Invasion of the Ghetto Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,935 Followers

"Wow, this is hot!" Sydni said.

"I can't believe they have this car here." I said.

"Yeah, this guy has the hook-up on all the best shit." Sydni said.

"This leather seats are sexy." Monique said. "You buying this car, Money?"

"Oh, no, no, no. This thing is way too expensive." I said. They both looked at the price tag.

"Yeah, but you could afford it. You have the money, right?" Sydni said.

"Well, theoretically, yes, I could buy it. But Emma would kill me. We don't buy things like this. It's way too flashy." I said.

"But if you could, if it was your decision, you would?" Sydni asked.

"Uh, I don't know. I'd feel weird buying something so expensive." I said.

"What's the point of having earned all that money if you don't spend it?" Monique asked.

"Well, if we save our money, we can retire comfortably." I said.

"Yeah, but why not spend that money when you're young and can have fun with it?" Sydni said.

"Money can be fleeting. Sure, we have money now, but it can drop off like that. Not all of us won the lottery." I said with a smile.

"But you guys do have money. A lot of it from what I'm guessing. And..." Sydni started, before getting up on her knees on her seat and leaning close to me. I couldn't help but notice the deep canyon of soft, black cleavage bursting from under her top as she readjusted. She leaned close to my ear and began to whisper. "Spending large amounts of money is a rush. A feeling you can't replicate."

"Spending a ton of cash, showing everyone that you're better than them, is amazing." Monique said, joining in with her friend, whispering in my other ear.

"Uh, I'm not interesting in showing people I'm better than them. I don't feel that way." I said, feeling rapidly more and more uncomfortable.

"But you've never done it." Monique replied, her hushed voice as smooth as silk. "You should do it now. Buy this car." she added sternly.

"No, uh, I can't." I said, breaking out in a cold sweat.

"Sean, this car is built for you." Sydni began. "This car is built for a big, strong man like you." she said, rubbing my arm with her palm, sending a shiver up my spine. "You don't know what seeing a guy like you in a car like this does for women."

"You could get so much pussy with this thing." Monique whispered, running her finger on my shoulder, raising goose bumps on my arms. I tried to open the door and extricate myself from the situation, but Monique and Sydni firmly held on to me.

"Listen, I'm not buying this thing. Besides, I'm not interested in getting any pussy." I replied. Sydni leaned back.

"Wait, you don't cheat?" Sydni asked in disbelief.

"No! Of course not!" I said. This caused them both to laugh loudly. I had never seen Sydni laugh like this...or at all. She was usually so humorless...it was a bit disconcerting. It caused her boobs to jiggle, and despite knowing better, I allowed myself to watch them bounce.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't know they still made guys like you." Sydni said, coming down from her laughing fit with a warm smile.

"That's adorable, baby," Monique added, "All, like, chivalrous and shit. You help old ladies cross the street too? That's some 1950's, white bread, Leave it To Beaver-ass game you got going there."

"I guess I'm old fashioned." I said, still uncomfortable with the situation.

"That's a damn shame." Monique said.

"Yeah, cause this is the type of car that gets a girl wet." Sydni said.

"Excuse me?" I asked, shocked at how candid they were being.

"Trust me, player, she ain't lyin." Monique replied, practically confessing to being wet right at that moment.

"This is the kind of car that makes a woman's nipples hard." Sydni said, guiding my eyes to her rock hard nipples showing through her top. I looked at them a few seconds before meeting her eyes again.

"I should go." I said again, reaching for the door handle.

"Listen, what you need to do you can handle right here." Sydni said.

"What?" I said, confused. She looked at my crotch then met my eyes again. I looked down and realized I was rock hard.

"Okay, I need to go." I said, opening the door and escaping the car, hoping the fresh air would clear my head and soften my dick. What was wrong with me? Why was I rock hard? Why were they flirting with me? They knew I was married. Before I could think about it, the girls stepped out of the car.

"We should get going." I said, pulling my shirt down, trying to hide my hardness.

"Sean, do you want the car or not?" Sydni said, her earlier humor now gone.

"I, uh, I can't spend this type of money. In my dreams, sure, I would buy it. But no, I just can't." I said.

"Sean," Sydni started, walking towards me. "I want you to reach real deep, look around, and find your balls. I thought you were a man. Not some pussy-whipped white boy who does whatever his cheap shrew of a wife wants."

"Oh, fuck off!" I said, reaching my breaking point. "Just cause I don't spend my money on sports cars and other frivolous shit doesn't make me less of a man!"

My outburst hung there in the air, and I immediately regretted it. It wasn't them I was mad at...it was myself for allowing myself to be in this situation. Sydni was right, in a way...I was constantly being controlled by my wife...chafing under her rule. I didn't want to admit it, but it was frustrating...emasculating.

"You fucking hate us, don't you?" Sydni said.

"No, I don't hate you." I replied.

"Be honest. We're big girls." Sydni said, staring me down. I was not afraid of her. I would not back down.

"I don't hate you, but I hate things about you. I hate how you treat my wife. I hate how you blare your music. I hate how you spend money on stupid shit you don't need. I hate how fucking ghetto you are!" I said. That last sentence kinda slipped out, and I wondered how the girls would react to that. The last reaction I expected was the one I got. Sydni smiled.

"It's good that you're being honest with me, Sean. I appreciate it. And I would appreciate more of it. Do you want the car?" Sydni asked.

"No!" I said emphatically.

"What if I could get you a deal?" Sydni asked.

"What?" I asked.

"What if I could get you a deal?" she repeated slowly.

"It'd have to be one huge fucking deal." I said.

Sydni smiled.

"Leave it to me." she said, walking past me to the building, her high heels causing her ass to bounce in her tight shorts.

"What is she doing?" I asked.

"She and the guy that run this place have a special relationship." Monique said.

"What kind of relationship?" I asked. Monique simply smiled. I turned and watched Sydni enter the front door of the building. Monique leaned back against the hood of the car next to the Aston Martin and pulled out a cigarette. She held the pack out to me, but I declined. I joined her next to the car.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I didn't mean it." I said.

"Yeah you did." Monique said, blowing out a puff of smoke. There was a long pause before she continued, "You said the truth. We are tough to get along with. We're tough to live next to. And it's true, me and her are ghetto girls, through and through, and that won't change. I'm proud of it. I'm proud of being a ghetto sista." she said with a laugh.

"That's fine. Be who you want to be. The only thing I won't accept is how you've been treating Emma." I said. Monique nodded.

"Yeah, but, she's kind of a bitch." Monique said, blowing more smoke.

"No. She's really not." I replied.

"But you have to admit, that she might just be a teensy bit racist." Monique replied.

"She's not." I said.

"I think so." she said in a sing-song voice. I just shook my head, knowing I wouldn't be able to change her mind.

"Do we make you uncomfortable, Seanny-Baby?" Monique asked, amused.

"Yeah, a bit!" I said with a laugh. Monique tittered at this. "It's just, I've never known anybody like you two." I added. She nodded.

"You called us ghetto earlier as if it were a bad thing. We are trying to show you that us being ghetto isn't so bad. You need a bit of ghetto in your life. We want to show you that our ghetto lifestyle, our ghetto way of life, is pretty fucking good." Monique said.

"Well, uh, we'll see, I guess." I said.

"Sean, you don't have to be scared of us. Syd might be a bit intimidating, but she ain't so bad. Me neither, baby." Monique said.

"I'm not scared. I can handle you guys." I replied.

"I bet you can." she muttered. A silence fell as we waited for Sydni to return.

"How long you've been married?" Monique asked.

"Three years." I said with a proud smile. "You ever been married?"

"Shit no!" Monique said with a laugh. "I ain't found a man that can keep up with me."

"Is that why you flirt with married men?" I asked.

"I do that for fun, baby." Monique said with a wink. I was finding myself more at ease talking to her. Sydni was a bit more stand-offish; a lot more stand-offish; while Monique was someone I would not want to mess with, she was approachable, and she seemed to have a sense of humor about herself. For a second, I thought I could get to like her. Then I remembered how she beat up my wife, and my opinion soured. Sure, Emma started the fight, but they took it too far.

Finally, Sydni emerged, checking her make-up with her compact. Her heels were severely high, so she walked with a distinct bounce in her step, causing other parts of her to bounce. As she got close, I spoke up.

"Sydni, I don't want the car..." I started.

"He can give it to you for 90 thou." Sydni said.

"What?" I said.

"That's less than half the price, Sean." Sydni said proudly, and with an arrogant, matter-of-fact, smirk, as if I never should have doubted her.

"I, uh, really?" I asked, shocked at this price. No way it was real.

"Sean, this is a top of the line sports car. You will never get this car for this price anywhere else. You'd be stupid not to buy it." Sydni said.

"I, uh, I just don't know. I should talk to Emma." I said. It was a tempting offer. It was an insanely cool car, a dream car. But I just couldn't buy it, could I?

"Sean, it's time to man up. Girls don't respect a man who bends to her will every time. Believe me, I know, a girl will take full advantage of that. They want a man that will stand up to them. Show her that you're your own man. Show her that you don't need her approval for everything you do. C'mon, that's a hot fucking car." Sydni tempted.

Emma would be pissed if I bought this car. Pissed. And I kinda wanted this car. I really wanted this car, and I could afford it. The only thing holding me back was Emma. But if there was one thing Emma liked more than being thrifty, it was getting a good deal. And I would never get a better deal on a car than I was right now. Maybe I could talk her into it.

"How'd you get him to bring the price down?" I asked.

"Me and Jeff, we have a special arrangement." Sydni said simply. "Listen, we need to get going. I already bought our car." she said, holding out some keys. "Are you gonna buy it or not?"

"Wait, you bought a car?" I asked.

"Yeah." Sydni said. "Are you gonna buy this hot as hell sports car or slum it in that minivan till Emma talks you into some economical car. You're a car guy, Sean. She should at least let you have a nice car." Sydni said softly.

I looked at the car, looking sleek and black and sexy. I couldn't resist.

***********

I shook my head as I drove my new Aston Martin home. Emma was gonna kill me. Behind me, Monique was driving their new, tricked out Cadillac Escalade, and behind that, Sydni drove in her car.

I was already having extreme buyer's remorse already. I kept expecting the deal to fall through, and it wasn't till I signed the papers that I believed it. Jeff looked nervous throughout the whole deal. I don't know what deal him and Sydni had, and I couldn't ask him because she was in the room next to us. I was able to sneak back into the room after the deal was finalized and I asked him how he could give me this deal. Nervously, he replied.

"Man, I'm losing money on this. But trust me, it's worth it to get those two out of my life. I don't know what your deal is man...My advice is to not get involved with them. Just stay out of their way."

I nodded to him and left, his words rattling around in my head...the same exact thing that T.J. had told me the night of their housewarming party. It was like a curse.

"My advice is to not get involved with them. Just stay out of their way."

Like I told Monique, I was not afraid of them. But what was causing all these guys to be so terrified of these girls? What could they possibly do to warrant this fear?

************

"What the fuck is that?" Emma asked.

"It's a new car." I said sheepishly.

"That's a fucking sports car!" she screamed.

"I needed a new car." I said quietly.

"Something normal, not a sports car!" she cried.

"Em, we can afford it." I said.

"Just cause we can afford something doesn't mean we should buy it. We can probably afford to buy gold plated mirrors and multiple sports cars, but we don't. Because it's tacky. It's gaudy. We're not the type of people who waste money. We're not the type of people to show off our wealth." Emma argued.

"You're not that type of person." I said quietly.

"Excuse me?" she questioned.

"Listen, I get what you're saying. I do. But if all went your way, we would be living in some tiny house, buying just enough to get by." I said.

"I..." she started.

"Let me finish!" I said. "I get what you're saying about not flaunting it. I do. But Em, we worked so hard to earn this money. Let's have a little fun with it. I understand saving it, and I understand not spending wildly. But we should at least grant ourselves a little bit of money to have fun with. I wanted a new car. A nice car. Emma, I am a car guy. I really want a nice car. I work hard. We both work hard. What's the point if we are just gonna save all that money and not get to reap the fruits of our success?"

"I, uh... you just don't get it." she mumbled, turning around and storming out.

"Emma?" I called, but she didn't stop, going upstairs and slamming the bedroom door. I rolled my eyes and stepped outside to clear my head. I saw Sydni in her backyard, and I stepped closer to the fence separating us.

"How'd she take it?" Sydni asked.

"She wasn't happy." I said with a laugh.

"Hmm, sorry." Sydni said, smiling slightly before regaining a straight face.

"That make you happy?" I asked, angrily.

"No, of course not. I don't want to see anything get in between a happy couple." Sydni said.

"Well, there were probably some things that needed to be said." I replied civilly. There was a long pause.

"We want to go shopping tomorrow. We were hoping you could drive us." Sydni asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied, knowing I didn't have a choice.

**********

I gave my wife space for the rest of the night. I drove my new car, and that took away my anger at my wife. This car was so smooth and sleek and sexy. I loved it.

I pulled in after night fell. There was no sign of Emma, so I figured she was still camped out in the bedroom. Gingerly, I opened the door and stepped in. She was sitting on the bed and as I stepped in she gave me a slight smile. I took off my watch and set down my wallet. She broke the silence.

"I know I am kinda thrifty." Emma started. "I had no money for years, and I hated it, and my worst fear is to end up like that again."

"You won't. We won't." I said.

"I know, but I sometimes feel like the bubble will burst and this dream life will be gone." Emma said. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. She looked right at me.

"I'm sorry I can be kinda reluctant to spend money. I don't want to be a nag or a killjoy." Emma said.

"I know." I said. "I'm sorry I didn't talk to you first."

"I don't want to be that type of person that flaunts their money. I don't want to be like Sydni and Monique." she said.

"I know. I understand." I said.

"But... I guess if you want to spend money, it's okay. Let's not go nuts or anything, but the occasional big purchase will be fine." she said. I didn't plan to go on a spending spree. I was pushing it by buying the car. I know she wasn't crazy about it. She was doing it for me. I kissed her on the forehead. "Besides, it is a nice looking car."

"It is very nice. And I got a really good deal on it. That's why I couldn't talk to you about it." I said.

"You did?" she said. I know how much she loved getting a good deal.

"Yeah, an insane deal." I said, kissing her cheek.

"Well, now that you got that, I hope you don't mind if I get a bigger closet." she said with a laugh.

"Of course not." I said, kissing her lips.

"No, stop, I feel gross." She said. She had been sheepish about sex since the incident with the neighbors, and her black eye was still healing. She felt ugly. I kissed her again.

"No, stop." she said unconvincingly, her voice getting husky. I pulled her down onto the bed as she melted into the kiss. As our hands began to fumble with each others' clothes, I knew I was in for a fun night.

**********

I was in a good mood, and having to spend the day with the neighbor girls couldn't spoil my good spirits. Without getting too descriptive, the previous night was one of the most fun I had ever had. Make-up sex was the best.

Our sex life was good. Emma was always so in control, so professional, so I always enjoyed seeing her let loose in the bedroom. Hearing her scream and moan in pleasure was music to my ears. She held her end of the bargain, as she was not a cold fish or anything. She gave as good as she got. She didn't go nuts, and she had lines she wouldn't cross, holes she wouldn't let me enter, but that was fine. She couldn't drop that professional veneer completely. But it was fun for me to try to get her to let loose. The more she was engulfed in the pleasure and let her professional veneer slip away, the more nuts it drove me. We were perfectly compatible in the bedroom. I loved her.

But like I said, I was forced to have to spend a day with the girls again. I was hoping to give Emma a ride in the new car, an inaugural ride, but she was busy the next day, and Monique and Sydni wanted to get an early start, so the first people to ride in my new car were Sydni and Monique. They marched right over to my driveway and got into my new car before I could ask about our driving arrangements. I joined them and sat into the driver's seat.

"Damn, this is one hot fucking car!" Monique said from the back seat. I smiled in pride as I turned on the car. Before I left the driveway, I looked at Sydni. She looked at me, her eyes hidden behind her sunglasses. I revved the engine a few times. I looked back at Sydni, and she was in the same position as before, but there was one noticeable difference. Her nipples were now rock hard. I gulped deeply and looked forward. I remembered what she had said before. This was the type of car that made girl's nipples hard and their pussies wet. I looked in the rear view mirror, and noticed Monique's nipples were just as hard as her friends. And judging by the scent that was burning my nostrils, their pussies were sopping wet.

I proceeded to drive, Sydni giving me directions.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"A little shop we like. I'll tell you right where we're going. So just shut up and drive. Cause we've got something very important to discuss." Sydni said.

"Okay, what?" I asked.

"Today, we want to teach your racist ass a little bit about black sex." Sydni said.

"Um, what do you mean exactly? Cause I have a pretty good knowledge about sex." I asked nervously.

"You know about cute little white sex. Black sex is completely different. Like we told you before, black women are far better lovers. Black women are built for sex. I mean, just look at us. Black women like us have hot bodies. Most black women have bigger tits than white women." Sydni said.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,935 Followers
1...34567...12