All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 09'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
next please

great extraordinary chapter can not wait for the next chapter please hurry up

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

YES YES YES!!! Old man aint a hard ass as he lead on! I had been wondering how she would learn that she was really a wolf and then Draven lets it slip out that she is. Now I'm wondering if the memories are more then she can handle with passing out! Cant wait for the next ch I found some cookies it that helps :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the blend

love how you blended the two drafts from your blog. I was wondering if you were going to use a little of both, but looks like you intertwine them with each other superbly. Bravo my dear.

Whiteboy

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
yes . i like

and after reading everything, a thought occurred, aramis my not want amber and draven to mate, but if he hurts amber, fiona will come down on his head, and that is the one person i think he has to fear, along with his sons, for they would stand with her in a fight, and if memory serves, fiona is more dangerous than any pureblood

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Yes! Yes! Love it!

Love this chapter now need the rest!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Ahhh!!!!

I swear you said somewhere that chapter 10 was to follow straight away! This is killing me! Okay, okay. Cool heads prevailing. Bribery.

I read somewhere that it works with some authors. We've already established that I won't be preparing any cookies. I'm just not skilled in such endeavours. But how about a steak??!!! Yes! That oughta do it!

You're too far away for me to cook you one (as if I could manage that without burning down the house anyway LOL) So how about I send you a voucher? Huh? huh? What do you reckon? Awesome idea huh? Skillz? I gots 'em. Will that get the next chapter out faster?

Oh dear... what if you don't like steak... shit! Throw me a bone here, will ya! LOL

5 stars, author. So very entertaining! Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
arrrgggghhh

lost in the story and realised I'd reached the last page on the last word... a cliffhanger awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww please please say the next ch. is soon... like 2moro?

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Fabulous!

It looks like Draven gets his were after all!

maria40maria40about 13 years ago
wow

you are sooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!

packanimalspackanimalsabout 13 years ago
Ok

I had been wondering how you were going to get those two together. This was not what I thought might happen. Though it does present a whole host of scenes which could be quite fun. GOOD JOB and keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I read the chapter on you blog and I must say, this new twist here is amazing. ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

this twist is fascinating... i hope all of the relationships can be salvaged.

*****

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
As Always

I'm left sitting here saying "She didn't just stop there did she?" You have never ended a chapter w/o me wanting more. Now I have to wait to see if Amber is going to wake w/all her memory or if we still have to wait. And what is the deal w/Draven's mother. Aramis certainly wasn't happy to see her. Is it because of her that Aramis decided that Draven should marry for love? See so many questions that only by reading the next chapter will I get some answers.

As always I await your next chapter. As always I add this chapter to my favs. As always you get 5 stars. As always.......a fan

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
You are So Bad

That was just great. Please teel us what changed his father's mind. I hope her Alpha does not kill him.....LOL

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
awesome

just awesome. You always leave me wanting more. So please more - ASAP - can not get enough of this story.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I've come to love Aramis :) You did a wonderful job of showing the emotions boiling in all those in the room. I felt like I was at the ball watching the characters. I really am enjoying the maturing Alaron is doing. The part with Pearl was so sweet. And the tender moment between Alaron and his dad was great. So well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous