All Comments on 'Invisibility at High School Ch. 02'

by kenobi

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Flintstone54Flintstone54about 20 years ago
PUZZLED

I have now read chapter #1 & #2,,,in #1,he became invisible after a short prayer,,,BUT you never explain how & when he becomes "VISIBLE",,,or how he knows how too become "INVISIBLE" again as he did at the end of gym class in chapter #2...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Too short

I have to say i like the simple way this story goes .....however its far too short and doesnt give many details.....plus its been ages in between you writing the second part......lets hope you write a longer more descriptive 3rd part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
awsome

I loved it keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awsome

Awsome. Hope more come sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great ... but,

I have read both chapters of this story and I must say that I like it very much. I have to admit that I agree with the reviews "puzzled" and "too short." This is a great short story that gives you all the information, but a little more discription would probably put it over the top. In the third installment, and I hope there is a third, just try to add how he activates and deactivates his power. That should clear up some of the confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Need more!

Kenobi! There must be future installments of the sexual adventures of Luke and his powers! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please

Please this story is great dont leave it hanging like that unless you have it posted somewhere else you could tell maybe please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I like it

The first chapter was awesome. This was alright. He was invisible in the girls locker room and didn't even try to grope someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice one

good story. needs more girls maybe luke's friend gets powers too and they tag team it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To All Fellow readers

I have come to this conclsn that since this story was posted in 2004 and has no sequels to it. Kenobi (the writer) has been taken away by a secret government agency/ advanced alien race/ sadistic grandmother/ IRS /___________(insert whatever you think has happened to him/her) and thus there will be no sequels written by this member.If anybody else has decided to continue this series pls notify us in this space.

please take a moment of silence to show our respect to this dead story line.

Thank you.

jaderificjaderificalmost 17 years ago
Taking the Helm

I'd be glad to continue this storyline. It's got quite a bit of promise.

Unless anyone shoots me down between now and when I put it up, I'll run with it.

jaderificjaderificalmost 17 years ago
Well...

I didn't want to go through the red tape involved with adapting kenobi's series as my own.

But I did right "The Invisible High School Student" as a spiritual successor. Hope you guys will check it out.

Last_BreathLast_Breathover 13 years ago
My dearest Kenobi

In honour of the great visionary Kenobi I hearby acknowledge his untimely departure (metaphorically speaking).

This series had and has potential. A third installment would have tied up the questions that the first two commenters had.

Wherever you are Kenobi, I do hope you're revisiting and reinvigorating your creative flow.

2014spray2014sprayover 9 years ago
cool

you know you got add to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

man you have got to add a chapter three, this is awesome so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I really love this story and it would be a shame if it just stopped. It has great potential and I really hope you will add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Make more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Stories

If you're still active, PLEASE make more stories. I realize this is old but they are amazing and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going

You definitely need to keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need a third

Please show us them at her place

gauntlet211gauntlet211about 6 years ago

Should def keep going. Not to shabby for pretty much pure smut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous