Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact was, the more I mentally played the image of her in the shower, the more I genuinely wanted to have her. I started noticing things about her personality - the real one, not the facades we both showed to each other - when she was on the phone to her friends or talking to mom or dad thinking I wasn't around. Her laugh was infectious, making me smile stupidly to myself, and her playful nature was endearing and fun to be around. Or so I imagined.

I caught myself, on more than one occasion, just watching her. Watching TV together one afternoon, I watched her twirl her hair in her fingers for more than ten minutes. Or while waiting for the kettle to boil, I leaned on the kitchen counter and watched her doing homework. She bit the top of her pen constantly, and the way her face screwed up when she got frustrated also made me smile stupidly.

Over the days I could feel the reservations gradually ease, to the point where I didn't instinctively reach for the quickest insult when she spoke a word to me. I think she noticed it too, because her jabs at me got less and less enthusiastic, as if she needed me to play off. We were actually growing closer together.

By now I had become quite sure I didn't want to put a stop to any sexual games Alissa was playing with me, but I still needed to confront her about them. It was driving me insane wondering when she would do something, making me check for any of her notes almost by the hour and searching my laptop hoping for any new uploads. But she was staying silent.

Tuesday still seemed the best time to do it, since we could talk without any fear of being overheard. Knowing the time and place I would confront her certainly helped me to prepare what I would say, but it gave me some added nerves as well. In the hour before my parents were supposed to leave I paced my room constantly, turning music on countless times only to turn it off again seconds later because it distracted my nervous train of thought. When the car finally roared to life and chugged out the driveway and up the street my heart was beating hard enough to see it pulsing through a shirt.

I didn't want to procrastinate on this so I shoved the nerves to one side and left my room. The time of day meant Alissa had to be in her room doing homework. Not ideal, because her bedroom was as foreign to me as the girls' toilets. It was her domain.

She looked up, surprised, when I opened the door and entered. She raised her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders as if to say 'what?'

'Why have you been acting the way you have?' I asked, sounding more sure of myself than I felt.

'What do you mean?' she answered. She had to make it difficult.

'You know...' I started, returning to the nervous, unsure demeanor I had spent over an hour trying to suppress.

She smiled naughtily. 'Boredom, really.'

'... boredom?' I said, the words sounding unfamiliar.

She smacked her lips affirmatively and nodded.

'But... why?' I said eloquently.

'What do you mean "why"? I just wanted to mess with you, see what you'd do.'

'What did you think I'd do?'

'I thought you'd at least have the balls to try to get me to fuck you. Instead you ran away.'

Hearing her curse was not new. I had heard that word come from her mouth more times than I could count, but the different context made it sound completely different, and shocking.

'But... I'm your brother...'

'Like you didn't jerk off to me while I was in the shower the other day? Sex is sex.'

While pacing my room earlier I had thought of a hundred different things to say to her, none of which I had remembered to use. I didn't, however, give a single thought as to how she might respond, but I definitely didn't expect what I'd got so far.

'You don't think it's... gross... or anything?'

She shrugged nonchalantly. 'Done worse.'

I didn't even start to imagine what she could have done; all my brain power was being put towards a decent-sounding response.

'So... if...' was all I came up with.

'If you hadn't been too chicken shit to make a move?'

I didn't answer, not trusting myself.

She stood up from her chair, walked a few steps closer, and folded her arms. 'I dunno.'

'So... what would you do if I... tried... now?' I managed, no confidence in my voice.

She looked back at me, that half smirk not wavering.

The impulse flashed into my consciousness. Go! But I was still unsure of myself. If she was still messing with me, and had no intention of doing anything with me, I would look like the biggest idiot if I made a move. Not to mention a pervert. Then the half smirk left her face, and I realized I had to act now or lose the opportunity.

I moved over to her, quicker than was probably needed, and grabbed her shoulders. I moved my face closer to hers, aiming for those red lips.

'Whoah, no kissing!' she cried, leaning her head back and slapping both of my arms away. I stood there frozen, now completely unsure what to do. Was that a rejection? Did she want to nor not?

She waited a few seconds, looking at me and shaking her head, before rolling her eyes. She grabbed the back of my head and led me by it towards her bed, laying down but keeping her legs hanging off the end and feet on the floor. She still had hold of my head, bringing me down with her and directing me towards her crotch. I looked up at her face, to which she raised her eyebrows as if to say 'what are you waiting for?'

I had always assumed the first time I was faced with this situation I would know exactly what to do, as if the countless porno movies had prepared me for what was to come. The truth was that I was horrified. My heart was still beating hard enough that I could feel it in my mouth, and I questioned everything I went to do. I lifted her loose-but-short skirt up over her abdomen carefully to reveal her white, lacy panties. They clung very tightly to her, forming a clear outline of what was underneath. I cautiously moved my right hand towards them, looking up at her as I did so. The last thing I wanted was to make a mistake. She was watching me intently.

I peeled her panties down. She shifted her weight a little and allowed me to pull them down to her knees and then fully off. And now I could see it. It wasn't surprising, for I had seen plenty, at least on film, but it was breathtaking to see nonetheless. She was completely shaven; the outline of where her pubic hair goes only just visible by the tips of the hairs starting to poke back through the skin. The folds of her pussy itself where neat and symmetrical, the pink flesh of her inner labia only just visible.

The first thing I really noticed was that she was quite wet. The skin around her pussy shone with moisture, the smell wafting up to my face only inches away. I had never sniffed my mom's or sister's dirty panties so I was completely unaware of the smell. I had only been told by friends that it was a fishy smell, and I could sort of find the resemblance. I wasn't sure whether I liked it or disliked it, but either way I found it incredibly erotic. I moved my mouth closer in, extending my tongue in anticipation of contact.

Before I touched her, the thought dawned on me that I really had no idea what I was doing and it would surely show. My sister would almost certainly know I was new at this, and probably by that (and my all-around social life) deduce that I was a virgin. Ah, fuck it.

My tongue made contact halfway down her slit. The taste hit me like a hammer, almost making me flinch at its strength, but I licked upwards, trying desperately not to appear clueless. Alissa made a sharp intake of breath, the air hissing on her teeth as it went by. It soothed me.

I went back to the bottom of her slit and tried to dig my tongue inside her on the second lap. The taste intensified, feeling like it touched and excited every one of my taste buds so that I couldn't escape it. Taking my right hand, I put it at the top of her pussy and tried to find her clit. I was no stranger to the anatomy, so I knew where to look, and after only a short second I found it. It was harder to the touch than I had anticipated, the small ball, but as soon as I touched it Alissa moaned very softly. My heart rose. I must be doing something right.

I kept the same pattern, rubbing her clit with my index finger while lapping up and down at her pussy. Her moans got steadily louder and more frequent. At one stage she gripped the back of my head with both hands and forcefully pushed me in closer to her pussy, mashing my nose into damp skin. Her musk was forced deeper into my senses, invading my nose and embedding itself on the back of my throat, making me feel like I was softly drowning in it. But I didn't change what I was doing, ecstatic that I may have actually lucked into the right method. I must have, because not long after that she came.

I knew it because I suddenly felt the presence of much more moisture on her pussy and my face, along with slight muscular spasms. More obviously, she let out a great long groan and slapped her hands down on the comforter either side of her, making a loud thwack. She tensed up a final time, grabbing a handful of fabric, and sighed.

'Oh, God,' she said, with her head back, spine arched and eyes closed.

Her breathing was heavy and labored as she traced large circles in the comforter with her hands. I had stopped, leaning back on my haunches and admiring her in the deepest of pleasure. A contented smile had formed on her face, as though she was asleep and dreaming of something pleasant. My cock ached when I reminded myself it was me that put that expression on her face. I had made my sister cum.

Without saying anything else Alissa swung her legs around to the other side of the single bed and sat up. She motioned slightly with her head, calling me over. This time I knew exactly what to do without even an apprehensive thought. I stepped around and stood in front of her, my groin directly in line with her face. Instantly her hands went for my belt buckle, unhooking it with supreme dexterity and speed, and undoing the zipper all in one, clean motion. Free of their bind to my waist, Alissa let go of them and my jeans fell to the floor on their own. I didn't step out of them, not willing to make the same idiot of myself as last time. Also free of the heavy and binding denim, my boxer shorts sprung out towards my sister's face, my cock finally free to stick straight out instead of running down my leg.

In another smooth movement my boxers ended up around my ankles with my jeans. She hooked her two index fingers in under the elastic and slid quickly down, making contact with my skin for the first time. It was like an electric shock; my body tensed up all over and my cock jumped a little. As it bounced back up from being pulled down with my boxers, Alissa grabbed my cock with her right hand – the first time someone else had properly touched my cock. Gripping it hard at the base, she sent a second electric chill across my body.

She moved her mouth towards me. I held my breath. The first thing to touch was her tongue, extending out to cup the underside of the tip of my cock before her mouth caught up to close over the whole head. The sudden warm, moist contact to my cock gave me a shudder up my spine. It felt better than anything I had ever done, and it made me so hard I was afraid a blood vessel was about to burst.

She slowly took more and more in until I hit the back of her throat. The sensation of having so much of my cock enveloped inside her warm mouth was unbelievable and indescribable. She started to move back, a little quicker, every now and then accidentally letting a pocket of air slip between lip and cock to make an incredibly erotic slurping noise. She spent most of the time looking up into my eyes, like all the best point-of-view blowjob movies, but so much better. Every time those blue eyes turned upwards to look at me my cock would spasm and I felt a tiny bit of pre-cum ooze out. She would twirl her tongue around the tip and catch it as she licked by.

I started to wonder how long I could go. If I barely lasted a minute with a pseudo handjob, how long could I possibly last in an all-out blowjob? Do I stop her and move on so I don't blow my load during foreplay? Or will she know when to move?

I put my hand on the side of her head to steady myself, but she took it as the signal to finish up. She pulled her mouth off my cock in one short action, again making that slurping sound as her lips found nothing but air to suck. She left a string of saliva snaking from my spit-covered cock to her chin, where she had dribbled slightly. She severed it with a seductive lick of her lips, looking up at me with that naughty smile I had been fantasizing about.

She got up and moved over to her bedside table. I took the opportunity to step out of my jeans and boxers without the pressure of her watching me. She opened the drawer and pulled out a condom.

'Here,' she said bluntly, handing it to me.

My heart froze. I'd never tried to put a condom on before. I'd had two sitting in my wallet since junior high, but I had never once thought of taking one out and having a go. Even to practice. What a stupid thing to do. My fear showed, as Alissa looked at me strangely while I held the condom motionless in my hand, staring at it.

I opened the packet with shaking fingers. It ripped open, almost forcing the condom to fall out and onto the floor. I took it out, my fingers still shaking. I'd never even felt one before, but it wasn't a great departure from what I expected. It was rubbery, with a sticky lubricant that felt strange on my fingers.

I brought it down to my cock and lined up the circle with my head. It shouldn't be so hard, I thought. But every time I tried to roll it down it would snap off my cock, forcing me to re-adjust and try again.

'Are you serious?' Alissa said.

She reached out with one hand and pulled downwards. It rolled down perfectly all the way to the base. I looked at her sheepishly as she shook her head.

She climbed back on to her bed, taking up her position on all fours. Her clothes were still on; taking away some of the effect, but her bare pussy was exposed and stretched slightly open.

'Well?' she said, looking around at me.

I quickly ripped my shirt off over my head and climbed onto the bed behind her. I took my position on my knees, lining it up so that my cock was resting just outside her pussy. That's when the reality of what I was doing really sunk in. Alissa whipped her blonde hair around, getting ready, and it really hit me that I was about to fuck my sister. Mysister. In the prior few days I had retained some reservations about it, but right then it was the thing I wanted to do most in this world. I wanted to fuck my sister.

I held my cock steady as I pushed it inside her. Her muscles instantly grabbed hold of my intruder and squeezed a tight grip around me. I threw my head back in utter pleasure. I slid in a little more, feeling the foreskin get pulled back the further I went. It had always kind of made me uncomfortable to pull the skin back, but it didn't bother me one bit now. The exposed and sensitive head of my cock, even under a condom, amplified my pleasure many times over. I had to fight the strong urge to moan.

'Mmmm,' Alissa said softly.

I pulled out and pushed back in again, trying to get a rhythm going. I pumped my hips, watching as my covered cock disappeared and reappeared again out of my sister's hole. Every time I pumped in I was grabbed by her pussy like a lost child who had just found their mother again and didn't want to let go. I tried to emphasize the strokes by grabbing hold of her ass and pulling her onto me with every stroke, causing her to sway in time with me.

I found, though, that it was tough to keep the co-ordination going. I would pump hard for a few seconds before inexplicably being unable to keep in time anymore and slowing down. After the third time, Alissa turned her head and shot me a frustrated look.

She suddenly moved away from me, getting up on her knees and turning to face me. She grabbed hold of my shoulders and pushed my backwards until I was lying down. I became excited at the thought that she would ride me. It had always been my favorite position to watch. She clambered on top me and sat on my pelvis, my cock pointing straight up in right in front of her. I expected her to be heavy, and have it be painful for her to sit like that, but she was surprisingly light. It was even kind of comfortable.

She reached down and squeezed my cock into her. It felt quite different being inside her at that angle, as my cock pushed against the edge of the inside of her pussy. She started to gyrate her hips around my cock, not rising off it at all, and holding her hands on my chest for support. It seemed like a well practiced maneuver; just like the method she jerked me off with that Friday night, and it somehow managed to give me maximum pleasure. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply, concentrating hard on her technique and speed with which she moved.

The position allowed me to look at her fully. Her long blonde hair hung around her covered tits, which I took the chance to finally touch. I grabbed at them clumsily with both hands, causing her to look down at me with a strange look on her face. I fondled them slowly, trying to take in every sensation the soft, bra-less breasts gave my hands. And I kept looking at her. I was overcome with a sudden powerful feeling of eroticism seeing how my sister rode my cock with such a professional style. She started to look so out of place to me in a sexual environment as I thought about all the times I'd looked at her face in a completely different context. It made it even hotter that she was in a sexual environment, like an added reminder that this is not the way I am supposed to be interacting with her. It pushed me over the edge.

I grabbed hold of her hips and held her down. Her eyes snapped open. I bucked my hips upward, trying to get that last little bit of penetration, and I exploded. I lost control of what was coming out of my mouth, letting out an entire chorus of groans and moans while my cock squirted what felt like my biggest load ever into the condom. That in itself was a strange feeling, as the small bulb of air left in the top filled up quickly with cum, leaving nowhere for the rest of the load to go but squeeze down the sides.

With a last little lunge of my hips up into my sister, I collapsed on the bed with a sigh. She looked at me with that naughty smile again, her hands still resting on my chest.

'Wow,' I said.

She snorted with laughter.

'That's such a lame thing to say.'

She was smiling fully now, not the naughty, mischievous grin she had flashed me so many times recently, but the heart-warming beam that was so infectious.

'You realize I own you now,' she purred in my ear.

'Sure. You can fuck me anytime you want,' I replied with a smile. She returned it.

'I'm gonna go have a shower before mom and dad get back,' she said, tracing a line with her finger from my chin down my chest.

I put my hands behind my head and reveled in the post-coitus bliss. I still couldn't believe that my virginity had gone to my little sister. My much more experienced little sister.

'Just, next time,' she said, sticking her head back through the door, 'try to go a little longer than two minutes.'

So there would be a next time? I started to become giddy at the idea of this being a regular thing.

It was then that I felt that the dynamic between us had suddenly shifted. It was like the sibling rivalry had disappeared along with my virginity. We weren't out to contradict whatever the other said or just pick an argument because we can't appear weak or complacent. I guess we'd finally grown up.