Internet Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK for $800 I want to see what this room is like." His mom said getting out of the taxi.

"Mom!" Liam turned round surprised.

"Look I changed my mind ok... Now just take me up there." She said with a look of nervous anticipation.

"Ok then!" He said he's previous thought clearing from his mind as he looked at his mother's body once more whilst he walked towards the front door in silence.

Then across reception in silence.

Then to the elevator in silence.

His mother stood in front of him and he looked down admiring her bum it was nice and as round as her breasts. He could imagine pressing up against it feeling her firm cheeks against his groin.

As she stood there she kept fidgeting with her dress straitening it brushing it with her hands and pulling the front to show maximum cleavage. Liam's cock became painfully hard admiring her but he didn't care it's not like it'd be a shock to her in fact he hoped she did notice he was rather proud of it himself.

She walked out of the elevator as she did so Liam followed behind her.

"So we going to this room then." She said as she turned to him.

"It would be my pleasure" he said opening the door.

As the door opened she stepped inside of it.

"Wow... This room... It's nice." Liam could hear the nervousness in her voice.

He pushed himself against her back grinding his groin into her buttocks. He started giving her neck small kisses as his hands grabbed her thighs moving upwards to her large D-cup breasts.

"Liam... Liam... Liam no I said earlier... no." She panted as he started to dry hump her from behind.

"NO!!!" She screamed and turned around.

"What?!"

"I'm your Mom now I thought we agreed" She looked at him with a confused look.

"What!" He said. "Then what are you doing here?"

"I came to see the room like I said."

"Really that's the only reason your here no other reason crossed your mind?" He said having enough of the pretence.

She paused.

"Yes! ... no ... I mean... but... but... we can't... ... Can we?"

"Yes we can like you said you have needs, so do I and how longer do you really think you can go without?" He said in a calming voice as he stepped towards her and looked her in the eyes. "Come on you need someone. Nobody has to know it can be our little secret and well you're always saying we don't see enough of each other."

"I didn't mean it that way." she said smiling at him.

"But still it'll do us good, you'll get to have sex for the first time in two years and well..." He looked her up and down "Let's just say that I'll do me a lot of good."

He started to slowly rub both her sides.

She smiled at him and let out a little laugh like an excited school girl. "Unzip me, please."

He smiled and obliged, as he did so her dress fell of her onto the floor.

He took her hand and led her over to the bed. Where she lay down and put her legs up and pulled them towards her then smiled at him. She hadn't worn any underwear that day apart from her bra she was completely naked.

She then took of her bra. Before grabbing hold of her legs again

He looked at her crawled up like that with her blushing face visible through her legs she looked so cute and strangely innocent. He went to get the box of condoms.

"Wait!" His Mom shouted.

"What?" He thought she'd changed her mind yet again.

"No condoms." She said quietly.

"What, why." He said.

"I just don't want you to where one."

"But what about all those lectures about safe sex?"

"Well obviously I didn't mean with me." She said. "No if I'm going to fuck my son I'm going to do it properly."

Hearing her say that made a surge of electricity pass through him as he put them down and moved quickly towards her

"Well no complaints from me." He said as he undid his belt and took off his trousers.

"Wow I did do a good job!" She said as she looked at his 8 Inch penis.

"Thanks Mom" He said as he aligned with the opening of her wet vulva and slowly tried to push it in.

It was wet and tight too tight in fact. He pushed in a little harder but then at that moment saw a look of pain on his mothers face.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked with his cock half way in his mothers vagina.

"Nothing, nothing's wrong" she spoke shaking her head. "Just, just push it in!"

"Mom!" Liam whined

"It's fine!"

"Well obviously not!" he said pointing to his penis only half the way inside his mothers vagina.

"Well it's just once we do this we can't go back this is big!"

"I know mom but that doesn't change anything if we exit now I would have still undressed you, kissed you and unsuccessfully tried to put my penis in you." He said "We may as well have a bit of fun first."

"I guess." She said not loosening any more.

"Look we're not doing anything wrong." He said as he slowly started to stroke her skin and kiss her neck. "All that's happening is that two people who are sexually attracted to each other are going to have sex. That's it."

She loosened a bit.

"Who are Mother and Son?" She asked

"Yes." He grabbed one of her breasts "Who are mother and son."

"And you'll still talk to me when this is all over! You know you'll still respect me and that?" She said looking concerned.

"Of course." He gave her a small kiss on the lips. "I love you Mom."

She relaxed completely allowing the full 8 inches of himself to go inside her.

"Ohhh." She let out a whimper upon receiving her sons cock

He was still for a moment resting on the back of his mothers legs as his penis sat within her for the first time since his birth she smiled at him he smiled back and then he began to thrust.

"Say what you said before... Say it again!" she said as she shut her eyes

"Of course?"

"No the other thing." she said as she shook up and down due to Liam's thrusts.

"I love you Mom!"

"Ahhhhh... Yeah that's it say it again. Say it again Liam ..." She grabbed he breasts as her head moved back to look at the wall.

"I love you Mom!!!" He said loader

"Who do you love?... ahh.. ahhhhhhhhh.."

"You!"

"ah.. ah... Me what?!"

"Mom!"¬¬

"Yes.... oooo.... and Mommy loves you darling!" she said moving her legs to wrap around him. "She love your nose, ... ah yes.......your little piggy toes....ahhh... but you know what she really loves." She looked him in the eyes.

"What?!"

"Your big fat cock!" She tightened her legs.

"Yeah." He said with the biggest grin. "Yeah she does doesn't she."

"Yes yes she does she love you big fat cock that's thrusting inside mommy."

"So you like that." He pushed harder inside her.

"Yes I like that!" She said. "Well maybe you weren't such a bad date after all."

"No and you're defiantly the sexiest creature I've taken for dinner."

"Ahhhhhhh................" A wave of pleasure washed over her as she tightened her muscles round her penis.

"Oh yes..." Liam screamed. "Ah you like that mommy?" He grabbed he shoulder and held her towards him. "You like FUCKING your son Mommy."

"OI don't swear!!!"

"Ahhhh are you serious!" he said while his cock push in and out of her.

"Yes! I taught you better than that.... ooo that's the spot"

He kissed her neck and ran his hands over her leg pushing it onto him.

"Ahhh..... That's it FUCK ME.... FUCK ME IN MY CUNT!"

"What ever happened to don't swear!" He said looking her in the eyes as her breasts jiggled under him.

"I'm your mother Liam, do as I say not as I do!"

"And what do you say mom?"

She looked him in the eyes "Fuck me faster."

He increased his tempo she felt it as she squinted and started to pant.

"So... Like that right!"

"AHHHHHH!!!! Yes! Yes! I do!! Now grab mommy's leg"

"So" Liam said grabbing one of her legs and moving it upwards to get a better angle. "Do I get a second date."

She wasn't listening at this moment in time she was in bliss. She had her hands on both of her breasts and was both the sound of her sons penis moving itself inside her and the bedsprings as she was being moved on them was sending her over the edge.

"OH MY GOD!!! OH... OH.... YES .... AH... FUCK ME HARD .... FUCK ME HARDER MY LITTLE BABY!!! FUCK ME.... JUST FUCK ME!!!" She screamed as she orgasmed, her muscles tightened around his manhood.

She pulled him towards her.

"So you think you're a bad mother now?" he said before sucking one of her breasts.

"No!! Ah ah.... This is good right" she said moving her waist in rhythm to her strokes her legs getting wider and narrower with every thrust.

"Ahhhh...... you're a... good boy Liam" she said looking at him in the eyes "You're a good boy give mommy what she needs!" She was stroking his back caressing him with her a hands.

He kissed her every bit of them was now in ecstasy as their tongues danced and he thrust himself inside of her, until Liam could feel an pleasurable ache in his testacies.

"Mom!" he said after breaking there kiss "Mom! I'm about to cum Mom!" Liam shouted sounding more and more concerned.

"Go on then honey!" His mom said sounding preoccupied as she started to kiss his collar bone, sometimes running her tongue along it to taste her sons naked flesh.

Liam tried to hold it back. "So do you want me to pull out."

At that suggestion she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist so he could exit himself from her.

"No! It's ok honey just fill me up fill me up with your cum. Come on cum inside mommy fill her up with your fucking spunk!"

She then moved her hand downward over his torso and until she wrapped her hands around his balls slowly messaging them and squeezing them, massaging them.

"Ahh... Ahhh...... Mom!!! I'm... Im................."

Wave after wave of semen squirted out of him and started to swim through her womb as it had at the moment of its owners conception .

Liam while cumming unconsciously squeezed his mother against him making sure she received every drop of his semen.

"Ahh... Ahh...." He collapsed the other side of her.

"ohhh.... ooooooooooohhh...........Thank you honey I really need that." She said as she wrapped over her vagina where her sons cock was seconds before.

"Yeah..." He was woozy in his post coital haze and out of breath.

His mother wrapped herself up in her arms. As he hugged her he stared to regain consciousness.

" So again do I get another date do you think?" He spoke into her ear.

"Defiantly!". She said "And hay if you're good I might just tuck you in."

"You mean I'll get tucked into you!"

"We'll see." She smiled as she caressed his now soft member.

12