Inviting Thomas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sammy47
Sammy47
71 Followers

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do anything offensive."

"Not a big deal, I just don't want you to get in trouble if the cops come in. I'm sure you don't want an indecency charge."

"Yeah, you're right. But maybe you can take a picture of me with my boys when they get back. If you could do that I would appreciate it so much. Please."

"Okay."

When Thomas and Scott returned, we took a picture with one of them on each side of me. They had my shirt pulled down and them each one was cupping a tit. For my part I pulled my skirt up and stuck a finger in my horny pussy. I don't think the bartender knew what to do, so he just smiled and snapped a couple of photos. When he was done, I kissed his cheek, said thanks, retrieved our camera, and headed for the door to catch up with the guys.

*****

When we got back to our hotel suite, I went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. When I came out of the bathroom, I found Scott and Thomas watching the television. Pictures from earlier in the night were flashing across the screen. Scott had plugged the camera into the TV and set it to slide show. We all sat so quietly watching the photos, you could hear a pin drop. When the slide show started to repeat itself, Scott got up and began to tell Thomas how we had started taking pictures a while back and posting them to the internet. He then told him how we wanted some action shots of the two of us, and was hoping that Thomas would be our photographer. Thomas readily agreed to our proposition, so Scott unplugged the camera from the TV, and handed it to Thomas.

As Thomas turned to me and started taking pictures, Scott approached my chair. He then pulled me to my feet, and kissed me fiercely. When we broke our kiss, we started to undress each other. Before long we were both naked, and Scott was sucking on my tits. Slowly I rubbed my hands down his chest to his swollen cock. Normally Scott's cock is only six and a half to seven inches long, but he must have been extremely horny, because I swear it was at least eight inches long and another inch thicker than normal.

We continued playing with each other as we made our way to the back bedroom, and on to the bed. Thomas, being the good photographer followed us, taking pictures the whole way. Scott laid me down on the bed and began kissing me all over, eventually moving down to my thighs. When he got to my pussy, he began licking hungrily, tasting my juices. With each lick I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming. I could feel my body temperature rise. Scott quickened his pace, and I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh, oh, oh, god. Yes, baby that's it!" I practically screamed as I coated my husbands tongue with my sweet nectar.

Scott continued licking my pussy cleaning the excess juices while Thomas continued to take pictures. As I started to come down from my orgasm, Scott climbed on top of me and slid his hard tool into my enflamed pussy. Normally he has to take it a little slow at first, but this time he slid right in. Without preamble he began to pump in and out of me deep, fast, and hard. Having already orgasmed, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was cumming again. Thomas began moving around the bed to get better angles for the pictures. Scott continued to fuck me until Thomas spoke his first words since Scott and I got undressed.

"I want to see you ride Scott. I can get some better pictures if you are on top."

"Oh. You want to see me impaling myself on his cock do you? Okay."

Scott and I shifted positions, so that I was straddling him and I slowly lowered myself back onto his dick. I rode him slow at first, and then I quickened the pace. Thomas began to move around the room more taking pictures. He came close to my ass to take a close up from behind. He must have got a good shot of me lowering myself down on my husband's cock. While I rode Scott I swiveled my head back and forth, watching Thomas as he took pictures. Just seeing him there with camera, made me wish it was him I was fucking. I wanted Scott to be taking the pictures, while I screwed his best friend. The more I thought about it the faster I bucked, driving my pussy up and down.

"That's it baby, I'm going to cum!" Scott moaned. I could feel his cock tighten and shoot just as I had my second orgasm.

"Fuck YES!" I screamed.

When I finished cumming I laid down on top of Scott in exhaustion. That's when I became aware of Thomas standing at the edge of the bed, camera still in hand.

Quietly I whispered to Scott, "Are you ready to go a step further?"

Scott nodded his response with a smile. Having his permission, I climbed off of his shrunken cock and turned to Thomas. With a glint in my eye and a smirk on my face, I said, "I don't think it's fair that we are naked, and you still have all your clothes on."

Then as seductively as possible, I reached down to my pussy and scooped Scott's dripping cum up with two of my fingers. Raising them to my lips, I licked them clean. After sucking the cum from my fingers, I said, "So what do you say, Thomas?"

To Be Continued.

Sammy47
Sammy47
71 Followers
12