Interrupted Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the two men Elaine was giving head to shot his seed onto her face and the other man followed soon after. They rubbed cum over her face and into her mouth with their cocks and Scott captured it all on film. Steve put his cock into Elaine's mouth and fucked it like it were a wet pussy until he exploded down her throat.

Scott knew how he wanted to end this and he called a temporary halt to the proceedings. "Right," he started, "there are four guys still to shoot their wad, and this is how we will do it. Steve, sit on the ground against that tree and Lainey, lie on your back with your head on his stomach. You two guys take hold of her ankles and bring her legs up and spread them."

Elaine's pussy was now pointing skyward and the first man stepped up and guided his cock into her. On Scott's instructions he gave it to her hard and deep, withdrawing just before he ejaculated and sent his seed splashing all over Elaine's open, wet hole. The remaining three men followed and when the last man finished Scott took close-ups of his wife's cum-drenched pussy. She was then tied back to the trees. The six men departed and disappeared into through the trees. Scott asked Steve to go over and play with Elaine for a few final shots before packing up. He fondled her and used the dildo on her still highly aroused pussy. She bent her knees to meet the thrusting rubber cock and Steve looked down and saw it was wet with her orgasms.

The ropes were removed and sunglasses replaced the blindfold. Scott suddenly blurted that he must have her now. He bent his wife over a fallen tree and took her for a spirited ride before filling her pussy.

Heading back to the boathouse Elaine could not contain her satisfaction with what had just occurred and thanked Scott again and again. She was still visibly horny prompting Scott to suggest Steve stay for another night. That afternoon and evening were particularly warm and after dinner they sat on lawn chairs down on the small beach beside the lake. Steve and Elaine went skinny-dipping in the cold water after which she revived his shrunken manhood back to full size with her wonderful lips and mouth. They fucked on the beach as Scott cheered them on and gave advice. The following morning, Elaine came to Steve's room and they enjoyed one another for the last time.

Twenty-four hours later Steve Lentaigne sat down on a log beside the campfire and prepared his breakfast with a feeling of great contentment.

12