Irkutsk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are gay, and they just want to be accepted as a couple. They were interested in me as something they had not experienced before and we related together very well, but what they really love is each other. They just want to share their love with each oth..."

"I know what gay means! Why couldn't they do that before?" I couldn't answer that one except to tell the Goddess that they thought they would be punished if anyone found out about their feelings for each other. The Goddess had a think about that one. "But you had sex with both of them?"

"Well, yes, but really I was just a sex aid for their own expression of love for each other. They seemed to like me, but I really don't think they fancy me."

The Goddess wasn't inclined to accept my explanation: "Your presence and personality, your male body and your unconditional acceptance of them all contributed to the best sexual experience they have ever had, with anyone including each other. All four girls had the time of their life. I suppose you're going to call that coincidence, and nothing to do with you? I'm not having that - they all enjoyed your company, they all enjoyed having you deep inside them, and there is something else that I can't quite describe, but after spending time with you they seem changed."

Oh shit - I was upsetting the balance of nature and now I was going to pay the price. I didn't know what to say. I simply don't have the physical equipment to fuck constantly for three hours once, let alone four times a day five days a week. And this Goddess had told me in the clearest way possible that if I didn't abide by her wishes she was going to bust my arse. Literally! I might as well come clean.

"I'm sorry Goddess, but it is not physically possible for me to have sex for hours at a time, four times a day, five days a week. Not even close. I couldn't have done that when I was sixteen and I certainly can't now. I'm not sure I can even keep up today's pace for much longer. I thought I'd give them the whole lovemaking package, talking about life, telling them how wonderful they are as people, sharing their lives for a little while to fill in the gaps between the actual sex. That is what I call lovemaking. I sincerely apologise for any damage I've done and I'll make it up to you any way I can, but please don't go up a size with that anal sex thing on me. I'd rather you just shoot me now."

"Whoa!" she replied. "I have spent years trying to find a way to make this little society tolerable for these poor women who have been rejected by their country. I have been able to fulfil their practical needs, but I have watched despondent as their spirits have eventually sagged under the strain of that rejection and the loneliness.

Then you waltz in with your pathetic little car and your ridiculous ill-conceived plan to wander around Russia aimlessly, and suddenly everyone is happier. Not just today's four, but also the ones they have spoken to afterwards, others they have spoken to, and yet others who have only seen a man whose eyes light up when he sees them.

I'm not upset at what you have done, I'm frightened that you may not be able to continue, you may not choose to continue this good work. Despite my threats I cannot hold you forever against your will, and two of my group have already told me they cannot deal with the knowledge that you will give them an idea what happiness looks like and then leave, as no doubt you eventually will."

I thought about that. I was well off and well-respected in Australia, and with those a man could be surrounded by girlfriends and mates, but the only people there who really needed me were criminals wanting bail or a not guilty verdict. I wasn't adding value to the nation.

Here there was a job to be done. It was a job I could do, as long as I could maintain the sexual requirements. Perhaps I could negotiate a useful position here where I could really do some good. And these ladies were just lovely to be around, not for their looks and their availability, but also for their appetite for life that, apparently, their awful experiences could not crush. And, well, for their looks and availability too! I decided there was no better time to make my pitch.

"Goddess, I know I have been here only a short while, but perhaps there is a way I could do more for your group than under the current arrangement. I don't think I can manage more than one or two orgasms a day myself in the long term, and perhaps that can equate to as many as six of your ladies having intercourse with me if that is what they want and if they don't all need me to orgasm with them. However, if the few I have met are a good indication, that will not be sufficient: they will want the complete deal.

If I were trying to devise a way to maximise the effect of just one man on the group, I would have him socialising widely with groups of girls, with just one, perhaps occasionally two or three, of them sleeping with me each night. I think I can have a positive effect via social mechanisms, without burning me out sexually.

But I have a few questions. How many ladies are there altogether? How do you know which of them will want me? Would you consider another man here? And what about you. I'd suggest you are at your sexual peak. I would very much like to be with you. What if I get sick? What if one of you gets sick, for that matter? And here's a big one - have you a contraception plan or am I going to become a father many times over?"

"I will do my best to answer all of those.

We have forty three ladies here. Forty four if you count me.

They all want you any and every way they can have you - even the gay ones, as you have seen.

No. We have tried a few men before and they were all disasters. We all agreed this would be our last try. We took a huge security risk with you and it looks as if it might work out. We have agreed unanimously that we're not going to take that risk again.

If you get sick we'll look after you as if you were one of our own, which in fact you now are. It may even be that you are the most important one here.

I don't know if you fully appreciate the talent we have here. We have three GPs here, two gynæcologists, a surgeon and a cardiologist.

No, we are using no birth control. We hope that some of our girls will conceive with you. If that happens too much we may introduce some contraception.

And me, my focus is my ladies. They don't need an old woman moving in on their territory."

That resolved some questions but raised others. Forty four ladies; and me! And no chance of anyone else taking a share. I'd better work on my fitness.

I had certainly underrated the range of abilities in the group. We were eventually going to have a problem with my children unless the Goddess had a plan to reintroduce that next generation into outside society. But I wasn't having the only woman close to my own age being the only woman who I was not going to have sex with.

Unless she was disinterested, which would be a blow to my pride, she would have her turn. I took my courage into my hands with a little nervous thought about the consequences of angering the Goddess, and plunged in.

"I can work with most of that. We will need a plan for the next generation. But I am not having you, younger than me, turning me down because you are too old. I want you. If you don't like me then I will just have to deal with that - I certainly don't want to force myself on an unwilling partner. But I think you do. And you are going to have trouble with me unless you get your share along with the others."

"I'm not younger than you, I'm 52. [52?? She looked about 30 and I'd thought perhaps she might be a little older and guessed at perhaps 40.] I want all of them to have the option to spend time with you first. That is if they want to, and they all do. I'm simply not discussing it until then, and perhaps not even then. And we'll have a little time to talk about the next generation, but I'm going to give my ladies the opportunity to experience every aspect of life that I possibly can. That's why you are here, and that is why they will have the chance to become parents. Now you are trying my patience, and you must be tired, which is why I'm being so lenient. Go to bed, along, and rest well. You have a big day ahead...a big week...a big life."

One thing I can say for this place. One way or another, I was getting the best sleep I had had since I was ten.

12