All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 02'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
THANK YOU!

I was feenin' all week for some Eian & Fiona!

The good ole fashioned approach of taking time and working at conception TOTALLY works for me LOL! Especially where Fi and Eian are concerned!

Both the Amber/Draven and Alaron/Erika attractions are intriguing - looking forward to following those . . .

Wondering if maybe now - after some time and explanation - Erika can be persuaded to take Fiona on as partner to rebuild the bookstore into something they BOTH owned . . .

Looking forward to the next fix - er - installment ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

All I got to say is AMAZING

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereabout 13 years ago
Story's great but your vampires are too nice

Story's great but your vampires are too nice

I made mine EVIL with a capital E-V-I-L because I wanted my protagonists to be much darker and their futures more complex to make room for stories I have not yet planed.

Check out 3 0f my stories:

QB Murdered Cheerleader Missing

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=384465

Lair of the Carter Brothers

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=385068

Escaping From the Vampires

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=449924

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
great chapter

i really enjoyed this chapter can not wait for the next one

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 13 years ago
another great chapter

This story is... as good as the first in the series. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!! until the next post!!

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I liked this chapter so much. I think it was my fav so far. There was so much emotion in it for all the characters. I like that Draven and Al are being thrown off by what they're feeling for the respective women. Al really is out of control. I don't understand why Draven smelling like another woman would make him think he was a threat to Erika. And then how does he think that kind of scene will be a positive thing to Erika? He just reacts without thought to the consequences. It surprises me how smart they are compared to how they act. I wonder what they'll do now that Ericka knows something is up. I think Amber will be a great match for Draven. The thing that makes me laugh is that the guys are so much older than Fi and yet, here she is cleaning up messes for them. Keep writing. Hope to see more soon!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
The Boys

Love seems to be in the air, or least something close to it. With both Alaron and Draven being drawn to women who are not Vamps, I think Aramis is going to have his pantys in a wad. hehe he What will happen now between Alaron and Ericka? I don't think tearing up her business is an easily forgettable offense. And is Draven feeling the pull of the wolfs mating call or is he just making excuses for the way he feels about Amber? And how is Fi supposed to try and stay calm with her uncles causing so much trouble. As always you leave me with so many questions which means hurry up with the next chapter so I get a few of my answers.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
how crude to leave negative comments and then give links to your own work

I for one, will not even read your work now, Abdulbenthere. This is the second time that you have put down an author and then gave links to your own work. You are crude and shallow. Please stop tooting your own horn on other author's works.

I think these characters are great and the writer is very talented. I love this story and will continue to follow it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
much better then twilight!!

I got a hold of the series around Ch. 7 of To Love A Were. had to go back and start from Ch. 1 to catch up. Kept waiting for a Ch. 12 until I realized you started a new series.

Had to go back after this one and read the Hunter series. I know its separate from the other ones with just a mention of the MacFarlane's clan. Don't know if you plan in merging the the two but you did leave a resource that Fiona should consider. You already introduced a hybrid(s) maybe they can come back into the storyline to help.

ArtFormArtFormabout 13 years agoAuthor
*dances around happily*

MizT, yupp you gotta wait for your answers in the next chapters! Or you can just read the teasers for Chapter 3 on my blog. It's up!

SizzlinSis- I took your suggestion and yes, Fiona and Erika are rebuilding the shop together. I will mention that in Chapter 4.

Cannd- To answer why Draven is worried about smelling like Amber is because he doesn't want Eian to know about it. I'll explain more in the later chapters. But yes, I suppose he's just doesn't want to accept that he's responding to the mating pull and wants to pretend it's just sex.

To Anonymous, I apologize if you waited for Ch 12! But I'm glad you're reading the continuation now. Yippie! Also, the hybrid in the Hunters is different from the hybrid possibly born to Fiona and Eian. The Hunters were a kind of sci-fi experiment but I don't want that for Fiona and Eian. They deserve the normal route. =)

Okay, I love love love my readers. I'll post chapter 3 and 4 by the end of next week, hopefully!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Still not liking Fi much.

She pisses me off when she uses her power to control people because they don't do what she wants.She is still to much of the spoilt child. I am loving Drav and Amb though, if only he would let his guard down and give in to his true feelings for her.

maria40maria40about 13 years ago
Confused

Ok I have to ask you if Draven likes the doctor and Al like the Erika why is Al fighting with his brother?? I can see if Draven was hitting on Erika then yeah fight but so what if he smalls like the doctor! Am I missing something???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No disrespect

@artform- I understand how you want their child to come about more naturally and can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm just saying that Amber can stumble upon the elder Hedva that was doing the research on the hydrids and point Draven towards that direction. You don't have to go about it the same way but in all her years breeding the hunters, she might be able to shed some light on the concept of Fiona conceiving. But it is still your story and I'm sure no matter how you write it, it will be just as good as any other one you have written.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

had already read the little snoop on your blog, but this ending really threw us for a loop.

when were 3 and 4 due? will wait patiently

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

I just finished reading To Love a Were and then to see that you are continuing it and adding some different love interesting I love it. I can not wait to see what happens when the brothers decide to pursue the woman they both are being drawn to. Also, what Fi will do to reduce the stress in her life and if she will tell Eian.

Keep it up :)

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 12 years ago
Minor observation...

Sorry, but, if you drove 180 miles in 32 minutes, as this excerpt states, then he would have had to be doing over 350 miles per hour... Simply impossible to do...

"His watch showed it was 7.20am. He had roughly forty minutes to cover 180miles...

"Okay, so I took two times longer than planned... I can get there on time..." he assured himself, hoping that he wouldn't have to break the speed limit. He really wanted to catch her before she started work, and then at least they'll have some time to talk before the whole rush hour starts.

By 7.52am, his car was parked neatly in a lot outside the medical centre."

wishmelycanwishmelycanalmost 12 years ago

@abdul your stories sucked.

@johnspirit wolf

its fiction just read the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enough with Alaron ...

Even before finish reading the rest of the story is to be expected that there will be a happy ending, even for him.

I think its a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous