All Comments on 'Interracial Love in Hawaii Ch. 02'

by navywife_30

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mikej2358mikej2358over 15 years ago
hotter

mmmmmmm part 2 was even hotter than Part 1, my cock was so hard reading about james fucking you in the shower.

lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
Thanks

Thanks... Is there going to be a part three?... Try to disregard those who criticise unconstructively... arseholes motivate their thought processes rather than brains. I might advise that you try utilising the services of an editor(i use Hottie.. she does a fab job) to pickup the syntax errors that you miss during re-reading... not a harsh criticism i hope... thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To !

The "lady" in question sounds a lot like the ones that used to be classified as married whores that have always fucked around on their husbands. The woman in the story didn't say what rank her husband held or how long he had been in the service. Most of these fucking nigger fucker sluts stay married to the white guy for the allotment money. The Buck in the story was probably an e-3 or e-4 and already paying child support out of his pay to three or four "baby mommas" Her husband was probably either a junior officer officer or e6 or e7 petty officer with one or more hashmarks. When I was in the Navy years ago, there were a lot of whores that ended up with a kid after their husbands had been off the coast of Vietnam to long to have been the father of the wife's bastard after she fucked around on him. In the case of a white woman that's had a little 'Leroy's" boy, it's definitely not hard to figure out. Usually a buck will want to knock up a white woman and then move on. It is their goal to do that. Breed em and leave. Like the story said, no commitment, Like a fucking animal. Sooner or later the worthless motherfucker will get caught. (Most of the time it is some shipmate that knows her husband). Either that or the buck will try to be the 'king of the cotton field' and want her to "submit" to being his cum slut and have his biracial pickininny so he can rub it in the husband's nose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Marine's white wife fucks black men

Great story. My white wife started fucking black men when she was 15. Her single mom fucked black men.

When we first met, we fucked on our first date. She moved in with me. I shared her pussy with my fellow Marines. A year later we got married. I continued sharing her with my friends. After being married a year she told me that she enjoyed fucking black men and would like to fuck black men if I approved. That weekend we went to a bar near the Navy base and picked up a black sailor for her to fuck. We both loved it. She liked getting fucked by a black man and I enjoyed watching her get fucked by a black man.

After the first black fucking we continued picking up black sailors for her to fuck. We have been married over 20 years and she still fucks black men. She has had many black lovers and goes on dates with them. She is allowed to fuck as many black men as she wants. We have four daughters, all married to white men. Three of the four daughters fuck black men without their husband's knowledge.

At times my wife will go on dates with one of our daughters and fuck black men together. Our black fucking life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

DId the guy watching from afar find you? What happened next? Hot story- more more!

USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your hot story

Very Hot story navy wife! Almost enough to make me reenlist! It has been a long time since your last story-how about some followups!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yeah, slutty white wife gets fucked real hard in the ass by a big black guy - bring it on!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous