Irena Goes to Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soto turned around and came face to face with a woman he hadn't seen in ten years. "Ophelia." He said, taking care to keep his voice devoid of all inflection. He felt both hot and cold and knew that his cheeks were coloring. He hadn't seen her in a decade but the sound of her voice still had that much of an effect on him. She was the only woman who could make him feel like that. His feelings for Irena were deeper and more intense than those he had had for her, but was that really any surprise when their temperaments had turned out to be so incompatible? Ophelia was the woman who had introduced him to what it was like to be a Master and she had done it by showing him how to be a slave. She had been his Mistress, the first to educate him in the arts of pain and pleasure. Their relationship had ended two years after it began, when it had become impossible to ignore the fact that Soto's nature was far from submissive. Their love making had become a battle of wills and eventually they had both come to the decision that it would be best to end it.

"Is that any way to greet an old friend?" Ophelia said, wagging a finger at him.

"I'm sorry," Soto replied, the color in his cheeks deepening. "I have a lot on my mind right now. If you'll excuse me, I'd love to talk later." He fumbled through his pockets, extracted a business card and handed it to Ophelia. She took it, glanced at it, and then let it fall to the floor.

"Since when have you been so rude? We haven't seen each other in ten years and you brush me off with a business card."

Soto stopped and took several deep breaths to calm himself. He wouldn't do Irena any good by going around in this frenzy. He also owed his mentor a good deal more than a brushing off. Who knew, she might even be able to help him. Ophelia had once been very important to the Society. After he deemed himself sufficiently composed, Soto straightened up and faced his former Mistress. The years that had passed seemed to have sharpened her beauty rather than dulled it. Her face was lined now, it was true, but that simply gave her features greater depth of expression. Her long black hair was streaked with silver in places but she obviously had no need to dye it. It had been wound into an elaborate knot at the top of her head as Soto had seen her wear it a thousand times before. Her eyes were the same too, a strange hazel color that shifted from brown to green with her changing expression. A single look from those eyes had once had the power to stop him in his tracks.

"Please forgive my rudeness. I'm not in my right mind at the moment."

"Well, that's obvious. What's the matter?"

"I'm going through something of a crisis." Soto wondered for a moment if he should tell her about Irena, thinking that perhaps Ophelia would be jealous, but then he dismissed the notion. They had been separated for ten years and Ophelia was not the type of woman to pine for impossible loves. "I've lost my ward."

"Your what?" Ophelia raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow at him.

"Would you mind if we talked somewhere more private?"

"They have a bar set up in that corner," Ophelia said, gesturing towards a red and white striped tent nearby. "We can have a drink."

Soto glanced at his watch. Most of him was of the opinion that he should just blow off Ophelia and go on frantically searching the stalls for Irena. But there were hundreds of them. She could be anywhere, and he was no longer familiar with the market. He didn't know the reputable dealers from the criminal ones, the kidnappers, but perhaps Ophelia did.

"One drink," Soto said, heading for the tent. "I think that I need your help."

Ophelia trailed after him, looking curious. "This has certainly turned out to be an eventful day. You were the last person I was expecting to run into here." She paused and then said pointedly, "You're not exactly very popular anymore."

"How would you know?" Soto asked, ducking through the opening of the tent and taking a seat at a vacant table in the very back. He gestured to the barmaid, a naked slave girl with dark brown skin and black hair so long that it fell to her hips. "Two Patrons on the rocks please. With salt." The girl bowed and went off to get their drinks.

"You remember what I like."

"You were the one who taught me how to drink tequila, remember?"

Ophelia laughed and the sound of it took him back ten years. "I'm sorry that I haven't made more of an effort to keep in touch," she said. "I've been busy for the past decade." She laughed again and the barmaid returned with their drinks. Ophelia traced her finger around the rim of her glass and then licked away the salt that had collected there, sucking at her finger. It was a consciously sensual gesture, meant to entice him. She wanted to see how he would react. If the truth were told, he did feel a fleeting lust, but it was erased almost immediately by his concern for Irena. He loved Irena. It was not a word that was spoken often between them, but he had never felt as strongly and as passionately for anyone as he did for Irena. He would protect her if it cost him his life.

"Don't worry about it," Soto said, keeping his voice nonchalant, bland, letting her know that her little test had failed to arouse him. "I wasn't exactly hounding you, myself. Sometimes people just drift in their own separate ways." He took a sip of tequila.

"And sometimes they run into each other again when they least expect it." Ophelia clinked her glass against his and took a long sip. "Now, what is it that you think you need my help with?"

********************

Irena had been led, still blindfolded, into what she could only assume to be the tent which Bennie had spoken of. Then she had been left there alone, presumably while Yuri did whatever it was he thought necessary to prepare himself for the activities ahead. She felt numb. Her mind had gone into self defense mode and she had come a long way towards convincing herself that all of this was just a vivid nightmare like those which had plagued her when she first arrived in Soto's household. Soto. She had never wanted to see anyone so badly in her life. Their argument had been petty, stupid, but now all she wanted was to be in his arms again. However, that didn't look like it was going to happen. She was on her own. She had no idea where she had been taken, so how was Soto supposed to find her? What if he didn't even try to find her?

Someone came into the tent. She heard the rustle of canvas as the flap was pulled back and then sensed someone standing before her. The blindfold was removed. Standing before her was Victoria, with a look of carefully controlled terror upon her face. "He'll be here in a few seconds," she said, her voice low and urgent. "Please don't fight him. I've heard Master Bennie talking about this man. There's a rumor that he once punished a slave so badly that she ended up in the hospital for a month."

Irena tried to say something, forgetting that she was still wearing the ball gag, but before she could begin to make herself understood, the tent flap folded back once more and a man stepped through it. He was very tall and although he was wearing a dark tailored suit, his muscles were clearly visible through the thick material. He looked like he was about forty years of age, but he had silver hair, cropped close to his head, and his face was very handsome, the lines on it making him look severe and dignified. His eyes were a blue so pale that it was almost grey and they looked at her with an expression of satisfaction.

"Hello, devotchka," he said. His voice was low, but she could hear it quite well even over the rumbling of the market outside the tent. Victoria was standing next to her, entire body rigid, eyes pointed resolutely at a spot a few feet to the left of Yuri's head. He strode over to where they stood and, acting as if Victoria weren't even there, he cupped Irena's chin in his palm, raising it so that she was forced to look into his face. "What a pretty little thing you are. If I take out the gag, are you going to be quiet?" Irena gave no indication that she heard him, but her heart was hammering so fast in her chest that she wondered if he could see her pulse leaping. Yuri smiled and released her chin. Then he reached down, and folded the slick mound of her vulva into his palm. Irena jerked, tried to back away from him, but her curled an arm around her waist and pulled her close. His breath whispered against her cheek as he said, "I'm going to take out this gag now because I want a look at your mouth. If you speak without permission I will punish you." There was no threat in his voice, but it was the voice of a man who was unaccustomed to being disobeyed. Irena forced herself to hold still as he reached behind her head and unbuckled the gag. Despite her fear, the sensation of finally being able to close her mouth was wonderful.

She thought about shouting at him, about telling him that she already had a Master and that if Yuri so much as touched her, Soto would tear him into a million pieces, but she kept her mouth shut. Shouting would get her nowhere. Not when her hands were bound and several people were available to overpower her should she decide to start a physical struggle. To compromise, she glared at him, putting as much of her anger and loathing into the expression as she could manage. Yuri laughed. "You're furious, aren't you?" He gave Irena's ass a resounding smack. It startled a cry out of her and she tried to back away, only to feel her back press up against the soft swell of Victoria's breasts. The girl's hands first steadied her and then gave her a gentle shove back towards Yuri.

He pulled her against him so that her breasts pressed against the fabric of his sports coat. His hands glided down her back and then he was cupping her buttocks, squeezing and pinching them as if testing her flesh for tenderness. Then he brought his mouth down on hers. The kiss made no attempt at finesse or seduction. It was as if he were tasting her and claiming her at one in the same time. His tongue roughly stroked hers, and swirled around the inside of her mouth, leaving nowhere untouched. Irena tried to pull away, to fight, but she was trapped between Yuri and Victoria and the best she could do was squirm ineffectually. The hell of it was that despite its brutality and unfamiliarity, the kiss was acting on her in a very primal way. Victoria had aroused her body so thoroughly that it was impossible for it not to respond to what was being done to it. Her body yearned for the kiss just as her mind rebelled against it, and it was this opposition more than anything else that made her begin to cry again. Yuri broke the kiss and brought a finger up to brush away the tears as they fell. "Don't cry, devotchka. I'll take good care of you." There was a pause and Irena got the feeling that it was deliberate. "Unless you misbehave. If you do that I'm afraid I might have to do a lot more than make you cry." He reached past Irena and touched Victoria on the shoulder. "Girl. Go get some toys for me to use."

"What would you like, Sir?" Victoria asked, her voice once more devoid of all inflection.

"It doesn't matter. But bring me a paddle." Victoria bowed low to show she understood and then went to fish around in a large wooden chest at the back of the tent. She returned with two paddles, one leather and one wood. She also had brought two dildos, both of them glass, both of them larger than any toy she and Soto had ever experimented with. Irena felt herself break into a sweat as she looked at the toys even as her pussy gave a throb of desire. Yuri picked up the wooden paddle. "I think that this girl needs some softening, don't you, Victoria?"

"Yes Master."

"Bend her over for me. Make sure that she doesn't squirm too much."

"Yes Master."

Yuri let go of Irena and pushed her towards Victoria, who caught her and then applied gentle pressure at the nape of her neck. Irena bent, knowing she had no choice. She could feel Yuri's eyes on her, taking in this new angle. "What a sweet little pussy." He reached out and stroked the body part in question, circling her clit with one finger and then plunging inside of her. He pumped his finger in and out a few times and then laughed. "Bennie wasn't joking when he said you were fresh. Very tight, and you're so wet already. Have you been having a good time?" Irena moaned in answer. It was all she could do. Yuri's caresses had sent her to the brink of orgasm once again. Another stroke of his finger across her clit was all that it would take to send her over the edge. But then he removed his finger and Irena moaned even louder. "Hold her steady," Yuri said, and he shrugged off his suit jacket. "I want to see how much pain she can take."

Victoria tightened her hold on Irena and a few seconds later she felt the first blow of the paddle. The beating went on for a long time. Irena had always had a high tolerance for pain and no matter how much she writhed, how loudly she sobbed, Yuri seemed to intuit exactly how far she was from breaking point. As the smacks grew faster and harder and her sobbing metamorphosed into broken screams, Irena marveled that anyone could have so much strength in their arm. He stopped only when she was past the point of screams, past the point of struggle, when she could only lie there with her head cradled between Victoria's breasts and sob. He delivered one final hard smack and then she heard the sound of the paddle being put down. He stroked her ass gently, tracing the welts, and even that light touch made her flinch. "A very high tolerance for pain," Yuri said, musing. "My kind of girl. Now, let's see how you deal with pleasure."

The cold glass tip of one of the dildo's pressed briefly against Irena's opening and then it slipped inside. It was big, so big that it stretched her to the point of pain, but still the pleasure was there, and as Yuri began to work it in and out she couldn't help but moan and wriggle her hips. "Mmm, you like this, don't you girl?" He worked the dildo faster. Irena could feel moisture beginning to drip down from between her legs. "Girl," he said, addressing Victoria. "Come kneel in front of me."

She did as he asked, releasing Irena and moving to get on her knees in front of Yuri. Irena remained as she was, paralyzed by the pain/pleasure being inflicted upon her by the dildo. She craned her head and saw Victoria unzip the fly of Yuri's pants. She fumbled with his underwear for a moment and then pulled out his half-erect cock. It was perhaps not as long as Soto's but it was incredibly thick and it came to life as Victoria began to stroke it. "Don't just play with it silly girl, Use your mouth." Victoria did as she was told. She took the head of Yuri's cock into her mouth and began to suck it. In response, the speed and ferocity of the dildo inside of her increased. Yuri moaned softly. "Bennie trained you well, girl."

As Victoria's head bobbed back and forth over Yuri's cock he continued to fuck Irena with the dildo, every now and again slowing its movement until she moaned and raised her hips instinctively, begging for more. It fit quite easily now. The pain had been surmounted by the pleasure. Even the throbbing of her bruised and welted ass could not overwhelm the sensations going through her. The dildo was removed, only to be replaced a second later by two of Yuri's fingers. He curled them upwards in a come-hither gesture and began to move them rapidly up and down. The gesture hit her g-spot in just the right place and Irena gave a cry of helpless pleasure. "I want to feel you come all over me," Yuri rasped, his voice labored now under Victoria's continuing ministrations. "Show me how hard you can come, devotchka."

Irena had no choice but to obey him. She felt her insides begin to tighten and coil and then everything exploded. As his fingers ground against her she began shudder and jerk. She screamed, a broken, desperate wail of mixed pleasure and despair. Her inner muscles contracted wildly around his fingers and she felt moisture squirting out of her and pattering on the floor. Soto had been working with her on learning how to squirt and now it was working. She hated it, hated that she couldn't stop the rush of fluid that made it impossible to hide her pleasure. When the orgasm had finally tapered off into aftershocks Yuri removed his hand. Irena sank to her knees and then curled up on the floor, wrapping her arms about herself to try and stop the sporadic waves of pleasure that were still pulsing through her. She watched as Yuri tangled his hands in Victoria's hair and began to push her head back and forth until she was sucking him at a speed which suited him. He forced her to take all of him into her throat, pushing until she gagged, giving her a temporary reprieve and then sheathing himself in her once again. He moaned, gasped, seemed on the verge of coming, and then pushed Victoria away. The force of the push sent her to the floor and she cried out softly. "Good girl," Yuri gasped, grabbing his cock and stroking it a few times with one of his own hands. "Thank you for getting me ready for the main event."

"What do you mean sir?" Victoria asked, her voice shaking.

"I'm not spending money on this girl until I see how she fucks. Now move her into position."

"But Master Bennie said—"

Yuri raised his hand and cut off the rest of her sentence with a hard smack on the ass. "I don't give a damn what your Master said, girl. Do as I say."

"But—" There was another resounding smack and Victoria yelped.

"Get her on all fours, girl, or you're going to have a lot more to worry about than Bennie's temper."

"Yes Sir," Victoria said, her voice muted and reluctant. She crawled over to where Irena lay and whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry. I can't stop him. Please just cooperate and it'll be over soon." Irena could only lay there, her arms curled around herself and her legs drawn up to her chest. She didn't resist as Victoria began to unwrap her limbs. The girl was right. If she didn't fight it would all be over soon. Her tears returned. She had learned to revel in being made helpless, but this was different. This was not her will, and her body didn't seem to care.

"Hurry up," Yuri said. Irena allowed herself to be coaxed into position on her hands and knees, legs spread wide apart. Yuri walked over and stroked her clit. His cock brushed against one of her thighs and she jumped. She began to cry harder. "Don't worry devotchka," Yuri crooned, stroking her hair. "I'm going to give you the ride of your life."

"No, you're not." A voice sounded from the entrance of the tent. It was pitched low, but it carried perfectly. It was a familiar voice, a beloved one, but now it was full of the blackest rage, carefully controlled. "Get the fuck away from her Yuri."

**************

Soto had to stop himself from reaching into the breast pocket of his suit and using the .45 he had there to put a bullet through Yuri's skull. He had not really expected to find Irena in the market, but now that he saw her like this, naked, humbled and trembling at the hands of another man, his rage could barely be contained. Ophelia had been quite helpful. She had known exactly who to investigate because in recent years she had been made head of a task force in charge of weeding some of the corruption out of the Society. This was the third stall they had come to, and Soto had almost believed the proprietor when he had said he hadn't seen a girl matching Irena's description all day. Almost. There had been a flicker in his eyes that Soto hadn't trusted. It had taken him only a few minutes to get the truth out of the man. He was a coward and Soto was very good at the arts of persuasion. The stall owner, who had said his name was Bennie, was now in the custody of Ophelia, who had some very pointed questions to ask him about his business ethics.