Irkutsk Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

"Not if I was surrounded by all these other ladies who are blond and beautiful, and me looking plain in the corner." I told her I"d still notice her. "No you wouldn't. You're not the "tatts and piercings" type, and anyway you didn't notice me when we first met." I told her that I might not have tatts and piercings myself, but they wouldn't put me off a woman.

And I asked when we had met.

"I was holding the Goddess by the waist as we were sliding her up and down on you. You were hypnotised by her and didn't have eyes for me."

I explained that I am always hypnotised by the woman I am making love with, that's why I prefer to make love instead of fucking. In addition, that was an unusual situation where, apart from anything else, I was under serious punishment if I did not obey her. Of course I was focusing on her. But that was secondary. The real reason was that I was making love with the Goddess and all my attention was on her.

"If you had been the one on top of me and the Goddess had been one of those lifting you my attention would have been on you and I wouldn't have noticed the Goddess. I can understand that you are overwhelmed by the fact that I am the only man here and you want to make a good impression, but I simply lost myself in you just now. For this time, you were the only woman in the world for me. And if you want me again then every time you will be the only one in the world for me.

"But you must obey your medical orders and keep yourself healthy. Pierced is OK. Tattooed is OK. Starving yourself is not. You need proper nutrition. Your endurance will improve and you will get more enjoyment out of sex. Do you recall only a few hours ago Dr Yulia said that the improved food here was creating an improvement even in me - I thought it was too late for me at my age and in my condition.

"Now, can we please forget about the rest of the world for a little longer and enjoy each other's company?" I stood up, reached out for her and pulled her up and towards me. I held her to me and kissed her gently. Nothing erotic despite our nakedness, just a kiss to seal our closeness. Well except for my inevitable sexy thoughts.

I held her hand and took her back to bed. I laid her on the bed, still naked, and lay down next to her. I put her head on my shoulder and she was asleep in moments. I followed soon after.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers