Irkutsk Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When next I awoke I was still sluggish, but At least my head was not aching. The room was dimly lit and I decided to keep my eyes almost closed, just open enough to have a look around me. I was in an unfamiliar room, surrounded by equipment. This must be their medical centre.

There was a lady beside me on my right quietly sitting, waiting. She looked like slut - no, what was her name? ... ah yes, Nadezna - but she was now wearing a prim white dress. She was just as beautiful as she had been before. Was she also wearing the leather choker with the metal rings? I couldn't quite tell and I didn't want to turn my head to check. I was still feeling as if a little more quiet would do me good, so I stayed there resting, thinking about my situation.

When I had arrived, I had been threatened with dire punishment if I did not do what I was told. There had even been a terrifying and painful demonstration of this punishment. Since then, however I had been treated well, very well indeed. The requirements of me were to provide sex, which I would have been willing to share for such lovely women anyway, although perhaps not quite so often.

In every other respect I had been treated like a god. My recent injury had been just an accident, and no-one had intended me any harm. Clearly Nadezna had thought I would be able to cope with her physical power, and there was a need to make them aware that I was a weakling in their terms.

Unthinkingly I lifted my left arm to scratch my head and Nadezna noticed immediately. "No, you rest and I'll scratch your head for you. Is that the spot?"

It was, and the gentle scratching felt good. Was I injured so much I couldn't move? I asked Nadezna, Princess Nadezna. No, I was recovering well. I must not call her Princess, I could call her anything I liked. She was humbly sorry for what had happened, and very grateful that my first thought had been to intervene in her punishment.

She had volunteered to be my slave at least until I recovered. With my right arm in a cast (I was right handed) I would need a helper for all sorts of daily activities until the cast could be removed. With a sneaky little smile she told me that being my slave wasn't much of a punishment, but she wouldn't tell anyone else that. She was to call me Prince. I wasn't having that, and I asked her which was the higher priority, her order to call me Prince or her orders to obey my requests. No, obeying my requests was paramount. So my first order was not to call me Prince. However, I was not permitted to call her Princess. I was happy to call her Nadezna, and so Michael and Nadezna it was.

I reached across to her across my body with my left hand and held her hand for a while. Was I hungry or thirsty? "No thank you." Actually I was just a little thirsty, but I did not want to spoil the moment. I valued the quiet intimacy. I drifted off to sleep again, feeling better about the future.

Some time later the Goddess came in with Yulia and two other ladies. The Goddess told me I was under the care of Dr Yulia. Clearly her title of Doctor now took precedence over her title of Princess.

Dr Yulia gave me a comprehensive examination, quietly but persistently asking lots of questions about pain, nausea, hunger. She said I could get up the next morning if I promised to take it easy. Nadezna assured her that I would.

Dr Yulia told me I should have a small meal soon, and I asked for some muesli and a cup of tea. Nadezna got up straight away and left, and I took the opportunity to speak to the Goddess. "Goddess, may I speak alone with you some time?"

She assured me that she would arrange this. Nadezna returned with my meal, and after one try eating with my left hand, and being reminded how unco I was left handed I accepted Nadezna's help.

Later I learned that feeding me was the least embarrassing for me, and the least unpleasant for her, of the things she had to do for me. I couldn't even clean up after using the toilet. That hadn't happened since I had been an infant. It seemed strange that wiping my bottom created greater intimacy between us than sharing the ecstasies of sex had with others.

It was an odd world, but if it took things like this for me to feel at home in this odd world, then perhaps it was worthwhile. I can tell you that I became very dependent on Nadezna and very close to her. She certainly never left me alone for a moment.

The next morning I awoke early. Nadezna was still next to me, and she saw me stir and immediately asked how I felt. I felt great, except that I had awoken in the state in which I always awoke - with a throbbing erection. I tried to shift the sheets to cover it, but without success.

Nadezna immediately buried her head under the sheets and engulfed me with her mouth. I had been kidnapped, I was a marked man and a prisoner for life. I had a broken arm, not to mention various other lesser injuries, but the world seemed right today. I reached down to stroke her hair and lifted her a little. She looked at me and asked please if she could continue.

I felt guilty at taking advantage of her situation. I should have said no. However, it is hard to say no to a lovely young lady who begs permission to fellate you when you wake up. I didn't say no. She got back to work.

Nadezna was the noisy type, and didn't notice the sound of the Goddess and Dr Yulia coming in. When she saw what was happening the Goddess quietly stopped, a smile on her face and reached back to silence Dr Yulia. Dr Yulia stopped slightly behind, craning her neck to watch. I'm sure she didn't realise her own tongue was moving around her lips in imitation of Nadezna's movements. That sent me over the edge and Nadezna got what she seemed to want - lots of it after a break (and no, I don't mean my arm). She swallowed a few times, licked me clean and sat up, only then realising she had had an audience. She was clearly not just embarrassed, but frightened, and I quickly told the Goddess that I had asked her to do this.

"I'm not sure I believe you, but I'll let that pass." she replied.

Dr Yulia made another thorough examination including my bruised thighs and passed me fit to get up for two hours. The Goddess told Nadezna to let me wander around the house as I pleased and to get me some breakfast, and then to take me to her room in an hour. All three helped me out of bed and we left the medical suite together, Nadezna and I going one way and the Goddess and Dr Yulia the other.

As we walked, Nadezna filled me in with what had happened after I had been injured. She had struggled to remove her anklets so she could go for help, and the entire community had watched as I had been taken to the medical suite. Nadezna had begged the Goddess for a harsh punishment, but had merely been sent to her room for a while.

Later she had been told that she would wear very demure clothes but would also wear the choker as a reminder of her mistake. She was detailed to do anything I wanted, but she couldn't think of anything I could possibly inflict on her that she would dislike more than being away from me and I was now reliant upon her for practical things. She was delighted with her punishment, and very grateful for my intervention on her behalf. She could not show her gratitude as she had to do anything I wanted as part of her punishment anyway, but she wanted me to know that she would be my slave for life.

As we walked around we were constantly meeting other Princesses who all gave me a hug and introduced themselves. They weren't so pleased with Nadezna, especially one Princess who told her she had been next in line to have a turn with me. We made it to the kitchen, and someone rustled up a bacon sandwich for me. In a world of pleasure, this was a rare pleasure.

After a further period of showing me around the huge house, Nadezna took me to a large office, sat me in a big comfortable leather armchair, spoke briefly to the Goddess in Russian and left. The Goddess just stared at me.

12