Iron Heart

Story Info
Two unlikely people come together.
13k words
4.7
69.4k
73
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

Well sorry for the delay, but life in Creepyrville is just annoyingly simple. Work sucks, as we all know, and life has a habit of fucking with my program! but enough excuses from me, here ya go! For some of you who now my work by now this might be up your alley, for those who don't well now's the time to famlliarize yourself with what I do. have to shout out to my buddy Mokelke for being fucking awesome and to all you who put up with long waits and what not for the next installment. Have fun reading, VOTE, and leave a comment for the Creepyr. Enjoy the show kids!

*

Ben felt the straining in his arms as he hefted the massive beam. His team worked fast to get it into place as it was laid in by the crane. This type of hard work was the one thing he lived for. His massive bulk brought on by his nineteen years on the job was paying off. The beam slid into place and the welder began his work. The ease of which the process was done was repeated several times and soon the platform was assembled. The noon sun hadn't risen and the hard working crew found themselves on course to being done with the section early. Ben Harris stood over the beam and stomped it with his heavy work boot making sure it was set as the welds were made. A faint grin came across his face. Sure it was always the same hard work, but it paid very well.

At forty three Ben had always been a hardworking man that loved his family. Not once did he complain when his wife of twenty five years decided she was going to up and leave him. He never complained when she took him in court for a large sum of money. He even didn't complain when she began to flaunt her new boy toys in front of him and their daughters.

Ben shook his head in disgust when he thought about his ex-wife and the complete bitch she turned into as their marriage neared it's end. The only thing he really felt for her was pity. For the first ten or so years of their marriage she was a nice happy woman. In her thirties, after their four daughters were born and starting to grow into teens, she began to drink and her mood swings began to become more and more frequent.

Ben never understood why she suddenly went from nice to crazed, but he suspected it to be a mid-life crisis. For a few years he even played along with being the nice and understanding husband even when all his friends warned him she might be fucking around on him. Ben had his suspicions, but he kept them in check for a long time. Time went by, his daughter grew up, two of them moved out. By the time the third daughter was getting ready to move out, things were so tense in the household. He confronted his wife with his suspicions, but she denied everything. With no real evidence to back him up, he had to let the matter go. Sadly not much later he literally walked onto the evidence he lacked before.

Coming home from work early one day, he was going to get on his bike and leave for a run down the Shore. As he pulled up he saw her car and another he didn't recognize. Growling deep in his throat he walked from his truck and stalked into the house. The noises he heard made his eyes burn with intensity. He stalked to the room and with a contemptuous glare he opened the door fully.

There in his bed was his wife fucking some scrawny, little bastard. He walked to the bed and tore it off the frame. The bodies of his wife and her lover unceremoniously spilled to the floor and they shouted in protest. The man stood up and his eyes burned, then they changed. Ben was easily two times the man's size and when the little shit tried to fight him he gave him a rude awakening.

Aside from being an iron worker Ben worked out heavily. His body had become as hard as the steel beams he worked with due to his power lifting. Ben's anger at the moment was so consuming, he just stood there as the smaller man punched him three times in the face. The impacts of the fists didn't even make him budge. He glared at his wife as she yelled at him for interrupting her. As the fourth punch sailed in his hand snatched the younger man's hand from midair. With a violent and sudden twist of his wrist Ben snapped the young man's wrist around. The younger man was on his tip toes when Ben's mighty hand began to squeeze. One by one the bones in his hand gave way to the iron vice grip of Ben Harris. One by one the loud crunching of bones sounded through the room above the horrified shrieks of his wife. The younger man squealed like a stuck pig while Ben held the pulp in his hand and continued to glare at his wife.

The horror of the spectacle made her scramble to the phone, but Ben beat her there. The yelling match that occurred prompted the neighbors to call the police. Ben was not charged, but the divorce drug on for weeks and was an ugly thing. He didn't care much for her putting him through shit, but the shit his daughters had to endure killed him inside. He loved them so much and for them to be put through their mother's shit and hearing the horrifying news was a shock to all of them.

The thing that killed Ben the most was simple: all four of his daughters were firmly in his camp. They couldn't stand the bitch their mother had become and it killed the two younger ones when she was given custody of them.

Ben stared at the beam for a while longer and when it was firmly in place he looked up and motioned for the next one. Ben worked for the whole day without a care as to why he was living in a small three-bedroom apartment, alone. His daughters were allowed to spend time with him on the weekends. This weekend he was going to take them out for a nice get away south to the Jersey Shore. He hoped they would like it as it got them away from the bitch. Putting his mind back to work he looked at how fast it was progressing and was pleased. The second and third floor was half done by the end of his shift and as he walked to his truck he got a phone call from his oldest.

"Hey baby," Ben's deep voice said into the phone.

"Hi daddy! How's it going?" Susan Driver, his oldest daughter asked.

"Going well, honey," Ben said and got into his truck. He plugged it into the phone jack and set his hands free as he started the engine.

"That's good daddy. I heard Sherry was wanting to go to Rutgers," She said mentioning the third oldest.

"Yup. She got a full ride in academia as well as track," Ben said proudly.

Of all his daughters Sherry and the youngest Rochelle had the most to offer. Susan was an accountant and his second oldest Mary was a business major at Princeton. Ben smiled as he thought of his daughter making the big step.

"Dad you still there?" Susan asked.

"Hmm, yeah I'm still here honey. Just proud of my girls is all," he said back.

"Daddy," Susan gushed. "Dad, I hope you won't get mad, but Mom is at it again," she whispered.

"I could care less," Ben said dryly. His eyes narrowed as the words came out before he could stop them, "She got her fucking alimony so she can go piss off," he spat out.

"I know dad, but she's really on a tear about you two lately," Susan said ruefully.

"Why now? She fucked around on me, took my hard earned money, took away the rights to see my youngest child, and now she has the fucking nerve to talk more shit?" Ben said harshly. He heard what he said too late and his better nature kicked in. "I'm sorry honey. I should keep my personal issues to myself."

"No daddy it's OK. She started it. God knows that Mary, Rochelle and Sherry want out from under her bad. I heard Rochelle was spending more time away from home because of it," she said.

"Yeah. I had to drive her back there after she ran away to my place a few times. Her mother is just being dumb," Ben said as he got onto the Parkway.

"Daddy can't you just get her out of there through the courts?" she asked.

"I tried, but every time I try she pulls that 'I have a temper'-card and throws it all over the courts," Ben chuckled.

Susan giggled at that. She knew the reason why her dad had done what he did. It didn't bother her that her father beat the man without hitting him. She actually had him bring it up in court and it had saved him from further legal issues. Sometimes Justice worked was the thought.

"Well Daddy you know Todd and I are going to have a great barbeque next weekend. Can you make it?" she pleaded.

"How could I refuse that sweet request? I'll bring the beer," he said and she laughed.

"You do that, old man! I love you, daddy," she said happily.

"I love you too, baby. See you next weekend," he said smiling and she hung up.

Ben drove the rest of the way on the dreaded Parkway and soon found himself nearing his apartment. Living in the Totowa region of New Jersey was a nice place. His apartment was decent and with the great wages he made, living there was a breeze. Ben walked to the mailbox and opened it. The bills and legal notices from his wife's attorney were nicely stuffed inside. Going over the many envelopes he threw most of the junk away and read the notices.

It seemed she was claiming she was pregnant and demanding a DNA test from him. Ben almost fell over laughing at the absurdity of the request and poured himself a double shot of Crown Black. He sipped the hard liquid and shook his head incredulously. The nerve of that bitch was amazing sometimes. They hadn't even spoken more than what was needed to be said to each other in the nine months since the divorce and here she was claiming he had fucked her.

Ben laughed so hard he fell over from his chair and to the floor. As he regained his footing he shook his head and tilted back the rest of the drink. Chuckling still, he got out his dinner and heated it up. Turning on the news he saw it was full of idiots that reminded him of his ex-wife so he changed it. Finding a good movie on one of the premium channels he kicked back and relaxed as he ate.

After he was rested and ready, he went to his barbells and began his work out. He had gone down from five a week to three a week schedule for power lifting. For today he was focusing more toning and shaping exercises. He did his curls as he watched the movie and realized he was going to have to call his lawyer back. Somewhere in the line of shit he was given, he was going to have his lawyer tell her to go fuck off. That thought made the weights feel like nothing and he continued on. Anger was a powerful tool for the gym after all.

****

Leta was in handcuffs as she spat vile curses at her now ex-boyfriend. The cop was only restraining her because the bigger man felt afraid of the diminutive little woman. At five two she was hardly a spec to the man's five eleven. Her boyfriend made taunting gestures as he got his things and with the help of the Patterson Police he even made off with some of her things as well.

"Hijo de puta!" she hissed at him.

She spat at him as he gave her a toothy grin as he walked out like nothing was wrong. After he was safe in his car, the cop let her go. She turned to the cop and in her most cold voice ordered him leave. The cop decided to listen and left well enough alone.

Leta walked through her apartment and fumed at the new pile of crap she had to put up with. Malik was just like all the other supposed-to-be-real-man she was looking for and had the misfortune of finding. He was tall, suave, and apparently a loser. She worked two jobs and constantly he was broke and begging her for money. She was only with him because he was supposed to have a great job. But aside from his habit of constantly buying new shoes and then blowing the rest on pot and games, he was useless. In bed he was a joke to her and she was getting ready to revisit her old habit of becoming a workaholic for the next eight months.

Leta was a really nice person when people didn't fuck with her. She had a bit of a short fuse at times, but that only added to her charms. While normally she was a very level headed girl, she hadn't always been so. In her school days she was a bit of a wild child. Her thirst for sex was quenched by a few boyfriends that were OK and one other that was way better. After school she had to settle down quick and after a brief internship she got what she wanted. Her hard work paid off as she went to work for a good hospital as a RN. The money was good, but she was a bit of a spender at times and small expenses did add up, so to make ends meet in her off time she part timed at a trendy boutique. The money was enough so that she could afford all she wanted and needed plus a little extra she saved. Now that she didn't have the mooch of a boyfriend in her life, she was certain to do far better.

As she clambered through her room she saw the mess Malik had left it. It pissed her off the way he tossed the room like an animal. It dawned on her after a minute of looking that he was obviously looking for something. Cursing under her breath she rummaged through her dresser and to the secret spot and yelled in anger when she discovered he had taken her emergency fund! That was the last straw for Leta and she saw red. Her breathing was coming shallowly as she desperately wanted to go on a rampage. Five hundred dollars she had in case of need was now gone as was her most of her good jewelry. Her filthy maggot of an ex had really cleaned her out. It didn't help her temper got the best of her while they argued, but she had hit him in front of the cops. Like the scumbag he turned out to be he played the battered boyfriend. Sighing to the ceiling she vowed the next person she dated would have to have three things. One: A stable job and verify it with paycheck stubs. Two: Random drug testing to prove he was sane and not a waste of life. And lastly a good thick hide for her short fuse temper.

Leta wasn't born in New Jersey but in Puerto Rico. Her family came to the States when she was a baby. She grew up watching her dad work himself to the bone for the family. Her mother did the same and it ended tragically for them. Her father was murdered in a hold up at the liquor store he worked at. Her mother was hurt as she was hit by a cab that wasn't paying attention. It fell to Leta and her brother to make due for the others. She got to work early and with hard work she made a good living until she decided to go out on her own. Her mother was doing fine with the income from the settlement and her siblings were slowly driving her insane. She moved out after a lot of soul searching to find her own way in life.

One useless boyfriend after another became her fate and she moved along in life as best she could. Her only good moment was in nursing school she met a girl named Amanda and her eyes were opened to the pleasures of a woman. Though not ready to make the full leap into a lesbian relationship, she hadn't forgotten how good she felt those nights with Amanda. Leta got her life together and then met Malik.

From good to crap in seven months was how it turned out.

Leta cleaned up her room and organized it as best she could. Sighing she made her way to her kitchen to make some tea. Her brain hurt from the thoughts of Malik and his ass like ways. She drank the tea and realized she had to work soon. Dressing for the boutique, she left her apartment after locking it up. Her mood was glum and she put up with the annoying teenagers for the midafternoon until the store closed. The whole day she wanted to strangle someone and her mind was ready to explode when she got to her car and saw someone had slashed the tires. She sat on the curb and wanted to sob. Her friend Rachel from work gave her a number and she got a tire change.

Leta made it home and saw a note under the door. It was from her landlord saying he was raising the rent another ten dollars a month. Of all the things that made her mind want to explode this was the last straw. She went to her room after locking the doors and windows and collapsed on the bed. She sobbed in frustration for the better part of the night and as she did she looked in the mirror. At twenty one she was a catch. Her hair was thick and curly. She normally wore it short and loose. Her body was nice and toned from the hour of yoga she did daily. When she could she ran and wasn't ashamed to look at herself naked. For her small size she did have thick hips and a unusually buxom frame. Full B cup bras held up her breasts and she definitely turned heads as she walked. Her brown eyes made her look exotic as they were very oval and striking. Her skin was a luscious mocha that held a nice light.

Leta laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. Her cold stare was approaching what one could call temporarily insane. She pulled the blankets up and rolled over slowly. Her mind drifted off to a fitful slumber. In the morning she would have a ten hour day at the hospital along with another four hours at the boutique. Her dreams took an unexpected turn as she kept seeing herself happy. Leta woke from the dream and wished that it would ever be a reality as she got ready for work.

*****

Weeks went by, it was an easy going time at the garage and at the site things moved along smoothly. Looking at the calendar it dawned on him that three of his daughters had their birthday coming up. Two he could take out for a meal but for the other one it was more complex because she still, against her wishes, lived with her mom. The bitch from hell would make sure he couldn't be around her that day and he had to relent knowing that she would get her gift and birthday wishes the first moment it was possible.

Rochelle was the easy one to shop for as she loved books. Sherry was simple as well, get her a nice gift card to Macy's and she was golden. Susan was a bit more complex. Ben had to get her something practical. Thinking about Susan, he had no idea as to what she needed on a daily basis. Ben thought of a multitude of things as he walked into the mall. His first trip was to Macy's and the gift card was bought and he walked to the book store to get Rochelle the book series she wanted.

Walking through the mall he felt old as he noticed the denizens of the joint. The weird hair the mall rats had as well as their absurd ways of dress made him laugh at them internally. The leaders of the future was the though in his mind as he saw a kid sagging skinny jeans. Seeing all the younger people around him didn't make him worried at all. At six four he was a solid mountain of muscle. His two hundred and seventy five pound bulk was intimidating, but the warm green eyes and friendly smile disarmed people. His normally brown hair was thinning a bit and graying in spots. Tiring of dealing with it he shaved it bald constantly.

Walking through the crowds of the mall Ben watched a group of mall rats as they taunted the security guard. Ben shook his head dismissively at the punks and said nothing as he walked by the little brats like they were invisible. As he walked by the group the leader of the group got bold. He tried to shoulder slam into Ben and paid for it as he bounced of the mountain. The rat hit the floor and Ben looked down at the pest with an annoyed glare. The young man who couldn't have been more than fifteen scampered away and the security guard laughed at the youngsters sudden reversal of fortune.

Ben shook his head and his glare backed up the rest of the bunch. Seeing the malevolent stare coming from the big man made them think twice. Wisely the kids parted the sea and gave him a wide berth. Walking around the whole upper level he saw nothing that Susan would enjoy and sighed as he took the escalator downstairs. As he went by he saw a younger woman being bothered by a man that really should have minded his own business. Watching from the descending escalator Ben saw the fool was being more than dumb. The rude fuck kept after her like he was taunting her and soon Ben's scowl took over.

Leta was in the mall trying to find some new underwear as a little pick me up after the crap her little shit of an ex put her through. On her way to Victoria's Secret she ran into the worst person ever: her ex! Malik and his friends were there and he decided to try and get even with her. For an annoying amount of time Leta tried to ignore them as they walked behind her talking tough. She knew that deep down Malik was a bitch and didn't try to prove it. Things got a bit more annoying when he ran up to her and started talking serious mess to her. Leta gave him the finger and tried to keep her temper in check as she didn't want to start a scene in public.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers