Irena Goes to Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Victoria," the girl said, and Irena thought that she was only a couple of years older than herself. "My Master has asked me to prepare you for display, and you will cooperate or suffer his displeasure."

"What are you going to do?" Irena asked. Victoria slapped her face hard. She stopped herself from crying out but only barely. She glared at the girl, who seemed completely unmoved by Irena's discomfort. Her face as entirely blank. It was as if Irena had just been slapped by a robot.

"You will speak only when spoken to," Victoria said in a dull monotone. She didn't actually sound angry or even irritated. She was just following orders. Irena had been trying to keep herself from panicking, but Victoria somehow terrified her more than the men she had heard bickering over her. The girl was not very intimidating in herself; she was frightening because someone had made her the way she was. Someone had trained all of the humanity out of her, leaving a pretty puppet girl who moved and spoke only at her master's direction. Irena started to wonder what it would take to do something like that to a person, but thinking like that was a good way to get herself into a state of panic. That was the last thing she needed right now.

This place was obviously some sort of modern day slave market but it didn't seem to be open for business yet. However, judging by the bustle of the merchants and their human wares, that would soon change. She needed to get out of here before the market opened for business.

"Hurry up Victoria!" barked Bennie, who Irena presumed to be the owner of this particular stall. "I want this bitch ready for sale in twenty minutes." He slapped Victoria's ass hard, leaving a vivid red mark on the soft white flesh, but the girl didn't even flinch. If anything, she seemed relieved at having gotten off so easily.

"Please accept this slave's apology Master," she said, and then the girl got down on her knees and kissed the man's boots. "She will not take so long to obey your orders in the future."

"Then get on with it," Bennie snapped, pushing her away from his shoes when she tried to kiss them once again. "I want her wet as Niagara Falls by the time the market opens." When she heard this, Irena's entire body stiffened and she jerked against her bonds as if Bennie had slapped her again.

"Yes Master," said Victoria, rising to her feet once more. "This slave promises that she will do a good job." Even through her fear, Irena felt herself becoming indignant at the way the girl continued to refer to herself in the third person. She had been objectified so completely that her master had even denied her the privilege of using the personal pronoun when addressing him.

Victoria disappeared from Irena's line of vision. She tried craning her neck to see where the girl had gone but the ropes securing her wouldn't allow it. A moment later she heard the clinking of chains and felt a tugging at the ropes which bound together her wrists and ankles. A cranking sound came from somewhere to her right and then she was being hoisted into the air until she dangled about four feet above the ground. The ropes were tied in such a way that her weight was distributed evenly, so she wasn't exactly uncomfortable but she had never before felt so well and firmly trussed.

Irena realized that she had been in a state of half shock. Up until now nothing had felt real. A part of her had been convinced that this was nothing more than a particularly vivid nightmare but now that her helplessness was complete it became impossible to deny that this was really happening to her. She was about to be raped in front of a warehouse full of strangers. Irena began to struggle, useless as she knew it to be, and tears started to leak out of her eyes. She was powerless to stop herself from crying, just as she was powerless to prevent Victoria's fingers from spreading the lips of her pussy. At first the girl only ran her fingers up and down Irena's slit, tracing her labia and circling her clitoris while never actually touching it. By the time two of her fingers broached Irena's opening she was already starting to get wet. She was as powerless to stop her body from responding as she was to escape the ropes which bound her.

She had learned a lot about herself in the past two years and one of those things was that her body responded to being made helpless. When control was taken out of her hands it was like her body belonged to someone else, somebody who reveled in being taken and whose body craved the stinging of the lash like a kiss. Her mind was harder to reach, she hoped. Soto had done it. He had gained her trust and she had given all of herself to him. She could reconcile the differences between her body and mind when she was with Soto. But Soto wasn't here to soothe away her conflicting feelings. She was growing wetter and wetter as Victoria's fingers glided in and out of her pussy and as much as she hated it, she also couldn't deny that her pleasure was intensified by her helplessness. She already felt as if she were on the verge of coming. She gave a helpless sob and tried to squirm away, impossible as she knew escape to be.

That just caused Victoria to hold Irena more firmly in place with one hand and to use the other to press three fingers firmly against her throbbing clitoris. She began to move her hand in a series of rapid circles, rotating the stiff bud of flesh until Irena's entire body went stiff and she cried out helplessly, poised on the very brink of orgasm. Then the hand was withdrawn and Irena jerked against her bindings, unable to suppress a groan of bitter disappointment at being denied release.

"You're not allowed to come," Victoria said in her monotone. "If you do, Master will make me take you to the punishment tent. You're only allowed to come if a Master or Mistress gives you permission."

"Please stop," Irena said, her voice pitched as low as she could make it and still be heard over the rumble of the market. "Help me. I already have a master and he's very rich. He can get us both out of here. Please just help me get to a phone." Victoria said nothing and then she was back in front of Irena, staring down at her. There was an expression of hope mingled with distrust on her face for the barest moment and then it was blank again, as expressionless as that of department store mannequin's. The girl turned and lifted something off of a nearby table. Then she held it up in front of Irena's face. It was a bright red ball gag. Irena cursed herself for trying to reason with the girl. She hated ball gags more than almost any other form of restraint because of the way in which they completely robbed her of all dignity. She despised how they made her drool all over herself and how they made it impossible to muffle even the slightest cry. She clamped her mouth shut and began shaking her head back and forth in wild negation.

"Open your mouth," Victoria commanded, pressing the ball gag against Irena's lips. Irena only glared at her and clenched her teeth even more firmly. "Open," Victoria repeated. Irena could tell that she was trying to sound imperious and commanding, but it wasn't working. She just sounded tired. The girl leaned down and whispered in Irena's ear. "Please," she said, and now her tone was entirely different. She sounded miserable and afraid. "Please just do as I say. Master is watching and he'll make me punish you." She paused, panting slightly, perhaps in fear. Her breath was hot in Irena's ear. "He'll punish me too."

As much as Irena would have like to remain defiant, she couldn't in the face of such a plea. Logic also demanded that she comply. There were worse things than a ball gag, and Irena was sure that the people who ran this market knew most of them. Slowly, she opened her mouth and Victoria slipped the rubber ball inside, buckling the straps together at the back of Irena's head to keep the gag in place. Then she moved out of Irena's line of sight once more. A second later there were fingers on her pussy again, spreading her wide. The fingers were followed by a skillful tongue. Irena closed her eyes, trying to stop herself from sobbing because the ball gag would make such a display look absolutely ridiculous. She tried to imagine that it was Soto's tongue lapping hungrily at her clit, Soto's fingers probing and thrusting inside of her, driving her ever closer to orgasm. The illusion couldn't last. It was unquestionably a woman who was pleasuring her. Only a woman knew so instinctively exactly where to touch and how much pressure to exert. Irena tried to fight against the waves of pleasure building inside of her but she couldn't. The sensations were too acute, and combined with her fear it was only a matter of time before she would go soaring over the edge. But just as she began to cry out over and over, thrusting her hips against the ropes in the first throes of climax, Victoria pulled away from her. Irena groaned and slumped within her ropes, her breathing coming in harsh gasps against the gag.

"Bring her to the brink one more time and then call it good, Victoria. The market opens in ten minutes." That was Bennie's voice. Irena had almost forgotten about him.

"Yes Master," Victoria said, and Irena's torture began once more. The girl sucked and licked and caressed until Irena's pussy was so wet that drops of moisture began to collect on the floor beneath her spread legs. The sight made her flush with shame, and made the tears, which had begun to abate, start to flow again. What a little whore she was. How could she be so aroused in such a situation?

"That's enough." Bennie said and Irena heard a smack followed by Victoria's soft yelp. "I don't want her coming. Go stand against the wall until I need you." There was the sound of a crank again and then Irena was being lowered to the ground. The hook that had been supporting her was removed and the bindings securing her ankles were unwound. Irena was jerked to her feet, her wrists still tied behind her back, and she fell directly against Bennie's chest. He pushed her roughly away. "Stand up straight bitch," he said. "Let's see if Victoria followed instructions." He thrust a hand between her legs and parted the lips of Irena's pussy. He began to work his fingers in and out, making no attempt to be gentle, but Irena was so wet that she took him quite easily. "Looks like the slut did her job for once." He curved his fingers upwards and gave several vicious pumps against Irena's g-spot. Moisture cascaded over Bennie's hand and Irena cried out, almost collapsing into him. "You horny little slut!" He cried, shaking the excess moisture from his hand. "You're loving this aren't you?" He thrust his fingers inside of her again in an upward curve, crushing them hard against her g-spot once more. Irena cried out even louder this time, the sound made ridiculous by the ball gag. It took every bit of Irena's force of will not to come all over Bennie's hand. He withdrew his fingers a second later. "What a tight little pussy I've got here. I'm going to have to think of a special price for you, girly. You're more responsive than half of these bitches and they've all had at least a year's training."

He turned and said over his shoulder, "Victoria! Get the new girl a collar and tie her up to the display post. She's going to be my main attraction this year."

*****************

Soto adjusted his coat so that its collar hid his profile from view. He pulled the hat he was wearing down low so that it threw his features into shadow. It wasn't that he was banned from the market so much that his presence there was severely frowned upon. He had once been a member in good standing of the ancient organization which ran the market but just lately he had good reason for not wanting to be recognized. Three years ago, right before he had met Irena, Soto had quarreled with several prominent members of the Society. He had wanted to put a stop to the trade in flesh which the market had allowed to flourish since the organization was founded in the Middle Ages. There were enough people now who chose the lifestyle of a slave to provide playthings for every Lord and Lady. The profit that came from kidnapping and selling women and men from the streets, however, was too much for many members of the organization to want to give up. Soto had distanced himself from them when he realized that his colleagues were going to continue to trade in innocent lives. That was why he had not known that the slave market was occurring so close to his estate this year. He maintained ties to a few of his closer friends within the organization but none of them had much to do with the market anymore either. It had come a long way from what it was intended to be.

On every side of him naked slaves were tethered. To his right a pretty girl with long red hair and very white skin had been bound to a heavy wooden wheel. As the wheel spun, a man in leather lashed her with a bullwhip, paying no attention to her cries of pain. He brought the wheel to a stop when the slave girl's head was pointing to the ground and fumbled at the fly of his leather pants. He presented his erect cock to the girl and she opened her mouth obediently. Soto walked away, looking closely at each stall he passed. He hoped that he would not find Irena here. He hoped that he would get a phone call several hours from now saying that she had made it safely back to school and that he was acting like a controlling asshole. But he had this feeling. A lone girl wandering down the side of the road would have been the perfect target for any of the kidnappers who were in town to supply the market. Soto was just about to turn down the next row when a voice he hadn't heard in three years said, "Antonio Soto. Where have you been hiding yourself?"

*****************

Irena wasn't sure how long she had been standing there chained to the post in front of Bennie's stall. He had made Victoria blindfold her after he had caught her trying to figure out a way to undo the lock which secured the chain threaded through her collar to the post to which she had been leashed. Her hands had been bound behind her back in such a way as to make her breasts stand out, and strange hands touched her as people passed among the stalls looking at the wares. A few times her nipples had been harshly pinched and her breasts and belly slapped. Bennie allowed some of this to pass unmentioned but if the hands began getting overly familiar he would shout "No money, no fun!"

Every now and again Irena would get the feeling, even through her blindfold that someone was standing in front of her, inspecting her. These occasions frightened her more than the casual groping she had been steadily experiencing for the last hour. The men who stopped in front of her wouldn't touch, at least not at first. They'd call to Bennie, enquire calmly about Irena's origins (which Bennie fabricated), ask what training she had already experienced, and casually drop the question of how much Bennie was planning on charging for this reluctant little slave girl. Irena had strained her ears to listen to these encounters, her heart thudding and her stomach cramping into knots as she wondered if this would be the one who would buy her. What would she do if she was sold? Maybe she could manage to somehow overpower her new owner and find her way to a phone. The price Bennie was asking seemed to be too high for these men, however. After some haggling they had all walked away from the stall, most of them them making sounds of exasperation at Bennie's stubbornness. Irena considered herself lucky that Bennie seemed to be shooting too high. Perhaps no one would buy her and he'd just turn her loose in disgust.

Just as Irena began to immerse herself in that comfortable fantasy, she sensed one of those presences before her. Someone was standing right in front of her, staring at her. In the darkness she fancied that she could almost feel eyes boring into her. A voice, softly accented by some Eastern European patois said, "This one looks like she's a step above your usual selection of meth heads and street whores, Bennie. Where did you find her?"

"Yuri!" Bennie cried, his voice all delight. "I haven't seen you around for awhile!"

"I've been obliged to be out of the country on business."

"Getting ready to bring in a fresh crop of devushkas for the next World's Market, huh?"

There was a moment's chilly silence. Irena frowned. What the hell did that mean? "You're just as discrete as I remember." said the man in front of her, sounding a bit disgusted.

"I'd just like to see a piece of the action if what I hear about your overseas ventures is true."

"And what do you know about my business ventures?"

"Enough."

"We're going to have to discuss this matter privately in the near future, Bennie. What I'd like to enquire about now, however, is how much you're asking for this pretty little thing." A hand, warm and dry with long tapered fingers stroked Irena lightly, caressing between her breasts and gliding briefly over her nipples. She flinched, goose flesh rising wherever his hand had been. Her nipples were pinched hard, first one and then the other and she groaned, unable to help herself. Her body had been denied orgasm over and over, so at this point any touch, no matter how unwelcome, was almost more than she could bear. "She's quite responsive." The hand glided over her belly and then dipped between her legs. A finger broached her opening for the barest second before being withdrawn. Nonetheless, when that single finger touched her Irena jerked against her chain as if she had been electrified, the barest breath away from coming. She managed to stop herself from crying out, but it was a close thing. The man in front of her gave a delighted laugh. "What a hungry little thing you are." Irena's cheeks flushed bright red and for the first time anger began to eclipse her fear. For some reason this man was worse than all the others. Out of all of them he was the only one who seemed to approach this whole thing as a joke.

"Fifteen thousand US. I know you like the raw ones Yuri. This little girl is completely untrained." There was a pause and then Bennie lowered his voice conspiratorially. "To tell the truth, a contact of mine picked her up off the side of the road about three hours ago. If you're looking for fresh, this is as good as you're going to get."

"I'll give you eight thousand."

"Not a chance. Twelve thousand, firm."

"Thirteen thousand, but I get to sample her first. If I'm satisfied I'll take her, if not, you can try to pawn her off to someone else at that ridiculous price.

"I'm not going to let someone fuck the merchandise before it's paid for. Hands and toys only."

"Then you can forget about it. There was a girl at Abdul's stall I liked better than this one anyway." She heard the sound of footsteps beginning to walk away and relaxed.

"Wait!" Bennie cried. "You can take Victoria while you play with the new girl. She's well trained. She'll do whatever you want."

"Which one is Victoria?"

"The one standing against the wall with the long brown hair."

There were several moments of considering silence. Irena couldn't bring herself to breathe. At last the man said "She's pretty enough. And I can do whatever I want to her?"

Bennie gave a short laugh. "Just as long as you don't put her in the hospital Yuri. I know your reputation."

The potential purchaser also gave a laugh, a single sharp cold bark. The sound of it made Irena's body temperature plummet. He said, "I think I can manage that."

"So, we have a deal?"

"It appears that we do."

There was the sound of palms slapping together, Yuri and Bennie shaking hands. "You've got an hour," Bennie said. "There's a tent set up in the back. Everything you need should be in there."

*****************