All Comments on 'Interview with Tentacle Demon Ch. 08'

by PervOtaku

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Morrigan_Morrigan_over 10 years ago

This was so sad, this rape scene. Somehow I had come to imagine him more....I don't know more human-like but maybe it was just my misconception. Or too many romantic ideas in my head, I guess.

But what if the person that he is feeding upon has feelings for him, won't this generate a rechargeable unit? Something like these Seiko wrist watches that don't need a battery just a movement of the hand. And isn't the fact that he is feeding only upon women that have no emotional connection that leads to them being depleted? After all he is feeding on the energy of emotion and sex with them is like giving them a dose of cocaine to have a good fuck - ok for the moment, but deadly in a long run.

And what will the other demons do now that they are hunted by the US government? They wouldn't just stand and do nothing, I think.

Very good chapter, gave 5 stars.

BluestarsBluestarsover 10 years ago
Agree sad :(

Agree with previous comment that this was sad, and adding that it has turned me off the story. Officially dead and just being kept as a rape toy? :-( Fictional prisoners have fictional rights too!! It all seemed so mutually beneficial up until now! Ah well.

Maybe needs a switch to non consent category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
: (

i did not like this chapter very much I was starting to like gruthsorik a bit and I thought what claire did to the prisoner was messed up, what sane woman though fictional would sit back and watched what happened to the prisoner and masturbate to it then be a bitch afterwards

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago
Alright enough already people!!!!!

This is not some school girl he raped this woman has committed a heinous offense that merits the death penalty. The commuting of sentence to a research lab setting is truly of her choosing; she could have said NO. Rough sex or death hmm???? I mean I am not a proponent of rape but this is fantasy. The title implies demon not fairy so we knew at the outset non-consent was involved.

At some point I am sure the author will humanized the murderess just as Gruthsorik was to the readership and we will all move on. From what the author has said, Gruthsorik sperm has an addictive quality, being that she has been looked up for 17 years Gruthsorik may be require a bit of rescuing. Previously, he has only dealt with submissive this woman may have a few surprises for both Clair & Gruthsorik. I really believe this is the evolution the story must take in order to progress. I am looking forward to further enjoyable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Listen Up

I think Gruthsorik has feelings for Claire and as we now know she has similar feelings for him. Going to be interesting to see how things work out. Not that I condone rape (being a woman myself) but it did add a twist to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

I don't know what all of you are talking about that was one the hottest rape scene that could have been written

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

It was hot, he didn't hurt her, she's fine. As previous chapters have stated, he feeds on ALL emotions so Claire being a bitch just fills the woman with more rage, so that's more food for him. And, as also stated, he feels no remorse for the women, he's just eating, but he doesn't physically hurt them. I'm a woman & I'm looking forward to seeing how the story works out. Plus, with all the crazy experiments our government has done on people, I think she's getting off pretty good.

purpledragonflypurpledragonflyover 10 years ago
interesting

nice twist in the story. I like how it shows off Gruthsorik's creepy lack of morality.

Claire, however... I would have liked to see some more realistic emotion from her on this. I feel she's acting out of character here, showing only nominal guilt and masturbating to the scene. It doesn't seem to fit with the Claire who desperately saves the demon's life by sacrificing her own dignity. If she had no qualms about sacrificing someone else, why didn't she just kidnap some prostitute before when Gruthsorik was starving to death?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

This author has an excellent writing style, especially compared to the sorry state of most erotic literature. I've found the combination of extremely erotic visual detail in the sex scenes with real and suspenseful story action to be very exciting and appealing. I want to keep reading even after I cum, just to get the story! A bang-up job on all of these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous