All Comments on 'Into the Forbidden Ch. 01'

by sexciprincess

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77about 16 years ago
Good Start

Over all I'd say this was a pretty good chapter. It has nice build up and was sexy. The "Instant Message" format was a bit distracting to me, but that's just me! (I'm not used to reading stories like it, that's all.)

I do look forward to your Ch 2. :)

dragontattodragontattoabout 16 years ago
Very good start

Very unique idea. I found it erotic that they were only seperated by a thin wall and didn't realize it. I look forward to the next chapter.

stevesanders04stevesanders04about 16 years ago
I loved it

i like that IM format .reminds me of some of my own chats.

hot

sethpsethpalmost 16 years ago
I approve but you need to write more!~

Great story!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 15 years ago
so dirty and hot

Loved it. I'm hard for you babygirl.

malkaviankittenmalkaviankittenover 14 years ago
A few suggestions

In their im conversation, he asks the girl to turn on her webcam and then watches her pleasing herself. I can see how he wouldn't recognize her pussy or even bare tits, but when he saw her licking her tits, wouldn't he have recognized that this was his daughter?

Of course, you could use that to continue the story a bit further. He recognizes her and then sneaks into her room while she's so absorbed in her masturbation and shows her that the real thing is much better than her fantasy, perhaps?

Papa1957Papa1957over 9 years ago
still just as erotic

It has been a few years since I first read your work but I never commented before because while injecting myself into the role of Daddy it was impossible to refrain from masturbating until I came I can readily bring your pic to mind as I jack my dick. Which I have to get back to love "Daddy .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous