Intrigued Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my clock: 1:42 pm. I couldn't stand it anymore. I picked up my phone and sent Jenna a text message:

Me: Hey Beautiful... Whatcha up to?

Jenna: O, nothing, jst lyin here thinking about you...

Me: Rly? I just got home n took a shower about to take a nap

Jenna: Ya rly! I work 2nite so if u wanna come to the Riff and keep me company

Me: I'll b there... Nite Gorgeous!

Jenna: Nite Sexy

The text messages made me feel a lot better. I walked into my room and collapsed in my bed. It seemed like the second I closed my eyes. I was awakened by loud knocking on my front door. "Who the hell?" I said aloud as I looked at the clock on my bedside table: 9:15 pm.

I stumbled to my feet and walked into my living room. "Just a second!" I yelled as the knocking persisted. I cracked the door to see who it was, peephole forgotten. Standing before me was the woman of my dreams for the last month: Raven.

"Raven?" I said in shock, letting the door open all the way. "What are you doing here?" I asked, staring at her completely dumbfounded.

"Can a girl not visit a friend? Is this a bad time? I hope that I am not interrupting anything," she said, her eyes rolling over my nearly naked body.

"Oh no... not at all," I said staring down at her. There was definitely something I should be doing right now, I just had no idea what it was.

She took a step toward me, until her tits were nearly touching my chest. "Are you going to invite me in?" she asked, her brown eyes boring into mine.

"Yes, of course," I said, stepping aside, "Please, come in."

12