Introduction to Submission

Story Info
Or how a little slut learned just how much of a slut she is.
22.5k words
4.53
40k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would have decided to meet in person, for the first time. A ski town? Yes, a ski town.

A nice hotel, right on the slopes. One of those classic mountain lodges, done American style: large. With large rooms, large beds, large windows, large lounge, multiple stories.

The day you leave for the hotel, you get an email. It's a short one, with a few bullet points in it.

1) Arrive before me. The room will be booked under your name.

2) Get the keys, go up to the room.

3) Don't close the door – just let it rest on its locks.

3) Strip naked.

4) Put a blindfold on. Tight, so that you can't see.

5) Put cuffs on your wrists. Lock them behind your back. Tight, so that you can't wiggle out of them.

6) Stand in the middle of the room, facing the door, legs spread apart.

7) Wait until I arrive at 7PM.

8) You will only speak when spoken to.

At 7PM sharp, I stand in front of the room. I can see that it is slightly cracked open. Good. You followed at least one of the instructions, I quietly say to myself.

I had arrived fairly early in the morning, and had staked out a spot in the lounge from where I could see the check-in desk, but where the guests would have their backs turned to me. In jeans and a button-down shirt, I looked like a few of the other middle-aged men. Well, hopefully not too much like them.The latest issue of the Economist in my hand, a caipirinha on the little table in front of me, my sports bag next to me, and I was set for the next few hours. When it hit 5PM, and I still hadn't seen anything of you, I was starting to wonder. Did she get cold feet after all that talk from her? Had I missed her at the check-in? Wait – I am at the right hotel, right? A quick check of the registration email, and I calmed myself down. The date was right, the name was right, and I was being silly. Seriously, I'm supposed to be in charge here. Let's be in charge.

It wasn't much later that I spotted a tiny female figure approaching the front desk. Black hair, about shoulder length. A compact body in a dark, body-hugging, ankle-length dress. Could it be? She seems a bit tall for 5'2. Then I spot the big heels she's sporting. It's gotta be her. No, I had never seen her in flesh and blood before. All I had of her were some oddly angled and oddly lit shots, and a headless painting. But it had to be her. The profile, the tall walk – it had to be. I breathed in, and breathed out slowly. This might be interesting.

I slowly push open the door. It's dark inside – the lights must be all off, and the curtains closed. Did she fall asleep? I take a step inside, put down my sport bag, hang the do not disturb sign outside, and softly close the door. As I turn around, I see a small, dark figure in the middle of the room.

"Well, what do we have here?"

I hear you take in a sharp breath, and see you move your legs together. You even almost try to turn away. Well, that will not do. A faint grin flashes across my face. I wonder: is she's doing it on purpose, or is she genuinely is worried someone else is in the room?

The bit of light filtering in through the window shapes your body, but makes it hard to see anything else. I fumble for the light switch – they are all more or less in the same place in these rooms – and flick it on. I finally do see you – and it is a glorious sight. You did follow the instructions. Just how closely, we have to find out.

"Looks like we have a little slut here who likes showing herself off to people she has never met."

I can see you blush, and relax a little bit. This is perfect.

I take a few steps forward, and grab your jaw in my right hand. As I slowly pull your face up, I take a closer look at your blindfold. It's a thin scarf, synthetic, and badly fitting. Did I see an eye try to peek out from underneath it?

"What, did you run into CVS to get this? This will need to be fixed."

I let go of your jaw, and take a step back. Your legs are still together. There's a small shiver running up and down them.

"What's with the closed legs, fucktoy? I thought the instructions were pretty clear: legs spread. Are you trying to hide something? Maybe your wet fucking cunt? The fact that you are so utterly turned on by being naked in front of me?"

Your cheeks are turning bright red, and you quickly spread your legs. Did I just hear a bit of a whimper?

"No.... I didn't... I was..."

"Was what, slut? You follow instructions, and you follow them right. Now be quiet while I look at you."

The nipples on your perky breasts are fully erect. Your chest is rising and falling rapidly, your breathing shallow. Your arms disappear behind your back, and your hips flare out nicely. As promised, your pussy is perfectly bald. Good. I hate hacking through a bush. The inside of your thighs seem to be moist. I wonder just how long you've been standing here like that.

I walk around to your backside, to inspect the cuffs. Mmh, these might actually be real cuffs. The metal shines brightly in the light – new, no doubt. But they're hanging pretty low on the wrists. With a bit of dedication, I'm sure you could get at least one hand through them. I grab the chain between the cuffs, and yank them up to take a closer look at them. The sudden movement yanks your arms straight up, and you have to quickly drop your head and torso to avoid having your shoulders painfully torqued.

"Ahh!" A small cry escapes your lips. Quickly, I give your ass cheek a hard whack with my other hand.With your ass sticking out like that, my hand makes a satisfying slap! Sound, and your cheek quickly sports a nice red hand print.

"I said quiet."

The metal feels just a little too light to be actually steel... probably aluminum. I take a closer look at the locking mechanism, and there it is: a little release button. Of course, party hand cuffs. Expecting her to find actual hand cuffs was maybe a bit unfair, but this would make for a nice lesson in what proper restraints feel like. And a good reason to torture her in ways that would flood her pussy.

"Party cuffs? What is this, a bachelor party? And they're so loose that they barely stay on. No, slut, this will definitely not do."

Feeling that you're in trouble, you try to squirm away from me. But that's the nice thing about cuffs – they're easy to tighten, and easy to hold on to. A give a quick push to the outside of the cuffs, and hear the ratcheting mechanism click a few times. There – she should feel that a bit more. I lift the cuffs up a bit more, and you almost crumble to the floor, face down, ass raised high. Time for a bit of fun.

I pull my belt out from the clasp, pull the clasp back, and unhook the clasp pin from the belt. You can hear me working on my belt, and it suddenly dawns on you that your ass is in deep, deep trouble. You try to lower your ass and crawl away, but the cuffs keep you solidly in place.

"Please, no.... please, it's going to hurt too much..."

"You have one job, fucktoy, and that is to please me. I am displeased with your weak blindfold, and I'm displeased with your even weaker cuffs. This will be your punishment."

I finally pull the belt from my pants, and wrap it around my right hand. It's a nice, long, thick piece of leather: about two inches wide, black, with a solid heft to it. I leave about a foot dangling from my hand.

Your ass is definitely shaking, I hear your whimper as you try to move your ass out of the way of the inevitable. Standing right next to you, holding your arms still up by the cuffs. I bring my right hand up. After pausing for a brief moment at the top, I bring it down right behind your ass. The leather belt trails just behind it, and with a loud whack turns your right cheek bright red. Quickly, more belt strikes follow, alternating between each cheek. You initially just try to hold it in, and just let go of a few muffled squeeks. But the belt is wide, it is fast, and it is heavy, and very soon, each strike results in a little scream of pain from you.

I stop, and inspect the damage. Nothing deep – just some superficial capillaries that have been broken, and you ass is nicely red and tender. Sitting might be be a bit uncomfortable for the next few hours.

I let go of the cuffs, and you drop your arms besides you, trying to avoid touching your ass. Your fingers are twitching, trying to reach for something, do something about the pain, but all you can do right now is avoid making worse. Walking back towards my sport bag, I grab your hair on the way, pull you up by it, and you scramble onto your feet to avoid falling. There are a few modifications that need to be made to her accessories, and I really don't want to just drag the bag over to her. She's coming with me.

"Down, slut. You move, and the belt will hurt a lot more. Understood?"

You nod your head quickly. Good. I won't have to use the belt again. I don't like breaking skin, and I'm happy that she's not so stubborn as to force me to inflict actual pain.

I zip open the bag, and dig underneath a bit of change of clothes. Ah, there they are. A roll of bondage tape, and some real, honest-to-god cuffs. First things first, the cuffs. I press the release button on your current cuffs, and pull the locks open. Easy peasy. These ones won't be so. I put one wrist into one cuff, and close the lock. You can feel that they're heavy – much heavier than the aluminum ones. They're also missing the quick release. I don't remember where I got them anymore, but I do know where their key is: on my key chain. Always. The second lock closes around the second wrist. Your wrists are tiny, and I'm at the end of the ratchet. But this works: it's not so tight to cause pain, but you're also not just wriggling out of them.

Next, that silly scarf.

"Close your eyes."

I undo the knot behind your head, and remove the scarf. Your eyes stare at me, big and shiny. They're gorgeous, and I can see the absolute desperation to please me in them. Exquisite. But it wasn't what I had asked you to do.

Slap! My hand goes across your face.

"I said, Close your eyes. Slut." My face is close to yours, the Slut is snarled right at you, and you swallow and quickly close your eyes. Bondage tapes is tight, and if your eyes stay open, it can become very uncomfortable to close them. Much better this way. I grab your hair and position your head up. I unroll a good chunk of the tape, start over your right cheekbone and run it over your left eye, behind the back of your head – need to move the hair out of the way a bit so that it doesn't pull the tape away – over your right temple, and down across your right eye and then your left eye. After 4 loops, your eyes are sealed off, and the tape makes a gorgeous x-pattern over your face.

"Please..." I hear you whimper.

"Please I'll be good. Let me service you please. Please!"

"Are you begging? What, your ass hurting teaches you some manners?"

"Yes, please, I don't want to be spanked anymore it hurts..."

I push your head back down to the ground, run my hands over your sensitive ass, and plunge three fingers right into a sopping wet, dripping pussy. Wow. She IS turned on....

"Your ass hurts, but your cunt is like a geyser. Are you such a slut that being spanked turns you on this much? Does it, slut?"

"No...."

"Liar."

I stand up, pull you up by your hair and pull it back so that your head bends backwards. You can't see me, yet you're still looking up at me. I put my hand on your bare pubic mound, and push my fingers inside again.

"So wet..... you like this, fucktoy."

I curl my fingers inward and press on your g-spot.

"You would cum if I keep doing this. Right, my little filly in heat?"

"Yes... yes, please let me cum!"

Instead of an answer, I pull up on your pubic bone, and almost lift you around by your pussy. A quick flip turns off the light. I move you around towards the window, let go of you, and move towards the drapes.

Zzzip. You can hear the sound of the drape opening up, and suddenly panic a bit.

"No, no, someone will see, I can't do this, please..."

I grab your hair and bend your head back again.

"You are my fucktoy. Your purpose is to please me, to service me, and to serve me in any way that I command you. You WILL obey, and you will obey because you enjoy this. Slut."

Again, the slut is snarled into your ear. You seem more agitated, but less panicked.... This is going to be exquisite. You can hear keys jingling as I unlock one cuff, and feel the weight of it coming off. I move your arms to your front, and lock the cuff back onto your wrist. Then I position you face to the glass, and push forward. The glass is cold on your hard nipples.

"Kneel."

You hesitate a moment, not sure what to do.

"I said, kneel." A quick smack on the back of your leg follows, buckling your knee. You get on your knees.

"Now masturbate."

"No...."

"Now, whore." I snarl into your ear as I have one hand on your jaw, pulling it up into my face.

"Yes Sir..." Much better.

I unzip my pants, and I can tell you heard it – your head flinches around, and your mouth is slightly open.

"No. Look forward, and masturbate. You will be allowed to cum only when I cum."

You look forward again, and your fingers are furiously rubbing your clit. Slow moans are escaping your lips. My cock has been rock hard pretty much since I entered the room, and it's a welcome relief to get it out of my pants. I take it in my hand, and start masturbating over your head.

"Please sir, can I?"

"Can I what, whore?"

"Please can I have it in my mouth? Worship it?"

"Worship what, you bitch in heat?"

"Can I please have your cock in my mouth so that I can worship it?"

Well, who can resist a request like that? Except this isn't going to be just a blowjob. That would defeat the purpose of all this. No, I am going to take her mouth like I am taking everything else of her: forcefully, and for my pleasure alone.

I twist the hair on the back of your head into a nice, solid handle.

"Open your mouth."

Obediently, you open it, and I position my cock just on your lips. You try to move your head forward and lick, but just as you try to give me a nice, slow blowjob, I move my cock into your mouth, and keep it moving until I can feel it hitting the back of your throat. Surprised, you start moaning and struggling, and I keep pushing on the back of your head until I can feel it pop into your throat. Your gag reflex finally kicks in, and I move it back. Then start fucking your mouth, making sure to stop only when I can feel it hitting the back of your mouth.

Your breath starts to get ragged, and you're running low on oxygen – it's hard to breathe while you have something sitting right on your windpipe. You start to struggle, try to get in a breath when you can, and then I finally take my cock of your mouth. Saliva is all over it, hanging out of your mouth, drooping onto my cock and the floor. You try to catch your breath, breathing as deep as you can, as quickly as you can. With all that, you stopped masturbating.

Slap! Once more, my hand goes across your face. "Keep working, slut." and you feverishly return to masturbating, still gasping for air.

It doesn't take much to push me over the edge right now. You're so wet you're making puddles on the floor, I fucked your mouth until I was in your throat, your saliva is making my cock wet and slippery, and I quickly command you to open your mouth.

What follows is an explosion of cum that covers your face, your mouth, your tongue, your chest..... I'm surprised there was no recoil effect.

"Now rub it in. Then lick your hands clean."

You quickly oblige, even though you haven't come yet. Why rush it? The night is still young, and I'm hungry and want some food. You, in a little summer dress, still covered in cum and dripping your own juices down your legs, will be a perfect accompaniment for dinner.

"So – are you still hungry?" Yeah, corny joke, sue me. You still crack a half exasperated smile though.

"Sure. What should I wear?"

Well, that's a good omen. "I'm sure you have a dress? That'll be perfect."

I unlock your cuffs, take them off, and you stumble to your feet. You grab your rolling bag, and drag it to the bathroom. I watch you quizzically – why do you need to change in the bathroom? As I pull up my zipper and straighten my shirt, I hear water running into the sink. Now it sinks in – she is trying to wash my cum off of herself! Well, normally I wouldn't have an issue with that, but the entire point of this is to get away from normal. I head to the bathroom, and find you in panties and washing your face.

"Oh no no no no." I grab your arm, and drag out of the bathroom. "I didn't say anything about you cleaning up." I toss you face-down on the bed, and you try to turn around, legs still half over the edge. But that's not what I have in mind. I grab your hip and turn you back on your stomach. A few more adjustments, and your hands are behind your back, your butt is right over the edge, and your knees are almost on the ground. The panties are coming down next, and with a bit of struggle, over your knees, ankles, and onto the ground.

"What made you think you were allowed to wash off my cum? What made you think you were allowed to wear panties?"

You squirm, try to roll your butt away – you have an idea what's coming.

"Well, slut?"

"Well... I... normally wear panties.... and my face was sticky..."

"Today is not a normal day. Or night." And with that, I bring my hand down hard on your still tender cheeks. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! A small whimper escapes your lips.

"Here are the rules: you will not wear any underwear while you're here." Smack! "You will not wash off my cum." Smack! "You will cum only when I give you permission." Smack! "You will wear exactly what I tell you to." Smack! "You will serve and service me in any way I demand." Smack! "And your safe word is.. Safeword. Not original, but memorable. I don't think you'll have to use it, but if you do use it, I will stop absolutely everything right then and there." Your butt is red by now, and you're squirming quite a bit – although you're not really trying to get away anymore. "Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl." She's picking this up quickly, I'm thinking to myself. "Though you're not getting dressed quite now. Stay there."

I walk over to my bag, rummage around a bit in it, and then come back to the bed. You're still draped over the bed, hands on your back. Your head is tilted my way, and you shoot me a quizzical look. But no questions yet. I put the two objects down on the bed, out of your view, and grab your hands again to keep them in place.

"Now, my little fucktoy, we're going to give you some practice here. This might be a bit uncomfortable at first, but I expect you to get used to it. Now spread your legs." You scurry your legs a bit apart, just enough to show me that you're still at floodstage. And you haven't even been fucked yet.... I grab the small plug, and run it across your slit. You push your pussy back into it and moan a little, but that's not the idea here. I run it a few more times across your slit and over your clit, just to make sure it is nice and slick. Then I slide it slowly up your back, and position it right over your ass.

"What? No... I.."

I didn't think that this was going to go through without any complaint.

"I've never.... had anything.... there..." you stammer out. Not quite an objection, but you're not entirely comfortable with the idea either. I slowly push it in, a half-inch at time, to give your ass time to adjust. It's a small butt-plug, 4 inches long and a little over an inch in diameter at its thickest. Just perfect for a beginner. I put your hands on your butt cheeks.

"Spread your ass, and relax your muscles." As I reach the widest part of the plug, your whimpering starts to turn to moans, but this time, there's definite discomfort in your voice.