All Comments on 'Irish Eyes'

by Web_Spinner

Sort by:
  • 792 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THANKS

on the rating scale of 1-5; I give it a ten. however I could only make 5 stars lite up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I never expected to get misty eyed over a story here at Literotica. Then again, my heritage is Irish and I have always had a weakness for the redhead Irish lass.

Wonderful story. Not what I expected, which made it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A heartwarming, believable story...

It was so nice to read a well written story with interesting characters, a great plot, a happy ending - and some tasteful sex scenes on the side. I hope you'll find time to create some more tales for us. Thank you !

hebert100hebert100almost 11 years ago
thank you

have read this one several times. gets better each time, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SHAME

WEB SPINNER doesn't have 50 stories to read.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 11 years ago
Superb story

Enjoyed the story, although it went from Loving Wives to Romance. Not that I cared. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for posting.

PeachyWifePeachyWifealmost 11 years ago
Lovely Story

Well told and just the perfect length (so I can get my housework done). The right mix of romance, humor and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
perfect story.

I love this story. you did a outstanding job of writing it. continue your great work. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Perfect. This was well written and fun to read! Great story.

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 10 years ago
Great Read

I really love this story. As others have noted, it's well balanced. But one of my favorite things about it is its "readability." There are so many stories on this site that suffer from horrific spelling and worse grammar. There are more than a few that could have been great if not for those flaws. You might have the occasional typo here and there but on the whole, your work is easily read. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ABSOLUTELY

greatest of the few greatest on this site

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

I'd give it ten stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with the previous commenter....

I too would give this 10 stars... I am a sucker for a good love story with a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TEN

Stars ************ well deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story but...

There are quite a few typos. Other than that its a good story.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Gem of a Story

Well written, cute, sweet, different. Can and will be read multiple times

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He should have asked also

After she asked, "Am I really a bitch?", and his answer, I think it would have been nice if he had asked, "Am I really an asshole?" :-)

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This author

got me hooked on the few good literotica stories

dallencpa01dallencpa01over 10 years ago
Irish Eyes are shining!

Really enjoyed this story. Not a lot of sex but the story line is quite enjoyable and it makes a lot of sense as the reader gets into the story. Looking forward to more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

The story was great, loved the hell out of it. Write some more love stories like this..

saratusaratuover 10 years ago
This,,,,,

was my third or fourth reading of this story, and I still think it deserves ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HECK, why not;

10 **********s. very few rate it. this one does rate the 10.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago

Predictable - entirely predictable The narrator has the money to get the girl and the bad guy's ranch. This is minus two stars. The narrator cheats his ex-wife on the property settlement. Minus stars when she finds out and sues him.

The story line was so predictable and unlikely e.g., Caitlin is becoming a vet at twenty; not bad when the qualification involves a college degree and a vet school degree - Caitlin was either twenty five or a prodigy OR the author is sloppy on details. Another unlikelihood: finding financing to the tune of several millions to run a cattle operation; read the business papers: it is not a good business to be in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PREDICTABLE

sounds like a wimp cuck.

This story is five(5) stars******* plus two(2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmmm

H.h.morant .

Caitlin was 27 years old, you must have missed that part.

as for the story, it was a very enjoyable read.

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
Great!!!

This is one of my favorite stories on this site! If I could put 10, 20, 50, or 100 Stars, I would.

Please write more stories, especially ones as great as this one...

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 10 years ago
Good romance

While I feel it could use more, and more graphic, sex, the development of the relationship between Carson and Caitlin is believable and organic to the story.

I'm a writer myself. My complaint is that you need to proofread the story better. Misspellings and bad grammar break the mood you are creating, and the story is good enough I don't like it when that happens.I hate it when the mood of a good story is broken by something that is an easy fix.

Tim413Tim413over 10 years ago
I agree with Sir Galahad

Additionally, there were too many instances of extra words inserted and words omitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree

one of the best of best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Exceptional love story

One of the best stories. Well balanced without over board sex. This story is a main stream story of romance.

hoosier76hoosier76about 10 years ago
Wonderful

I thought the author did one hell of a job with this story, 'I" liked that the sex wasn't over done and graphic. Don' t get me wrong, I read most of the stories because of the graphic nature. However, once in a while "love" stories like this are just right!

Keep on writing!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome man

Every story I read here ,you know there was something I always wanted to change but this was so perfect (except the grammatical errors) that forget changing, I read it twice in a row.

Keep writing.....

Wolfie857Wolfie857about 10 years ago
Great story

Love the whole flow of this story. Great character development. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

I Thoroughly enjoy every minute of it !!!!!!!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 10 years ago
Excellent story,

One of the best in awhile,,,,great writing,keep up the great work,,Thank you,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you are one of the best

of best tale spinners, actually top 5 or higher of all, and not a willing cuck slut wives at cabins teller.

5*****s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes!

5 stars man its great to read about a real man ! Dagoatmandavid said it cya later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

I can't think of another story on Literotica here, I like better than this one!

This dude stumbles onto a cheating wife and backs out as peacefully as he can, gets the jump on her, getting his money out of her reach and lets his attorney handle the cheating wife, while he leaves the state and starts over again, hundreds of miles away!

I love the ranch setting for this story, but I like the interplay between all the main characters in this story, once he arrives on the ranch to work.

This man waits until the divorce is final, then starts a great new relationship with a real woman, whom will love him dearly, the rest of their lives together!

One story that ended the way it should of! Thank you!

This whole story is simply excellent plot and writing!

You sure you aren't a world-class, best selling author, writing here incognito? I sure enjoy your attention to detail, sticking close to your character sketches! Damn! Wish I could write this well!

This story is simply outstanding, in all aspects!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nicely built story, *very* enjoyable

I wish there were more stories of this quality. I do like the more sexual stories also, but this story has a nice build up. Of course you know from the start he will get Caitlin, but it's a joy to see it develop.

I wish I could write this good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's,

Nice to have stories like this on 'Literotica'.....bill

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Happy Endings

Happy endings are nice, even if you can only find them in fantasy and fiction.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Very well done, too. You, my friend, have become number two of my three favorite writers on this site, and just so you know, none of those three include me...lol. Seriously though; I really do enjoy your work and I'm looking forward to reading more of it in the near future, again, Great Story, and Great Job...

MoogPlayer

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

So beautiful. I cheered.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
RIDIN" THE OPEN RANGE

one makes many discoveries, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it , sweet , sappy , happy ending .

i try to finish each reading session on Literotica , with a story that has a happy ending .

ty for sharing your story , i loved it so much , i will sleep well tonight.

xxxhugsxxx

godbless & be well

DalhawkDalhawkalmost 10 years ago
One of my favorites!

Just read this one for probably the fifth time. Just a great story. Great job!

flowernibblerflowernibbleralmost 10 years ago
Hard to imagine

Hard to imagine how you could have improved upon what you have penned here in writing this story. This is a great story of triumph and sweet, true love. I am sure I will read it time and again, feeding on the power it exudes.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Such a wonderful story!

One of the best stories I have read...thanks for it! I have enjoyed all you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank u

This would have to be one of the best stories I've read, well done. 5 stars +++++

countess2093countess2093over 9 years ago
Great Read

As a first generation American-Irish girl myself, you know who I was rooting for. This was a well written story that kept my interest all the way through it. Thanks.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
A budding LL

Louis L'amour. Even had the rustlers and a gun fight.

Not bad. Not bad at all. 5* and a Fav.

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anonymous101

Great story!!! Every detail makes the best out of this well written piece of literature.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful, but the guy should have gotten the divorce before bedding the gal. Other w use it was almost romantic perfection. My main complaint being that it is way too short. I would love to have a full length book of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Hate To Tell You This

But Texas IS NOT a community property state. When I divorced the cheating whore I was married to, she left the house only with the things she'd brought with her, and I got to keep my house because it belonged to me BEFORE I married that mercenary cunt....and yes, I know exactly how the main character in this story must have felt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
who cares about laws in different states

a fictin story that was/is great read

5 stars,,,only cause u don;t the know texas laws???????????????????

************************************************************************************s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. Wonderful read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story!

I forgot that it was just a Fairy Tale.

So realistic...Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How could you complain about this wonderful story?

My only complaint is that he gave his bitch ex-wife anything. A wonderful story, populated by warm and loving characters. Well played!

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago

Amazing story. Thank you for this.

niestarniestarover 9 years ago
love it.....

This is one of the best story i have ever read on this site.great work........i love it.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago

While it's unfortunate his cheating ex got paid off, that's the price of living in a community property & no fault divorce state. Good thing this story is in romance not loving wives...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I loved it please write more

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Very well done!...

...a wonderful story and fun to read. Captured me (again), even now, after I read it the second time. Thank you for writing it. 5*

Reb1861Reb1861over 9 years ago

loved it. best story of its kind on here for me. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved the story

Great love story he just about got burned but got away and found TRUE LOVE and a LIFE PARTNER and a new family. IN MY FAVORITES

DO YOU HAVE A SEQUEL PLANNED?

RON TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 star for sure

one the best in L W.

5*****s

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE OLDE SONG IS CORRECT

sure tis a great day for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

rdmn45rdmn45over 9 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories I have read. Please right more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bloody Good Story,

Thank You all the way from England.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
Another favourite...

And another 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like an old hollywood movie

this really does remind me of TV stories of my youth were everything turns out fine

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I couldn't control myself

I came several times while reading this

(and voted accordingly)

kalonaleighkalonaleighabout 9 years ago
oh my!!

What a wonderful story, couldn't put it down. Well written, great story line, wonderful characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
made me cry

Too bad real life isn't always this happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
finally an excellent tale, worthy

of reading,,thanks

5 star

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved the story

almost a fairy tale. I need one of these once in awhile, thanks.

mysticalmomma75mysticalmomma75about 9 years ago
AMAZING

It is a true love story, a fairy tale And I loved every word could not put it down and in a small way made me think that even after the bad stuff there is still a lot of good left in our lives. THANK you for sharing

winealittlewinealittleabout 9 years ago
Thank You!

This is the second time I've read this story. I enjoyed it the second time as much as I did the first time I read it. I came across it and realized I'd already read it, but still couldn't stop from reading it again. So good! I love a good romance! So well written and thought out. I just wanted to thank you for sharing your stories with us. It's free to us, so all I can do is offer my thanks to you...so Thank You Web_Spinner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn you

Made a full grown man bawl, c'mon, nobody writes this well for free?

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
5 stars

This would have to be one of the best if not the best story I have read , amazing.. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I really enjoyed reading IRISH EYES... I just wish dis was also in book edition... like as in Mills and Boons...♡♡♡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good

Yep just finished reading it again. A very good story and in my favorites 5 stars plus.

Have you thought about a sequel to this story I bet it would be a good one to read one about the C C ranch.

Ron. Texas. cowboyridecc@ yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another 5 star tale

so much better reading than probably 98% of the wannabe writers tales on this site

5*****s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

rated only 4.82 stars with glowing remarks vs most tales rated higher with a lot of less than stellar remarks. go figure

must be chicago politics envolved

i rate this tale 5 stars*****

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Big Sky Country

and a story Big enough to live up to the State

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tears

The tears are real man, they're real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best

one of the best stories I have read ,an I read a lot

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

Thanks that is a stunning story, wonderful thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still my favorite

I first read this story about six weeks ago. It is by far my favorite story and the one that I have judged all the others that I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
made me cry

My ex did amost the same thing to me. But i didnt get the heads up,it's been fourteen years. I' m looking for Caitlin's sister with a smile on my face. Really enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YEP

what the one before me said. Any western writer would like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

What a wonderful story.I hated to see it end.Keep it up.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Re-read it for the x-th time...

...and still rate it a 5* + + +

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah!

Like EgoTrixi said! This one is from and through the heart. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Gotta Quit Reading This Stuff

I and then my Lady read a "Happy Ending" story and now another one! If you had ended it with "and they rode off into the sunset" it would have been all over for me. Damn! That was great! My Mom was born in Ireland. She was four when she got to the States and she was a redhead. I and my younger brothers were raised on John Wayne, Gene Autry, Roy Rogers and The Three Mesquiteers. Honest, they were a western movie trio. And yes, I`m old (65). Added to that, my young Lady friend is a very feisty redhead. Don`t stop now Web_Spinner, You`re doing Great!

SaintososaSaintososaalmost 9 years ago
Believable! Some aspects spurred ranch memories...

Fleshing out character as you do is a rare gift. Thanks.You must have known or met some of the West Texans who populated my life during the first 21 years of my existence. Good show. Saintosos.

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Excellent

Beautiful. Great story. I look forward to reading some of your other offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent

you are a great writer and a good story teller.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 9 years ago
Wonderful Love Story

I had started reading this story but had to break from it. Ironically it was to take care of our horses. Couldn't wait to get back to finish it. And I was NOT disappointed. I love how you brought several aspects to a crescendo before flipping it. Great piece of writing. Look forward to ready more of your work.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous