Interrogation: Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't." He said as one of my hands reached up to the button of his jeans. "Don't, we can't." I undid the button and the zipper. The iron shaft pressed hard against his stomach. I reached out and rubbed it over his briefs.

"You need to stop." My father said closing his eyes.

I pulled down the briefs and for the first time exposed my fathers steel cock. This hard member made me, it pounded into my mother and fertilized her in love and passion; that same cock lusted for its creation. I put myself between his legs and wrapped a hand around my dad. I pulled him closer and opened my mouth touching the head to my lips. My head bent down and took the cock inside. My dad moaned. He arched and his big hands reached out for my head. He took a hand of my hair and pulled back slowly removing his cock from my tongue. Dad stood up and pulled his briefs back up.

"I can't. We can't. This is wrong baby."

"Do you not love me?" I said pleading sitting up exposing my naked breasts to him. I reached out and grabbed his hand and held it. "Explain why."

"I'm your dad." He said.

"So teach me what a real man is like. Be my dad." I placed his hand on my chest, the male instinct took over and he cupped. With that he pulled way and retreated down stairs. I took a shower and changed, my father did the same. We came back together and settled on opposite ends of the couch.

I looked at him as he started to flip through more sports channels. "Did you rub one out?" I asked.

"Hmm." His male attention span zeros in on the sexual talk.

"Did you get all your tension out?"

"That is not proper talk for a daughter and father." He said.

I scooted closer to him.

"So is masturbating to the thought of your daughter." I said licking my lips and prowling to him.

He did not budge. I made a small jump and landed in his lap instantly I began kissing him. My father lost control and embraced me he through himself on top of me and began to grind his still hard cock (through his sweat pants) into me. I moaned and begged for more. His hands felt their way to my shorts and he pulled them down leaving me only in panties and my top. One of his hands sought my legs and slid in-between them, it stopped and rested hard as it met my pussy. At feeling my warmth his hand pulled away and he arced up.

"No." he said. In reply my hand pressed against his stomach and slid down his pants. With two strong fingers I encircled the head. Dad sat up straight.

"Please don't." He asked me. I leaned over to his ear.

"Fuck your daughter." I whispered. "Teach me how to fuck, like a good daddy should." At the completion of the sentence my father lay on top of me again, desperately unzipping his pants. They fell to the ground and his hard cock was only two pieces of fabric from my Eden. His hands fondled me with lust, probing over my young body and breasts. He took a moment to suckle on my nipples.

"I sucked on mom, now your sucking on me. Suck your daughter." He bit down on my nipple and I let out a soft scream, this invigorated my father. His hand wrapped around my panties and he pulled them down. Their in my soft cradle he looked upon my pussy for the first time in years. His father eyes dulled and lust replaced his iris. Dilated his eyes dove into my well trimmed hair. They darted over my pussy lips and examined its state. His nostrils took in a breath inhaling my scent. Slowly I watched my father bend over. His breath reached me first, his heavy moist warm breath. Next his chin, the bone pressed against my bone. Then the soft tongue searched for my clit. It pressed through my light curling hairs and lightly caressed me.

My hips arched and my vagina was more exposed, his two hands went to embrace my ass. My father held me up, two hands that used to cradle his young baby daughter now cradled her butt. The tongue that pleased my mother now pleased me. The tongue ran rapidly over my clit. He lapped up my juice that dripped down from my cunt. Then his tongue searched for my opening. It slid on my left, came up over my clit, and slid down the right, then the tounge found me and pierced me.

In and out it slid, his hands let go of my ass so that one could return and encircle my clit. Soft vibrations from his thumb peddled me slowly to small soft orgasm. I barely let out a moan but held my breath as it washed over me. I put my hands on his face and pulled him up to me. His hands removed his briefs and he proudly stuck out between my knees. His balls were covered in long hairs, he did not trim, but rather by the age of his own man hood he stood covered ready and willing to penetrate his daughter.

My father moved into the missionary position slowly, then looked into my eyes. In his eyes I saw the flash memory of the intercourse that led to my birth. He could see himself behind my mother bracing her in the doggie positoin and pounding her like the bitch she was. Pounding her hard, her screams lit up his eyes and he looked down to his own creation, lusting to fuck his daughter. His cock swelled, a small dabble of cum ran over the head. His body was prepared, mine was drenched in a growing pool of my own wet.

"I can't fuck you." He said. His cock moving away from me and weakening. "You're my daughter. I can't fuck you. That would be wrong."

I looked up into his eyes pleading.

"Love me." I whispered.

"I'm sorry."

I pulled up to his face and put my lips by his ears. My legs went around his thighs. I nibbled on his earlobe and faintly said

"Fuck me. Fuck me Daddy. Please. Please fuck your princess. Your one and only princess wants you in her."

Still holding myself up my father dived forward to me. His cock hit my pelvic bone then pierced me. Our eyes met when the head went in. He waited. My head tilted back and my eyes closed, I let go of him and rested against the couch. He let another inch slide in. I looked up at him, my fathers eyes closed and his mouth opened and he kept pushing. Half way in the pain hit me, the searing pain of my father breaking through into my naked pussy.

My cunt tightened its grip around his cock. He gave one huge thrust and all of him became all of me. The last place his cock had been was inside my mother, now it searched inside the daughter.

The cock that began the formation of me in my mother's womb was now a fatherly cock roaming free inside of me. We looked at each other. He released me from the full painful pleasure of his cock, only to give me a full solid ram. My jaw opened and my breath leaked out a cry, a moan of deep pleasure.

His next ram made me bleat out "FATHER" again only now farther out and deeper in, I screamed "DADDY!".

His pace increased my pleasure increased. His thrusting got more fierce, the pain shot with spikes through my womb. My body succumbed to the pleasure before he did, my cunt swelled and gripped the creator hard. His rod stretched into me and my orgasm blocked out all my thoughts.

My muscles relaxed and I let him slide free of my wet grip. I felt the head of his cock swell inside me. Daddy wasn't coming out. I looked up him and asked

"Daddy?" No response. My father was gone, the man penetrating me was a full red blooded male. He would not stop, not until he conquered this woman.

"Daddy?" I asked again. He got faster and he began to snort and make a gnarl of his moans. "Daddy you can't cum in me." I said. He sounded like he laughed it off. "Daddy? Please don't." the surge came a drip from him into me.

"Oh God." I said as I arched and he screamed, his head fell to my shoulder and his teeth bit down on both sides, he screamed in rage muffled by my shoulder. Hot cum spit into me, painting my walls and splattering out of my floor. Drips of his seed fell and hit the couch.

His cock softened and he slipped out. I looked down and the white semen that once had created me. I pushed and the rest of the cream plopped out.

Dad looked at me and saw the fear and worry. He smiled.

"Go clean up. You've been a naughty princess."

12