Irena Goes to Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had pointed Soto to this tent and said that he had just sent a girl matching Irena's description to it with a prospective client. Approaching the tent, images of Irena being raped and beaten assailed him and he was infuriated beyond reason to discover that his fevered imaginings had been so close to the truth. At least he had arrived on time to prevent the bastard from fucking her. There was that much to be thankful for.

"Antonio Soto," said Yuri conversationally, tucking his cock back into his pants as he turned to face the tent's entrance. He rested a hand on Irena's bent back and Soto wanted to knock it away, but he stopped himself. She didn't seem to be hurt badly, although her ass was so severely welted that the skin had broken in a few places.

"This is rather an awkward time to renew our acquaintance, don't you think."

"I am not renewing anything. Take your hands off of that girl."

"But I'm not finished with her yet."

"Yes you are."

"What claim do you have on her, Soto? Do you happen to have your owner's papers with you?"

"She's mine."

"Not anymore. I've taken a fancy to her, Soto." Yuri grinned, the same infuriating grin he had always used when trying to enrage his business opponents into doing something they would later regret. He remembered it well from when they had once done business together but Soto did not allow it to get to him. "I struck a deal with Bennie. The girl is as good as mine. All I have to do is sign the papers."

"I'm not yours." It was Irena's voice, low and strained, but full of that same stubborn courage that he had always loved. "Antonio Soto is my rightful master. You're just a criminal. And a rapist." She shot to her feet suddenly as if she wanted to run to Soto, but Yuri grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back. She screamed. Before Soto realized what he was doing, he pulled his gun out of its holster and pointed it at Yuri's face.

"Get your hands off of her Yuri. I'm not going to ask you again."

"You're really serious, aren't you?" Yuri looked from Soto's face to the muzzle of the gun, which was still pointing at his forehead.

"Yes."

"Well, no piece of ass is worth a bullet," He turned and stared down at Irena and the hungry expression on his face when he did so made Soto want to pull the trigger. "Take her if she means that much to you. There are other girls. This one for instance." He gestured to a girl Soto had barely noticed and who was now crouching terrified in the corner of the tent. "She has quite a skillful mouth."

"No." Irena said. She wrenched herself away from Yuri and went to stand by Soto's side. Even in her distress he could not stop himself from marveling at her naked, vulnerable beauty. "Please Antonio," she said. "Let's take Victoria with us."

"Who?"

"The girl. She was kind to me. We can't leave her here."

"Irena—"

"Please. We have to help her." He looked into Irena's wide blue eyes. Then he looked over at the girl. She was staring at him with the expression of doe when it is caught in the headlights of an oncoming car. He took in the faint scars which marred her back and breasts, legacy of too many floggings. She was one of those girls who had been broken. Pity ate at him.

"Alright, Irena. We'll find a place for her. Now let's get out of here." He lowered his gun and Yuri stepped back, looking at them through narrowed eyes.

"I'm not going to forget about this Soto," he said, and there was no humor in his voice. Without another word, Yuri turned on his heel and walked out of the tent. Soto stowed his gun back inside of its holster.

"I'm sure that you won't," Soto said softly, and he took off his coat, draping it around Irena's shoulders. "Come with us Victoria," he said, offering the girl his hand. She stared at him for a moment as if afraid that he would suddenly pull back and hit her, but then she placed her hand in his. "Is there anything you can wear?" he asked gently.

"Master Bennie keeps some costumes in that chest." Soto walked over to the chest in question and pulled out a long black cloak. He draped it around Victoria's shoulders and the expression of gratitude on her face when he did so made it clear that she hadn't been allowed the luxury of clothing herself for a long time. He turned back to Irena. He simply looked at her for a moment and then folded her into his arms. She collapsed against him, beginning to cry very softly against his chest. He stroked her hair softly and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm sorry," Irena said.

"For what?" Soto asked, leading her out of the tent with Victoria trailing behind them.

"For walking out on you."

Soto had almost forgotten about their argument. He kissed Irena once more. "Don't worry about it."

"I love you," she said. He kissed her again.

"I love you too," he replied. He held her close against him knowing as he did so that the events of this day had changed their relationship forever. Right now he didn't care. Right now it was enough to be able to hold her in his arms again. "Let's go home."

The End