All Comments on 'Irish Eyes'

by Web_Spinner

Sort by:
  • 792 Comments (Page 3)
xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
What A Story!

You do good work. This is a wonderful tale about True Love. I do enjoy true romance stories. Thank You for a terrific story.

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcover 8 years ago
McLintok II

Nicely written tale

The initial "asshole" vs "bitch" passage reminded me somewhat of the old John Wayne chasing Maureen O'Hara ending of McLintok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YEP good story

Have read it before and it is in my favorites. Just wondering if you might have another story up your sleeve about Carson and Catlin and the rest of the family.

P.S. I would have only offered the cheating bitch 30K !0k for each year married.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeee-haaaww!!

An old-fashioned Western with cattle rustlers and shoot-outs and ridin' the range!

But was it erotica?? Mmm - no; completely off-topic and wrong genre.

This story shouldn't be here...

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
@ Anon on 09/06/15

Um, Romance category; kinda seemed like a romance to me.

If you're thinking it doesn't belong on Literotica at all, well that's ridiculous. The name starts with Lit, for literature (i.e. "written works, especially those considered of superior or lasting artistic merit"). Seems to me stories that belong here should at least start off as literature even if it's full of erotica, just like the site's name. There's a lot of lame porn here that fails that test completely, so maybe it shouldn't be here, but this story at least has a touch of artistic merit; and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Seems to me you don't have to have neverending sex to be a romance, especially in a story as good as this one is.

For those who commented on community property etc., I hate to tell you that there are jurisdictions where anything you bring into a marriage is community property from the moment the person presiding says you are married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great romance story! Had to laugh at Nony.

It's in the "ROMANCE" section you fool! What were you expecting? Yoda to show up with his girlfriend Chewbaca? I think some of the people that read stories here on Lit don't have the brains that God gave a squirrel. Excellent story. Both well written and entertaining. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

But it's hard to believe that Bill and Colleen would have that talk in the eatery to be overheard by strangers. It was something that did not need to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Damn good romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

nothing like a firey red head to liven up a story. very good story he finally found someone that worked at being in love as he does.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

cursedbloodcursedbloodover 8 years ago
Thank you

This story was beautiful I am greatful for the blimps inside your mind

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 8 years ago
Great story

Great as usual. I personally think this one deserves a second chapter, but hey Im greedy like that LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
is there any plan for another honeymoon ?

i suggest you should visit bali for another tropical honeymoon getaway.

nice weather (no storms, earthquake and tsunami)

nice culture (more dance, arts and landmarks)

nice souveniere (rupiah is cheaper a lot than fijian dollar)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A BEAUTIFUL STORY

What can I say, I love romance and there is that. I can't fault this story! All I ask is for more stories like this. Thank You!! Love you all! Bye. Greg. .Worth every star and more.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
great love story

thanks

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED IS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE IRISH

they are good people from great stock. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic and Well Written

I've enjoyed this from start to finish, Thank you.

TeamEquipeTeamEquipeover 8 years ago
My favourite story on here

I added this story to my favourites list ages ago. I have just re-read it again today and it's still a cracking good story. Like someone else mentioned I too have always thought it could make an entertaining movie. (Surely not even Hallmark could screw this up?)

It's such a pity that Web Spinner no longer writes on here (unless under a different name) and I suspect due to the length of time since he/she has posted that they never will again.

5 stars all day long.

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 8 years ago
From start to finish

I loved this story, from beginning to end. I have toyed with the idea of writing one that is more story than sex, and this one has added fuel to my fire.

Thank You,

LoveNipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Irish Eyes

very well written, thank you

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 8 years ago
Still one of my top three favorite stories.

Thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best yet !!!

I have never read anything this heart warming what a wonderful story thanks again !!!

Monty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best stories I have read. Thanks

Very interesting and has a nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it !

Of course, it probably should have been in Romance, but I'm glad it was where I would find it, looking for visous revenge and btb stories. What a happy discovery and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just great

This was a great read. I could picture it as a movie set back in the early 60's with what is no doubt the greatest on screen couple of all time, John Wayne and Maureen O'hara as the stars. 5 stars is way to few for this one. Just a great story.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 8 years ago
5+ stars

Great story! As was stated by another, it brought back memories of John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. I enjoyed a well written story with just enough romance and sex to add spice without outrageous situations and unrealistic endowments. Added it to my favorites. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An Absolutely Wonderful Story

Well Told! Yes, after reading others’ comments, it held shades of John and Maureen, which I did not notice during my initial reading which I attribute to a truly good story. However, I was wishing that it could be fleshed out with some more details of characters, plot, and relationships. But, then, what do I know; I am not a writer. I had difficulty writing this comment with any clarity. (This is readable only through the liberal use of spell and syntax checker.) Bottom Line!!! This IS one of BEST I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely right

Thank you for a truly enjoyable and entertaining read. One of my all time favorites. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your works. Thank you. SF VET

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Love Story

Remarkable. 5 stars.

heydog52heydog52about 8 years ago
GOOD STUFF

This excellent story DEMANDS a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best romantic story I have ever read.

Best story I have ever read. My heartiest gratitude to the writer for sharing such a breath taking story with us. I salute your writing power man it is indeed awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome Story

@Web_Spinner you are a very talented writer and I sure hope that you write a sequel to this story or just keep writing on this site. Thanks for a great adventure in human love drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Latest anon commenter

It was her own pond... They snuck over the fence line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awsome

Really awsome

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
Very Good Story

This is very enjoyable story. It covered most points what happened with his good friend who helped him. Other than that this was a good read. More please!🤓

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh my god

Ok I guess it take a Cowman to help you wanton Cowboys. Out the pond it on her ranch the flying w ranch hand was on the wrong ranch to steal. Cattle now on that thought. I'm dad would have shot one of the hands just to make a point he would not have killed. Him but lets just say he won't have any children great story hope to read more on them

frazodfrazodalmost 8 years ago
Love this story

Nothing much else to say.

Thank you for writing it. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Always a good read

I read this story about 2-3 times a year, just to buoy my spirits and reaffirm that romance can work. A few things, though, in a nitpicky way. Several times there is the word payed, when it should be spelled paid. Also a few other typos that were a little jarring. Another point about the plotting: I'm not sure Carson could have kept what he was doing at the Flying W that much of a secret. It would be fairly noticeable that someone was on Wilson's land, tending his cattle and cutting the hay, not to mention contractors going up and down the road during the home renovation. Although I guess since they lived a mile off the main road, they may not notice anything. Still over the course of several months, I think they'd be bound to encounter contractors' vehicles at some point, or notice more than normal traffic on a country road that would be evident through multiple tracks in the snow, since they were working through a Montana winter. But, again, that's all nitpicky. This is one of the better stories on the site and always a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love the story

very good read,keep up with the storys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hello,

What a wonderful story and i look forward to more of the stories written by you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ahh

Page1: u wrote Bill has close to 6K acres of land, page: u wrote Wilson has almost 6k acres but the Sheriff knows where to look for the cattls. Last Page..Bill said but double C is twice the size of his range n brings in more profit. Them land/range sizes does add up.. how come when both land r almost sane size 6k acres n Bill said CC is twice his lands size? Just doesn't make sense.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Comments: !!!!!!!

A great read. But, only what I now have come to expect from this author.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
a good story, but......

The story is good, but the writer must not have spent any time in ranch country Montana.

People that live in that part of the world still have manners.

Those two guys would have never been so rude as to sit at another man's table uninvited, and the third would not have stood behind him.

They were acting like city boys.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 8 years ago
An enjoyable read

Story had a good pace. It read like a western movie plot. You got a video camera? Write a script & give it a try. (Grin)

5*

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Very well done.

A nice tale of rebuilding love and trust after betrayal.

Oh and 2crows is right but not just about Montana.

You find that kind of neighborly respect in almost all ranch/farm areas.

It's not like the old westerns with the feuds and all. They stick together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Irish eyes!

I love it and good story

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Irish Eyes

Lovely story. I really liked. I never was in the USA (but my son was there for several times and tell me how it is) and when I read the tale, I feel like I`m there in Montana, with cows and riding horses with my wife.

5* for you!

Great job!

beachfreakwhvbeachfreakwhvover 7 years ago
Wow!!!

Well done! As we say in the Navy "BavoZulu"

I love that story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This needs to be a

twelve. Too bad they only give us up to a five.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Great

Very. Very good

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
That is a good story

I liked the story as written. For some reason a few people want to correct a fictional story to read as they want it to read without write anything.

Everyone is not from up north and don't care to be so, they could careless about who or how people sit at table.

How people sit at a table without asking permission is a nit if ever there is one. Take issue if they said it was 90 degrees in Montana in December. If the story was about how to sit at a table without upsetting a double old crow who cares if it they jump on top of the table without asking permission.

The story was about a developing relationship not about sitting at a damn table.

Five Stars for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3rd time

I enjoy this story every time I read it.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
I Am So Glad I Found You

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica in the past two years. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was good..

The intimate scene is forced and rush. But as a whole story I love it.

Like others it could be a long story, fleshing the romance.

dglnowdglnowover 7 years ago
Nice

What a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the sweetest and best stories I've read here.

mchinnimchinniover 7 years ago
beautiful

What an absolutely *wonderful* love story! It's perfect!

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
Too bad John Wayne's gone

{nt}

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reply to BaddGrrl

Your Comment is perfect. John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara this would have been perfect for them. Would have to have been done in Black and White though.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 7 years ago
WELL NOW...

So Carson married Janice who gave him great sex until she decided to take him for half his money. He then plays the coward and runs away to Montana to play cowboy instead of staying to take care of business like a man.

There he meets Caitlin, a true blue bitch, who treats him like dirt. For months Caitlin is abusive, rude and dismissive. During that time she's riding all the local cowboys like the slut she is, she certainly wasn't a virgin when she rode Carson out at the waterfall now was she? Carson is as clueless as when he met and married Janice and falls in love with the bitch, the sex was good and he is a pretty shallow fella. What happens next??? He marries the bitch who is giving him great sex (just like Janice did) without a prenup to protect his assets. Well now...

George Santayana wrote (in The Life of Reason, 1905): “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”

I say learn from your mistakes or suffer the consequences.

Per Carson: " I know there are those who will say I should have learned my lesson the first time and had Caitlin sign a prenuptial agreement. If so then you really haven't got to know my Caitlin. She isn't Janice."

No Caitlin isn't Janice, she's smarter, driven to succeed and the Bitch that found out about your money. Good luck Carson, you're going to need it! She knows you'll run when she takes you for all she can get, she'll be ready and plan accordingly!

Just My Opinion, YMMV

Morgan DeWolfe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

What is not to like? A great story plot, well defined characters and smooth and well written tale. Thanks for sharing and making for a very pleasant read. BK

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the great tales

aren't as long as the crappola tales.

5 star excellence

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ref j wayne comment

note how the military hero portraying actors were not in the military.

too bad A MURPHY is gone.

5 star for this great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story of Husband's Escape from Cheating Wife!

This is a wonderful, great story that is far more a romance than a cheating wife's tale! It's a fantastic read of a modern western romance with a recovering husband hiding from a cheating wife!

I love how he stashed away his assets so she couldn't get them in the divorce. Since he proved she only married him for his money -- though he loved her with all his heart -- and she cheated after only three years, she didn't deserve anything. I hate the current legal system's rewarding of the cheating wives!!! It's not even close to justice. I'm still suffering from the financial and mental distress it caused me (major recurrent depression).

Love the romance with the rancher's daughter!!! Finding a fiery, loving red head with Irish eyes makes the painful lesson learned worth taking a chance at love again!!! And I'm a mature heterosexual male saying this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more more

author got talent

5 stars

richieyeahrichieyeahover 7 years ago
wonderful

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

derRaskellderRaskellover 7 years ago
good love story

I just read this for the second time it is just as good the second time as the first time and maybe better! :=)

the Mentor

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
good story

five star story, it could have been more erotic, but WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really liked this story!

Great the setup and out coming were good to me ! SATISFYING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have read this story several times

It just gets better. It's such a well written short story of romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WELL DONE MR SPINNER

You sure hit a home run with this one, when I was young I had a one sided crushon a Red haired girl with beautiful blue eyes! One sided relationship never work out, her and half the county me and mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters OH WELL SHE WAS THE VISION OF MANY MASTIBATION Flog offs!! Thanks for sharing this FANTASTIC STORY see ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
each time I read this tale

wish the spinner was still spinning.

5 stars for a one of the few good tale spinners

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story

This is indeed one of the best stories I have ever read. I salute your writing skill and hope the same continue in coming future.

Well done man and thanks a lot to make us able reading such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Life has many ups and downs. What makes this story great is the integrity and loyalty that cements their story. Those two traits are the most appealing traits anyone can have.

Drago566Drago566about 7 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

Great Story.

Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Superb

This is a love story!. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Vert talented story writing - thanks for a great tale.

Bubba

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

For a great guy, he shafted his cheating exwife. That just didn't seem to fit so I gave the story a 4 instead of the 5 it otherwise deserved. trf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey Dear,

You quit your job right after our wedding and haven't even bothered to clean our place. You don't even bother to cook most nights or treat me as an equal partner in our relationship. Let me just write you a check for $1.5 million and sign this contract so I can pay you half my salary for the next few years because you want to bone your old boyfriend... Seem fair to you, Dear? I thought so, too.

$50,000 is more than what the two-dimensional character deserves. Loved the themes of the story, didn't love the reliance on the millionaire plot device.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SHE-IT MAN! FANTASTIC STORY!

Loved it! (OH please I am asking for help with registering here on literotica every time I put my email address and my password, I get back saying my email address has been taken by someone else? DUH! I use my name as email address, and I have not received anybody else's mail! What am I doing wrong

THIS IS FANTASTIC STORY! IT DOES NOT GET BETTER! !

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
nice no, good hell yes

loved it. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your view, there was no comeuppance for the ex wife or her counter part. Yes I am a vengeful person, so what.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 7 years ago
always loved a western

Great romantic read

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Great. Read

From cheating wife to loving wife that runs a business and cooks for him and gives him babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

One of the best stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
rare

i dont drop 5s. im stingy that way. but you got one. loved it. immensely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

you know fucking in water is not realy smart you know your dick will get sucked vacum in her cunt and you will be so screwed!! once saw a buy an a girl getting krained out of a swimming pool the guy hes his fingers stuck in her cunt :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sooo good!!!

I loved it!!! Amazing! 5s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where can I get one of those

That was refreshing.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Simply Terrific ! ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

What a fun entertaining story. Good hearted people who are down to earth and real. Salt of the earth kinda wholesome. And a happy ending too! Bravo!

VenustasVenustasalmost 7 years ago
Very Good Read

Most enjoyable and a definite 5* - keep them coming.

Although there's one thing that puzzles me. At the beginning of the story Carson stated about Janice

"she stood to take me for almost a million and a half. "

Suggesting that he had at least 2.7 million.

Why then did he only put down a half million and financed the rest. Even after he had paid out to both Janice and Caitlin I would have thought he could put down 2 mil and still had enough for working capital.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

One of the better story that I have read.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Good story.

A very enjoyable read. Great character development. Thanks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Yeah

very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best "Effing" Story On Literotica!

Perfect! Loved every word!

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Yep one of my all time favorites 5 stars

I've read this one several times. Could be in "Loving Wives" category, but it's much more about Romance. A rare good author with a short story work of art...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good!

I just love re-reading this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For the oldcrow

Who cares about manners when three hard dicks are trying to find something soft to get into they don't care! Read the damn story!

This is a very good,well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nuff said

4.83 score

Almost half million views

1400plus favorite

Near 300 comments

NUFF SAID!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A GEM amongst ROCKS!!!!

It’s well written with a good story and a well thought out plot!!!!

rdcyclistrdcyclistover 6 years ago
Comment 300!

Love this story. Wish you were still posting stories here...

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous