All Comments on 'Interview with Carol and Lenny'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ganjaman24ganjaman24almost 10 years ago
good start

The problem with the story is that it has no context, why were they interviewing the couple, why did the couple want to get interviewed, who was getting what out of it? The sex scenes were also very sterile, too short and not enough detail or depth to them, but maybe a continuation could fix that with more of a back story explanation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Carol's a slut, but I don't know what to make of her boy Lenny

I don't agree with the last reader. I love this series. (Incidentally, what the couple are getting out of it is clearly stated: money.) Carol's cunt is open to any and all cocks that come around, she's the very definition of a slut. But why does Lenny put up with it? Is it out of understanding for his mother's insatiable needs? Or doesn't he really care whose cock is stuffing the same hole he came out of? Why is he content to spend 45 minutes sticking his fingers in and out of his mother's twat and then just a few seconds sticking his young cock up in there and then instantly blowing his young balls up his own damn birth canal? Why doesn't he take his time and enjoy the incestuous fuck, as so many boys are doing with their moms nowadays? (The two interviewers can surely attest to that.) There's something very special about a boy fucking his own mother. I'd go far as to call it a holy act. The boy comes back to the wonderful hairy hole he started out from, now with the big hard cock he's grown between his legs. He uses all of his energy and strength and boyish enthusiasm to stuff and stretch, to pound and slam that hole and give his beloved mother the great cums she deserves. Finally he unloads his hot young balls and gifts his mom with the best and most appreciated tribute a son ever can, a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. That's what true motherfucking is all about, and that's what poor Lennie should learn real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, that was a different twist

But it was enjoyable. Keep on doing your thing.

Warren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.