Intimate Stopover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aubmat05
aubmat05
6 Followers

I do so, half sensing what is to come. I feel my hands being tied, gently but firmly, with the silk tie of your uniform.

'There, so much better, turn around again'.

I do so, and you resume your former splayed position. You run your fingers through your hair a moment, then toy with your earring, before adding 'So then, what would you like to see next? My soaking labia, pink and aroused? My clit? Or maybe something even more intimate?'

With that you lean back and hold your inner thighs open with either hand, offering me a full interrupted view from the wonderful length of your vulva all the way down to your delicate, beautiful rear opening. 'Come closer, have a real good look, see how I've made myself ready for you.'

My cock still aching for release, I get right up close to your beautiful cunny. I am of course desperate to masturbate further for you and can do nothing about it. I take in your newly trimmed dark brown pubic triangle, ending just above your vaginal entrance, the beautiful newly shaved fleshy lips, your inner labia, already engorged and aroused with need, all the way down across your perineum, again completed epilated, before reaching your neat, crinkled anus.

'I know, I know you need it so much now,' you murmur. With that you begin to manipulate yourself, probing your sopping entrance with first and then a second finger. You play with your labia a little, grazing, kneading, caressing, probing an inch or two with your index finger now. You withdraw the finger and take it into your mouth, sucking long and deep, eyes closed in delectation. You work your vulva a little more, extract a little more of your juice, and this time offer your finger to me. I take all of your finger that I can into my mouth, sucking deeply, looking you in the eye all the while.

The room is warm with the headiness, the odour, the dampness of pure physical lust. To show your readiness for me, you take your fingers on either side of your vaginal entrance and open your lips for me, offering yourself to me fully. I am greeted by the delicious pink flesh of your opening, hot wet, and glistening with juice. Already a little dribbles down from your hole down towards your other, secret opening. Now it is my turn to make you wait a little. Leaning forward, I play my cheeks and lips across the soft buttery flesh of your inner thighs, before ascending towards your belly and navel. I kiss and lick around and within your belly button, and am greeted by a gasp of pleasure and the undulation of your stomach beneath my caresses.

We can both wait no longer. I reach my mouth forward and begin to make love to your pussy. You taste delicious, and giving way to my need for you I urgently work my tongue and lips across your labia. Your taste is unique and delicately nuanced, each new tongue stroke revealing new wonders, new pleasures...remembering myself a little, I slow down to a more easy licking and sucking motion. Your hips are already starting to undulate beneath me as you press your hands tight against the back of my head, urging me on to further efforts. I feel your stockinged ankles rise up and cross over behind my back, pulling me, if it were possible, still further into your sex. I trace my lips across the tip of your labia with very light, teasing strokes, working this way and that, now pulling lightly on your nether lips with my own from time to time.

I am greeted with gasps of increasing intensity as you start to fight for breath. A steady flow of those familiar words of encouragement, increasingly open and vulgar, reaches my ears with greater regularity, 'Oh god yes that's it honey, keep it there...so good, so fucking good, oh my god you're so good to me, right there, your tongue feels so fucking good right there... right there darling right there... keep on licking my pussy ...oh don't stop... don't stop, don't STOP....'

You are already panting at this first tremor of release. I let you recover a moment, and reach up for us to kiss passionately. Your left hand runs tightly through my hair, gripping and twisting it in appreciation, your right slowly and rhythmically working my cock a little. I descend to continue my oral ministrations, this time delving as deeply as I can within your vulva, seeking out more of your hot juice, caressing the smooth pink flesh. I play across the delicate folds around your urethra, licking this way and that, before finally allowing myself to approach your clit. It is what we have both been waiting for. I play my long tongue tip so lightly, so softly, across the already engorged little bud. I am greeted by a gasp of pleasure. I continue with light, flicking tongue strokes. You continue to undulate beneath me, little gasps and also little moans of pleasure escaping your lips from time to time. You force yourself further against my teasing mouth as best you can. The words of encouragement and profanities resume,' That's it darling, that's it, right there, oh god darling you're so good, so good... oh please make me come, please make me come , oh my god YES! Oh yes darling, right there, love your tongue on my pussy, love your tongue on my pussy...!'

I slow a little, savouring the moment, enjoying you making you wait for the unhurried caresses of my probing, soothing tongue tip. I love being with you like this, and I love giving myself completely to your pleasure, the fact that you allow me, quite openly, to be so exquisitely intimate with you in this way. I look up into your eyes a moment, and read the desire, excitement and tension there, tinged with erotic apprehension. Your eyes say yes. Without losing this eye contact for a moment I descend further, tracing a trail of your fluid where it has seeped from the base of your vaginal opening, and with a broad lascivious tongue stroke descend to your anus for the very first time. I have wanted, desired, fantasized over this for so long, and now I feel quite ready.

You are unable to suppress a deep gasp of pleasure as my tongue dances across your intimate opening for the first time. A little unsure as to how this will be for both of us, I take my time, gauging your reaction, very aware of how just how vulnerable and sensitive you are there. You close your eyes and savour the moment, heavily charged with unreleased tension, breathing heavily, as I begin to massage a little of your juice into your rear opening with the lightest, most delicate tongue strokes. I feel your fingers pressing into the back of my head again, all seems well. Taking confidence, I become more bold and start to apply firmer, more sustained tongue strokes across your anal opening, experimenting with the direction and amount of pressure I apply. For a time I move back upwards towards your vulva and clit to further stimulate you there, loving every moment of the pleasure I am able to bring you, before returning to this new, exquisite stimulation.

You start to undulate your body further, holding me to you firmly, clearly wanting more. I am rewarded by your moving your hands under your buttocks to further spread your ass cheeks for me. As I do not have my hands free to further spread or manipulate your most intimate place, my access to you is greatly improved. I observe how your crinkled, beautiful opening extends a little, wanting, needing my touch. I carefully extend my tongue and make delicate circular swirling movements around your entrance, probing and caressing as I do so. I am almost immediately rewarded with further gasps of pleasure as you start to lose yourself in the ecstasy of my most intimate stimulation, 'Oh that's so good,so good darling.... ahh oooooohhh really good ...so fucking dirty ... and ssoooo fucking good ... you fucking dirty ....oh my god that feels so damn amazing ...oh don't stop darling ... don't STOP darling ... you fucking filthy bastard.. don't know.. you don't know how fucking good that feels.. oh my god...no-one....ooohhhhhhhhhh.'

Glancing up, I take in the incredible sight of your arousal. Your eyes tightly closed, trying not to bite your lip too hard with the tension, your large breasts swaying a little, abdomen taut and clenched under my vulgar oral assault. Presently you sigh, 'Please darling, I can't take much more... really can't, please let me come properly.'

With that I raise my mouth to your vulva and recommence my lovemaking there. I breathe in once again the warm delicious scents of your opening, nibbling a little there, licking and caressing your labia. You are ready. I tease your clit a little more, feeling her firm and angry beneath my tongue. We are both tired, and neither of us can take much more. I take your little clitty between my lips and delicately suck a short time, alternating this with light tongue strokes across her, side to side. This sends you crazy. Your hands tight on my head, warm damp thighs pressed tight over my shoulders, you buck and squirm, lost in the ecstasy of further erotic heights to which I am taking you as I move you inexorably towards your delicious, powerful release, 'Oooohhhh (pants heavily for breath) ooohhhh OHHHHHHH it's here... it's here ooooohhhh oh GOD!!!!!' Your voice mounts into a high-pitched squeal as you climax, your whole torso filled with a powerful convulsion as you drive your cunt on to my mouth for all you are worth....

You fall back in the sofa, panting for air, your breasts heaving under a sheen of sweat. The sounds of your arousal subside to nothing, until absolute stillness fills the room. I allow you to fully recover, after all, we have all night. Presently, you remember me, and reach up to untie me of the firm restraining silk. I lean forward a little, and you reach across to kiss my own damp forehead with such great tenderness. Your clasp your hands to my own, hold my own near-exhausted body tightly to your own, arms wrapped tightly around my neck and shoulders, nuzzling me a little, murmuring your appreciation and need. I have a great need of you also, yet an even greater need is to fulfil that of refreshing sleep. Never in all the months and years of our friendship, our relationship, have I felt this close to you, never have I felt our bond so deeply...

aubmat05
aubmat05
6 Followers
12