Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and dad got back while Alissa was still in the shower, so I didn't have a chance to talk to her any more about us. But for the rest of the night we flashed each other grins whenever we saw one another around the house. It took all my effort not to go up to her and run my hands over her body again. But it was too dangerous.

The next morning I gave in. Being a Saturday, dad was home for the day, making it even more dangerous. When I emerged from the stairs and found him watching the morning news as always, I figured he wouldn't move from there in a while.

I knew Alissa was in the kitchen. I rounded the corner and found her there, standing by the microwave waiting for her breakfast to finish cooking. She was wearing her usual summer sleeping clothes consisting of a shirt that was at least two sizes too small, and cotton shorts that barely even qualified as such, given how little of them there was. It left little of her feminine curves to the imagination.

She didn't notice me enter the kitchen. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around, one hand reaching for her pussy, the other grazing her tits.

'I still need to see all this up close,' I whispered in her ear while lightly kissing her neck.

She pawed at my head with her left hand, her other grabbing my thigh.

'Jake,' I suddenly heard from behind.

I let go of Alissa instantly and whirled around. The low growl had come from dad, who had apparently used the ad break in the news to come and fill up his coffee. My heart sank to my feet. I stood there, frozen in fear, afraid to do or say anything.

I had never seen him so angry. His upper lip was quivering in his glare, his fists clenched tightly, making his knuckles white. He repeatedly took a breath to say something, but stopped short to re- compose himself.

'What... do you think you're doing?' he finally managed, slow and loaded with fury.

*

I sat on a box in my new apartment, because I didn't have any furniture, and looked around. Unimpressive and small, because that's all I could afford. The cream paint was peeling in many places, and it absolutely reeked of both cigarettes and dogs.

It hadn't all gone down as explosively as I thought it would. Dad never assumed we'd had sex. He thought he'd walked in on me just trying to cop a feel, and he mistook Alissa's hand actions as attempts to get away, instead of the affectionate encouragements that they were. I probably wouldn't have expected him to see it for what it was, though, since he likely hadn't seen us do one nice thing to each other in our lives.

Alissa tried to get a word in, but he wouldn't let her. He rather forcefully suggested I move out, and he gave me ten minutes to pack whatever I needed. I spent four days overstaying my welcome at a friend's house before finally landing in the dump I had. Just then I heard something move inside the wall.

He didn't let Alissa anywhere near me as I packed. I only caught a glimpse of her through her window as I left. I hoped she would come and see me, however embarrassing having her see my new place would be. I hadn't stopped thinking about her; the silky feel of her skin, or the way she sucked my cock with so much passion.

It could all work out for the best, though, I thought. Maybe this would be the push to get my adult life finally started. I felt like fucking my sister in some way made me a little more mature and definitely more confident in myself. Perhaps dad catching me feeling up my sister would prove to be a good thing?

It didn't feel like it yet.