Into the Night Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starmar
starmar
1 Followers

“Change positions” she said, she got off the bed and kneeling over the edge of the bed resting the top half of her body on it.

“Is it ok like this?” she said, wiggling her behind at me.

“Looks good,” I replied.

I was now stood behind her, with her bent over the bed, her firm ass pointing toward me. What a wonderful view, her tanned behind visible between her slightly open legs, her enflamed, and wet, open pussy, waiting invitingly for me. I moved closely behind her, pushing my hand under her. I took a breast in each hand, the palm of my hand over the hard nipples. She reached between her legs and pulled me towards her, my hard cock in her hand, it entered the now soaking entrance easily. I thrust slowly, roughly into her, almost knocking her over, she gaped with delight.

“Steady tiger.”

But I had got the urge to give her my best shot. I thrust into her again and again, taking her by the waist and pumping into her mercilessly. I felt her hand as it began to explore between us, first pulling herself as wide as she could, then she begin to saw away at her clit, as she approached another orgasm she reached out to the side and picking up the pad from the box she had used before she placed it on her clit and turned it on. I felt the first pulses as they passed from her to me. She moved the setting on the box, faster than it had been on me earlier. I could feel the impulses as they went through her, through her clit to her pussy, causing it to spasm around my cock as the waves of pleasure washed over her. I quickened my thrusts to match the pulses, she placed her head in the bed pillar to mask the scream as she had one last thundering orgasm. Her pussy gripping me like a vice, so tightly that I couldn’t move, in or out, I just knelt there as I lowered her limp exhausted body to the bed and laid beside her.

My cock ached now, moments passed, finely she propped herself up on one arm, “not bad” she said.

“What about me?”

“About you? Oh if you must,” she took a metallic object from the bed stand, placing the slightly rounded end against the top of my arm.

“There you are.”

My cock, though it lost none of its hardness, visibly got smaller returning to a more usual size almost immediately.

She ran her hand over its now less than impressive length. “What a disappointment,” she said disapprovingly.

“Now what?”

“Now nothing.”

“But what do I get out of this?”

“Nothing! There’s the pad”

“Don’t fancy that” I said disappointedly.

She took up the pad and said, “ well its this or nothing!”

“I guess I’ll try that then, I can at least get something from it now.”

She placed the pad again on me, at the base of my cock instead of the end this time.

“That’s not in the same place as last time,” I said.

“Shut up” she said as she reached under the bed.

She had another pad the same as the other one in her hand. Rachel attached the other pad to the box and placed this at the end as before. “There, are you ready” and with this she pushed me back down on the bed. Then she turned the controls slowly. Slowly the pulses passed through the pad on the end as it had before. Although it was set really low the feeling was amazing, like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Rachel placed here hand loosely around the base of my cock holding it vertically from my body, she then activated the other pad, the other pad pulsed in opposition to the other, and then the funniest thing happened.

My cock appeared, slowly at first, but increasing as she moved the controls, as if it was penetrating an invisible pussy, although it appeared slightly strange, it was an amazing feeling. She moved the controls once more the up and down movement increased dramatically, milking my now aching cock. Gripping the pad around the base tightly to holding my pistoning cock vertical, she, using a finger on the other hand, placed it firmly on her clit, using the impulses on herself. Suddenly the box beeped and it turned both pads to the limit, the pulse shuddered through me I could hold off no longer and with my cock expanding and contracting as I came intensely. She did likewise as she shuddered at the side of me.

I felt totally drained as I lay back on the bed. The machine must have some how recognized my climax as it had stopped its pulsing. I relaxed back on the bed.

I must have fallen asleep, I felt around the bed; empty. I opened my eyes but the room was in total darkness. No sound at all penetrated the room. The bed also felt strange not the softness as before but the bed was solid, was this the same room? As I became accustomed to my surroundings my senses began to pick out a sound, a vibration in the air. I couldn’t feel it in the bed but as I placed a foot to the floor I felt it there also. Something else, a slight movement, then; there it was again! As if the room was moving on its own. I began to feel about the room the light was increasing or were my eyes becoming accustomed to the light? No, the room was getting lighter and it definitely wasn’t the same room as before. The walls in this one were like polished steel, it was empty, devoid of any other thing, other than the bed that I had been on. I did not like this, not at all.

The light shone from the polished walls filling the room with a shadow less light. I touched the wall to my left it was cold to the touch, just as it looked like it should be. As I looked around the walls the wall in front of me looked different, I approached it with caution. I felt it; it was smoother than the other one, warmer too. I placed my ear to it. I could here a mummer coming from the other side, not like the sound before, but what sounded like voices. Could I hear voices beyond in another room? This wall was like a two way mirror maybe. I shouted, the sound reverberated around the empty room sounding louder then it really was. A laugh, I could her laughing through the wall, I listened more intensely now. There was a voice one that was familiar to me, it was Rachel’s voice, another voice too, the girl from last night, the red head. They were in a heated conversation. “You let it do what,” said the redheads voice “I don’t want to hear”.

“But it was so good.”

“Its perverse.”

”But what was it really like,” curiosity getting the better of her.”

“Better than anything we have” said Rachel.

“Better than the liquefying box?”

“I used both at the same time, intense!”

“We could keep him for ourselves” pleaded Rachel “you could be next”.

“Tempting, but we need the space, we will be at the new location soon, only 9 more weeks and then we can leave this backward hole.”

“There is another way, we maybe could use him” pleaded Rachel.

He is no better than the other ones we have had, what makes him different?”

“He knows how there detection thing, their radar works” we could use that as a selling point to the others.”

“Maybe”.

“Oh can’t we keep it, you can have the next go”.

“Very well we will, but we keep it to ourselves for now. I don’t know what the others would do, and we could be punished for betraying our beliefs.” “This place is beginning to get on my nerves and the time too, so primitive” said red. “Are we going back or forward or leaving this forsaken place altogether? I miss our own planet” said Rachel.

“Don’t know, but at least there is a chance of a bit of fun now.

“We are keeping it then”? Asked Rachel

“Yes for now, we can always use it in our experiments, and when it’s not useful anymore we can dump it” said the red head.

I sat back on the bed fear running through my veins what would happen to me?

I sat back uncomfortably and awaited my fate.

To be continued

starmar
starmar
1 Followers
12