All Comments on 'Intervention'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
Good Story?

Yes it is. All of these women planned an intervention, to save her from being used. As soon as they found out she wasn't, but the reverse, everything was great. That says a lot about women, doesn't it. Unfortunately the philosophy they have is correct for them. Says a lot doesn't it. It is not a question of what goes on behind closed doors is closed, but total bias on the side of the woman, not truth, or what's right, or none of their business, it never enters their mind.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good story

"How could I face her girlfriends like this! She had never publically humiliated me before! I had previously met these women as the "macho boyfriend," and this would be very embarrassing indeed, but I knew better than to question her demands and submissively agreed." Great story, poor marriage. No communication, what do you think hubby? Oh yes, I love you, but you will do as I ask, or else. Great marriage, not.

I loved that they could be so open to each other, but there is a whole lot missing here. She sure is full of herself. Let her find someone else, if she didn't discuss this kind of thing with you, what do you think she wouldn't do to you in the future? Just leave. There are many women out there that would enjoy your proclivities, and not risk your reputation, and life in society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievable. Have her arrested for assault and battery and then walk away from her. It's called "free will".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
627 Followers
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...