Irkutsk Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

"Look at the monitor." It read "NO - UNANIMOUS". "You voted too?" I asked. She showed me a tiny transmitter. Then to everyone, "We have decided that Michael will be the only man we will have here, other than any children who may grow up here. I remind you, for Michael's ears, that our constitution provides that this unanimous vote can only be reversed by two unanimous votes held more than twelve months apart." It looked as if I was to be their only chance.

The Goddess spoke to me again "I'm sorry for interrupting, but I thought you needed to know our thoughts on that issue. We still want to hear your other ideas."

I looked around me. These women had all, apparently, locked themselves into me as their only option for sex. Their only option for male companionship. It was exciting, intimidating, challenging, terrifying. I intended to deal with this by thinking with my brain and my heart as well as my balls. I had to tell them how best I could provide a male role in their lives.

"Thank you - I think - for your vote of confidence. I'll do everything in my power to ensure you do not regret it. The first thing I propose to do in that respect is to tell you about me, and how I think I can best contribute."

I gave them a thumbnail sketch of my previous life. Then I told them of the problems I had had keeping up with their sexual needs for just a very few days. I told them that I felt I had made a greater contribution simply by providing a male role to complement their female role than I had sexually. I also added that not all of their society's characteristics were based on the fact that they were all female; many had their roots in their competitive upbringing.

I proposed an arrangement that included my interacting with in groups so that whatever it was that they gained from my company might be distributed as widely as possible. I also said that I would quickly burn out if I tried to continue such brief sexual episodes four times a day and that while I felt it was appropriate for me to ensure everyone who wanted to would have a chance to experience such an episode, that the main form of individual contact would be "dates" equivalent to a traditional (for me) date from say 6pm to 2am. I could offer one per day. In addition, anyone who wanted a mere sexual episode needed to know that I could manage perhaps half an hour, and provided I had access to Viagra and wasn't required to orgasm, would be able to provide such interludes in between these dates.

I left it up to their own organisation system, which I told them seemed very efficiently organised, to manage scheduling. I told them that I hoped, however, that most of them would opt for the dates as I personally preferred to get to know a sexual partner. I repeated that the limiting factor was my own limited capacity which was partly a function of my gender, partly my age and partly the fact that I had not looked after my body by even normal Australian standards. By their Olympian standards I was simply out of their league. I would be keen to hear their thoughts about my position.

The Goddess looked around. "Michael has given a very honest and unselfish viewpoint that I commend to you all. I, personally, thank him for his acceptance of our highly unconventional society. However, he has asked for your thoughts, and I encourage you to come forward openly with your responses." She turned around, looking at each Princess.

She stopped at Dr Yulia, who clearly had something to say. "I am your General Practitioner, although there are others amongst us with medical qualifications. His assessment of his capacity is correct and demonstrates great insight, with one exception. In the very short period he has been with us, his fitness levels have started to improve noticeably. He has lost 3kg already." Had I? And how did she know? I looked down at myself. It looked as if she might even be right. But she continued... "That is partly because of the improved nutrition he has received here, and partly because of exercise you have given him." She gave a strange smile here. "I personally would prefer to wait longer in order to have a "date" with him instead of an "interlude". And for those of you who have not got to know him yet, I commend that option to you. But either way I thank him most for his willingness to commit to our group with what is very clearly an enthusiasm that he regards as normal, but which you will realise from his predecessors is not normal. From my point of view it adds to his status that he doesn't think his behaviour has been unusual."

She turned and looked direct at me. "But to you, Michael, I can only say that I am dreaming, lusting for the time I have such a complete man as a lover instead of as a patient. You will fuel my fantasies until then."

I suddenly realised I had an instant erection, and then realised that Dr Yulia and many of the others knew it too. Very soon they all knew it. I was embarrassed, but they were not laughing. Instead there was an atmosphere of pure lust that I could ... smell. My erection hardened but I had no idea how to react.

The Goddess spoke. "Yes, ladies, I am not immune to him and my lust is afire too. Let that be an indication of the promise awaiting you, and let that persuade you of the importance of working out how best we can use his talents in our society. Who amongst you would be happy to have a date with him about every two months instead of an interlude every two weeks?" I was working out the voting charts and I could see some "yes" votes coming up. Some hands went up.

One lady asked whether double dates (or more) would be allowed and whether they could see me more often. I volunteered an answer that two or more ladies could if they wished combine their dates if they scheduled them one after the other. The dates would be twice as long (or three times as long etc) but the intervals would be unchanged. In such a way the two or more ladies could decide amongst themselves how best to take advantage of me, but would need to be careful not to wear me out too early. I would then have twice or three times as long to recover for the next lady.

More "yes" votes were shown. Another hand went up rather hesitantly. A young lady with rare dark hair spoke. She was less healthy looking than the others and seemed to be too thin to be an athlete. "I don't know if I can cope either way. I have been indulging desperately and need to see him much more often."

I looked at the Goddess, who looked at a screen that could only be seen by the two of us. It showed a picture of the same lady looking much healthier. A few notes were there too. "Ekaterina. Former marathon runner. Tattoos. Obsessive." I quietly asked if it would be unfair to the others for me to spend some time with her soon. She replied that it could be arranged immediately after the meeting. I looked up at Ekaterina and said that I would do my best to provide her with what she needed. She gave me a bleak smile and looked down again.

The Goddess spoke again, "We have yet more to thank Michael for. He has come up with an arrangement whereby he can be raped more efficiently." She winked at me then spoke to the group. "The meeting is over. I think it has been very successful. We will make changes and you will know about them very soon. Thank you everyone."

And then quietly to me, "Do you know the way back to your room?" I nodded. "Take Ekaterina there now, and work your magic."

I asked about Anna, who was scheduled to be with me that night. The Goddess told me that she would make it right with Anna, but it might involve something extra from me when I did have my time with Anna. I wondered what "extra" I could do for her, but put that thought aside to focus on Ekaterina.

I walked to Ekaterina and took her hand, lifting her to her feet. "Would you like to come to my room?" She looked unenthusiastically at me. "I need to wash." I told her she could do that in my room and led her by the hand down a short corridor towards the lifts. I put my arm around her waist and noticed how thin she was.

When we reached my room I opened the door and led her in, but she was clearly now uncomfortable. I told her that I had had to submit to others doing things for me; would she allow me to do things for her? She shrugged and looked at me. I decided to take a risk and led her to the bathroom, where I started to run the spa bath and put oils in it.

Then I started to undress her. As I did so I saw what was meant by "tattoos". Her body was covered with them. Her vulva was smooth and hairless, with the words "fuck me now" in an arch above it. Her small, tight, pointed breasts were also marked. She had huge piercings in her nipples, distending them lewdly. In circles around them were tattoos "suck hard here". Other tattoos of a similar nature covered the parts of her body that would not be visible if she were wearing a short skirt and sleeveless top.

I pulled towards me and hugged her to me. I lifted her chin up and kissed her long, but very gently. Then I told her I was going to wash her and that I was also going to enjoy it. I undressed myself and put a plastic bag around my cast, then guided her into the huge bath and sat her down next to me. I told her to close her eyes and poured some shampoo onto her hair. With some difficulty I started to massage it into the hair. She reached out tentatively but accurately, sliding her small hand up my thigh. So her shyness was not unlimited!

I left her to her fun and finished her hair by putting her head under the water to rinse it. I then put a huge dollop of body lotion on my hand and started massaging her breasts. The massive piercings made the nipples feel unusual. The sensation was different from what I was accustomed to, but no less erotic. The distended nipples grew, and grew, until the piercings were hanging away from her flesh. As I ran my hands beneath them I could feel every rib standing out.

I reached round to her back, where the ribs were just as prominent, and slid down to her bottom. Immediately she leaned forwards so my fingers were on her anus, and then she wiggled around so my fingers penetrated a short way inside.

"Am I disgusting you?" she asked. No, I found her very sexy. That was true, despite her differences. I wasn't quite sure whether the intent behind the piercings and tattoos was erotic or antisocial but I decided I would regard them as her idea of eroticism in a world in which she imagined she would never be able to have a man. That thought in itself was very arousing.

I helped her out of the bath and without even drying her started to pour oil over her body. Ekaterina looked up at me from under her lashes. "How about a quick fuck?" No, I preferred a long slow fuck, and in fact what I wanted to do was to make love with her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I would find it more pleasurable and I think you will too.

"Why does it matter to you how much pleasure I get?"

I couldn't answer that except to say that I enjoy a woman's pleasure as much as I enjoy my own, and often even more.

"That's silly - you always enjoy your own pleasure most of all."

I told her to come to my bed and I would try to demonstrate.

"I can't. I"m all wet and oily."

So was I but we had towels and it didn't matter if the bed got a little messy (especially, as I thought a little guiltily, as I wasn't the one who would have to wash the sheets). She was going to be very wet soon anyway.

Soon I had her in bed, lying looking at me as if wondering what on earth I was up to if I wasn't just going to take the quickie she was offering.

I lowered my head to one breast and started sucking hard, just as her nipples had ordered. With one hand I twisted the other nipple and piercing together, hard. She was certainly a nipple freak. Both of them enlarged even more to the size of large thimbles, and dribbles started oozing from them.

Then her hips started humping as if they had found something to rub against her clitoris. I decided that that needed some attention too, so I licked my way down her bony body to the large smooth and lettered mound. When I reached there I saw her clitoris erect, just as large as her nipples had become, and hooked onto that. I was glad that I was twice her weight, because I would have been bucked off her otherwise.

As it was I was able to hold her down and continue my attack. Since that seemed to be doing the trick I wasn't going to stop until I was good and ready. She pulled my hair and thumped the back of my head. She twisted my ears and beat my shoulders.

She nearly got me when she twisted around and got my head between her thighs in a scissors, but when she tightened her grip she slipped off. Thank goodness for the oil! Then she started with the verbal abuse and then started clawing my back. Fortunately her fingernails were short.

Eventually the orgasm reached its peak. Funny - it didn't seem too long ago that I had thought an orgasmwasthe peak. For these ladies it seemed just another step on the way. Even at the peak she just kept on going for ages before whimpering down to exhaustion. Or so I thought. I was feeling as if she needed a real killer experience, and so I was still sucking onto her clitoris for dear life. Another, briefer orgasm followed, then another, then another until I eventually lost count.

Eventually I decided to give her something to think about so I rubbed my middle finger in my good hand in the oil between her buttocks before shoving it right into her anus. Right up to the hilt. While still suckling on her clitoris. That brought her to life again for a while. Then I asked her if she was warmed up for a fuck. She answered me in Russian that I could not understand, so I decided that meant yes.

I flipped her over so she was face down and tucked every pillow I could find under her hips. I noticed tattoos on the inside of her buttocks "here too". So I buried myself deep into her vagina with my now desperate erection while I returned my finger to her anus, this time with another one just for luck, and then a little later a third.

With my fingers inside her I could feel myself deep in her vagina, and I decided to massage myself through the thin wall between the two openings. It was yet another rare experience for me, and from her reaction it was a fresh one for her too. I think there were times when her hands, knees and feet were all off the bed at the same moment, but at other times she was gripping the bedhead with both hands and forcing herself backwards onto me.

I decided I needed my other hand and shoved the cast, still covered with a plastic bag, hard in front between her legs. She started growling deep and continued bouncing up and down, back and forth, humping the cast. Thick clear fluid started spurting out and running down her thighs and mine.

Eventually I slowed a little, and she whispered "please stop". I started to withdraw, but she yelled "I said stop, don't take it out." I thrust just once more deep back inside both holes and stayed buried to the hilt, and she just groaned deep and fell silent.

I found that the pillows underneath her hips had been thrown out by the vigorous activity, and she had been held up only by the tension in her legs. Now that tension was released and her legs suddenly collapsed. She landed with the legs splayed out lewdly in a splits position. I landed atop her giving both orifices an extra shove inside. I know she squirted some more of her juices, because I felt it splash against my thighs, and the sudden push just a little harder inside set off my own orgasm. I groaned, filled her with what felt like a month's worth of frustration and flopped atop her, drained in every way.

After a while I thought I must be heavy on her and started to get up, but she called out to stay right where I was. That was all very well, but I wanted her face, not the back of her head, to look at. I told her that I would be happy to lie on top of her if she would turn over so I could see her face.

"Why would you want me facing you?" I forced her onto her back and listed the reasons:

1) your face is nicer to look at than the back of your head.

2) I can kiss your lips, your nose, your eyes, your chin, your forehead (and did so).

3) I can talk to you.

4) I can look into your eyes.

5) your breasts feel nicer against my chest than your shoulder blades.

6) so I can slide my deflating erection in the juices of your vagina.

7) I'm old-fashioned.

8) I can hold your arms up with one hand while I tickle you with the other ..."

Gotcha!" She shouted. "You can't do number eight with one hand in a cast."

"No." I replied "but watch this!" I grabbed both of her hands with my good one and bent down to lick her tummy. I worked, and she giggled and wriggled around deliciously. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, her wriggling soon moved her into a position where her clitoris was aligned with my mouth, and I was unable to resist capturing it again. The giggling stopped, but the wriggling continued in a slightly different rhythm, and she starting crying out. I lost count of the times she said "yes", but I got the message.

I got myself another flood of the now familiar thick sweet fluid, this time in my face, before she cried "enough" and flopped back on the bed motionless. I was keen to see just how much this nymphomaniac had left, so I moved back up and started sucking on one nipple while pulling on the piercing on the other one. This time it was "no" she cried, about three times before reverting to yes. This orgasm didn't have much force however, and apart from a tensing of the body and a long drawn out sigh, she was done.

I still had a bit of erection left and it was certainly covered in slippery stuff, so I rolled her on her side and shoved it deep into her anus with no warning. Again she tensed up just a little and gave a sigh. I started a very slow sliding in and out about once every five seconds. Every time I bottomed out she would tense and sigh again, a little weaker each time. After a minute or two the tensing finished and the sighing was replaced by snoring.

She had fallen asleep while I was making love with her! I'd use that against her in a while. Or perhaps I'd have to admit that it wasn't lovemaking by now, just sex. I was loving it though.

I struggled out of bed with my one hand, went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I then slid under the covers one the side Ekaterina was facing, lay next to her with my face about an inch from hers and went to sleep.

I was woken up by movement beside me, and looked though my lids at her. She was sneaking out of bed. Perhaps she needed the toilet, although she could not have any fluid left in her after our efforts together. No, she was headed for the door outside!

I decided this could not be allowed. "WHERE ... are you going?!" She jumped out of her skin and turned to me, looking guiltily.

I decided to press my attack. "So, you use me all up and then sneak out? Was I that useless?" Her face crumpled and I could see she was on the verge of tears. "No, you've got it wrong. You wouldn't want to see me when you wake."

I told her I had woken and I wanted to see her. By then I was with her, hugging her to me. "How could you think I'd find you unwelcome after sharing that experience with me?"

She started to answer, but I decided I should silence her in the traditional way. I kissed her, hard, and led her to the kitchen, where I sat her down and made a cup of tea for us both. I gave her a cup and sat down next to her.

"Why leave? Don't you like me?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Maybe I wouldn't, but give me a chance."

"OK. What would you do if you met me somewhere in your home town?" I told her I didn't know, but most likely I'd think I was too old for her and leave her alone. Unless, of course she gave me some clue that she was interested in which case I'd end up embarrassing myself by asking her out.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers