Interrogation Role Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The base of your shaft is rubbing against my swollen engorged clit, still kept hard by the banding. I'm panting, shock waves of pleasure flowing over me. My whole body is yielding, giving everything to you. Your muscled body moves upon mine in fluid motions as you take what is yours. My cries of pleasure fill the room now and you savor them. I can feel the climax beginning to build in me and I remember you said it was alright to allow myself to climax. I let it flow, the warmth beginning to encompass me. I know you can feel me getting close, my sex spasming more as it nears, my muscles getting tighter. You seem to thrust harder and you growl out against my throat, "Yes Pet..cum for me!" Your words echo through my mind and the climax roars through me like molten lava in my veins. I shudder under you uncontrollably, almost thrashing. I shriek as the pleasure washes over me and I barely cling to consciousness in those moments, the pleasure being so intense. There is a rush of my hot juices against your shaft and this only makes you growl more and begin to piston into me like some engine.

You release my wrists and my hands go to your shoulders, clinging to you as you continue your onslaught of my body, my nails raking at your flesh a bit. Your hands go to my hips and you grip them hard, drawing me up against you more. Another moment and I feel another climax pooling in me, it's unbelievable. And then it rips through me like a storm on the plains. I howl and shake under you and this time the spasming is what draws your climax from you. You lift your head and cry out a bit, your thrusts erratic and then suddenly stopping as you are buried deep in me, your seed spilling forth, filling me.

After a moment you collapse upon me, your warm sweaty body keeping me pinned. My fingers idly caress over your shoulders as we both lay there bathing in the afterglow of our incredibly satisfying orgasms. Slowly you lift your head and you reach up and withdraw my blindfold and look into my soft hazel eyes. Your voice is so tender and loving, "You're amazing Pet. I love you so much." I smile, "You make my soul sing Sir, I love you." Your arms wrap about me holding me to you as you shift on the pillows more onto your side. For now the expressions on our faces as we look at each other speak more than words alone can do. I slide a hand softly through your straight brown hair, fingertips sort of semi-massaging your scalp.

Reaching out, you grasp a nearby blanket and you bring it in around us. I curl in against you now, cuddling. I'm warm, loved, and cherished, I couldn't ask for anything more. Content, I begin to close my eyes, slowly drifting off. Watching me fall asleep you follow suit, and soon we are sleeping in each others arms.

12