Iron Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leta stood up and put the phone on speaker as she took off her top and unsnapped her bra.

"And what are you up to?" Ben asked hearing all the commotion.

"Getting ready for bed, papi. Kinda wish you were here to tuck me in though," she said cutely.

Ben chuckled at that thought.

"That would be nice," he said softly.

Leta's smile was a warm one as she saw her nipples had gotten hard thinking of that. She slipped on her long tee and picked back up the phone. She laid on her bed and cuddled into it as she turned out the light and listened to Ben talking on.

"So I'm glad you had fun tonight, honey," he said.

"That was fun riding your bike, papi, maybe we can do it again," she purred.

"I wouldn't say no to that. Hell, maybe we can do a run down south sometime," he offered.

"Maybe," Leta said laughing softly. "I'm glad you called me, papi," she whispered.

"Are you now?" Ben replied raising his eyebrow.

"Yes. Ben, you are a nice man I wouldn't mind seeing again," she whispered sincerely.

"I'm not so nice, honey," he said back.

"Well you are to me and let's not forget that's all that is important after all," she said giggling.

"I guess so. So you all warm in your bed, honey?" he asked softly.

"Yes. Though I'm not as warm as I'd like to be papi," she said cutely.

Ben's laugh was a seductive one. He felt his own pants getting tight as his cock started getting hard thinking of her body.

"And what would make you warmer I wonder?" he asked teasingly.

"Well maybe this big strong guy I met putting his big arms around me so I could curl into him. Or maybe feeling his warm breath on my neck as we sleep together," she said softly.

"If that's all it would take then maybe I could get back on my bike and come over," he offered.

"That's very tempting, papi, but I have to be to work early," she said mournfully.

As Leta heard him sigh her fingers found a path to her left nipple and began to tweak it softly. She couldn't explain why she was twisting it, but it was standing firmly under her soft touch.

"Maybe you could warm me up in other ways, papi," she said with a slight edge to her voice.

"I could indeed. So I'm taking it your hand is somewhere it shouldn't be?" he teased.

"Maybe it's where it's supposed to be, or maybe it could go somewhere more fun," Leta said playfully as she tweaked her nipple harder making a slight gasp come out.

"Being a naughty girl huh?" Ben teased and Leta let out a seductive laugh.

"Would you have me any other way, papi?" she purred in response.

"Not at all, not at all," he said and his own hand found his zipper.

"So if my hands were to say...travel down a bit more would that make me a good girl?" she teased.

"Not if it makes you stop being a bad girl, honey," he said chuckling.

"Then maybe I should stop," she teased.

"Don't you dare!" Ben growled.

"Mmmm," Leta sighed as her hand slipped down to her moistening slit. "Now what should I do, papi?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"Are you wearing panties?" he asked as his own zipper came down.

"Yes. Little white cotton ones," she said and was truthful.

"So they make you look all sweet huh?" he asked and his own breathing was getting harder.

"I am not so good, papi. I only look it," she said and raised her hips and slid them off. Her own slit was getting wet and she decided to get more fun out of what was going on, "So how hard are you I wonder?"

"Getting pretty," he replied and wasn't lying.

Ben's cock stood tall and proud from his jeans and it throbbed thinking of how hot and wet her pussy must be. His hand gave it a firm squeeze and he shuddered a bit thinking of how soft her skin was.

"Are you stroking that thing Benjamin?" she asked emphasizing his name in Spanish.

"I may be. Are you touching yourself, baby?" he responded.

"I wasn't, but I am now," she purred as her fingers found her slit and began to tease it. A low moan escaped Leta's lips as she did.

Ben heard that soft moan and knew she was touching herself thinking of him. He decided to go for broke. He never had phone sex before, but for him this was getting too good to pass up.

"Thinking of me sweetie?" he asked as he ran his hand up his cock.

"Yes," she gasped as her fingers found her clit.

The moan that came from Leta's throat was a throaty one that nearly popped his ear drum. He smiled darkly as he continued his own stroking.

"Wishing that was my fingers sliding in and out of you sweetie?" he asked teasingly.

"Oh yes...Ai Dios Papi," she murmured as her finger slipped into her hole.

Ben heard that and he groaned as he stroked himself a bit more.

"Mmm papi, you stroking that thing thinking of me," she panted as her finger kept at it.

"I could be," he said as he groaned again.

"Don't you wish it was me stroking it for you papi? Seeing my tiny hands all over your big dick?" she purred as her finger continued teasing her hole.

"That would be very nice, but you'd need two hands baby," he said chuckling.

"Mmm...big all over, Benjamin?" she said with her heavy accent.

"Is that what you imagine honey?" he said softly.

"I imagine you making me feeling so good. I can imagine me and you all sweaty and worn out," she said and her breathing was getting erratic.

Ben heard the soft whimpers coming from her throat and knew she was getting close. For as long as it had been, he still knew the signs.

"Getting all sweaty thinking of me now, baby?" Ben growled as he felt his own end coming.

"Si papi!" she sighed loudly and her hole spasmed.

Ben heard her whimpers and moans as she climaxed. What shocked him was in her rambling in Spanish he heard his name whispered several times. And that was all he could take. He grabbed a towel from the floor and erupted into it. He grunted and sighed as he felt his balls unload a large load of pent up frustration. Lea heard it and she smiled lazily. Her own eyes were glossy as she took her fingers from her slit and shuddered as a cool breeze blew over her.

"Feel better papi?" she purred.

"Much," was all he could say.

"Good night papi. Call me soon," she purred and hung up.

Ben sat back on his bed and his legs felt like rubber. He knew that he had just crossed a line, but he didn't care. After what they just did he wasn't going to complain. He only hoped he wasn't making a huge mistake getting tangled up in her.

Leta's eyes stayed open for a brief moment as she enjoyed the post orgasm sensation. She sighed as her eyes closed and Ben's smiling face came to her mind. She had him in her hand and wished to have more than that in her hand. Purring as she rolled to her side Leta knew she had found a man, now she just had to make him hers.