Invisible Hands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, this is hot!" I said.

"Touch yourself, Mark." The Professor ordered, "Fondle your penis, don't be shy. Rub yourself through your jeans. This is working. Look at Kate's beautiful body. Imagine how she looks naked, think about touching her. You have to stay aroused, but don't ejaculate and don't touch each other. Talk, Mark, tell us what you feel."

"I want to fuck! I want to strip Kate naked and taste every part of her." I looked into Kate's eyes with great confidence now. "I want to see you nude. Touch yourself."

And she did. I briefly considered what we must look like if someone were to drive up. Me rubbing my hard dick through my jeans as a hot young babe rubs her bikini clad body and a Professor looking into a window taking notes!

Anyway, Kate touched herself. She rubbed her hands all over her body. She stopped and rubbed tiny circles around her nipples, which were totally erect and pressing against the thin fabric of her swimsuit.

"This is amazing! This is everything I hoped for. I can't believe this is happening. I'm so hard right now! I feel like I'm going to . . ."

BANG!

Everything happened at once; I heard the Professor yell, "Get back!" Kate SCREAMED and I heard glass explode!

The creature had grown to immense proportions and had jumped up from the table, through the window and was now slipping its slimy enormous body around the deck with its tentacles whipping around like crazy.

The creature flopped forward and grabbed Kate. Its tentacles wrapped around her throat, wrists, and ankles. She was frozen in fear. I ran forward to save her, but the Professor stopped me.

"NO!" she yelled grabbing my arm. "It won't hurt her. Just wait!"

"How do you know? This thing could kill her, look at the way it has her by the throat!"

Just then as if it knew what I was saying the tentacle around Kate's throat loosened and moved away.

"See! It does understand. It's not hurting you is it, Kate?" the Professor asked.

Kate didn't answer at first, she seemed drugged or something. Her body began writhing around in a very passionate way.

The Professor explained, "It feels good, Mark. The touch of this being is very pleasurable. See the wet goo it leaves behind the tentacles? They are some kind of aphrodisiac. The feel of the goo is so erotic! It defies words."

"Oh my God!" Kate exclaimed in erotic passion.

I watched transfixed. The tentacles began sliding all over her amazing body covering her in the goo. Her soft skin glistened in the sunlight as her head flung back against the squishy octopus-like creature. This was like watching the greatest porno ever shot and it was starring the girl of my dreams!

One tentacle slipped under her top and popped it right off. Kate's perfect breasts fell out of her bikini top and sparkled with goo. This was the first time I saw her beautiful boobies and I almost exploded right in my pants!

"What's it going to do to her?" I asked in wonder and amazement.

"It's not doing it to her it's doing it to you, Mark. This animal wants you to be aroused, it wants you to feel erotic, carnal to feel the most raw and animalistic arousal possible. We need to find out why."

And with that the Professor put her notes down and walked over to the creature. It recoiled at first, then seemed to smell the Professor. It then grew more tentacles and wrapped them around the Professor. She fell back into the slime monster and closed her eyes exhaling with extreme pleasure.

"Let's see what this does for you, Mark," She said.

The new tentacles then began exploring the professor's body and her clothes started ripping under the creature's strength.

The professor didn't struggle at all; she simply allowed herself be stripped. Her breasts soon exploded from the confines of her shirt and bra and a new tentacle slipped softly down the front of her panties. Professor Gale moaned in ecstasy.

This was almost more than I could take.

"Mark," Kate said in a soft whisper. "It's the most incredible thing!"

"It's inside me," The Professor said in delight, it's entered me and I can feel the soft pleasure in my loins!"

The tentacles slide over the mound in Kate's panties, but did not go under—I wondered if it didn't because I wouldn't want it to!

The Professor on the other hand was now completely nude and fully penetrated! And she loved it!

The Professor was out of breath, but managed to say, "Mark! This is all for you! Think what you want it to do! Make it do your will. Try to control it!"

"How?" I asked.

"Think of something you desire!"

I thought and it happened.

The tentacled creature allowed Kate and the Professor to come face to face. They looked into each other's eyes and embraced. Their soft boobs squished together as their mouths met. Kate pushed her tongue into the Professor's mouth and their hands rubbed each other's breasts. I was so turned on now I could feel the pre-cum soaking through my jeans. They separated.

"That was so hot!" Kate said.

Kate and the Professor fell back in exhaustion, they seemed to be at their limit of sexual excitement. I watched as their naked bellies rose and fell under their rapid breath. I loved the way their tits swayed back and forth as their chests pulled air in and out. I looked down and saw Professor Gale's bare vagina. She had the tightest little slit turned inward, so pretty, so inviting—I stared at it with tremendous craving.

Before I knew it a tentacle began sliding up across her leg and touched her pussy lips so very gently. The Professor crunched forward seemingly in an almost painful bliss. She then arched her back as it entered her. Professor Gale began moaning in delight. Seething in an erotic rapture. The tentacle gingerly moved around inside her, pleasuring her with its gooey spender.

My cock was so hard as I watched this take place. I wondered again why Kate still had her panties on—it seemed as if the creature knew that area was reserved only for me! The Professor on the other hand was free game; she wanted it and she needed it—and she got it.

I am not aware of any personal relationship she ever had and I figured this was an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience that she could enjoy. And boy did she enjoy it. The way her body writhed in pleasure, the way she slithered around in a pool of this "bliss goo" was the most sensual thing I had ever seen!

The creature released Kate and she ran to me, topless, soaking with goo and more beautiful than I had ever seen her.

We embraced and turned to watch the professor getting laid by the slimy creature.

I don't know if it was Kate's naked breasts pressing against me or if it was the cool goo soaking through my shirt, but I became overwhelmed with desire. I felt as though my own testicles were about to explode through the head of my cock! I can't even describe the feeling! I looked at her and kissed her as passionately as I have ever kissed anyone in my life. My hands glided across her slippery breasts tingling from the absorption of the goo.

Kate's gooey hand rolled over the bulge in my jeans and my cock throbbed against the pressure and friction of her massage.

Kate and I were startled when we realized the creature and Professor had moved in right next to us. The Professor had the look of pure wanton lust in her eyes as the creature pushed her up against Kate. The three of us began kissing and fondling each other's bodies. I couldn't tell whose tongue belonged to whom! All I know is my hands, fingers, mouth, and tongue couldn't help but find hot, naked, wet, slippery female body parts no matter which way they turned.

It was fantastic!

Professor Gale's hands slid up under my T-shirt as Kate fondled my butt and crotch. The Professor tore her fingernails into the fabric of my T-shirt and ripped the front of it open exposing my bare chest. The two women ravenously took my nipples into their mouths and sucked as their fingertips slid up and down my abs.

Then they backed up.

Kate reached forward and smiled a devilish, fun smile. She gripped my jeans and undid the button then she slowly pulled my zipper down.

Kate pealed open my jeans and exposed my cum-soaked bulging boxers, which were tenting out from my open jeans.

Kate and the Professor looked into my eyes, "Your turn!" they said and before I realized what they meant I felt the tentacles wrapping around my wrists!

"Wait!" I yelled, "I can't do this! I can't . . ."

"It will be fine, Mark. You are safe. Let it happen and remember to say what you are experiencing. It is VERY important to tell us everything!" the Professor said. Even though she was completely nude and covered in a shiny goo-like substance she still came off very professional—she was incredible!

More tentacles wrapped around my ankles and I was lifted slightly off the ground.

Before I knew what was happening I was being touched, rubbed, stroked, and handled by many tentacles! My clothes were coated in the penetrating goo.

"How does it feel, Mark?" The Professor asked.

"Incredible! It—it's like nothing I've ever felt . . ."

And it wasn't. The sexy ooze made my skin feel amazing—it was the equivalent of having cake-mix ice cream on your tongue only your entire body was a taste bud!

The tentacled creature took its time working me over. It had an extremely light touch, massage-like, sensual. My whole body writhed with goosebumps exploding under its touch. I was nearly horizontal now with my legs and arms swaying up and down as if I was floating in the water. My eyes had been closed and when I opened them I saw Kate. She remained topless, she didn't even try to cover herself, but she stood in absolute astonishing beauty, studying me like the true scientist she was. But there was more, she looked my body over not like a scientist, but a lover. She wanted me. I looked at her lovely firm boobies, her stiff nipples, the way her belly inverted and led down to her cuter little bellybutton that seemed so inviting.

The creature sensed my intensified arousal and caressed my body more quickly.

My groin was aching now. The fabric of my underwear was too restraining.

"Pull it out!" I yelled.

"What Mark? Are you okay?" Professor Gale asked.

"Yes! I want it I want it all! Please I can't take anymore! Pull my penis out and finish this!" I begged.

The creature seemed to understand and it wrapped its tentacles around my jeans and underwear and pulled them down around my ankles in one fell swoop.

I dangled in mid air in front of the Professor and Kate with my bare chest sticking out of a torn shirt and my hard naked penis standing straight up and my pants and underwear around my ankles!

Tentacles slid up and lifted my dangling balls covering them in goo, as another wrapped around my stiff dick and stroked me off even better than I had ever been able to achieve on my own.

Then another tentacle slipped up between my legs and pressed against my butt-hole! I clenched my legs tightly trying to impede it.

"NO!" I screamed. "No, not like that!"

"It's alright, Mark. Let it in! It won't hurt you!" The Professor reassured me.

"No, I don't want that! Not there! Please!"

Another tentacle wrapped around my forehead and pulled my head back slightly. My arms were pulled back as well like a criminal captured by the police. My ankles were brought up to rest on either side of my butt. I can only imagined the frightened way I must have looked hanging in mid air with my pants around my ankles naked dick sticking out, torn shirt, covered in goo and the expression of a frightened child!

The tentacle worked its way around my anus—I'm extremely embarrassed about this part. Like any straight guy this is a very touchy subject. I do not nor have I ever even considered the butt to be a place of eroticism. I as uptight about it as the next guy—call it homophobia, or feminization, or just it's new so I fear it, but I was very apprehensive. I thought if I was against it the tentacled creature would let me off the hook, but boy was I wrong.

The thin tendril slid right up my old wazoo! The sensation was not all together unpleasant, and thankfully it was very thin and didn't go very far. The goo however clearly reached my prostate and the feelings of a thousand orgasms fired through my body like a sexual hurricane!

My balls emptied and I shot my hot wad into the air. Kate and the Professor stood mesmerized as the creature with lightening like reflexes grabbed my cum with a different colored tentacle and pushed it deep into its own middle section. I was immediately released and dropped on the ground.

The creature did a crab-walk over the side of the deck onto the beach and scurried into the sea.

Kate, topless, the Professor completely nude, and I torn shirt, pants and underwear around my ankles remained motionless trying to comprehend what had just occurred.

Then the two women came over to me and began feeling my pulse, listening to my heart and checking my shrinking penis.

When it was determined that we were all fine a profound tiredness overcame all three of us. The two beautiful wet naked ladies lie down on either side of me and we all fell asleep under the warm sun.

My last thought as I drifted off to sleep was, "What the hell was that all about?"

Although I didn't know it at the time, we were about to find out.

12