Introduction to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhhhh!" As the plug finally plops through your sphincter muscle, you grimace a bit and try to raise your ass up.

"A bit uncomfortable? Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Now to part two – the remote-control vibrator in your pussy. That slides right in, and I give it a small test vibration. You give off a surprised yelp, and shoot me a quizzical look.

"You've never had a remote controlled vibrator in you?"

"No." There's still surprise in your voice, as you try to get used to have something both in your pussy and in your ass. You reach your hands out to your ass, and run your fingers along the base of the plug.

"Excellent.... now this is a properly dressed slut." You can hear the obvious lust in my voice. Normally, this would be followed by a gag of sorts, but we're heading out, and it's a bit early for that. Still, the thought of your virgin ass holding that plug and the vibrator in your pussy at my command is a massive turn-on for me.

"Come on, put that dress on, and let's get some food." You grab your dress, quickly put it on, add a quick bit of lipstick, and we're heading for the door. As I hold the door open and usher you through, I take a look at you from behind. The dress is a nice little number, about knee length, with a nice, lustrous texture. It fits your hips nicely, and it definitely emphasizes your tight little butt. Nice. I grab the remote control in my pocket, and turn it on to low.

"Hey...." You start to complain, but aren't used to walking with a vibrator inside you. The interjection kinda peters out, and you just end up giving me a dirty look. This will be fun. As we head to the restaurant, I realize that it's later than I thought – the restaurant is already closed. Bummer. What now?

"Maybe the bar still serves food", you offer up. Probably – there's not exactly a night-life here, but enough of a crowd with odd schedules that the bar should have something on the menu. And indeed, they do. Not much on the menu – some sliders, the obligatory turkey and club sandwiches, a cobb salad, and nachos and wings. We end up ordering two turkey sandwiches, a cobb salad, and some sliders, as well as with two cocktails: the classic Manhattan and Cosmo.

Once we're through with the business of ordering, I take a long look at you. Short, dark hair, big, brown eyes, bright red lips, a very light khaki dress with a plunging neckline that draws everyone's eyes to your chest, and legs that are surprisingly long. Maybe it's the three-inch heels? My eyes wander back up to your chest, and I wonder if I can actually see your nipples through it. Not quite – we'll see if I can help that.

"Like what you see?" you ask, with a bit of a smirk around your lips.

"Oh yes, my little fucktoy." There are a few people at the bar, mostly watching the game on the screen. "Come here" I say, as I lean in. You follow my lead, and as your head gets to my shoulder, I run my hand up your chest, and give your right nipple a quick twist and pull.

"Ow!" you hiss out. I give a quick glance around, and the game still has everyone entranced. No need for any deception – I reach up to your left nipple, and give that a quick twist and pull. "Hey! What are you doing!" you hiss out a bit louder. I take another look at your breasts, and this time, the nipples are clearly visible. I smile, visibly satisfied with my work. You look down, and see your hard nipples poke out through the dress. At this point, it's obvious you're not wearing a bra. I'm wondering if anybody can smell my cum on you? There probably isn't enough left... I'm thinking that that will have to be rectified.

The bartender is done making the drinks, and is heading over our way. I grab the remote control, and turn it up all the way to high. You're clearly not expecting it, and with a little moan escaping your lips, you jerk your torso, just as the bartender sidles up with the drink. He shoots you a quizzical look. "Everything alright, miss?" You glower at me a bit, and mutter something non-committal. "Here are your drinks – one Manhattan and one Cosmo. Enjoy!" He takes one final look at you, lingers for a split-second on your chest, then moves back to tending to his bar.

"Looks like he's enjoying the show." I say with a mischievous smile. "How are you enjoying the vibrator?"

"I'm normally at home in my bed when I use my vibrator.... and naked. This is... weird."

"Are you wet?"

"I think I'm going to leave a puddle through my dress."

"Good. How about the butt plug?"

"I don't like it."

"Heh. But you're being a perfect little slut right now, putting on a show for me, plugged in both holes, and making a mess through your dress. That plug is the cherry on the cake." You give me a big, beaming smile.

"I told you I like to be perfect", you shoot back. I grin. Indeed.

The food arrives, and we concentrate on the food and other topics for a while. I turn off the vibrator; mainly to conserve batteries, but also because the conversation turned to history. Not my favorite topic, but certainly a fascinating topic, and I want your and my full attention on the conversation. As the food and the drinks disappear, the game ends, the crowd thins, and my thoughts return to making you writhe, squirm, and beg for cock. The check's been put on the room tab, and I give you another long look over. Your nipples aren't quite so obviously visible anymore, but I think I can smell your pussy... delicious. I motion to the hallway. "Shall we?"

"Sure", you say, and slide off the stool. I put my arm around your waist, and we walk towards the elevator. As we walk, the vibrator gets put back on to high, and I feel a little wobble in your step. "Not fair", you let out. "But oh so much fun", I reply.

We get to the elevator door, push the button up, and, while we wait, I move my hand down to your ass. "Nice ass." I whisper in your ear, as I give it a nice squeeze. You giggle, and I just leave it there. The elevator dings, the door opens, and I give you a little shove inside.

With one hand I mash the floor button, and with the other, I push you up against the wall. As the door closes, I grab your hair with one hand, tilt your head up, and push up your skirt with the other. Your pussy is still sopping wet, and I can feel the vibrator through your pubic bone. You try to object and push back, but I shove my fingers inside you, and push the vibrator against your g-spot. This time, the moan is not muffled, or stifled, or small; it's a guttural, lusty moan that's asking for a hard fuck.

"Please.... please.... oh god...." Your eyes stay locked on mine, and your knees are starting to buckle.

[Ding] Man, those elevators are quick these days. I need to find a hotel with more floors. I let go of you just as the doors open, and we walk out past the elderly couple waiting for the elevator. We return their "Good evening!" alike, even if yours is a bit more labored.

"That was not fair! Besides... what if they saw us?"

"Well, technically, they would have only seen you in any state of undress, and I'm pretty sure at least the guy would have appreciated the view."

"But...."

"Are you telling me you didn't like being pushed up against the wall in the elevator? I think your pussy is telling a different story."

"You make me like it.... I try to get away, but you just take me...."

"That's right, my little cunt, you like it."

As we walk down the hallway, I run my hands down your ass again, and hike your skirt back up.

"Stop", you mumble, and try to move my hand back down.

"Are you trying to tell me no?" Your ass is exposed now, and my hand is on the base of the plug spreading your ass checks apart. I push on it, and you can feel it moving around inside your ass. "Mmhh", you moan through clenched teeth.

"Still not used to it? Well, it's been only a few hours.... you'll like it soon."

We're at the door to the room, but instead of opening it, I just push you up against it, and push my fingers again inside your pussy. You again try to push my hand away, but it goes just as poorly as the first time. And just like the first time, you quickly stop fighting and start just moaning and grinding your hips on my hand.

But this time, I'm not stopping there: I grab your dress with both hands, and start to lift up past your hips. You panic, and try to again stop me. Taking a half-step back, I give you quick slap across the face with the other. "You will serve and service me however I like, bitch. If I want you to be naked, you will be naked. Got it?" I growl. The fight leaves you quickly, and I finish removing your dress and dropping it in a heap in front of the door. You're now naked in front of the hotel door, and only the shallow alcove in which our room door is, is preventing you from being seen by anybody up and down the hallway.

"Yes, sir." No moaning, just a quiet whisper now. Good girl. The potential in her is absolutely amazing, I think to myself. She's naked, nipples on her small, perky tits pointing straight to the sky, a plug in her ass, a vibrator in her pussy, and a good chance to be the main show of the floor if anybody opens any doors near ours. And still, her legs are absolutely drenched in pussy juices. I'm pretty sure anyone who walks by here in the next half hour will wonder what happened here.

I grip your hair with one hand, the other firmly clamps on your pussy, and then give you a deep, hard kiss on your mouth. You start to writhe again, with the only result that you grind your pussy harder into my hand. This is fun. Nothing better than a hot little bitch naked, in my hands, and getting wetter by the second in spite of herself. But – the plan doesn't call for us to be arrested for public debauchery. I finally pull out the room key to open the door. The door gives way, you stumble inside, and I follow behind, kicking your dress inside.

"Now slut.... you can serve me right. Get on your knees, cunt." You obey much more quickly than a few hours ago... the progress is quite impressive.

"Yes sir."

"Now unzip my pants, and ask permission for that blowjob you wanted to give earlier. And don't forget to keep masturbating – you know what will happen if you do."

"Yes sir."

Obediently, you unzip my pants, and gently put your hand on my cock that springs out at you. It's been hard for a few hours now, and desperately needed that relief.

"Can I, sir?"

"Can you what, slut?"

"Can I suck on it?"

I grab you by your hair, and pull you up ever so slightly.

"Can you suck on what, slut? Are you so horny you forgot how to speak?"

You gulp audibly.

"Can I suck on your cock, sir?"

"That's better...." I smile, as I guide your head to my cock. This time, I don't push my cock in all the way into your throat – I just guide your head as you run your tongue all around and play with my cock. One of your hands is on my dick, the other is still furiously rubbing your clit. The spectacle is delicious, and your depravity is clearly shining through. You quickly move from just running your tongue along my dick to taking it all in your mouth, as deep as you can take it without additional encouragement. My hand is still on the back of your head, guiding your rhythm. The excitement of the last couple of hours is building up in my balls again, and this time, I want more than to just cum on your face.

I sink my fingers into your hair, drag you on your feet, and toss you onto the bed. There is a bit of a thud when you bounce on it. You get up on your hands, turn your head towards me, trying to figure out what I want from you. With one hand, I lift up your ass, while with the other, I push your head down into the mattress.

"Was I not good, sir? Didn't you like my blowjob?" you plead meekly. Oh – she thinks I'm going to spank her again. No – not this time. This time, I want to fuck her cunt until she screams; I want to fuck her so deep and hard she's going to think she'll split apart. She's earned that fuck, and I will take it from her.

"You were exquisite, my little fucktoy, and you are going to get your reward."Slipping a finger through the antenna loop of the vibrator, I give it a quick tug, and it slips out with an audible "plop". I quickly drop off the rest of my clothes – it's amazing how quickly you can get out of clothes if you have a goal in front of you – get over you, and position your ass in front of me.

"I will fuck you so hard your cunt will feel it tomorrow morning, slut."

"Please sir.... I'm small... You need to be gentle..."

"I'm sorry – are you objecting to being fucked? What makes you think you have a say here?" I push your head down with one hand, and with the other, administrate a few hard slaps. Your ass is turning red again, and I can hear your muffled whine.

"Sorry sir. Foolish. Please, take me like you want."

"I'm sure you can beg better than that. Can you, cunt?"

"Please sir, please... I beg you to take me as you want. Please, fuck me hard, sir. Take me like the little slut that I am. Let me be your fucktoy, please, please... give my pussy the fucking you want.."

"Now that's more like it", I mutter more to myself than to you.

And with that, I spread your cheeks apart, run my dick along your slit for a bit of lubrication, and then plunge it straight into your pussy. With my dick deep inside you, I grab your hair and lift your head of the mattress. Then I start fucking you. Hard, deep, and fast; I can feel my dick running past your cervix and hitting the end of your pussy. Again and again, I pump my cock inside your pussy.

"How do you like this? Is this what you wanted? Tell me slut, is this what you want?" There's little more than a ragged breathing and load moaning coming from you.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me... fuck me hard.... tell me... tell me what I am....."

"No, whore, you tell me what you are. And if you're good, I will let you cum. Now, what are you?"

There's a little pause as you try to think up the words.

"Come on, slut, I'm waiting." A quick set of slaps on your ass to encourage you.

"I'm a slut, a whore, I'm your personal fucktoy. Fuck me, choke, slap me, call me dirty things, make me do dirty things, I will do everything you ask... please, sir, please, let me cum!"

Well... close enough. We'll get more explicit later, I guess. Time for encouragement.

"Good little slut. You've earned your orgasm.... now cum."

I put my other hand around your throat, squeeze on your arteries, and pump my cock balls-deep into your pussy.

"Oh god.... OH GOD....." Your body is shaking, and I can feel your pussy spasming through the orgasm. I soften my grip on your throat, pull you up and tell you to start masturbating again. This time, it's my turn to cum, and I intend to make it good. I pound you as hard and as fast as I can manage, with my balls slapping against your hand on your clit, and my abs against your ass. Your pussy is slick, tight, and I can feel myself bottoming out with every stroke. Sweat is starting to run down my face, dropping down onto your back, and running down your ass crack and spine. Your moans are little more than a continuous whimper now.

As I feel the pressure building in my balls again, I start to squeeze harder on your throat, and pick up the pace. The pressure of your anal plug on my deck, your hands rubbing your clit, your rasped breathing, all of it combines to build up one hell of an orgasm again.... The first spurts run through my cock, and I press my cock deep into your pussy. The waves run through my body, and I can feel the spasms run from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. It feels like an eternity.... even if it is probably just a dozen seconds or so. I let go of your throat, let the spasms subside, then take my cock out of your dripping pussy. One last thing to do, as I turn you to face me.

"Open your mouth". You look surprised, but still do it. When you see that I'm positioning my dick in front of your mouth, dripping with your and my juices, you get an idea what I'm asking for.

"No, gross! I don't like tasting myself."

"This isn't a debate, fucktoy", I say sternly. With that, you get two slaps to the face with one hand – a quick right, left is all it takes. A little cry escapes your lips, surprised. But you open your mouth again, even if your eyes are closed. I grab your head, and run your lips all over my dripping cock. And then, I ram it again deep inside your mouth – keeping it there, making sure that you get my entire dick nice and clean.

"Now run your tongue all over my cock... get it nice and clean." On command, you start to move your tongue and your mouth as much as you can, despite the lack of range you have, your head pressed onto my cock. After a few moments, I slowly move it out of your mouth. You think you're done... but the balls need some cleaning as well. This was a messy fuck, and I don't intend to need a shower.

"You're not done just yet. Lick my balls clean. Careful though... I don't want any teeth or any hard sucking. Just run your tongue all over them." And gently, you actually obey without any complaint or brattiness. You are almost... tender. Well done. Having my balls in your mouth requires is quite a leap of faith that you know what you're doing, and are actually on-board with everything. This bodes well.

"That was perfect, my little slut", I murmur into your ear. "That was one hell of an orgasm. You've done well, my little fucktoy. Tomorrow... well, tomorrow is another day. Let's get some sleep."

I wake up the next morning with the sun peaking through the shades. I hear movement in the room, turn around, and see you in classic Tai Chi pose. Stark naked, but still classic: upright body, left leg straight back, weight centered, right leg planted forward, with shin straight up. One hand palm-down to the side, the other palm-up in front. I put my head back down, and just watch you for a while. Smooth, solid, you move easily through the forms. It's almost hypnotic.... The next thing I hear is the shower running. Must have dozed off. Well, time to get the day started.

I glance at the hotel-standard alarm clock. 7AM. Well. You did say you liked to get the day started early. Might as well keep up. I head to the bathroom – standard hotel fare as well. You're already in the bathtub-shower stall, lathering up. Mmh. I spend a few seconds in taking in the sights. Without the heels on, you're definitely short. But with a compact, tight body that fits you well. Strong legs, muscles visibly playing under the skin as you rub the soap over your body. There's foam all over you, even as the shower head is rinsing it already off. I step into the shower as well – there's a few things to make sure of.

"Hello, morning person."

"Hello, sleepy head!" Man, she's cheerful. I guess that's the difference between a morning person and someone who just sets the alarm early.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock... or at least, when your snoring didn't wake me up." Damn. Something's can't be helped...

"Sorry about that. I normally provide earplugs to bed bunkers."

"Bed bunkers? Jackass." Followed by a surprisingly hard punch to the shoulder.

"Hey now. Don't get yourself into trouble this early already." I step in close to you, and grab the soap from your hand.

"Turn around." You give me a quizzical look, and slowly turn around.

"Now what", you ask in my direction. I give you a quick shove and you stumble forward, bracing yourself with your hands against the shower wall.

"Now stick your ass out."

"Like that?" You give it a quick wiggle.

"Just like that." I take the soap, work up a good lather, and start massaging your butt cheeks. Slowly, I work my hands into and along your butt crack, making sure to have the soap cover everything – your ass crack, your asshole, and right up to your pussy. No need to have soap there; that just causes unnecessary burning. I readjust the shower head, making sure that the water runs down your ass crack.