arousing. He pushes the anal plug around as he moves, giving it a circular motion inside of her ass.

She reaches down into the waistband of the cincher, and finds the small remote unit she had hidden there. It's another small surprise for him. She pushes the ON button, and the vibrating bullet inside of the plug comes to life.

"Wooah there. What the hell?" he exclaims, as he feels the vibrator through the membrane separating his cock from the plug.

"Like that? Sure feels good to me," she answers. She spins the speed control on the remote all the way up, and throws it to the foot of the bed. With the vibration coming as high as it can, there is no more need for control.

His movement increases involuntarily as the vibrations attack his senses. Each time his thrusts bottom out, the flesh of her ass cheeks ripple in response. He bends a little to one side, watching her breasts as they swing back and forth like twin metronomes in time to his rhythm. He loves to watch them swing, their heaviness rippling back and forth. There was a lot to be said for the motion of natural breasts vs. fake ones, and he was watching it in action. Back and forth they sway, synchronized to the slapping sounds his belly makes each time it contacts her cheeks. His ball sac is in the act as well, slapping forward to caress her clit with each thrust. Their timing is impeccable, the motion as beautiful as a ballet.

The only problem is they can't keep it going for long. After a few minutes, they slow, catching their breath and keeping muscles from cramping. He leans back, supporting himself by bracing his arms against the bed. Keeping him inside of her, she leans back with him, so that she is now sitting on his pal, though their legs are still doggy style. They just rest in that position for a few moments, catching their breath and enjoying the still vibrating plug's work on their private parts.

Breath caught, he rises up against her. Hands grasping her biceps, he pulls back on her arms as he pushes his dick deeper inside of her. She rises up off her haunches a bit and starts to settle into a rhythm with him. He pulls back, she pulls forward, just to the point of the mushroom tip of his dick sliding out between her lips. Then, he pulls her arms and body back against him. Her ass slaps against his thighs, dick slams up into her, and a slight ripple moves across her backside. Back and forth, in and out they move in sync. The rhythm is slow, but the thrusts forceful.

Looking to one side, he watches their profile in the large dresser mirror. It is a very erotic sight. Each meeting of their bodies causes a shudder through her body. Her breasts bounce in sympathy. Their mass and the force of the movement cause the nipples to jump at least a couple of inches into the air, before the flesh settles back down. Oh, how he loves big, natural tits, for their movement is so magical!

He starts to feel the swelling at the base of his cock that signals the buildup to orgasm. His movements speed up. She can tell from the tenseness in his body that he is starting to build towards release. Helping him along, she matches his movements. Just as he starts a low moan, she stops, and pulls away from him. His eyes are bugged out, mouth open, cock bouncing in mid-air. "What the fuck ...", he blurts.

"Payback's a bitch, ain't it?" she teases. Giggling a bit, she pushes back against him. His cock nestles itself between her cheeks, resting on the base of the plug. He can feel its vibrations against the underside of his dick. Between that and the sensation of her cheeks clenching at his shaft, he could very quickly reach the brink again.

"Pull our little friend out of my ass, will you?" she asks.

"Do I have to? It looks like it is quite happy in there."

"Please, pull it out. I'm tired of it."

He pulls his dick back away from her cheeks. Grasping the base of the plug, he wiggles it around inside of her. Pulling on it, he feels the resistance of her sphincter, fighting to hold it in. He pushes and pulls on it lightly, easing the tension in her opening. After about 30 seconds, she relaxes and the plug starts to slide out. As soon as full diameter comes out, the rest of it slides easily. With a small 'pop', it comes free.

Massaging the opening lightly with his right index finger, he is rewarded with a contented moan form deep within her. She tosses her head from side to side, hair flying wildly, and then pushes back against his finger. With all the lubrication still present, the digit easily slides up into her. He slowly finger fucks the orifice for a bit.

Using her muscles, she clamps down on his finger, trapping it inside of her.

"I want you to fuck my ass," she says, quite seriously.

Not believing his ears, he fires back, "Really? You mean it?".

"Yes. Put that fucking dick in my ass right now."

Needing no further encouragement, he grabs the bottle of lube, and spreads a liberal amount along the length of his shaft. Then, he places his head right at the flower of her opening, and massages it with the tip. Answering the pressure, her muscle open up a little, and he starts to slowly slide inside.

As his head is engulfed, she gasps. Even though the plug has relaxed her anus, his girth is a bit larger, and causes some discomfort as he enters. He pauses, afraid to hurt her. There is no way he wants her to stop and pull away because of pain. Having wanted to butt fuck a beautiful girl for most of his adult life, squandering this glorious opportunity would be tragic for him. If she is hurt, she may never want to try it again.

Looking back over her right shoulder at him, she asks "Let me control this, at least to start. OK?"

He nods his head in agreement, and holds his position. Willing her ass to relax, she slowly pushes herself back onto his shaft. With about half of his length inside, she stops, then slowly pulls back off of it. Back and forth she moves slowly, getting the muscle acquainted with his size. The movements become easier, resistance fades. She pushes back further, until his entire length is deep inside of her. A long moan escapes from deep inside of her. Her arms fold up, her upper body bends down to touch the bed. Her head rests on the cool sheets, ass up in the air impaled upon him. She wiggles her ass a bit, seating it right up against his belly, assuring that all of him is inside.

Hips moving forward, she pulls off of him again, to the point where just the head is still inside. She props herself back up. Glancing over the shoulder again, she can see his face is turned towards the ceiling. His eyes are closed, and there is a look of contentment spread across his face. It looks like he's enjoying this so far.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good," she directs back over her shoulder. And it does. She has not had such a pleasurable feeling of being completely filled before. Sure, his dick feel great inside of her pussy, and she's not about to give that up, but this feeling is so ... well, different. Feeling his length as it slides in and out of her orifice is quite unlike vaginal intercourse. It feels dirty, but delicious, and she is getting off on it.

"It's your turn Fuck away, baby. Use me any way you want to," she quips, handing control of the session back to him.

Unleashed, his cock has a mind of its own, ramming forward and impaling her. The suddenness is a surprise, taking her breath away for a moment. Her concentration, her center is his cock deep inside of her rear end. Little else registers on her, for the moment nothing else matters.

His hips start rocking back and forth, sliding his member in and out of her hole. Looking down, the sight of his dick going in and out is inspirational. It looks so incredible erotic. His hands spread her cheeks apart, to give him an even better view. For a few seconds, he marvels at how clean it is. Although the thought of fucking a woman in the ass had been a turn on for many years, he had always wondered if the reality would match up with the fantasy. This time, with her, reality was kicking the shit out of fantasy!

Realizing he is actually fucking her butt, combined with the sight and the incredible tightness of her orifice, is quickly causing pressure to build in his scrotum. A few more seconds of this, and he's not going to be able to stop the release.

"I'm going to cum," he blurts. "Oh hell, no, you're not. This feels too fucking good, I want it to last longer," she responds.

With that, she stops moving, reaches back between her legs with her right hand, grapbs the base of his cock, and squeezes. Her fingers feel the pulsing in his shaft, the tightening of his balls. He is very close to cumming.

After a few seconds, she pulls away, lays down on the bed, and rolls over. Pulling her legs up to give him access, she spreads wide for him. A pillow is grabbed and slid under her behind, raising it a few inches up off the bed.

Sliding up to her, he places the tip at the opening again. Grasping hold of her nylon clad ankles, he spreads her legs wide. Seemingly by itself, the cock starts pushing back inside of her ass. Slowly, all the way until his balls are resting against her cheeks. His hips roll, grinding the dick against her opening.

Her face shows an evil grin. Her arms drop by her sides, framing her breasts, propping them up against gravity to show them off for him. Fingers of her left hand spread her pussy lips, while the index finger of her right finds her clit and starts circiling on top of it. She knows that she won't be able to stop him from spurting again, and wants to be ready to cum with him when that happens.

"I can't tell you how good that feels. You are so tight, so warm. I've never felt anything like this," he states while sliding in and out of her slowly.

"Your dick feels so good in my ass. I can't believe we haven't done this before. Come on, pump my ass. Fill me up, fucker.. Fill me with your cum. I want to feel all that white stuff up inside of my ass." Her vocalization is a bit wilder than normal for her, but she knows he is close, and wants to do all she can to heighten his excitement.

His arms pull her legs together, jackknifing her. He pushes her ankles away form his chest about a foot, and looks down. His dick, sliding in and out of her ass, is glistening wet. He is watching his own porn movie, can't believe he is actually fucking a beautiful woman in the ass. He relaxes his arms, her legs rest against his chest. Her ankles split, cradling his head between them. The black nylon slides against his face. His hands slide down along her legs, down over her knees, to rest on her thighs. He keeps them there, and uses them for leverage to pull her harder into him with each thrust.

Her finger is working her clit furiously. Mouth open, she is panting. Her eyes naturally want to close, but she keeps them focused on his face, watching his features as they fuck. Her titties are bouncing in rhythm to their movements, flopping back and forth across her chest. That might become painful for her if it continued for very long, but she senses that he hasn't got long to go before he explodes into her.

The pressure builds quickly again at the base of his cock. There's not going to be any stopping it this time. He intensifies his movements. Although all the pounding he's been giving her asshole has loosened it up considerably, it still has a very tight grip on him. If he had used a condom, he might have been able to last a bit longer, but its way too late to think of that now.

The pressure starts moving up form his balls into his cock. He can feel the hot liquid starting to move. The intense pleasure of the orgasm starts. She can feel it, can sense the difference in his cock as it gets ready to shoot.

All of a sudden, it is there. The first jet is small, but is quickly followed by huge, thick streams of white cum shooting inside of her butt. Each spasm of his cock brings forth another jet, another wave of pleasure transmitted from him into her. His face is contorted, jaw clenched. His arms are wrapped around her knees now, pulling her legs against him, gaining every bit of leverage he can to keep his member deep inside of her.

His spasms last for what seem like minutes, but in reality are just under a single one. As they subside, he starts to relax and sink down into the bed. Physically, he is spent as the last drops escape into her.

Despite finger fucking herself, she has not managed to cum with him. In frustration, just short of release, she rolls him over onto the bed. Careful to keep his dick inside of her, she rolls with him, up into a sitting position on his lap. His cock is still hard, and she can feel is still jerking a bit inside of her rectum. Her hips quickly start rocking, pushing her pussy and clit against his groin. Left hand reaching up, her fingers find and pinch the left nipple. Right hand down, middle finger rubbing her clit. She was so close when he came, that it doesn't take but a few seconds to reach her own threshold.

.Over the top she goes. Quivering, clawing at her left breast, her body spasms as it finds orgasmic relief. This one is quite spectacular. The newness of feeling his dick in her ass has caused a magnitude 9.5 quake in her internal orgasm meter.

As it subsides, she quickly loses steam and melts down on top of him. Laying on his chest, her hair cascades over his face. She straightens out her legs to a more comfortable angle. Lungs are gasping to catch up on oxygen. She feels his member as it softens, and finally withdraws from her opening. In a couple of seconds, the cum starts dripping out, running down her pussy lips and then falling down onto his balls and the sheets. Fuck it, she thinks to herself. There is no way she is going to move for a while.

He is apparently already sliding off to sleep, his breathing heavy and deep. She is going to join him in just a few seconds, as their bodies need rest to recover. Her last conscious thought is wondering if she was going to be walking funny at the office over the next couple of days ...

Author's Note: thanks for reading. If you liked it, check out the other entries in the Interlude 77 series. If you didn't like it, thanks for your time anyway.

12