Iron Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"¡Ah Dios me levanto la prisa de Ben tardía!" Leta exclaimed in Spanish and Ben realized she was saying something about being late.

She bounded from his lap and rushed to get her purse and keys. Ben was already at the door and they rushed down the stairs after she locked it. Ben hoisted her into the truck on his side and she scrambled into the passenger seat as he climbed into the driver's side. They drove down the way and Leta guided him to her store. Seeing where is was Ben nodded his head and parked the truck. Leta frantically undid her seat belt. As she opened the door she thought about it and said fuck it. She leaned over and gave him a full peck on the lips. Ben was stunned by what she did and as he sat baffled she pulled out a pen and paper. She quickly wrote down her name and phone number and shoved it into his hand.

"Call me sometime, papi!" she exclaimed as she pecked him again and bounded from the truck and into the store.

Ben stayed a while in the parking lot going over what just happened. While indeed it was nice he told himself it was never going to happen. He put his truck in drive and pulled away. He drove home in silence pondering his current course of action. He decided to go out for a drink as he had nothing left to do. Pulling into his favorite bar he sat down to a beer and a whiskey.

Leta's night was better than normal. Instead of the usual teenager freak show she normally dealt with she had a quiet night that let her stock her shelves properly. As she stocked them her mind occasionally wandered to the nice guy she had met earlier. Ben was a sweetie she could tell. Even though he was way too big for her liking she still couldn't help the smile that crossed her lips as she thought about him. Her friend Katy saw her smiling and decided to investigate.

"So whatcha smiling bout chick?" she asked as the folded the jeans for the shelf.

"Oh um, nothing. Just heard a good joke," Leta said not looking up.

"Oh...tell me!" Katy kept at it.

"Umm, oh yeah. What do you call...umm..no...wait...oh I don't remember," Leta lied.

"Sure you don't!" Katy chirped. "Who is he?"

"Who is who?" Leta asked in her best innocent tone.

"The guy who has you smiling?" she asked.

"There is no guy who has me smiling," she explained.

"Uh huh," Katy retorted.

Leta went back to folding before Katy could ask any more questions. Katy knew better than to pry, but she could tell that Leta had the hots for some guy. Without badgering her anymore the night went quietly.

Leta got a ride from her manager. When she got home, Leta laid on her bed and thought about things carefully. Was she smiling too much thinking of Ben? She knew that she shouldn't. She just met the guy and he was hardly her type. Or was he? His eyes showed he was a smart man that looked like he was a hard worker like her.

She tried to sleep, but for some reason her mind wouldn't let it go. Rolling on her side she really wished that just once she could find a real man and not the losers she had been forced to be with. Something inside of her was hoping Ben would call her, but she was realistic. He was too old for her, so he claimed, and that somewhat made her hurt inside. From what she saw he was a good decent guy who would treat her nicely. Sighing softly she laid in her bed wide eyed for hours.

A few days later found Ben working with his friends on their newest creation. The old school feel of the bike was very apparent as they assembled it and did the final checks. So much went into making a bike that they left nothing to chance. From the wiring to the tubes for the fluids everything had to look good and work properly. Ben and his three friends Rob, John, and Alan worked hard. They had a good deal going for it as well. They stood to make nearly ninety thousand for it and splitting it they would make about nine grand each after building expenses.

Fitting the last pieces in place they tightened everything up and looked at the final product. The high ape hangers looked sick and the colors set the bike off. The intricate detailing on the tank and wheels had a neo classic look that spoke of a time not so long ago. The collector that bought it had asked them to make it look as old as it could while still looking modern. They nodded in approval at their end result and began to fill it up. They put gas and oil as well as fluids into it and fitted the seat into place. They rolled it out to a trailer and with Ben's strength they hoisted it up and on the back. Strapping it down they loaded into their trucks and rolled out.

Ben decided to get on his bike and roll so he went back to the office for his keys. As he walked to his desk he saw the paper Leta had given him with her number on it. If all went well tonight with the buyer he would likely want to celebrate. The thoughts of their age gap came to him, but the warm, feisty young woman that impressed him was winning from his thoughts. He picked up his cell and dialed her number.

Leta about jumped from her skin as the phone went off. She had it on vibrate mode while she did her rounds through the ward. As she looked at her phone she saw it was a number she didn't recognize and let it go to voice while she finished her rounds.

Ben heard the recording and decided to leave a message.

"I hope this is Leta. If it's not I'm sorry to bug you. IF it is this is Ben. You know the guy you head butted a few days ago. Give me a call back I guess and maybe we can talk some more," he said and hung up.

Ben shrugged and got his glasses and bandana. He tied it over his shaved skull and put his thick Oakley's on. He walked to the side of the room and looked at his baby. He had seven bikes before he was forced to sell them off for the settlement. That hurt, but he got to keep this one as it was made after the divorce. Setting his balance from years of doing it right Ben straddled the beast and turned the motor over. The sound of the thunder filled the garage and as he walked it out he smiled. Putting on his helmet Ben felt a swell of pride as he looked at the nice day. He opened the throttle and felt the bike do what it so desperately wanted to do. Rolling down the road he found his friends and they rolled out in grand fashion. As he was the founder of the club and lead share in the garage he rolled out front. Ben took the lead of the convoy and they rolled to the buyer's house in Wayne.

Leta finished her rounds and felt her phone make the sound that she had a voice mail. While she walked she checked it and was stunned to hear Ben's voice. She listened to the message and smiled a bit. He was still cute and that made her day. She texted him telling him she was at the hospital and couldn't talk right away. She would be off later if he wanted to meet her.

Ben was at the buyer's house when he got the message. He looked at it and replied in a positive light. He told her if she needed a ride he could help her. A quick message back said that she would love that. Leta told him she had her clothes in her locker so she could change and he could get her from the hospital. Ben nodded and confirmed it was a date. He had a grin when he told her he had a surprise for her. She pried, but he only told her of the best kind of prize.

They concluded the conversation and Ben helped his friends put the bike on the ground and as the buyer came to appreciate the bike Ben gave him the honor.

"Fire her up, bro!" he said as he dangled the key from his finger.

The buyer took the keys and walked to the bike. He sat on it and admired how the feel of the bike was. The smooth lines and crisp old school feel really made him feel awesome as he got himself steady and reached down to hit the ignition. He found the switch and hit it and the motor turned over and the bike fired to life. Feeling the thunder from the engine the buyer had a huge smile that became a laugh as he revved the throttle up a bit.

"That's fucking epic!" the buyer exclaimed as he felt the power of the engine.

The friends slapped backs and felt relief at the fact it worked and they let him ride it a bit. Ben went with him on his bike and after a brief fun run they came back to the buyer's house. The buyer wired the money to their account and after a few drinks they broke company. Ben and his friends went back to the garage and settle in. They talked about a few upcoming deals they had in the pipeline and after a brief discussion they decided to make three of the bikes in the offering.

The ones they selected were pretty simple for them, but one was a challenge. Ben selected that one because if they made it well the guy had friends he offered he could introduce them too. While they were not a huge bike shop, they made do with what they had. A hand shake could reward them with a few new opportunities, but a good word from a known collector would be a huge long term investment for them.

They finished the details and started the orders for the parts and frames they would need. If all went well from the deals they could net about forty grand each. After an hour of work they called it and left. Ben got back on his bike and rode out. He rode over the hill from Wayne to Patterson and into the city. As he drove he found the sights to be semi uplifting. The city was trying to fix its image from rough and tumble to a nicer place. It was a slow process, but it was working.

Ben found the hospital she worked at and pulled into the parking lot. He sat on his bike and texted her he was there. Leta saw the text and was shaking a bit. She was dressed nice, but also sexy at the same time. She was wearing a pair of short shorts with black hose. Cute pink tennis shoes were on her feet and a nice pink and black top finished the look. She walked out the door and Ben's jaw almost slammed on the floor. She looked so amazing in her outfit he felt his crotch stir a bit. She texted him asking where he was and when he called her she looked at the phone confused.

"Where are you, papi?" she asked confused.

"Well it's kinda hard to miss me, you know," he said smiling.

Leta scanned the lot for his truck, but didn't see it. As she walked towards his direction her eyes got wide seeing him in a pair of jeans black biker boots and a black tee shirt with some skull design on it. He also wore a black vest with patches sewn into it. On his shaved skull rested a black and red skull bandana with his bike helmet and his Oakley's rested on his face. Leta laughed incredulously at the sight. She knew he was a biker, but this was a bit too much for her. The short sleeve of the shirt showed of his right arm tattoo as well as his left arm. It was a very intricate design of many things that went up his huge arm. The flames bent around his arm and images of skeletons throwing dice made of bones and flames went over his shoulder. She shook her head as she walked up to him and in an amused tone she asked.

"So where are we going on this?"

"Well, I was thinking you could choose a place to eat, then I get to pick somewhere nice after," he said grinning.

"I am not getting on that Benjamin," she said his name in Spanish and he grinned even more wickedly.

"Then I guess I'm gonna be all by my lonesome without a really cool chick I met," he said with disappointment lacing his voice.

"I've never been on one of these before Ben!" she said laughing.

"It's easy! Just hold on tight!" he said laughing.

"Ben, I....fine you win," she said throwing up her hands defeatedly.

Ben handed her a spare helmet and she put it on. Looking at him confused she accepted his help getting on the bike. She sat on the back and he got in front and she put her arms around his bulk. He kicked on the engine and adjusted his balance. He started out slow for her to let her get a feel for the balance of riding. He showed her how to adjust and lean with him to make the run go smoother and soon she got the hang of it. Ben got a grin and opened the throttle a bit. They sped away and Leta laughed aloud as she held on. The ride was a good one and soon they found themselves in front of a nice restaurant.

The inside was a throwback to the homeland of the owners. They were proud of their heritage and it showed in the many pictures of Puerto Rico and the flags that hung from the walls. The atmosphere was a friendly and upbeat one and soon they found themselves eating some pollo frito with rice and beans. As they ate they talked some more of small things. Like him she was a fan of the Giants and they had a good talk of the recent game. They laughed, danced and ate for what felt like an eternity. After they had their fill they walked holding hands out to the bike. She put her helmet on as did he and they rode out.

Ben took them to a hangout of his and as they walked in Leta had to show ID. He laughed at that and she gave him a slap on the arm. The outside of the bar was like a dive, but inside was far more. The outward appearance showed it was run down, but that was the point. The bar was a well-used, well-liked hang out of the local iron workers and welders. Leta saw the many pictures of the workers, group portraits, as well as them working making the skyline back in the early nineteen hundreds. She looked at Ben who ordered a beer and she had the same.

"So the food was great," he complimented.

"Of course it was! I've been going there since I was a kid and it hasn't ever changed," she said reminiscing.

Ben put an arm over her shoulder and led her to a nearby booth. He sat on his side and she shoved him over and sat with him. He turned a bit and she got an idea. She shoved him further back and had him sit with his back in the corner. With that she hoped in his lap and leaned against him.

"Much more comfy," she said and Ben chuckled.

"So you seem especially cheerful," he said.

"Well a nice guy I met called me back and took me on my first motorcycle ride," she said and elbowed his midsection.

"I doubt he was a nice guy, maybe an OK one," he replied.

"No...he's a nice one. Too bad he thinks I'm a baby," she said playfully.

"You're not a baby," he retorted.

"Then why are you afraid to hold me then?" she asked noticing his arms were at his sides.

"Well..."he tried to stammer.

"Well what? It's cause your old and I'm young?" she asked.

"Leta your great, but my oldest is older than you," he said trying to sound sincere.

"I know that, but do I look like one of your children?" she asked as she turned in his lap.

"No, it's just I'm old enough to be your dad," he tried to explain, but the way she was sitting in his lap was making his body betray himself.

"Ben...you're getting hard. Is that something a father does with his child?" she asked smiling at him devilishly.

"No...I...oh fuck it all," he said and tried to shove her from his lap.

Leta grabbed his hands and held on enough so she didn't go anywhere. As he got close she took the initiative and kissed him full on the mouth. Ben's eyes got wide as she forcefully kissed him and ran her tongue along his. He tried to stop it, but his hands found her back and crushed her close as she continued to kiss him. After what felt like a lifetime she broke it off and looked into his opening eyes.

"Does that prove I'm not worried about the age thing?" she asked breathlessly.

Ben was too stunned to say anything back. He looked into her eyes and saw she was waiting for an answer.

"Leta, are you sure this is what you want?" he asked.

"Papi, if I didn't want to talk to you or see you would I have given you my number? I don't give that out unless I get a good feeling about someone. Would I be here now in your lap if I wasn't sure? Not a chance," she explained.

"Ben, when I first saw you I figured you were a nice guy from when you walked up and told my ex off. Then you were so cute in Victoria's that I couldn't say no to wanting to take a chance. If you didn't want to be with me Ben then you shouldn't have called, now that you have that proves you do want me," she said confidently.

"Oh do I now?" he asked trying to be cocky, but Leta smiled knowingly.

"Yes Ben, you do. Besides that thing poking my leg is saying he would like to know a lot more of me," she said chuckling.

Ben almost fell over from embarrassment. He didn't realize it, but he was sporting a full blown hard on. He looked down at her legs and the sexy hose covered legs made his cock lurch a bit in excitement.

"It will have to wait papi. I'm not that easy," she said teasingly and got from his lap.

Leta handed him his beer and he sipped it. She looked at him and put her head on his chest and sighed. He leaned his head down and put it on top of hers and she patted his cheek softly. They saw their reflection in the mirror and it made them look closely at it.

"What a pair we make huh?" he asked.

"I think it could be nice," she said simply.

They both nodded at that and looked at their near empty beers. He shook his and she shook her head no.

"Can we go back to my place Papi? I've had a long day and wouldn't mind taking an early night," she asked.

"Yeah honey. Let's roll," he said happily.

They rode to her place and when they got there Ben walked her to her apartment. He held her hand the whole time and when they got to her door she looked at him longingly.

"Thanks Ben. And call me more often!" she said demanding.

"I will honey," he promised.

She leaned up and kissed his lips softly and they enjoyed a slow kiss. Unlike the bar they simply enjoyed the feeling of each others lips and when it broke Leta went back inside and waved bye to him as she shut the door. Ben turned and walked away with a sigh and went back to his bike. Getting on it he put his helmet on and turned the engine over. He pulled away and sped off into the night.

Leta watched him go from her window and she sighed. Her body was shaking and she wished he could have stayed, but she knew better than to rush things. That was how Malik weaseled into her life. Ben was a far cry from the asshole Malik was and as she laid on her bed her mind fluttered in eagerness to see him again. Her body remembered the firm feeling against her leg and she was curious as to what was down there. A lazy grin spread across her features as she pondered what the next dates would hold.

Ben got home and went to his bedroom. His mind was still enamored by what he had seen. Leta was really a sweetie and the fact she was drop dead gorgeous didn't help. His cock tingled as he pictured her in her outfit and feeling her body against his as they made out in the bar didn't help. He had tried to picture her as too young for him, but she didn't seem to want to accept that. He knew that he was walking a fine line with her. While it would be fun, he also had to face the facts he was twice her age and that his own kids were older than her. He would love to have tried to see what things may have been, but he knew he shouldn't, it was felt wrong somehow, but his loins wouldn't let it go. As he thought of her his cock hurt it was so hard. He tried to push it aside, but going without for so long with his ex-wife being a cunt and the new sensations Leta gave him he couldn't help it.

"Fuck it," he said and picked up his phone.

Leta heard the phone ring and looked at it. She saw it was Ben and she sighed happily. She picked it up and answered it.

"Hey papi," she answered sweetly.

"Hey yourself," Ben said softly.

"Thinking of me?" she purred.

"I wouldn't be calling if I wasn't," Ben replied

"Aww, my papi is thinking of me," she purred and sat down on her bed.

Leta undid her shorts and stood up letting them slide off. She slid the hose off and continued talking to Ben as she did.

"So home and happy, papi?" she asked.

"Yes and no. You?" he replied.

"Well I did have a great night with you you know. Maybe we can do it again," she purred as she got them off and tossed them in the corner.