Introductions:

Story Info
Chapter #3
1.9k words
4.3
31.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not having been told otherwise, I assume the next morning Jennifer wanted organic oatmeal again and was waiting on the floor next to her chair when she came down. She sat in her chair and looked down to smile at me. It gave me a warm feeling when she did.

"I e-mailed your list to an account I setup using your new name. You will have to setup the e-mail on the computer down here. I left the account information on my desk upstairs. Also, around lunch, my friend is going to come by. I mentioned yesterday at the Mexican restaurant that I have a new submissive and she wants to meet you. You will treat her the same way you treat me."

As Jennifer ate her morning meal, she reached down to lightly touch the back of my neck and the sides of my face. It put me into bliss and her sudden stopping to stand caused a little bit of a shock as I returned to my senses. I was very aroused from her touch and rose erect within my confinement to watch her depart. She left without comment and I stared out the window to see her leave down the driveway for the day.

After cleaning the dishes from breakfast, I went upstairs for the first time. Jennifer's bedroom was elegantly furnished with a four post bed and matching dresser as well as a sitting area where she had her desk. There was a laptop computer, printer, and a leather bound chair. I found the e-mail account information on a note stuck to her laptop. My new e-mail account was mr.jennifer.wilkens@gmail.com. I took the information downstairs and setup the account in the machine there. When I finished, the e-mail with Jennifer's list appeared.

There were more cleaning items. She also wanted me to take an inventory of her closet and dresser. She indicated this would be so I knew where she kept all her clothes for when I was putting away the laundry. I was in her bedroom with a pad of paper recording what each drawer held when I heard the doorbell. I guess time had slipped away and it was lunch time already. I had been without clothes for so long that it barely phased me that I would be answering the door to a stranger while not wearing anything. Plus, Jennifer told me to treat her the same.

I quickly looked out the window and saw a woman with long hair at the door. I opened the door and stood aside. The woman who walked through was about nineteen or twenty had a slender body, long hair, and was wearing a skirt with a business styled blouse. I closed the door behind her and followed her into the kitchen. I stood while she looked me up and down and walked a half circle around me.

"Jennifer was right. You are cute." Her eyes settled on the chastity device and said, "So, that thing can't come off without the key?"

I responded that I didn't see how. "Good, then I guess I don't need this" and she started to unbutton her blouse. I stood as she took it off and tossed it to the ground and said ".or this" and then proceeded to unclasp her bra and slowly take it off and also drop it to the floor. Her standing in front of me topless in just her skirt had an immediate effect and I then stood erect and confined before her. She seemed to enjoy this and said, "Fold those up."

I got down on the floor where she dropped her shirt and bra and began to fold them as she had asked. "That's good. You like that, don't you bitch." I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I thought so."

As I finished, she leaned back against a counter to accentuate her breasts and tone stomach. Her nipples were hard and I was all but jello. I could not have spoken if I had to. My erection was unceasing. I had found that when I remained erect for a long time, I started to feel pain in how the chastity device worked. I assumed this was by design to keep me from staying erect too long, but with a topless woman in front of me, I could do nothing about it. The pain was tolerable, but just barely.

"You can call me ma`am." she paused waiting and I replied, "Yes ma`am"

"Good, that's perfect. Now make me some lunch."

I went to the fridge and got out the makings for a deli sandwich with a plum on the side. As I brought the things over to the other counter, she walked over behind me and I felt the warmth of her skin and breasts as she lay over my back and put her face on my shoulder. The sensation made by heart skip a beat and pant in pleasure before I composed myself and continued with the food preparations.

I had the sense that she was learning about what to do. She did not have the same commanding presence that Jennifer had, nor were her approaches coming from a seasoned routine. I could tell she was enjoying learning though.

With her body draped over mine, she reached around to my front and began stroking my hip and inner groin with her open hand. As she did so, she began to grind her hips against my ass. I heard her breath begin to become erratic and soft moans of pleasure escape as she continued. She stepped back for a moment and when she returned, I could tell her skirt and panties were removed.

"You can stop that and lay down." The kitchen had an area rug in the center and I put my knife down and turned to the middle of the rug and lay down on my back.

She stepped over me leaving one leg behind so she stood directly over me. She began to cradle one breast and lightly rub over her vagina with the other hand. "You want to have some lunch too, don't you?"

"Yes ma`am" I replied.

"That's right you do. You are a good bitch and are going to let me ride your face." Her hand quickened its pace with rubbing and she slowly lowered herself down onto my chest. What followed was her enjoying me bringing her to an orgasm followed by some more rubbing and again her moving back over my face for a second pass. The second one was more intense and she actually lost her breath for a few moments and gasped in ecstasy. When she composed herself, she stood and without speaking, gathered her clothes and left. I was still lying on the kitchen carpet, and stood. I washed my hands and face and put away the sandwich fixings and went back to my dresser inventory upstairs.

The last two things on my list were to make myself a tofu wrap which I was to eat with a multi vitamin and water from the sink and the second was to spend the rest of the evening in the kitchen writing a poem about my submissive feelings in crayon. Paper and a box of crayons were in a drawer below the silverware.

I was working on my poem on the floor of the kitchen when I heard the front door open. Jennifer was giggling and a man's voice was in the background. The two came into the kitchen and Jennifer said, "Steve, this is my new submissive." as she gestured to me. She then looked at me and said, "This is my boyfriend, Steve. You will treat him as you do me. Come upstairs with us."

I followed as the two of them walked to her bedroom in what appeared to be a known route for Steve. They were holding hands and Jennifer was holding onto his arm giggling to him. She retrieved what looked like a dog leash from her desk without breaking her gaze with Steve and extended it to me. I took it and assumed she wanted me to put it on. I saw there was a collar too and I quickly put it on and she took the leash back. She walked with leading me to a spot next to her dresser where there was another small eyebolt. She tied the leash there and I kneeled in place against the wall. The two of them began to kiss and Steve had his hand outside Jennifer's shirt, cupping one of her breasts.

"Hey, do you mind if I use him to get ready?" Steve said as they broke their kiss. "No, feel free." Jennifer responded. She broke away and laid back onto the bed in a reclined position watching Steve walk to where I was keeling.

He stopped only an inch or so in front of me. I understood what was being asked and I felt dread. I was not at all ever gay and never wanted to do anything like what I was being directed to do. The humiliation was overwhelming which somehow triggered my submissive pleasure. Looking over to where Jennifer was reclined on the bed watching, I reached up and undid Steve's belt. I then looked up at his face as I undid his pants and zipper. They fell around his feet and he lifted his feet for me to remove his shoes and each pant leg. I then reached up and pulled his boxers off too. He was flaccid as I took him into my mouth. I looked up to see him look to the ceiling and I softly and slowly worked my mouth back and forth on his penis. My embarrassment was overwhelming. I was humiliated beyond words. My submissive pleasure in turn kept me going and he began to respond. As his erection grew, I could taste some salty pre-cum and he stepped back erect. He then tuned to where Jennifer lay and she removed her panties while he closed the space between them.

The two made love for almost an hour. Jennifer had several orgasms. When Steve finally did too, he spasimed in her embrace and had obviously came inside of her. After a moment, Jennifer rose from the bed, came to where I was keeling and took my leash. She led me to the floor in front of the bed and told me to lie down. She straddled my face and I ate Steve's cum from her until there was none left.

She told me to go back to the kitchen to finish my poem as the two embraced on the bed.

My trip back to the kitchen was one of walking on a cloud. I wad humiliated beyond anything I had been in my life, but felt a submissive bliss and a realization I was used for Jennifer's enjoyment fully. After about ten minutes, I heard the two coming down the stairs, and the front door open and then close. Jennifer came into the kitchen in a robe and said, "Hello my submissive boy. Did you enjoy date night?"

I said, "Thank you for asking. I feel awash in the pleasure of pleasing you."

"You did wonderfully. I know how hard that was for you, but also know how much pleasure it makes you feel. If I weren't so tired, I would give you a treat, but we have all weekend. How about if tonight you sleep with me upstairs?"

That sounded wonderful and I was welcomed into her bed and drifted off to sleep against her nude body.