Intrigued Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keegan, you need to bring your butt home and pick up this pot roast. I wasn't kidding about it earlier and slow down on all the beers. I was afraid that you'd be skinny as a twig by now, but with all those beers, I'm sure you're developing a nice little gut," she said, hoping to curb my drinking by using a beer belly to scare me straight.

I looked down at my shirtless body, "Nope, sorry Mom, but no beer belly here," I said with a laugh.

"I'm serious about you coming home, I love you and it worries me when I don't hear from you," she said, sounding as though she might cry.

"I know Mom, I'll be better about staying in touch, and I love you, too," I said, wanting nothing more at that moment than my mother to not cry.

We said our goodbyes and I hung up my phone. I threw my carton and beer bottle in the trash. I stretched and went to the bathroom to take my shower. I took off my boxers and flung them into the dirty clothes hamper as well.

-Raven-

It felt so wrong to watch him shower, but at the same time, I could not force myself to look away. I had walked along the fire escape and silently jumped on his balcony to see from his bedroom window, which conveniently had a perfect view of the shower and Keegan conveniently did not close the bathroom door.

I watched as he rubbed body wash all over his body, his chest, his arms, his stomach... At this time, I noticed that he was sporting a very large erection. My mouth almost watered at the thought of what he could possibly taste like...

-Keegan-

I didn't want to, but I couldn't help it... it just seemed that no matter what, I could only cum to the thought of Raven, or Aspen, but I wasn't the sick fuck that would jack off to the thought of his dead ex-girlfriend, no matter how perfect she was... it just seemed wrong, but there were a few embarrassing nights that I had a wet dreams of her but that was involuntary, so I didn't feel bad.

I saw Raven on her knees in front of me: she was looking up at me with those perfect, brown eyes, fangs extended. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my dick, I shuddered from the electricity.

"Put those away," I said to her. She obediently retracted her fangs and smiled at me, a normal smile... it suited her.

I nodded at her. Needing no further invitation, she opened her mouth and took me deep inside her throat. I almost came right then. I saw instantly saw a benefit to her being a vampire: she didn't have to breathe. She pushed her head down my cock until her nose was nuzzling my trimmed pubes. She stayed there, just like that and began to swallow. I threw my head back, knowing that I wouldn't be able to last long if she kept this up.

She began bobbing up and down on my dick, causing me to tense up. I looked down at her again. She was still looking up at me watching my every move. Her wet hair lining her beautiful face.

"Cum for me Keegan, I want to taste you..." she said, somehow... I heard it in my head, and it freaked me out a little bit but I was too close to exploding to dwell on finding out another one of her powers.

I held her head in place and I began to fuck her throat. I let out a groan as I shot my load down her throat, she swallowed it all like a good girl. She took her mouth off my dick and stood up. She smiled at me and disappeared.

-Raven-

Maybe I over-stepped my boundaries by speaking to his mind, but how often does a vampire have a human that is pleasuring himself to the thought of her... after over a month? Not often, I can assure you. He was not complaining about the little boost, anyway. I felt amazing knowing that he still thought of me this way and remembered me so clearly. I just could not wait to get my hands on him again, but there was work to be done... on his part, not mine.

I still planned to stay true to my plan. I was still going to let him have his fun with the bartender and as promised, I would not resurface unless he continued to think of me this way after having sex with her. His thoughts did reveal that he had plans to copulate with her later this very evening.

I watched as he got out of the shower and dried himself. I wanted him, badly, but I would not interfere in his life ever again, uninvited. He put on a clean pair of boxers and dressed himself in dark jeans and boots with another black button up that had grey designs on it that matched his eyes. He sprayed himself with cologne and grabbed his wallet and cell phone. He walked aound his apartment, turning off all the lights and walked out the door, after he checked the door to be sure it was locked, I heard his footsteps walk away. Before long, I saw him exit the apartment building and flag down a cab. Just like that, he was gone.

12