Introduction to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey – I didn't give you permission to cum." I pull my dick out of your pussy, flip you around, and pull you up by your nipples. A small squeal escapes the gag. "Remember – you will cum only when I tell you. Got that?" You nod, eyes wide. "Well, that was fun. I should do that again. Now, time to get back to my workout. And this time – keep the door unlocked. Got that?" Again, you nod, and grunt an affirmative. "Good slut. I'll be back!"

Heading out the door, I think to myself that the last few hours were probably the most depraved that I had ever inflicted on a girl – and she is loving every second of it. It's almost a shame I actually have to get my run in, as I can think of a few things I'd rather be doing to her right now. "Priorities, priorities", I mumble to myself. I get a water bottle from the front desk, head out to the front of the lobby, and decide on a simple out and back up one of the mountain trails. On the upside, it will give me some time to think up some more ideas. The trail is beautiful, the day is gorgeous, and the quick initial run turns into a long, meandering exploration run.

When I finally head back, it's getting close to lunch. She had polished off her breakfast before the first interlude, so I assume that she's probably hungry again. I order some sandwiches and sodas to go from the hotel bar, and get back up the room. I wonder if she decided to keep the door unlocked... although this time, it would be breaking the rules if she did. I slide the keycard, wait for the click, and.... the door opens. Great! As I step inside though, I find you in the middle of a mad scramble to put on the gag and the clamps all at once. You stare at me, and as I get closer, scramble to the opposite end of the room, still trying to get the clamps to stay on your nipples and not letting the ball gag fall out of your mouth.

"Did you forget about the rules?" Clearly not, since she is trying to put everything back in place, but it is still fun to tease her. "Or did they all just fall off on their own? Do I need to attach everything more securely? Maybe I need to use some locks next time."

By this time, I have cornered, and step up to your small body. I take your head into my hands. "Well, that gag is certainly not going to stay in place like that. Come on, open your mouth." You comply, I tilt your head forward, and the gag drops to the floor. "That's highly unfortunate. Well, I might as well take advantage of your free mouth. Get on your knees, cunt." Again, you comply, although you're looking increasingly concerned. "Now get my cock out of my shorts, and make it hard." It's already at half-mast as you pull my shorts down, and it doesn't take much more to make it rock hard again. When I can feel it at full strength, I grab your head in my hands, and position my cock on your lips. "That's right fucktoy, I'm going to use your mouth as a cunt. I'm going to fuck it like I would have fucked your cunt, had your mouth had its gag properly in place. Now take a deep breath."

And with that, I drive my cock into your mouth, until I feel it hit the back of your mouth. "Come on, whore, you can do better than that." I keep pushing until I feel your tongue and mouth relax, and my cock pops right into your windpipe. Your nose hits my stomach, you reflexively put your hands on my thighs, your back arches, and I can hear you gag all the way through my cock. Now that your mouth has adjusted to my cock, I start to fuck it hard. Every couple of strokes or so, I give you a chance to breathe, but then quickly resume driving my cock into your throat. Soon, your eyes are tearing up, drool is hanging in thick gobs from my cock, and you're having more difficulty catching your breath.

Still, you try to keep your lips glued to my cock and your teeth out of the way. Just like a good little slut. I can feel that I'm close to cumming, but that would give you a bit too much credit right now. After all, you did violate the rules. I finally pull my cock out of your mouth and take a look at your face. You're taking deep, ragged breaths, there's spit running down the side of your mouth, your eyes are teary... looks like the punishment for your mouth is all good. There's still the problem of the tits that weren't clamped though.

"That was for your mouth, recalcitrant fucktoy. You also were missing the nipple clamps." I grab each of your nipples between thumb and index finger, clamp down hard, and pull up on them. A yelp escapes from your mouth as you scramble to a standing position, then get on your tiptoes – and yet I still hold on tight to your nipples and pull you up further.

"Please, ow, please, please..." You're stammering out a few words, and the pain is clearly written on your face. I decide to not give in quite yet.

"Please what? Please slap my tits? Hard? Sure thing, fucktoy." With that, I let go of one nipple, and give it a few hard slaps. You try to contort your body away, but with one nipple still firmly held in my fingers, you're not going very far. Then I grab a hold of both nipples again, let go of the other, and proceed to give it a few hard slaps as well. Your squealing is more pronounced, but you seem to be actually sticking out your chest by now, instead of trying to squirm away.... time for a wetness check. I don't have to actually put my fingers inside you – you're actually dripping juices down your legs.

"All this, and you're still turned on, are you, slut? You're not just a slut, you're a pain slut. If I ever want to actually punish you for something, I clearly have to get creative. Otherwise, you'll just enjoy yourself way too much."

You glance up at me, and with a squeaky, ragged voice tell me what I knew already: "I like it when you take me, like you own me... I can't help it..."

"I know, my little slut. It what makes you so delicious. Now, lunch."

It seems a bit odd to have lunch with a girl that is stark naked, except for a few chains, cuffs and the collar, and who just had her tits spanked, and who loved every second of it. But it is nonetheless lovely. We chat for a while – about cuffs, ties, the difference between a blowjob and a mouthfuck, the trust required for being actually tied down, getting pleasure from providing pleasure... it technically wasn't about sex, but was still far more exhilarating than talking about straight sex. Actually, one thing we agree on is that straight sex is something that clearly just isn't for us. Some people can go through their entire lives just on missionary position in the dark, and then... there is us. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Once lunch is over, I give you a quick glance. The gag and clamps are still missing, but I don't have to say much this time. "I'm heading out again, and will be back for good at around 5 – just in time for dinner. In the meantime, you know the drill by now. Right?"

"Yes, sir." Good girl. The next few hours are a fun mix of working out, reading, and getting back to the room for a quick fuck. By now, you've gotten into the game, and I find you mostly on the bed, masturbating in various positions. Once, you are even waiting for me right behind the door, on all fours, ass pointed at the door. I don't know how long you had been there like that, but that deserved a reward. I fucked you hard and good, pulled your head back by your hair, and told you to cum – which you did, in buckets, and screaming like a banshee through the gag. That probably was the quickest couple of hours I ever spent. That I managed to not cum was a minor miracle – but after all, I had plans for tonight.

It isn't quite dinner time yet, and I am definitely done with my workouts and reading material. Time to see just how obedient the little sex slave really is....

"Hey fucktoy – time to show me what you learned so far. Why don't you be a good little slut and put on a show for me?"

"Like what?", you shoot back, smiling innocently. "Finger puppets? Shadow puppets? Maybe some tap dancing River Dance routine?" I chuckle.

"Only if River Dancing now includes chains, gags, anal beads, and pearl necklaces." Not that I would mind watching River Dance like that. "I used your mouth as a pussy, spanked your tits and ass, made you wear a gag and an anal plug all day – now show me something that you like."

"I don't know... I like it when you order me around... take me however you want.... make me obey you..." Sigh. Well, that was predictable. Time for plan B.

"Come here, sextoy." Obediently, you climb back onto the bed on all fours. I motion you to my side by tapping the bed next to me. As you settle down on your knees, I grab your hair and pull you across my legs, and proceed to give your ass a nice, drawn-out spanking. By the end of it, you're more moaning than whining, more writhing in place than squirming away. "Now that your ass has been properly warmed up, show me how wet this makes you. Run both your hands over your pussy."

You lift your ass up a bit, get your arms underneath you and your hands between your legs, and proceed to rub them all over your pussy – just as instructed.

"Come on, get your hands nice and wet. Show me how you're dripping all over place." With that, you use one hand to spread your pussy apart, and the other to finger yourself. "Now that's better. Both hands. I want to see every finger wet." With that, you switch hands and fingers, making sure to get everyone nice and wet. I can see your juices clinging to your fingers, glistening, sticking to them in strands as you pull apart your fingers.

"Good. Now lick them clean."

"Gross." A pouty face. Still? A quick smack goes across your red and tender bottom. "Now, slut." You obey quickly – much too quickly for it to have been an actual protest. Rather lasciviously, you're now running your tongue over your wet fingers, making a show of it. "Good. I like it when you take your cleaning duties seriously. A good slut should always enjoy the taste of her own cunt."

With that, you break out into a big smile. Nothing like some encouragement to produce results... "Now show me how you masturbate." With that, you lie down on your back, legs slightly bent and apart, one hand on your clit, the other on your stomach, and you start gently rubbing your clit. First slowly, then faster, with your other hand moving from your stomach to your boobs, grasping them, running over the nipples. Your breathing is getting faster, you're lifting your back off the bed just ever so slightly, and you're starting to moan.

"Grab your throat, slut. You know you like it." Without hesitation, your free hand moves to your throat and clasps around it. The moaning stops, but the masturbation is reaching furious levels. "Don't even think about cumming. Remember the rules." You let off a squeal of frustration, and dramatically slow down your masturbation. That was clearly close. Time to switch it up a little bit... Your ass, after all, still has the anal plug in it. "Since rubbing your clit is clearly making you cum, you're going to have to fuck yourself differently. Use the anal plug to fuck your ass." You hesitate for a bit, clearly unsure about this new development. "Come on... it's just like using a dildo. Except on your ass." Kinda. Except her ass is not nearly as used to it as her pussy.

Slowly, you grab the base of the plug, pull on it carefully until the sphincter pops around the thickest part, and then fully remove it. Then, just as carefully, you start to move it back in. As you get more comfortable and your ass adapts, you start to move it faster in and out of your ass. Was that a moan I heard coming from you? "Much better – I love a slut that's so depraved she'll fuck her own ass with a plug. You're clearly starting to enjoy this." Now there's definitely moaning coming from your direction.

"Good little fucktoy. I think you deserve a reward for this." With that, I quickly move on top of you, plunge my hard cock into your slippery pussy, and start to fuck you. "And you're even allowed to cum." Your eyes open wide, you break into a big smile, and as I pick up the pace, I remove your hand from your throat and close mine around it. "Come on my little fucktoy. You know you love to cum like this." I pin your legs to your chest, and fuck you until your breathing gets shallow, and I can feel another orgasm building in you. Time for a little encouragement...

"Come on, slut, cum for me. You like it that I fuck you like a bitch in heat, that I treat you like my personal cum dumpster. You love that I fuck you whenever I want, however I want, that I use you like my personal fuck toy and that I fuck every hole you have. You're my whore, my sex toy, and I will take from you whatever turns me on. Now cum, cunt." I can feel your pussy tightening as I egg you on, and your ass is bucking beneath me when I finally let you cum.

"Ohhhhhh gaaawwwwd!!!" Your body is twitching beneath me, and your breathing is ragged. Now that's the ticket. "Good girl." I let go off your throat, get off of you, head to the bathroom, and motion you to come. "Time to shower and get dressed for dinner."

You just lay there for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the orgasm that is still radiating though you. What a sight.

Getting all your cuffs and plugs off takes more time than expected – I mean, they cover only about 2% of your body, and they're not complicated mechanisms. But they're solid, and it definitely requires some attention to get it all off and out. In the shower, I grab the body wash, and give you a good lather all around. "Hands over your head, and keep 'em there."

"Yes, sir," you giggle, as you let my hands clean you everywhere. I pay some particular attention to your deliciously perky little boobs and ass – can't ignore the best bits here. Your pussy and ass crack get a proper washing, and a quick check of your ass shows that you're definitely getting used to the butt plug. I can slip a thumb in it, and you don't even flinch. Good news – it makes cleaning your ass easier too.

After the shower, I grab a pair of jeans and a collared shirt – Silicon Valley business casual – and wait for you to finish drying yourself and getting dressed yourself. After a few minutes, you step out of the bathroom in a classic little black dress and your five inch high heels: spaghetti straps, a bit of cleavage, and a hem to about mid-thigh. It's form fitting, but not overly clingy. The lack of bra is evident, the lack of panties.... less so. Too bad. I was hoping for either something shorter up top or at the bottom, or more transparent and body hugging. Mmh. Maybe that can be fixed....

"Nice. It's quite.... conservative."

"Conservative?" You give me a quizzical look, then give it a quick whirl. The hem doesn't really move, but your boobs do manage to show a bit at the side. "You should have been more specific then when you gave me my packing list." Brat. I smile.

"Indeed, I should have." I motion you over to the bed, and pick up a piece of the hem. Synthetic? Probably not silk. "It's not silk, is it?"

"Oh, no," you laugh. "It's just some lbd from Macy's."

"So you're not particularly attached to it?"

"Well.... it fits me well, and I like it. But no, it's not something super-special that I need to dry-clean, or where I freak out about spilling something on it."

"Good. Do you mind some alterations to it?"

"Alterations? What, are you going to break out a sowing kit and rework it?"

"Not quite. I'm not THAT handy with a needle and some thread. But..." I think for a second. It's not really fair to ransack some dress just because I have something in mind.

"How about this: I make a few alterations to it, and I'll either send you the money for it, or you can buy a new lbd on my dime – within SOME limits," I add, as I see a testing smile play around your eyes.

"I can buy a new dress? Whatever I want?"

"Mostly. I doubt this is Coco Chanel."

"Alright. Deal. Do whatever you want."

Excellent. I grab the safety scissors from the bag – BDSM gear isn't only whips and chains, there's also plenty of safety equipment – position you in front of me, facing off to the side, and start cutting a side slit into the dress. The scissors are sharp and cut a clean line, but the dress is not going to survive the next laundry. Then again, it doesn't have to. I cut up nice and high, and you're starting to eye the slit nervously. I stop as I get to your hipbone: high enough that it provides easy access, not so high that the slightest breeze will make you naked. Although that does have its charms.... but that may be for some other time.

I turn you to face the other side, and repeat the process. At the end of it, I run my hand up the back of your leg, and easily reach the top of your ass before the front of the dress starts to move. Perfect.

"Much better. Give it another twirl." You oblige, and the dress now shows a lot more leg – and just a touch of ass – as you spin.

"Excellent – one more thing though. Bend over." You assume the position, and I grab the freshly cleaned anal plug and the lube."Spread your cheeks." You put your head on the bed, flip the skirt over your butt, grab each butt check in a hand, and spread your ass apart. Perfect. You're learning.

I slowly insert the plug until the base is snuggly against your cheeks. One more thing... "Stay put, my little fucktoy. I'll be right back." I head to the bathroom and rummage through your make-up. There it is: your scarlet lipstick. I grab it and head back to the bedroom, where you have curled up on the bed. "Back on your knees!" Playfully, you scurry to other side, but only just fast enough to make me work to get to you. A few seconds of wrestling later, you're back on your knees again, with your skirt around your waist. You look over your shoulder, and you see me with the lipstick uncapped in one hand.

"Wait – what are you doing with my lipstick???"

"I didn't have a red sharpie. Don't move."

You try to get a better look at me, but I give you quick slap on your ass that makes you wince. I give you the answer anyway.

"I'm going to mark you. With a nice, red SLUT across your ass cheeks. That way, anytime I want a reminder of what you are, I just hike up your skirt."

"WHAT??"

This time, all it takes is a long, hard look, and you just utter a meek "Sorry Sir."

"Sorry for what", I ask, still giving you a harsh look.

You pause for a second.

"Sorry for questioning you marking me. I am your s-slut."

There's just a slight stutter at the end... as if the thought of being marked just turns you on even more.

"Good little slut..."

I draw a nice large S on your left cheek, followed in short order by an L on the same cheek and a U and a T on the right cheek. Your head is in the mattress, and your ass is trembling just a bit. I can't tell if you're embarrassed or turned on – probably both. The thought that getting marked like that turns you on makes immediately hard again... but not right now. I give you another hard smack on both cheeks, and the make-up stays up. Amazing what that stuff can do these days.

I pull you up by your arms, and give your nipples a light twist. "Now you're ready – let's go!"

With that, I grab the room key, and we head out the door. Before we get to the hallway though, I push you up against the wall, run my hands to your pussy, and jam two fingers into it.

"I like this version of the dress. Easy access. Now here's the deal." I put the other hand on your throat, and push a third finger into your stretching pussy. "You will do whatever I ask of you. Whenever, whatever. Is that clear, slut?"

A big question is written on your face.

"Like.... everything?"

"EVERYTHING. FUCKTOY." I start pressing my fingers up against your g-spot.

"Mmhmhhh...." you moan in response.

"What?" I increase the pressure on your g-spot, and you're pushing back on my fingers.