All Comments on 'Irkutsk Ch. 03'

by Wanda_5

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*warm smile*

Another excellent chapter. i think it's awesome that the Goddess is willing to allow him to make suggestions and actually consider them. Will be reading the next chapter as soon as i am able. Keep up the awesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Going!

I think you're writing very well, Wand_5.

The best part about your story is that you actually consider emotional and human needs of the people instead of portraying them only as sex addicts which most of the stories out there do. It is really engaging to read about the actual issues a person might face in situations like these. Naturally, no man can be so sexually engaging for a very long time without burning himself out and no woman will want only a sex slave and not an emotionally understanding person.

You can work more on the story and the main plot, though. Make it more realistic.

On the whole, I think you're doing a great job & you have to be one of the best writers around, in this genre! Keep going!

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
The story could fall into being a pure stroke story

but the conversations with the ladies have held my interest and I will continue a bit more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous