Interlude 23-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing to look up at her host, she smiles. "Damn, this is fun," is all she can get out. Not exactly a quote from Dickens, but it gets the message across, for she quickly finds the brunette's right nipple shoved into her mouth. Determined to expand the experience, her right hand slides down Jenna's belly and finds her pussy as her mouth devours the tit. Quickly finding the clit, she teases it a bit, gaining sympathetic moans of pleasure in return. Pressing downward, she is surprised at how slick, warm, and wet her host's womanhood is. Another first, she has never been inside of another woman before. She is surprised at how differently the labia and the tunnel feel compared to her own.

Letting the tit out of her mouth, she looks up at her host again, and demands, "I want to taste you, right now!"

"Well, we can't have an unsatisfied guest, can we," comes Jenna's response. With that, the brunette repositions, standing on her right leg while the left knee rests on the sofa, straddling her upper chest. "Have at it, sport."

With that, Jenna leans forward a bit, and lowers her pussy down towards her face. When the clit is just a fraction of an inch from her nose, the tongue darts out on its own and finds the little button. At first, she is surprised at how differently the other pussy tastes compared to her own. Again, not better, not worse, just different. Jenna's juices are a little more tangy, a little more tart than her own. After a fraction of a second spent comparing their respective natural lubrication, she attacks her task with fervor.

Looking down at her guest, Jenna is complementary. "Mmmmm ... that's pretty good work down there. See, you don't have to be a lesbian to know how to eat pussy. Its instinctive. All you have to do is do to me just what you like done to you."

Giving up after a few seconds of trying to plan exactly what to do to the pussy sitting on her face, she just throws herself into it does whatever seems to be a good idea. Then, she takes the brunette's words to heart, and started duplicating what had been done to her not very long ago. This seems to do the trick, for it does not take long before the woman on top has two handfuls of hair while riding her face in the throes of a magnificent orgasm.

Spent, Jenna slides down to lie between her and the sofa's back cushion. The Captain leans over, and plants a long, passionate kiss on her lips. Leaning back, she licks her lips and quips, "Well, what do you think?"

"Different, that's for sure. You taste lovely, thank you."

Both women close their eyes, recovering from the strenuous activity. Jenna's free hand finds and cups her breast, and lightly tweaks the nipple. Several minutes go by, then she senses something new near her.

Opening her eyes, she sees the monster cock dangling about 6 inches above her mouth. JD's member has softened just enough so that it bends out and over. He is smiling down at her, but all she can see is the one eye staring right back at her.

Not thinking and not asking, she rises up to a sitting position on the edge of the sofa. She feels Jenna doing the same directly behind her. JD positions himself standing between her open legs. The other woman's legs circle around her waist, hook over her thighs, and spread them apart. The breeze is cool against the dripping moisture covering her labia.

Straightening up, she moves toward JD, positioning her mouth just an inch away from his big, thick mushroom head. She blows a little on it, causing it to involuntarily jerk upward. She giggles a bit, then licks her lips in anticipation. The question in her mind is will she actually be able to get any of this monster inside of her mouth? It was difficult enough getting some of it into her pussy, would she be able to do anything orally without dislocating her jaw? The question lasts just a moment, and is irrelevant. No way in hell was she going to pass up the opportunity to suck this cock.

She starts by tickling the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue. It works (or he's a good actor), for a deep moan of pleasure exits his throat as his head tilts back. He moves a little forward, pressing his knees into her thighs, which are still spread apart by Jenna's legs. She wills her mouth to open as wide as it can, allowing the tip to pass between her lips. She curls her lips around her teeth to protect him from the sharp, hard edges as he moves in.

She stops him when about two thirds of the mushroom is inside. A pause to let her jaw muscles relax a bit. He doesn't seem to mind, for she continues to swirl her tongue around his tip and soft underside. He chuckles a bit, then turns to BJ and quips "Maybe you two ought to tag team me?"

After a few seconds, she is able to open a bit further, and the entire head moves in. Her lips contract around the shaft as the head of the mushroom is past. She starts moving her head in and out. The movement isn't much, she simply can't force any more of him inside. However, she is giving him a blowjob, and that was the goal, wasn't it? Her hands grasp his ass cheeks, so she can control the movement.

Jenna's hands reach around her, and cup her breasts. Fingers return to their teasing of her nipples, which rapidly reharden in response.

BJ kneels down beside them, and slides her left arm in between his legs form behind, and snuggles it up into the crack of his ass. The blonde avoids his ball sac, for now. Her right hand finds the base of his shaft and attempts (and fails) to encircle it. Her fingers wrap around his thickness, but can't quite close the circle.

BJ watches her head move in and out, and starts jerking him off to match her rhythm.

JD, even with all of his sexual 'seasoning', finds the sight of all three females gathered around his cock to be stimulating, to say the least. Watching the tops of the three heads, masses of beautiful hair in three distinct colors, as they bob up and down is enough to start the spread of warmth. Coupled with BJ's earlier efforts, his load is right there on the brink, ready for release.

"Here it comes, girls," he warns.

BJ takes her cue, and softly grasps his sac and starts to massage it. She can feel the balls inside move a little as they get ready to unload. The skin contracts, pulling his boys up towards his body.

Jenna tightens her grip on her tits, and pinches the nipples, rolling them tightly between her thumbs and forefingers.

Her in and out movements quicken. Jaw muscles relax a bit further, and she manages to get another inch or so of his manhood inside on each stroke. The salty taste of his pre-cum swirls inside her mouth, encouraging her efforts. She knows his reward for her effort is about to make its appearance.

She feels the first spurt moving through his head and into her mouth. As the first one, it is relatively small, and she is able to swallow it all. The second jet, however, is like a firehose has been turned loose. The volume of cum inside of her mouth overwhelms her ability to take it all down. It forces its way outward, breaking the seal between her lips and his shaft. Large drops of his white cream escape from the corners of her mouth.

The third spasm forces her to pull back off of his head. There is simply too much cum for her to handle inside of her mouth. The jet fires right into her open mouth, where it joins the remnants of the second flood, the pooled liquid quickly running out of her mouth and down her chin.

The fourth fountain hits her in the chin, and splatters straight down to cover her tits and Jenna's hands. She pulls back a little further. BJ's hand aims his cock down a bit while continuing to pump it, allowing him to shoot the remaining 5 or 6 spurts directly onto her breasts. As his last few drops issue forth, she returns her tongue to his tip, teasing it as the remaining bits of creamy cum escape his shaft. When he is done, she backs off a little bit, then reaches up and grabs his manhood. Stroking it gently, she looks at it closely, marveling at the sheer mass of sex muscle, covered with both his and her juices, glistening in the low light. Once more, she leans forward and kisses it on the tip.

She then collapses down onto her haunches. Hands reach under her arms, and help her up onto the sofa. Her mind is in a delicious haze, it is almost as if she is observing what is going on instead of participating. BJ's lips find hers, and they swap some of his cum as their tongues lock in a passionate dance. Jenna's hands massage her tits, rubbing his seed all over them, and then sliding down to her pussy to stroke it a few times. Sometime along the way, she loses the battle, and sleep wins.

The next morning, sunshine through the porthole awakens her. She is in her bunk, naked. She has no idea how she got there. JD's muscular arms, probably. Noticing that the evidence of the previous evening has been cleaned off of her body, she silently thanks whichever of the girls was thoughtful enough to take care of that detail for her. Waking up all crusty is just plain nasty.

The rest of the day flies by. A butt slap here and there, a few kisses, and a couple of pinched nipples accompany the knowing smiles traded amongst her and the three crewmembers. As her late afternoon departure arrives, she thanks each of them with a deep kiss. Smiles, but no words are exchanged as she hops in the launch for the short trip back to the pier.

On the puddle jumper headed back to San Juan, she relives many of the moments from the past couple of days. Surprisingly, most of them do not involve JD's excellent cuisine! Spending the night in an airport hotel waiting for her early morning flight back to the US, a furious masturbation session breaks out, visions of Jenna between her legs and JD's cock swinging in front of her face fueling a couple of teeth rattling orgasms. Her neighbors in the rooms next to hers must have wondered who was getting beaten (or fucked) hard enough to generate such short, intense screams of delight.

At the airport waiting for checkin, she checks the weather back home. She wonders if he will be able to meet her at the airport in the blinding snowstorm that had prevented him from joining her on this little excursion. At first surprised, then appreciative of his gesture, she sees that the sun is out at home, temperatures in the mid-60s. And, it has been that way for almost a week now! She doesn't know whether to curse him, or thank him for the gesture. He must have known what she was likely to get into and turned her loose to enjoy it. Thanks will probably be the winning option, she will spend a good portion of the long flight home dreaming up an appropriate reward for his thoughtfulness.

*****

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, I invite you to read some of the other chapters in the Interlude series. If you didn't, thanks anyway for your time.

12