Intertwined Fates 09: Outdoor Activities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake wrapped his hands around the back of Kally's neck and pulled her up to him as he kissed her passionately while they slowly began to drive each other crazy. Jake broke the kiss, and trailed his tongue up behind her ear, then down to her neck. Her neck arteries pounding in anticipation. Jake bared his fully extended fangs and slowly pierced her skin, eliciting a long moan from Kally as he thrust his hips into her powerfully and began to slowly drain blood out of neck. "Ohhhh... Jake!" panted Kally. She rotated her hips into Jake's, causing him to growl and force his fangs deeper into her neck drinking deeply, making her scream in pleasure. Jake increased the speed of his thrusting as Kally's rotating hips drove him insane with need.

Jake drained more blood out her until she began to pale as she grew weaker. With one final burst of strength, she thrust right up against Jake she screamed as her orgasm thundered through her. Jake lifted his head and growled as he exploded inside of her. He laid down on top of her and said softly, "Don't let what you see bother you. It's just fragments of past memories." Kally wrapped her arms around him and hugged him as she closed her eyes. Jake raised his wrist to his fangs and sliced it back open. "Kally, drink this please," Jake said. Kally opened her eyes slightly and accepted the blood that dripped into her mouth. After she had taken some of his blood, Jake kissed her softly. Kally closed her eyes, and then Jake closed his mouth around her neck and drained the last of her blood.

***

Kally's eyes blazed open and sank her fangs deeply into Jake's shoulder. Jake cried out in shock. "Kally.. fight the urge," groaned Jake brokenly. She wrest control of her senses and struggled to speak.

"Jake...these urges are so powerful," Kally panted out.

"I know, baby. When I first woke from the change it was like a hot searing pain. You just have to resist it longer, and then I'll take you out so we can feed," Jake assured her.

"Ok, but first we need to get dressed," Kally said as she gained a little more control, but still barely holding it together. They dressed quickly, preparing for Kally's first hunt.

"After we do this I have to tell you more about the people I work for, okay?" Jake asked, as he led her outside.

"How hard is it the...first time?" asked Kally.

"Its hard, but letting your instincts take control makes it easier," Jake advised.

"Ok, I'm ready. Lets do this," said Kally as they went looking for prey.

***

"Ahh," moaned Joy in pain as she shifted her legs as she woke up.

"Joy? Are you ok?" murmured Carl as he woke.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just I need my leg re-bandaged. It's falling off," Joy told him.

"I'm taking you to this amazing place I found this morning. We can get clean there," said Carl.

"Well ok. You do smell, Carl," Joy teased him.

Carl shoved Joy as he extracted himself from the bag. "You stink to," Carl teases back.

"Sorry, baby. Ugh, I feel so sticky," complained Joy.

"It was your idea, Joy, don't blame me," grinned Carl.

"Alright, I give up," said Joy as she hugged him. She kissed his cheek and asked "What's for breakfast? I'm hungry,"

"I brought cereal," Carl replies.

"I don't usually have cereal," Joy tells him.

"Well it's good to try something new occasionally, Joy," said Carl

After they had breakfast and had gotten dressed, Carl picked up the bag with the climbing equipment in it. He rummaged through the bag he brought and took out two large fluffy towels. "Nice towels," said Joy.

"Yeah, you ready to go? Your leg fine?" asked Carl.

"Yeah, I'm all good," said Joy.

"Great, let's take the tent down and head off. Then it will take about a good hour of walking and don't worry I'll carry the tent," Carl assures her, noticing the look on her face.

After walking for a good hour, Carl asked "Listen, can you hear that?"

After hearing the slight thunderous sound of rushing water, Joy asked "Yeah, what is that?"

"Just wait until you get to the top of that cliff and you'll see," Carl tells her.

"Caaarl, tell me now," begged Joy.

"It's a surprise. This is a real cliff so it will be harder to climb, and you're probably less likely to hurt yourself this time," said Carl.

"Alright..." bemoaned Joy.

"I'll come up under you ok?" Carl suggested.

"Yeah, sure, this cliff looks easier anyway," said Joy, examining the jutting cliff-face, though not totally sure about the rocks that were jutting out like daggers. "How long does it take to climb this cliff?"

"If you do it right it, shouldn't be anymore then an hour," said Carl, as he rigged up the safety equipment.

"Ok, let's do this then," Joy said as she dug her claw into the rock face and started to pull herself up, wedging the foot pegs in as she went.

After sometime climbing Carl called out "Having more fun this time, Joy?"

"Yeah, this is awesome," Joy called back.

When Joy reached the top of the cliff, she put her hands over the top and as she pulled herself over the top of the cliff she was greeted by an impressive sight, an even taller cliff towered over her, completely overgrown with vines and bushes with a wide rushing torrent of water running down the side of the cliff-face. "Wow, Carl this really is amazing" called out Joy as Carl pulled himself up the cliff-face.

"Yeah, I know this place is amazing," said Carl as he pulled up the bags he attached to the ropes. "Come over here, I want to show you something." He took Joy over to where the waterfall poured into the lake.

"Oh, that's awesome," Joy told him as Carl began to peel off his sweat drenched clothes. He slid his boxers off and jumped into the water.

"Come on, come and join me. The water is great," said Carl, as he surfaced.

"Ok, coming in" Joy called as she stripped off her clothes she jumped in and swam over to Carl. Swimming up to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Come over here. We can use the waterfall to get clean" Carl said, producing a cloth he had brought up.

"This feels so nice..." moaned Joy, as she swam into the curtain of water.

"Yeah, it is relaxing here. It's also much easier to get down from here only take a minute or two to absail down the mountain side," said Carl, as he washed himself with the cloth under the spray of the waterfall.

"Pass me the cloth, please, babe," Joy asks, as Carl finished. Once he handed her the cloth, she pressed him against the rock wall and stroked his back with the cloth. "Needed to wash your back, Carl," grinned Joy, as she started to wash herself.

After Joy had finished cleaning herself, Carl took the cloth from her and rubbed down her back. He then tossed the cloth on to a rock shelf and grinded her into the slick smooth wall of the waterfall. "Ah, Carl, that feels good," moaned Joy, as she ground her hips into his growing hardness. He soundlessly kissed and licked at her neck while grinding himself against her. Joy grasped his hips and pulled him into her, making him buck into her in surprise as they groaned. "Don't play around, Carl, just fuck me hard," she murmured as she licked and kissed his ear. Carl groaned and thrust into her powerfully, making her buck against him. As Carl picked up the pace, Joy built up her own pace grinding against him while stroking his back hard, causing ripples of pleasure to travel down Carl's spine. Carl lost control and began to thrust wildly into her as he growled in pleasure. Joy gripped his back and pressed him to her as her orgasm rushed through her setting her senses on fire.

Carl growled into her shoulder as he pumped viciously into her, before he shouted in pleasure as he exploded into her. "God, you did it to me again Joy. I'm never able to keep control over myself for how long I want when I'm with you," panted Carl.

"Is that a good thing?" asked Joy sweetly.

"Yeah, of course it is," said Carl as he swept her into a big hug.

"Let's go grab some food," said Joy

"You're always hungry aren't you?" asked Carl.

"Well you tend to wear me out a lot. I need regular sustenance to keep up with you," grinned Joy.

After having some food, they made passionate love on the wet rocks by the lagoon. Later when the sunlight began changing colours as the sun set Carl finally said to Joy who was resting against his chest, "I think its time we got down. We'll have to get back to the campsite before it gets too dark."

"Yeah, unfortunately. I like it up here, its so relaxing," Joy told him.

"Want to come up here again next weekend?" asked Carl.

"Sure I'd love to. This place is so amazing," Joy agrees.

After getting dressed, Carl checked all the safety equipment and told Joy "Absailing is quite simple. Just rest both your feet flat against the wall and use your feet to bounce off the cliff-face. Then you let a small amount of the rope go and swing yourself into the cliff. Then you press your feet back into the cliff and do it again. When you reach the bottom just let go of the rope and unclip yourself. I'll be following you taking the ropes down."

"Ok, sounds fun," said Joy. She soon got the hang of bouncing down the cliff and was soon at the bottom. "Ok! I'm down!" shouted Joy up to Carl.

"Alright, I'll be right down!" replied Carl. He climbing down over the side of the cliff and planted his feet into the cliff-face, unclipping the pegs in the wall, beginning a slower decent down the cliff. Sometime later they were back at the campsite.

"You were right, Carl. This was an amazing weekend. Apart from hurting my leg, it was great," said Joy as she hugged him and planted a big kiss on his cheek.

"Alright, now we need to get up early so we don't get back home too late. We have to work tomorrow, Joy," said Carl.

"I know, back to the stress," Joy moaned.

"Yeah, but we did get that deal. That's going to get such nice profits," Carl says.

"Yeah I know. Let's get the fire started so we can go relax in the tent," said Joy.

After they had the last of the food they had brought, Joy settled against Carl's chest and they started talking about general things, mostly though about their lives.

"You've heard all about my tragic stories with men, but I haven't heard anything from you though. What happened with your wife?" asked Joy.

"Well, to tell you the truth it took me a long time to get over her," Carl said.

"Did she file for the divorce?" asked Joy.

"No, I did. I found out that she was only ever after my money. I don't think she ever had any real feelings for me," said Carl.

"What a total bitch," Joy says.

"I know. I fell completely in love with totally the wrong woman, and it took me months to get over her," Carl admitted.

"I do kind of know how you feel. I've been in similar circumstances before," said Joy.

After this they lie together quietly for a while before Carl said, "I'm going to put more wood on the fire, then we can get in the sleeping bag together." When Carl re-entered the tent he pulled off his shirt and took off his pants.

"I just love your body, Carl. It's such a work of art," said Joy, making Carl blush a little. "Hey you're blushing! That's so cute," giggled Joy.

"Well you have an amazing body too, Joy. You need to show it off more," said Carl as Joy undressed. Joy slid into the sleeping bag. Then Carl squeezed in next to her trying hard not to notice Carl's hardness pressing against her through his thin boxers. "Goodnight, Joy," said Carl as he kissed her.

"'Night Carl" murmured Joy as she settled against his body loving the feel of Carl's hands slipping behind her back holding her to him.

In the morning, Joy groaned as she felt something pushing at her and a soft voice saying something she couldn't make out. Then she felt a sharp spike of pain which jolted her eyes open. "Owww! Carl!!" shouted Joy as she pulled her hands out of the bag and made a move to hit him back.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Joy. I've been trying to wake you for awhile now," said Carl.

"Looks like I can sleep as deeply as you can," Joy grumbled as she began getting dressed.

"Well, it's going to be a long trip back home," said Carl.

"I know, but we have to go home first so I can change," said Joy.

"Sure babe, I have to get changed too," Carl agrees.

***

"Miranda, you called to see me?" asked Aaron.

"Yes, Aaron, take a seat," said Miranda. "Jason and Sarah have reported back to me and I've determined that tonight will be the best possible time to grab Carl. I have everything I need for the ritual," said Miranda.

"Ok, so am I going to be bringing him in?" asked Aaron.

"Yes, I am sending you and Jake to grab him tonight," Miranda told him.

"Ok, I'll be ready. Where are we going to grab him?" asked Aaron.

"Carl won't be leaving tonight with Joy. I've made sure that Joy has to leave early, so Carl leaves by himself. You are to take him after he leaves the building," Miranda says.

"Ok, I will be ready," said Aaron.

"Good," smiled Miranda.

***

"Damien, I need to see Laura immediately. It's urgent," Aaron says after Damien opened the door.

"Sure, come on in," Damien invited as the gates to the mansion opened.

"Is she in the bedroom?" asked Aaron.

"Yeah she is," said Damien

"Thanks," said Aaron as he headed to the room.

"Aaron, what brings you here?" asked Laura after he walked in.

"Miranda is set for doing the ritual tonight," said Aaron.

"I was hoping she was going to do it later, but it can still be done. Take these," said Laura as she produced three vials of dark red substance.

"These are vampire's blood. If you inject it into your bloodstream it will give you a temporary taste of vampiric senses. The only thing that it doesn't do is regeneration. Use one of these vials on yourself just before the ritual is about to end. It should start working when you need it. When you rescue Carl, injecting him with both of these vials at the same time it should as this has such a high amount of blood heal him enough that he can walk with you. He will still be too weak to resist your strengthened abilities however. Get him outside where I will be waiting with everybody else and we will protect him," said Laura.

"Ok, but I don't know how everybody else will react," said Aaron.

"I hope that Jake will be on our side as he's your friend, but if you can't trust him not to stop you, you need to use this," said Laura as she drew out another vial but this time with a milky substance inside. "This is liquidized silver, and its highly toxic to vampires. If exposed to the vapour form of silver it will cause a slow agonizing death unless they can be treated with the antidote," said Laura. "Which is this stuff, I don't even know what it even is but what I do know about it is that it can reverse the effects of silver poisoning quite rapidly."

"Ok. So where exactly will you be?" asked Aaron.

"Right outside the mansion gates. Russel knows how to get the gates open so we will be waiting for you. Just get out safely. There is one more thing I need to do though. The second bite allows for a more enhanced connection where the vampire can see what the human sees by connecting to their mind," Laura told him.

"Alright, hit me with it," Aaron agreed as he tilted his neck.

"If this all goes to plan, we can be together again," Laura said as she pushed her fangs into neck and drew out some blood. She got the same ecstatic burst of pleasure that she got the first time. After she lifted her fangs she stopped the bleeding with her tongue and said to him "I love you, Aaron and be safe."

"I love you too. I will get him out of there," Aaron promised her.

***

"Soon, my love, we will have Carl and he will belong to the Queen," Miranda purred.

"Well, this had better not fail, Miranda. Because you know I can just as easily reverse what I have given you. I am the one who made you," Markus warned her.

"Don't worry, my love, it won't come to that," Miranda reassured him as she placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

***

"Jake, how long have you been a vampire and why didn't you tell me?" asked Aaron as they waited for Carl to come out of the office.

"I'm so sorry, mate. Miranda just put it on me and I doubt she would have just let me out of it. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't know how you'd react," said Jake.

"Ok I understand. How are you coping with your girlfriend?" asked Aaron.

"Kally is one of us now. I had to tell her everything," Jake admits.

"What?! Everything??" exclaimed Aaron.

"No not exactly everything, but almost. She doesn't know about this," Jake said.

"Well I'm sure she'd find out soon enough, once Miranda is done with Carl. Do you really think she's going to let Kally stay that way?" asked Aaron.

"I'm sorry that you lost your wife Aaron, but it was Kally's choice and I'm going to protect her as best I can. She's still at home I'm going back there as soon as we finish this," said Jake.

Aaron notices Carl exiting and locking up the doors. "Its time to do this," said Aaron as he got out of the car.

12