All Comments on 'Ironing Chores'

by RockHardau

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
YES... and . . .

Ok, yes we get the ironing board spontaneity, actually I was hoping/expecting to see the board actively involved (they are robust little items, and warm, too), and what about the two visitors for the night, who hooks up with whom could be clearer. (or is it a free for all?)

Or do they answer the door at all?

And what about the strawberries, who eats them, and how? (several ideas entertain.)

On the technical side, there are a few negatives, some sentence fragmentation and three incorrect words.

Positively though, Australian Spelling made it just that much Better.

Yours,

Kilroy.

As a first effort, very good indeed.

StrapmewhenStrapmewhenabout 11 years ago
My comment on "Ironing Chores".

I really liked this story. Any relationship needs variety. I know in my own marriage the introduction of BDSM into our relationship after ten years of marriage was just what was needed. I still do love vanilla sex, everytime we come I am just as thrilled as at first; I say to myself "see you can still do it!" I loved the phrase in this story "She knew that if she helps other people get what they want, then in the end she will get what she wants." How true this is in every part of life particularly the sexual part of life. I love reading good BDSM stories. Please keep writing. More instalments in this series would be just great. Thanks very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous