All Comments on 'Into the Night Ch. 03'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bouncytig06bouncytig06over 19 years ago
great

Wow,

please continue this story it was hot loved the images it brought to mind, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
real talent

wow

one of the hottes stories ever. You are very good at depicting sexual escenes charged with action and lust

Congratulations..... a real talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Man!!

Just good ole nut busting, tit shaking, suckin' and fuckin'!

A real rod twister! Congratulations! Keep 'em cumming!

David48David48almost 19 years ago
Toooo damn HOT!

Nothing like nut busting, cock twisting, heart stopping fucking. The basics ALWAYS please. Damn fine story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why?

Make no mistake, you write good sex. However, why? What's the deal with his mother? His Aunt? His Mother and Aunt's history? Why? Your characters have just spent three installments balling on the Olympic level without any development of character, motives, history or plot.

This is too good to let be a simple -yet scorchingly hot- Spank Fic.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Damn, that's really hot

Sweet.

I like that he thinks of his mother's needs before his Aunt's.

Just a very erotic and descriptive story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

why he need another pussy when he is getting the best. u just killed a good story ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All three parts

...are worth a grade of 2/5 stars overall. The final part being the worst by going over the top with the aunt getting into the picture. Like someone said in a past comment, you got into the sex way too soon so it reads like a bad "letter to Penthouse" story.

It's not erotic or hot. It's just going through a thesaurus and describing the mechanics of the main types of sex over and over again. Thrust, pump, suck, pinch, squeeze and so on. Lather, rinse and repeat with a pause for a bowl of porridge or some toast for sustenance. New chapter, more of same. Last chapter, better throw in a second female for some girl-on-girl action too. Stir well and repeat some more.

How much hotter would this series have been if we had learned just a bit better about who this mother-son pair were apart from random names and suitable ages. Then all the sex would be exciting and not just mechanical cut-and-paste.

You have done much better and hopefully did/will again.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonalmost 6 years ago
Gave 2/5

Should have included the aunt kinda ruin the honeymoon/love atmosphere that was going on didn't like her at all really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope you knocked up mom and aunt thats what I did us 3 on vacatiom in hotel room

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous